INSIDE OUT (DP+Batman crossov...

By TheWhiteKnights

||COMPLETED|| Book 1 of 2 "I know it's sometimes hard, but you have to face your demons." The oldest pr... More

Silent tears / Prologue
Normal again?
Hello Vlad
"CURE"
Alone
Welcome to Gotham
And the target is set
Four tied and one unconscious
It isn't possible...
A safe place to stay
Captured
Interrogation
A friendly request
One phone call can change everything
A dinner with the Waynes
I Killed him
What about school
Dash 2.0
Suspicions
PLEASE HELP (solved)
A letter
Broken
Separated
Unexpected
Disobeyed orders
Spilled secrets
Changed minds
No way back
Partners in lies
Regrets
🥳HAPPY 10k🥳
Let's save Danny
Where's Danny!
No chance in hell
Old enemy
World so cold
Seriously HELP me! (Solved)
Vote
The sequel is out!
A real BOOK

A visit to a mall

4.5K 179 92
By TheWhiteKnights

It ain't finished yet but I wanted to show you my little Dan. I was thinking that I will post some of my Danny Phantom fan art in my future chapters. Hope you like the picture.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since Danny had moved in with Jason, a lot of things has changed. Jason treated Danny as a younger brother and they became really close. They spent most of their time together, Jason only leaving for a store and for a patrol. Around Jason, the halfa felt like he belonged somewhere, he had his new and small family who loved and accepted him for the way he was, not for what he wasn't. Danny knew about the rest of Jason's family because he heard a lot of stories about them from Jason. They all seemed like good people.

"Are we going?" The impatient boy paced near the door, waiting for his 'brother'. They were supposed to go to the cinema today on a new film that was having a premiere today. Jason was supposed to be ready about five minutes ago. Danny thought to himself, avoiding the mental conversation with Dan. They haven't spoken since the day Danny met Jason. It was really weird and pleasing at the same time that he wasn't bothered by the monster living inside of him.

"On my way..." Jason called at his younger 'brother', his head popping out of the kitchen door. "Just wait a minute and I'm there!"

Danny rolled his eyes and went back to pacing. Jason showed up in a minute, as he promised and they were good to go. The older man stepped out of the door, followed by Danny. They walked out of the apartment complex, heading for the parking lot where Jason's car was parked. It was a normal sized but expensive car, something you would expect from a son of a billionaire.

The ride went smoothly, without any traffic or other problems. Jason parked the car by the entrance of the mall, to be as closest to the door in case of some trouble. He stored his uniform in a secured suitcase hidden in the trunk of his car. The both males got a lot of stares from the by passers because of Jason's famous face and the fact that he was with a different kid, not with his younger brothers.

Jason caught the uncomfortableness in his brothers posture and he put a hand over his shoulders. "Don't worry kiddo, you'll get used to it." Jason said in a teasing voice, looking down at the teen. Danny gave him an obnoxious look, letting him know he wasn't pleased.

"If you want to live with me, you'll have to get used to it." Jason said, braking into soft laughs. As soon as they reached the cinema, dozens of people were 'secretly' following. That didn't have any bad intentions, they just wanted to know what the Jason Todd was doing at the mall with a younger boy. They both entered the cinema, standing in the line to buy tickets. They were about to watch the movie Split (I know the movie was released in 2016 but it adds to the story).

When it was their turn to pay, the female cashier started fidgeting, a blush appearing on her face.

"We would like to buy two tickets for the movie Split." Jason said in a polite way, knowing that he wouldn't get far with this woman without being nice. Her blush turned a shade of red darker, trying to hide it with the shadow of her cap.

"Would you like VIP seats?" She asked nervously, now looking at me since she couldn't look at Jason without embarrassing herself. Jason looked at Danny, nonverbally asking him for his choice.

"Are the VIP seats in the middle?" Danny asked the cashier.

"No, they are at the bottom, near the screen." She answered and the answer didn't please Danny. He didn't like sitting at the bottom of the theater, he preferred to be in the middle.

"Then we would like two normal seats somewhere in the middle." The woman printed out two tickets, handing them to Jason. He took them eagerly, looking forward to leaving the woman where she stood. As they left, they could hear a high pitched scream of joy as the woman fangirled. Jason just rolled his eyes, walking forward.

"I think somebody likes you." Danny mocked, a grin forming on his face.

"If you saw the crowds of woman dreaming about me." Jason said while he laughed. There is so much Danny has to learn about the life of a famous person. Jason thought, smiling at the boy walking beside him.

Both Danny and Jason were extremely glad for the dim light in the theatre room since both of them had enough of the girls and women squinting at the sight of Jason. Danny has to admit, Jason was quite popular. Maybe not as popular as his adoptive father Bruce Wayne but he was on his way there.

The movie started quite peacefully but things went downhill when the film got to the man with 23 different personalities. The whole film was officially ruined when the annoying voice popped up in Danny's head.

"Kevin reminds me of us." Dan simply said, watching the film. The ghost was enjoying the movie very much but he didn't want his human part to do so too.

"Why do you hang around the human so much? You know that when I gain control, he won't live long and many different people will suffer the same face as him."

