Life's Full of Your Love

By Jalebi88

Zara has always dreamed of a perfect life. All her life she's looked for her Prince Charming. Will she find h... More

Chapter One - Tune Maare Entriyaan
Chapter Three - Aloo Baat
Chapter Four - Milkshakes
Chapter Five - Dhoombros' own Devdas
Chapter Six - First Get Me A Bhabi
Chapter Seven - Tum Hi Ho
Chapter Eight - I Love You
Chapter Nine - Not Aloo Baat
Chapter Ten - Don't Ignore Me
Chapter 11 - Pyaar Ho Gaya?
Chapter 12 - Is This Real?
Chapter 13 - Finally Friends?
Chapter 14 - Shaadi Season
Chapter 15 - Side Effects
Chapter 16 - Perfection
Chapter 17 - Bandar Jaise Shakal
Chapter 18 - Sidharth or Deepika?
Chapter 19 - Mehndi Night
Chapter 20 - Mothers Always Know
Chapter 21 - Why Me?
Chapter 22 - Pain
Chapter 23 - Saad
Chapter 24 - Two Years Later
Chapter 25 - Love
Chapter 26 - Life Can Be Better
Chapter 27 - Engaged
Chapter 28 - Ek Villain
Chapter 29 - Life's Surprises
Chapter 30 - I Miss You
Chapter 31 - One Year Later
Chapter 32 - Bright Side Of Life
Chapter 33 - Help
Chapter 34 - Lucky In Love
Chapter 35 - Confusion
Chapter 36 - Peace is Everything
Chapter 37 - Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali
Chapter 38 - Eternal Pyaar
Chapter 39 - Aur Chabi Kho Jaye
Chapter 40 - One Big Family

Chapter Two - Dhoombros ke saath?

2K 61 16
By Jalebi88

Zara's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning to see Najma jumping on my bed.

"ZARA!!" Najma shouted at the top of her lungs. I woke up with a start.

"Najma! What's your urgent reason to wake me up by leaping on me?" I scolded her.

"Sorry, sorry. But get up quick! We're going to someone's house! And there's going to be guys there." Najma said excitedly.

"So?" I asked.

"That's what I said." Rizwan came in my room and sat down next to me.

"It'd be so much better if there were girls there." Rizwan groaned. I laughed. Along with the genetic teasing trait, all three siblings had a genetic trait that included them crushing on guys or girls, in Rizwan's case.

"There are, right? It can't just be guys." I said. Rizwan shook his head.

"I wish. I just know that the people have two sons. Great for you two." Rizwan rolled his eyes. Najma nudged him.

"Riz, they're both for me. Zara already has someone." Najma smirked. Rizwan's eyes widened.

"Oh yeah! So have you called Hussain?" Rizwan smirked alongside Najma. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not that desperate." I shook my head. Najma got up and got my phone from the table set in front of my bed. She unlocked it and instantly gasped.

"What happened?" Rizwan asked and looked over Najma's shoulder. He took the phone from her and handed it to me. What was going on? I looked at my phone and my heart missed a beat. There, in big bold letters, it was written.

One message from Hussain.

I felt like I was hyperventilating.

"What do I do?" I gasped.

"Open the message idiot!" Rizwan shouted. I tapped on his name.

Hussain: Hey Zara :)

I instantly texted him back while Najma and Rizwan read over my shoulder.

Zara: Hey Hussain :)

Hussain: You're up so early?

Zara: Early? O.O it's 10am

Hussain: Exactly ;)

Zara: Hahah :p Najma woke me up -.-

Hussain: Same with Shehry :/ But it was only because we have guests coming over. What about you?

Zara: Got excited about guys.

Najma hit me on the shoulder.

"Talk about something other than me!" She frowned.

Hussain: Guys? Hahah.

Zara: Yeah :p

Hussain: So I was thinking..we should meet up :)

Zara: Yeah that'd be great!

Hussain: Actually tomorrow night me, Shehry and our friends were going to a activity centre. Maybe you and Najma can come along?

Najma started jumping up and down.

"We're going to hang with the Dhoombros!" She shouted.

"Hang on Najma. We have to ask Khala and Khalu first." I said. Najma groaned while Rizwan smirked at her.

Zara: We don't mind but we're going to have to ask my khala and khalu first.

