INTERNET FRIENDS | 태형 x Y/N ✔

By malfxysbby

[COMPLETED] {K.T.H FF} 태형 x Y/N x 방탄소년단 x 엑소 x 블랙핑크 Highest Rangkings [#4 internetfriends #1 friendfiction] D... More

Chapter 1 ~New school, new life~
Chapter 2 ~Mr Mochi~
Chapter 3 ~Live in hell~
Chapter 4 ~Red card~
Chapter 5 ~League of Battles~
Chapter 6 ~Detention with EL DIABLO~
Chapter 7 ~MUCH, MANY & A LOT OF~
Chapter 8 ~Falling in love~
Chapter 9 ~Kim TaeJi~
Chapter 10 ~Sorry but...~
Chapter 11 ~I'm Oh Y/N, nice to meet you~
Chapter 12 ~You're asking the expert here~
Chapter 13 ~Are you even studying?~
Chapter 14 ~Chanyeol speaks Italian~
Chapter 15 ~My heart or my mind?~
Chapter 16 ~Friends?~
Chapter 17 ~When did they become so close?~
Chapter 18 ~Let's end this~
Chapter 19 ~Marriage?~
Chapter 20 ~Mr Ex~
Chapter 21 ~Forgive me~
Chapter 22 ~That's mine pt.1~
Chapter 23 ~That's mine pt.2~
Chapter 24 ~Being shy around him~
Chapter 26 ~Promise~
Chapter 27 ~I like her~
Chapter 28 ~Volunteers~
Chapter 29 ~Flustered~
Chapter 30 ~... DATE!?~
Chapter 31 ~Kim TaeHyung~
Chapter 32 ~Scammed?~
Chapter 33 ~Authentic or not?~
Chapter 34 ~Volunteer work~
Chapter 35 ~Shin RyuJin~
Chapter 36 ~Was it all an act?~
Chapter 37 ~A sudden hangout~
Chapter 38 ~The Event~
Chapter 39 ~Destiny~

Chapter 25 ~Will you be mine?~

138 5 1
By malfxysbby

Days passed...

It was finally Valentines day.

I woke up by Sehun shouting my name. "Y/N!!"

"IT'S VALENTINES!!!!" He shouted making me sat up from my comfy cozy bed.

"SO WHAT SESE?!?!?" I angrily asked, not wanting to wake up and go to school. My eyes still half close.

"I don't have a gift for Jennie" Sehun said shaking me with his cracking voice.

"That's your problem boy" I said, forcefully opening my eyes, the sunlight almost blinded me, but soon got used to it, then I removed his hands on my shoulders and got up.

"No... you have to help me!!!" Sehun said, begging, as if his life depended on it.

"What the heck Sese? It's your problem! Show her you love her by giving her a present, like a necklace or take her somewhere where both of you are alone and then the both of you will watch fireworks or something" I said and just removed my clothes in front of Sehun (Obviously wearing your black laced pantie and bra)

"Could you at least try not changing your clothes in front of me?" Sehun asked covering his eyes,

"Oh man... as if you never saw me in my bikini" I said and quickly put on my black cycling shorts and then my uniform. "I mean, if you saw Jennie like this... nevermind"

"Yah!" Sehun said and blushed

"Ayie~ my big brother is blushing" I teased.

I dragged him out of my room, after I did my bed and dragged him towards the kitchen and we ate breakfast.

I quickly did my morning routine after and swung my backpack on my shoulders.

"Y/N! Let's go shopping today after your school" Mom shouted, "Could do! But I have a test for tomorrow mom!" I shouted, lying. Oh shopping again...!

"You'll be fine! Study the subject you have a test on and then the rest don't. Just for today though" Mom said, excitement rushed through her body, as I can see that excitement is written all over her. OH YES!

"Could do mom" I said, smiling. Finally. Rest.

Me and my big bro waved at them and we both went inside his car and he drove off.

>>>>>

"Oh god..." I said looking out of the window.

It's been a while, that I keep seeing Taehyung wearing grey t-shirts. And it's been a while since I haven't seen him hang out with Irene... maybe they both are in a fight?
Well it's not my concern.

Taehyung's Pov

Days passed, and it's literally valentines day!
I don't have a valentine, but I got excited and got up pretty early. I wore a grey tee under my uniform and prepared myself as usual. I separated my bangs, just to try something new.