"Just shut the hell up! I want to watch the movie."  Danny cursed at his ghost half, getting really angry and annoyed. This was the first time in a long time he has been out and happy and the ghost wanted to take it away from him. The boy's face turned distant as he was having an argument in his head basically with himself.

"Why am I supposed to be the one quiet? I'm the stronger and better one, I should be in control." Dan growled, turning all grouchy all of a sudden. As Danny thought he was free of the psychopath, he spoke; "You won't like what's coming." Danny's head started to hurt. It wasn't the normal migraine type headache, it was more like your-head's- going-to-hurt-till-I-gain-control headache. The boy was trying to hide the pain so much, he didn't realize that silent tears started falling down his cheeks. Dan was such a selfish personality who's purpose was only to make people suffer. Danny was again time sick, he missed those days with his friends, before he even met Dan.

It went like this the whole film and it didn't stop even in the car. Danny was silently suffering, not wanting Jason to know. He didn't know how he would react, if he would chase him away back on the streets or he would help him. It bugged Danny so much.

From the drivers seat, Jason could tell that something was wrong with his newfound 'brother'. Since the point when Danny started to trust him, he talked nonstop. Not that Jason would mind, he liked when he was happy, it remained him if his own past when he couldn't get on terms with himself. The boy was so silent, Jason couldn't even hear him breath. It worried him so he started a small conversation.

"What's wrong buddy?" Jason asked the boy while giving him a side glance. He looked like he hadn't heard him, he just sat there unmoving. After few seconds, Danny raised his head and looked out of the window.

"It was great." He answered through gritted teeth, as if he was holding back pain. Those words screamed at Jason that the boy wasn't ok. He let the conversation go for now wanting to get back to it when they get home.

When they arrived, Danny went straight for the kitchen. He grabbed a small snack and headed for his room. Just as he was walking through the doorway, a strong hand grasped his shoulder and made him sit down on a chair standing nearby.

"I want you to look at me and tell me what's wrong." Jason said in a demanding, yet soft voice. It was a deafening quiet when a message popped up on Jason's phone. As it laid there, Danny was able to read it before Jason grabbed his phone. Have a plan to capture him ~ Dick. It didn't take long to figure out who the HIM was. It was obvious that they meant Dan, who else except him was their priority?

As Jason grabbed his phone, he thought that he was fast enough so Danny couldn't read it. He quickly deleted the message and shoved him phone into his pocket. Danny's face was left unchanged while he was thinking about the message. Was Jason just using him? This question ran through Danny's mind, haunting him. He had enough for this day so he stood up and walked straight to his bed where he lied down. The halfa tried to sleep but there were so many things that kept him awake. For example the fact that his head was about to explode from the throbbing pain or because of the possibility of Jason's betrayal.

Sometime between 1 AM and 2 AM Jason silently walked into his room, thinking he was already asleep. "I love you Danny." The older teen whispered as he stood above Danny, watching him. Jason soon left Danny's room, leaving him alone again.

~~~~~~~

The preparation for Phantoms capturing were almost finished. Superman was able to detect a flying object deep in the space, which contained more of the special material, ectoranium. Soon after the delivery, Batman was able to make a cell capable of holding a ghost. The steel was infused with ectoranium but it could only hurt the ghost on touch. The batfamily was able to obtain secret blueprints of anti-ghost equipment, designed by the deceased Fentons. With the huge supply, they were able to make enough useful equipment against Phantom, making it impossible for him to escape them today.

The batfamily was now waiting for Red hood, who seemed to ignore them.

"We don't need Todd for this father. We are capable enough to do it without him." Damian stated, slowly pacing beside the chair that was occupied by Bruce.

"Damian, we can't leave yet. There's no sign of him anywhere, as if he vanished." Bruce replied to Damian, he himself wanting to get over it as soon as possible.

~~~~~~

As Danny was laying on his bed thinking, everything came crashing on him. Soon, he started crying, letting his emotions flow freely through him. Danny just couldn't stop himself which resulted ugly. Two white rings appeared round his waste, each one going separate ways. More muscular and taller man appeared on the bed instead of Danny, chuckling deeply.

"I waited for so long." The ghost said, raising his body from the bed. Dan flew out of the window, heading for the streets. He was so eager to get out of that place that he forgot about Jason and his promise to kill him.

What the ghost didn't realize was that he was being watched. A camera caught him heading for the town center, right where the batfamily was heading. The awaited fight was just about to begin.

~TheWhiteKnights

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249 22 6
On the run, Danny is close to losing all hope. Everywhere he went. They Followed. They were getting closer each and every time he rested. Now In Goth...
9.4K 331 20
He lost his family. Twice. But Danny was in a place where he wouldn't be able to hurt anybody again. Until a certain Bird and his friends showed up t...
17.3K 667 16
Jason has been watching over his brother for years. After saving him from there parents cruelty, Jason is alone with his parents...until Batman take...
6.9K 338 20
(Book 1 of a big series, find rest of the stories on my profile 😁) PDS= Phantom Dimensional Series I failed them. I failed my obsession. I started t...