chase loves skye (spy style)

By chase21345

chase heart is broken than than it got worse More

The plan of evil
THE PARTY TRAP
where's Skye
GETING HELP + NEW PUP
MORE HELP AND THE PLAN
Getting Skye back
HELPING BLACK PANTHER
THANK YOU!

CHASE'S CRUSH

182 2 0
By chase21345

At the lookout Ryder was making breakfast for him and the pups. As he was making breakfast the pups where playing outside but chase was in his pup house. He was staring at Skye playing on the trampoline but not for long because Marshall showed up, hey chase said Marshall, oh hi Marshall, sooooooooo.. who you staring at???? asked Marshall, n-n-n-n-n-no one replayed chase nervously, wait are you staring at Evest I have nothing to do with that (whisper to self) except a punch in the face. what? asked chase, nothing replied Marshall. pups, food is ready! shouted Ryder, everyone: yay!!!! After breakfast, the pups went to the beach. Skye went and fly and played tag with tracker, Rocky was looking for tin cans and other things to recycle, Rubble was making a sand castle, Zuma was swimming Evest was get getting a drink, so was Marshall. Chase had noting to do except watch the other pups play. He was wondering how to tell Skye he liked her. When he was ready he realize Tracker and Skye where holding paws. Chase was heart broken. I did not see that coming he said.

??:

ok now to see who is most valuable

Ryder:

Chase is why the paw patrol is a thing

??

so Chase is most valuable huh? well he will be gone soon hahahaha!! oops too loud.

Ryder:

huh? who's there

??

Run!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 26.4K 50
منذ أن فتح عينيه للحياة وجد نفسه محاطا بذنوب ليس هو بفاعلها فأطلق عليه الجميع لقب الخطيئة و لكنه ليس بشاب يستسلم لقبح قدره بل قرر أن ينتقم لمن كان سب...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...