The last-last day, my aunt and uncle cancelled my marriage with Irene. Since I objected and explained myself to Irene's parents. Irene cried her eyes out that day, kept whining and asking me why I did it.

I only responded with, "I can't live my life in a lie, pretending to love you. Because I love someone else. I'm sorry. But there's a better person than me, that will deserve your love and love you."

Y/N's Pov

Me and Sehun got out of his car and milions of girls surrounded him giving him chocolates and all those crazy love letters.

I saw 11 boys walking towards me.

"Y/N!" They all shouted, "Oh god... don't tell me I have admirers too?!?" I whisper asked myself.

"Sehun--" I was cut off by the boys.

Then a few more came.

Wonho wasn't there thankfully!

I ran away from them and I looked back and they're still following me.

Just then, when I was in the middle of the hallway, with only lockers and there's no way I could hide from them, just at that moment, someone grabbed my hand and pulled me inside a locker???

I looked up.

"Got yourself a lot of admirer huh? Plus Wonho that I didn't see within the herd of those boys" Taehyung said, looking at the small rectangle where you could put letters in and the letter would just go inside the locker.

We heard running footsteps and the guys shouting my name.

"Oh god" I said, feeling the heat rising up.
We were both squeezed in together.

"Heard that guys?" Boy 1 asked

"Yeah..." Boy 2 said

"I think it's coming from that locker!" Boy 3 said

He was in front of the locker.
I stopped moving and tried to not make any sound.

But Tae pulled me closer to him. Our warm bodies pressed against each other even more.
I saw his red cheeks, just like what I have. I felt his hot breath brushing againts my nose.
My hands were trapped between our bodies. I had my hands placed on his chest, you could say...

The boy was about to open the locker and then Tae just leaned closer to me and pressed his lips on mine.

The boy opened the locker.

"Opss! Sorry guys... sorry to disturb" Boy 4 said, the one who opened the locker door and closed it again.

Tae pulled away.