Hussain: Yeah of course. Parents come first ;)

Zara: Awesome :) I'll tell you what they say later. Got to go now

Hussain: Same here. Mom's calling me to help get the house ready.

Zara: Bye :)

Hussain: Bye :)

I locked my phone. Najma screamed in my ear.

"Ahhhhh!!! I can't wait!" She yelled excitedly.

At that moment, Khala came in.

"Najma, why are you screaming?" She scolded. Najma instantly shut up. Me and Rizwan stifled our laughter.

"Anyway, you kids get ready. We're going over for breakfast at a friend's house. Zara you have to come along. Who knows what you eat by yourself? Cereal..No wonder you're so thin." Khala started muttering and left the room. Najma ran off to her room while Rizwan walked. I changed into a dark blue salwaar kameez and put on a bit of makeup. I put on my silver heels, my silver earrings, silver bracelet and straightened my hair. So then I went downstairs where everyone was waiting for me. Najma was wearing a light pink salwaar kameez and Rizwan was wearing a black shirt with black jeans.

So we all got into Khalu's car. They had two cars, one which was a 5-seater and another, a 7-seater, used whenever I was with the family. However since Maleeha wasn't here anymore, we could all fit comfortably in the 5-seater. We arrived at the house.

"Rizwan, Zara, Najma, could you get the plates of food from the car? Bring them inside." Khala called and went inside the house with Khalu.

Rizwan got a plate, Najma got a plate and I got a plate. Rizwan locked the car and we went straight to the backyard where the families were having a barbecue. For breakfast. Weird I know. Rizwan and Najma went ahead and so I was the last one to enter. The plate was really heavy and just before I could put it onto the table, it started toppling over. Before the food could fall onto the ground, someone held it for me and put it onto the table.

"Thanks for that. I would have gotten in trouble." I said to the guy. The guy turned around and it turned out to be Hussain! He was wearing a navy blue shirt with black pants.

"Hussain?! What are you doing here?" I was surprised. Hussain chuckled.

"This is my house." He laughed. Shehry came and fist bumped me.

"Zara! Mere yaar! Kaise ho? (My buddy! How are you?)" Shehry said.

"Achi, Shehry mere yaar. (Good, Shehry, my buddy) How about you?" I smiled. It was ironic since Shehry's full name was Shehryaar.

"Yeah I'm alright." Shehry grinned. We went to their patio where the parents, Rizwan and Najma was standing.

"Asalamulaikum aunty, uncle." I greeted Hussain's parents. They both smiled.

"Walaikumsalam beta. Kaise ho? (How are you?)" Shaista aunty, Hussain's mom, asked me.

"Jee, main achi hu. (I'm good.)" I answered. I walked over to Rizwan.

"I thought you said they only had two sons." I frowned.

"Don't they?" Rizwan asked.

"You forgot Maha!" I gasped. Maha came running.

"Hi Zara baji!" She said sweetly.

"Hi Maha." I smiled and she ran away. Waqas walked over to me.

"Hey Zara." He smiled.

"Hey Waqas." I said. Waqas called Maha over to us again.

"Okay Maha. Go say this to Shehry and Hussain." He said and whispered something in Maha's ear to which she giggled. So we followed Maha who ran over to Shehry, Hussain and Atif.

"Shehry, Hussain. Maha has something to say to you." Waqas smirked.

"Versace Versace what's poppin nigga?" Maha said in her cute voice. Everyone cracked up.

"Makin' her into li'l Waqas." Waqas laughed.

"No thank you. I don't need your minions in my house." Shehry chuckled.

"We can do with some Zara minions though. Zara please influence our innocent Maha. We don't want her to turn into Waqas." Hussain said in mock plead. Everyone laughed again.

"Why Zara, Hussain?" Najma winked. Hussain rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"It'd be even better if we made Maha into a Najma minion. Zara will be a great bhabi since she'll know how to treat Maha." Shehry laughed. Bhabi?

"Bhabi?" I raised an eyebrow. Shehry, Waqas, Atif and Najma started cracking up.

"Hussain beta can you start barbecuing the chicken?" Shaista aunty called.

"Zara go help Hussain." Khala called right after. I nodded and followed Hussain to their barbecue. Hussain started barbecuing and I held out the plate for him so he can put the cooked food on it.

"So did you ask your khala about tomorrow?" Hussain asked. I shook my head.

"I haven't had a chance to. I'll ask when we get home."

"Ask now." He said. Huh? Why did he want me to ask now?

"Why?" I frowned.

"I really want you to come." he blurted.

"What?"

"I mean, it'll be much more fun with you guys. And you can meet another one of our friends." He quickly said. I couldn't help laughing.

"Why're you laughing?" he frowned.

"You're too adorable. Pagal ladka. (Crazy guy)" I chuckled. Hussain raised an eyebrow.

"Main pagal ladka? Dekho kon baat karti hai. (I'm a crazy guy? Look who's talking.) Hussain smirked.

"Acha? (Really?) Wanna bet?" I faced him. Hussain inched closer to me.

"No. Because I'd win. And I don't want you to feel bad." He whispered. I could feel his warm breath on me. Oh my god! My stomach is literally doing somersaults! I could even smell his cologne, he was that close to me. I was speechless. We gazed into each other's eyes for some time until someone cleared their throat behind Hussain. We both jumped and looked behind Hussain. Waqas was smirking at both of us with his arms folded over his chest. I quickly moved back.

"Tum dono yaha chup chapke romance kar rahe ho? (You two are secretly romancing here?)" Waqas smirked. I could feel my cheeks go hot with redness.

"Waqas, it's not what you're thinking." Hussain stammered. Waqas chuckled.

"I'm Zara's bari bhai, samjhe? (I'm Zara's big brother, got it?) So you should be scared. Make her cry and I'll make you cry." Waqas winked. I laughed.

"What? Yeh kab hua? (When did this happen?)" I laughed.

"Jab tum aur Hussain milna tha. Tum meri bhabi nahi, tum meri behen. (When you and Hussain met. You're not my bhabi, you're my sister.)" Waqas smirked. At that moment, Atif walked over to us.

"Hussain, your dad's calling you." He said and left. Hussain left as well. It was just me and Waqas.

"So are you coming tomorrow night with us?" Waqas asked as we started to walk back to the others. I suddenly remembered. Hussain had told me to ask Khala about tomorrow night.

"Waqas, I'll be back. I just need to ask Khala if we are." I said. Waqas nodded and I ran to Khala, who was sitting with Shaista aunty in the patio.

"Khala!" I called.

"Kya hua, beta? (What happened, dear?)" Khala looked at me concerned.

"Hussain and Shehryaar asked me and Najma if we wanted to go out with them tomorrow night. I wanted your permission first."

Shaista aunty and Khala started laughing. Khala hit me playfully on the arm.

"Beta, you don't need to ask. Shehryaar and Hussain are like my sons. You two can go." Khala chuckled. I nodded and ran back to Hussain. Why was I so excited? And why did I need to tell Hussain first?

Before thinking, I ran into Hussain. Before I knew it, we were both on the ground with me on top of him. Hussain was looking at me like he couldn't believe his eyes. Did I look that bad? I quickly got up before it got awkward. Hussain got up as well.

"I wanted to tell you, Khala said yes! So we're set to go for tomorrow." I smiled so there wasn't a awkward silence. To my surprise, Hussain grinned.

"That's awesome! We'll have lots of fun!" He grinned so hard I thought his face was going to break. Najma and Shehry walked over to us. A few seconds later, Rizwan, Atif and Waqas walked over to us as well.

"So what are you two talking about?" Najma smirked.

"About tomorrow night, how we were going." I smirked back. Instantly, Najma's eyes went wide.

"Really?" She shouted. Shehry put a arm around her shoulder.

"That's awesome. We'll definitely have fun." Shehry smiled. Najma nodded. Have they got something going on?

We all spent the morning at Hussain and Shehry's house. Later we went back home and I went back to my apartment. Khala was reluctant for me to go but I told her that I had to go to uni and promised her that I'd be back the next day to pick up Najma. It was around 3pm and so I decided to get some studying done. Of course I didn't. I was the best at procrastinating. I'd either be watching YouTube or checking Facebook or stalking Sidharth Malhotra on Twitter. Today I decided to check out the Dhoombros, since I'd only seen one video of theirs a long time ago. I finished one of their videos, 'Annoying Brown Guys', excited as at the end, Maha made a special appearance. The whole video made me crack up, especially with Shehry's expressions. Coincidentally at that time, Hussain called me. I quickly picked up.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey. You busy?" Hussain said.