"Saved you again. You owe me" Tae whispered, "By doing that?! Hell nah. I don't owe you anything." I whispered back.

~~~~~

We were in class bored.

I silently took my phone out and started texting V

Me: Dude... you in class?

Me: Internet friend I'm hella bored...

V: And do you think I'm enjoying?

Me: Nah...

V: So uhmm can we meet?

Me: As in Meet...

Me: You!

Me: IN PERSON?!?

V: Why? You don't want to?

Me: Hell nah! I've been waiting
for thizzzz day!

V: That happy?

V: If that so... quickly eat lunch
and I'll be at the rooftop

Me: Hell yeah.

Me: Can't wait to see you!

V: You too. I bet you're a total nerdy in person

Me: Me... nah. I'd be the boyish girl... just a bit.

V: Ey~ I doubt your gender now.

Me: Shut up. Then check it later.

V: Haha very funny

Me: Then becareful doubting me lel

V: I will. Starting from today.

Me: Good!

V: Okay I don't want to get caught by the professor

Me: Me too! Ttyl or should
say see u later boy? 😏😏😏

V: Ayeeee~ See u later could do. Hearteuuu❤💙🖤

Me: Hearteuuu❤💙🖤

I put my phone inside the pocket of my blazer(uniform).

"Please focus and quit smiling like an idiot right there Taehyung!" Mr Choi scolded him.

>>>>>>

-Lunch time-

I got my food and a tray on my hand.

I went to our usual place and sat there.

I ate just then Wonho came towards us.
I noticed Tae looking away.

"Y/N... I just want to... will you be mine this valentine?" He asked.

I stopped munching the food in my mouth.
I soon swallowed it and drank the water, I had in my glass.

I looked at Wonho.

"Will you... stop this?" I asked and stood up and was about to go away, he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him in his tight hug.

I wasn't disturbing myself to even move.
I was annoyed at his action.

"I forgive you Wonho" I said my friends heard my words.

"But--" Jimin stopped himself to talk further more.

"Y/N!" My friends whisper yelled at me.

"Really?" Wonho said and pulled out grasping my shoulders.

I slowly removed his hands on my shoulder and looked at him.

"No, it was a joke" I said and walked towards the rooftop while my friends did the Ohhh sound.

I was there...

"Is V running late?" I asked myself.

I then felt a gentle tap on my left shoulder

This is it!
I'm finally meeting him!

I turned around.

I felt like it was all in slow motion.

"Taehyung?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Are you waiting for someone?" He asked, smiling at me.

"Yeah... didn't expect you to come here" I said and chuckled lightly.

"Who are you waiting for?" Tae asked, "Just someone... stop asking" I said avoiding eye contact. Remembering the kiss inside the locker.

"Well uhmm." Tae said, also looking away and blushing just like me.

I turned around, "I... was expecting someone else. This time I really expected someone else, I expected this time that you'll be the last to come and see me" I said looking at the sky, "I... are you waiting for your internet friend?" Tae asked, I was stunned and quickly turned and face him.

"H-how did you know?" I asked and took a step forward, he looked at me smiling.

"Well..." Tae said, taking a step forward.

"Don't tell me... you're V?!? Haha very funny Tae, actually... you're a different guy, not like V he's kind, not like you, Mr Arrogant" I said, scoffing, while I crossed my arms over my chest walking away.

But had flashbacks

-flashback1-

Y/N: What's your name?? At the game??

Me: V0095K

Y/N: I'll be ready to accept your invitation

Y/N: Hurry

Y/N: There's a lot of people inviting me

Me: Okay okay... I'll be quick

-flashback2-

Me: Go on.

V: I invited MANY friends at my house today. My hyung asked me if there was enough space in the house.
I immediately responded with: "Yes, hyung. I have A LOT OF space at my house. There isn't MUCH sugar to make coffee though. Could you buy 2 packs on your way here?".

V: And that's it.

V: Do you think I understand the stuff now?

Me: Hell yeah. You did great.

-flashback3-

"Please read your sentence to the class, Mr Taehyung" Mr Choi said.

"Yes sir" Tae said, he cleared his throat before talking again "I invited MANY friends at my house today. My hyung asked me if there was enough space in the house.
I immediately responded with: "Yes, hyung. I have A LOT OF space at my house. There isn't MUCH sugar to make coffee though. Could you buy 2 packs on your way here?"

My jaw dropped...

His sentence was pretty familiar.

Where did I hear it before?
Or read?
Why?
What's with the sentence he made?

I shrugged and just focused on my lesson

-flashback4-

"No phones please" Dad said

Me and Tae looked at dad

"Yes dad/mr Oh" We both said in union.

Me: Okay... bye, dad doesn't want phone at dinner so. Catch you later! Heartuuu❤️💙🖤

V: Yeah my friend's dad doesn't like phones too.. haha catch you later! Heartuuu❤️💙🖤

Seen

-flashback5-

"I've witnessed every single detail. Bravo V hyung... you're the best puncher when it comes to SAVING Y/N" Jungkook suddenly said.

-End flashback-

I gasp silently and covered my mouth.

I shrugged and kept it cool.

I turned around to look at him.

"Uhm... if you may excuse me, do you like playing video games?" I asked Tae who's currently looking at me confidently.

Why did I even ask that when he literally plays League of Battles and have their own game room!?

"Yeah, I do. So do you believe me or nah?" Tae asked and raised an eyebrow, "Y-your cousin is... Taera, Kim Taera?" I asked my voice trembling, "Hell yeah, she lives in Italy. And guess what? She tutored you! Nice to meet you... Oh Y/N." Tae said and lifted his right hand up signalling me to shake his hand, I walked towards him.

"Nope..." I looked at his hand, "just... don't be bothered about me, Taehyung-ah" I said his hand still there waiting for the hand shake.

I was about to grab it but I had a better idea.
Better than shaking hands.

I walked closer and closer until I just hugged him.

"Nice to meet you bro! I mean internet friend" I said cheerfully, I can't believe it's him.

SHIT! I TALKED BAD ABOUT HIM WITH V, I MEAN HIMSELF!

He's hugging me too, "Nice meeting you too, my real internet friend" Tae said and I felt him smile, since his chin is resting on my shoulder.

*COUGH COUGH*

IT WAS...

TO BE CONTINUED...

CREDITS TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER OF THE PICTURES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.5K 4.3K 22
Hello everyone this is my fourth book. Hope you like it. It's about a girl who is crazily in love with bakery foods and so does she fall for the bake...
678K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
72.5K 1.8K 16
Taehyung was the typical Fuckboy. Every night a different girl. Only one always stayed the same: He had complete control But when he meets his pres...
41.6K 971 16
So sorry if this is cringy, this is my first book. I'm just shocked it has more than 5k reads^^'