"Not really. I was watching one of your videos." I laughed.

"Hahah really? Which one?" Hussain laughed along with me.

"The annoying brown guys one. I loved Maha in there."

"You know, I really like any girl that's friendly with Maha. It means that they're not a bad person inside. Kids know these things." Hussain said. I'm glad this was on the phone because I am blushing so much now.

"I've always loved kids. They're the sweetest things ever." I smiled.

"Do we have a pedo on our hands?" I heard from the other side.

"Excuse me?" I frowned. Hussain chuckled.
"I'm sorry, I'm just joking." He controlled his laughter but I couldn't. I started cracking up.

"Zara? Tum theek ho? Pagal ho gayi tum? (Are you okay? Have you gone crazy?)" Hussain said concerned, which made me laugh even more.

"Ha mein pagal ho gayi. Tumhare liye! (Yeah I've gone crazy. Because of you!)" I laughed uncontrollably. I could heard Hussain laughing as well.

"Yeh kya baat hai? Mere koi galat nahi. (What are you talking about? I have no fault here.)" Hussain chuckled.

"Tumhare koi galat nahi hai. Hum dono hyper hai. (You're not at fault. We're both hyper.)" I laughed. This was getting ridiculous. We were both laughing hysterically with no signs of stopping. Suddenly I could hear less of Hussain's laughing, which I have to admit sounded great, and heard someone else talk.

"Hey Zara. Itni khush kyu? (Why so happy?)" The person said.

"Who's this?" I asked, stopping my laughter. I noticed Hussain stopped laughing as well.

"How can you not recognise me? It's your yaar, Shehryaar!"

Oh! No wonder it sounded familiar.

"Sorry Shehry! I'm not used to your voice." I apologised.

"It's okay yaar, but from now on, you talk to me first before you talk to Hussain. That way you'll get used to my voice." Shehry chuckled.

"Shehry, please, give me my phone back." I heard Hussain say in the background. The moment was so sweet.

"Okay, okay. Zara, here you go, your desperate Devdas." Shehry chuckled.

"Hello, Zara?" Hussain said after taking the phone from Shehry.

"Yeah Hussain."

"Sorry about that. Shehry took the phone off me."

It's okay. I don't mind talking to him." I chuckled.

We talked for 2 hours. The time passed so quickly and by the end of our conversation, my heart felt light and I didn't want to stop talking, but Hussain had work to do. I put the phone down and watched some more Dhoombros videos, this time including vlogs. The guys were so funny, I don't know how many times I cracked up.

I went to bed early, excited about the next day.

I woke up to my phone vibrating. There were lots of texts from Najma.

Najma: Oiii!! Pick up ur phone

Najma: Where r u?

Najma: Plz pick up! im getting worried now!!

Najma: Zara! :'(

Najma: If u dont text me back im going to send Rizwan to ur house

What could have happend? Concerned, I texted Najma back.

Zara: Kya hua? (What happened?)

Najma: Where the hell were u?

Zara: Sleeping..why? What happend?

Najma: u need to help me get ready to meet the dhoombros!

Zara: -.- That's at night. It's 8am.

Najma: Oh yeah.. By the way, Mom's calling u home. she made paranthas  :D

Zara: Awesome! I'll be right over!!

I got ready and drove over to Khala's house. I rang the doorbell and Rizwan answered. He opened the door letting me in and I ran to the dining table where paranthas were set out, with Khalu, Najma and Khala sitting there.

"I told you she'd come running." Najma smirked. I sat down next to Khala.

"What can I say? Khala's paranthas can make anyone run, they're that yummy." I said, taking two paranthas. Everyone chuckled. Meanwhile, Rizwan looked at me like I was crazy.

"Oye! How many are you going to eat? At least leave some for the rest of us." Rizwan frowned. Khala in turn frowned at Rizwan.
"The poor thing must be hungry, let her eat! If it finishes, I'll make more. Zara is my daughter." Khala glared.

"And what am I, the next-door neighbour?" Najma raised her eyebrows. Everyone laughed.

"Arey nahi. You are my princess. You, Maleeha and Zara are my three princesses." Khalu laughed.

"What about Mom, Dad?" Rizwan asked. Trust him to ask those types of questions.

"She is my queen." Khalu said shyly. Khala started blushing and bowed her head shyly. Najma and Rizwan both went 'Awww!'. They were such a adorable couple! I love my family.

After breakfast, and let me warn you that my stomach might explode any second now, me and Najma went upstairs to pick our outfits for the night.

Later that night, I had picked a black shirt with a leather jacket with black skinny jeans. I put on a silver charm bracelet and my black heeled boots. I tied my hair into a sleek ponytail since I was wearing all black. I walked into Najma's room to see her wearing a red dress with stockings.

"Oh my damn! Look at you! Shehry will be falling over you tonight!" I commented. Najma blushed.

"Chup kar. (Shut up.) What about Hussain, huh? He will have a heart attack seeing you." She said quietly. It was my turn to blush. The doorbell rang and me and Najma both knew who it was. We ran downstairs.

"Mom, we're going!" Najma shouted.

"Okay. Be safe. Drive carefully." Khala shouted from the living room. I was the closest to the door and so I opened the door. Standing there was Hussain with a smile on his face. Coincidentally he was wearing a black shirt with a leather jacket just like me.

"You look beautiful." Hussain blurted.

"Thank you." I smiled quietly. Najma pushed me out the door which placed me very close to Hussain. Najma, however, didn't notice and started walking.

"You two stop your flirting. Let's go!" Najma called while going out to Waqas's Mustang. I rolled my eyes. This girl will be the death of me one day. I followed Najma with Hussain behind me.

Me, Najma and Hussain sat at the back, with Hussain next to Najma, while Waqas drove and Atif sat in the passenger seat.

"Where's Shehry?" I asked.

"Ah, he's already at the centre with Hamza. They wouldn't fit in the car." Waqas answered.

"Sorry about that. It's because of us they couldn't come." Najma said guiltily.

"Don't you worry Najma, it was no trouble. We're actually glad you guys are coming." Hussain smiled his cute smile at us. Omg! He looked just awesome today and was giving out his cute smiles. I have a feeling that I might faint tonight.

We were all chatting when we arrived at the centre. Shehry, who was wearing a blue jacket, Hamza and another guy wearing a black shirt was standing outside. We went over to them.

"Heyyyy Zara, mere yaar!" Shehry called, grinning at me.

"Hi Shehry, mere yaar." I smiled.

"So, this is Madhav, another one of our friends. Madhav, this is Zara, Shehry and Hussain's family friend." Atif introduced. I shook Madhav's hand. Madhav was very quiet as he just nodded at me. So we went inside and found a foosball table.

"We have to play this!" Shehry shouted.

"Okay, so I'll be with Hamza." Waqas called.

"I'm with Najma!" Atif called. Shehry gave him a look.

"Fine then, me and Zara will be on one team." Shehry smirked. Hussain gave him the same glaring look. So Madhav and Hussain were left to be on the last team. Firstly, Waqas and Hamza versed Hussain and Madhav. Hussain and Madhav won so Najma and Atif started playing them, while Waqas turned his phone on and started a vlog.

"Hey guys, what's poppin'? It's your boy, Waqas Riaz with the Dhoombros and we chillin', we chillin' like a villain and we playin' foosball. Everybody say hola!" Waqas said pointing the camera towards us. Everyone shouted out "Hola!" but out of sync.

"So me and Hamza are on a team versing Hussain and Madhav." Waqas continued. Hamza poked his head to the camera's view.

"We are the best, just so that you can know, guys." He said and went back out of the camera's view.

"We lost 'cause of Hamza." Waqas said.

"No, no you were playing bad often, but don't worry. We're going to win, we're going to have a comeback." Hamza said.

"He gave them all the points." Waqas argued.

"Cause you could never could hit the ball!" Hamza replied. Waqas made a face and continued.

"So anyway, now it's the next team, Madhav and Hussain versing Atif and Najma. So far let's see who wins because these guys are unbeatable at the moment. " Waqas continued and videoed Najma, Atif, Madhav and Hussain play. After a while, we sat down at a table and ordered nachos and quesadillas.

"This is so fun! We should all hang out more." Shehry said. Everyone agreed. After eating a bit, Waqas started to video again.

"Alright so guys, I'm eating nacho!" Shehry grinned and started dancing with a nacho in his hand in front of the camera.

"Because it's nacho, so you gotta naach (dance), when you're eating it!" Shehry laughed. Hussain and Waqas looked at Shehry like he was mental. Atif came into the camera's view.

"By the way, I'm eating quesadilla, usse kaise diya?" Atif joked.

"Aise karke!" Shehry shouted. Atif walked away.

"He just took away my joke!" Hussain pouted to the camera. He looked so adorable!

"Alright, so apparently Shehry and Zara won, which sucks, 'cause they're too good. Losing team, please step into the frame." Waqas commented, pulling Hussain into the camera's view.

"So how do you feel right now, that you lost to your brother, brother rival?" Waqas asked. Hussain looked at Waqas.

"We lost the game?" Hussain said confused.

"Yes you did." Waqas smirked. Hussain turned to Madhav, asking the same thing.

"They had no clue! Haha! Get out of our faces!" Waqas laughed, pushing Hussain and Madhav away and pulling Shehry in. Shehry in turn pulled me in even though I didn't want to. Atif knew, so he stood behind me.

"Don't worry, I got your back." Atif whispered so the camera couldn't hear. It was scary, since people would send hate if they saw a girl hanging out with the Dhoombros, feeling jealous. I nodded and turned back to Waqas.

"Here, we have the winners, the champions, the undefeatable, the unbeatable, the sexy, the charming.." Waqas went on. Shehry put a hand on his shoulder.

"Thanks so much-" Shehry said before he was cut off by Waqas.

"..Waqas. I was talking about myself. I was talking about Waqas. Now, on the other hand, we have Shehry and Zara, who are just normal-looking people, not that beautiful, not that cute, win sometimes-" Waqas was saying before Atif and Shehry grabbed Waqas' eyebrows and started shouting "No eyebrows!" again. On camera. I quickly slid out of the frame. I'm not used to this type of fame. But Najma pushed me back in. The three were back to normal.

"So how do you feel right now, beating three great teams, six great people?" Waqas asked.

"Let me tell you something, they're always winners that always lose." Shehry said solemnly.

"That is correct. That is the truth." Waqas said. I walked over to Najma, to get away, who was looking at us.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Hmm? Koi nahi. (No one.)" Najma said, still staring over at Waqas and Shehry. Suddenly I understood.

"Najma, what do you think of Shehry?" I asked. She snapped out of her thoughts.

"What about Shehry?"

"I was thinking of introducing him to my friend. I think she'd be perfect for him." I joked, stifling my laughter. Najma widened her eyes.

"Um, no I don't think so. Shehry's okay but I don't think so." Najma stammered.

"Why not?"

"He doesn't seem like the dating type." Najma blurted. I burst out laughing. Najma looked confused.

"Do you know which friend I'm talking about?" I asked. Najma shrugged.

"You, pagal (crazy)." I chuckled. Najma hit me playfully on the arm and blushed.

Afterwards, we went to the golf court inside the centre.

"I've never played golf. Is it hard?" Najma said nervously. Shehry put an arm on her shoulder.

"Don't worry, no one here has played before, except Waqas." Shehry grinned. Najma smiled at Shehry.

Hey guys, what's poppin? I got excited with this chapter and so it got long. Hope you like this chapter and next chapter will hopefully be up in a few days. The picture on this chapter is of Zara Ahmed (Yami Gautam)! Whose picture would you like for next chapter? Please take the time to comment who you would like, and vote, share, please!! And please read my other stories 'My Love is Forever' and 'Love Around the Corner' and anyone seen Hussain's newest pic? (he gotta beard now :O ) but he still looks hot, okay sorry, I'm just blabbering now.

And would just like to say that the vlog part is not mine, as it is a real vlog by the Dhoombros, the only part I've added is parts with Najma and Zara in it.

Song for this chapter is Lucky Tu Lucky Me from Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 1.9K 74
Hi! their i am a bit nervous because it is my first time that i am writing some thing on public hope you all love it......:) well my story revolve ar...
215K 7.4K 28
He was practically a monster. A monster who made me cold hearted. A monster who cared for me, who loved me, but just in my dreams. He didn't changed...
263K 7.6K 36
"One day, I hope you look back at what we had, and regret every single thing that you did to let it end."
About us. By H.

Fanfiction

32K 1.2K 36
The story of Hussain and Hania,which will make you laugh,cry and maybe melt your heart a bit too. Going through a lot of things in their life at such...