Compel Marriage (by SAN)

By Ipkknd-FanFictions

Arnav : listen to me very carefully, I won'trepeat it... She wears a green top & a blue Jeans & red brown spe... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 75
Epilogue

Part 74

7.7K 258 2
By Ipkknd-FanFictions

PART-74

His passion , his respect , his love, his care , his hunger for her keep increasing rapidly in every bit of time..... After few couple of minutes The entire room was again full moans, giggling , the sound and memory of their love... nothing or nobody can take away it from them ...

Next morning..........

Khushi got up first to hear Arnav's mobile ringing... He was in deep sleep wrapping her tightly ... Khushi found it difficult even to stir ... She slightly pushed Arnav and then received call...

Khushi : Hello, Dii...

Anjali : Khushi.. Kaha ho tum dono ? [where are you both ?] We thought you both left for house early from party but Now at morning when I's looking for you , HP told me you both didn't return back last night at home ....

Khushi : haan.. Woh Dii we're here at farm house ... Arnav ji brought me here ....

Anjali : Oh-ho... So it means someone is romancing with her husband .... [ she teased Khushi deliberately to check her mood]

Khushi blushed recalling last night...

Khushi : umm.. Dii .. No.. actually ..woh .. [ she was running out of word... Arnav was getting disturbed by her talks.. So he wiggled a bit and stanched mobile from Khushi's hand]

Arnav [ sleepy voice] : Dii.. Subha Subha kya ?? Why did you call us early morning ? We're good ,well, very Happy ... now will talk to you later.. let us sleep ... [Anjali bit her lips to control her laughter]

Anjali : Chote... It's not early morning ...It's 10.00 am.... BTW what kept you so busy at night that you didn't get sleep ??

Arnav : So what it's 10.00 am... It's my room , my bed , my wife.. how long I wish will sleep with her on bed.... And at night Played Football.. and will play now again.. Dii... now bye...

He cut call and threw it somewhere on bed , Then pulled Khushi underneath him ... Anjali's jaw dropped to hear Arnav's replied ... She started laughing loudly and walked to Nani to inform her about them.

Khushi : you're such a shameless person ...

Arnav : Say something new what I don't know...

Without opening eyes he was rubbing his lips against her sawn like neck ...and his one hand reached on her abdomen ... He softly patting over there.... Khushi slightly pushed him again..

Khushi : then be gentle... Act like a father... You're no more young man ... [ Arnav instantly opened eyes , stopped his act and lifting head looked at her]

Arnav : what the !!!! what do you mean ??

Khushi : I meant won't you go home back ?? Don't you have any wish to share this news with our family ?? And It's 10.05 am... So when you 'll go office ??? always tell me I'm lazybones.. Now see who is lying on bed lethargically.....now move .. let me get off...

Arnav instantly got up and Khushi was so surprised that he indeed followed her words so soon without making any fuss ... But how ?? She pulled blanket to cover her and was looking for her last night clothes ... But to her big surprise Arnav pulled down blanket and left it under her abdomen ... Khushi startled and immediately covered her upper body by hands... and trying to get something to cover her... She glare at Arnav but he didn't pay attention to her... Rather he flicked on her belly and nuzzled ... rubbed his lips ... Started placing wet soft open mouth kisses all over her belly to abdomen ... Khushi was feeling to be tickled to death .... She giggled and pulled Arnav's hear ..

Khushi : emmm... Arnav Ji....

Arnav [ lift head] : GOOD MORNING ,BABY... [ he placed last kiss] your mumma is calling me ..I'll talk to you later...

Arnav swiftly came on her and his body language only shuddered her to comprehend his intense intent...He now covered them with thoroughly with blanket...

Khushi : Please .. let's go home... I want to call Amma...

Arnav : We'll sweetheart ... but after this round..

Khushi : No... please..

Arnav : Of course.. YES...

Arnav didn't hear Khushi's fake pleading rather after couple of minutes only her giggling was audible .. even later it turned into soft whimpering sound made by her..

****************************

It's 11. 40 am...........

Arnav and Khushi got ready to leave for RM.... Arnav was checking his mails on mobile sitting on sofa in leaving area ... Khushi kept back vessels back into kitchen and checking few household's stuffs...

Arnav : Khushi... hurry up... leave them.. come...

Khushi : haan... aai ... [ she walked to him after couple of minutes and showed him some CD ] Arnav ji.. what's for all these ?? [ Arnav looked up ]

Arnav : don't know... are you done ? then let's go... [ he got up]

Khushi turned the packets and tore cover...

Khushi : hey..It's our party 's DVD....

Arnav : could be... now let's go... [ he kept his mobile into his pocket ]

Khushi : wait... wait... one minutes... [ she ran to DVD player and Played it]

Arnav : uff !!! Khushi ... [ he walked to her to switched off and drag her along with him ]

Khushi held back Arnav's hand and both were standing before it... Khushi was increasing speed as Arnav won't let her see... They were seeing some moment where they were not present ... dance part.. specially which Khushi missed ... Khushi was about to switched off but her hand froze on a scene ... She looked back on Arnav who's eyes were already glued on it...Khushi rewine back and they couldn't believe ... what they had seen .... They had no idea how this scene had got video ...May be by fix camera to cover entire party ... It's showing Lubaba has put something into drank and then she walked inside ... when Arnav came out with her and he called for random waiter that same waiter came to them and he drunk that wine glass.. .. Later showing Lubaba also walked inside the room ... But what happened inside the room it's not recorded.... Khushi Stood their numb But Arnav brought out that CD and like mad.. He has started playing all CD and checking them ... but nothing fruitful came out.... At the last he played CCTV's footage .... And at the last moment when hopelessly he turned back Khushi gripped his shoulder .. He looked at her ..to see her facial expression he followed her direction and looked at scene ....

By a CCTV through their bed room's window this footage captured .... Lubaba was pulled Arnav and lay him down on bed ... and then put off his shirts.. She put off her clothes and lay down beside him ... ..It hadn't recorded entire part due to turning mode of camera and still they can guess rest of all dotting all scenes ...

Khushi sat down on Sofa... She was not angry but sad...disturbed ... She was craving for a peaceful life since long till she got married with Arnav but seemed it's won't come in her life so easily.... Arnav was already slumped into sofa but to see Khushi in pain he lost his cool and became furious ... Arnav got up and was about to walk off out of the house but Khushi pulled his hand...

Arnav : I won't spare her now... [ his blood was boiling inside it was palpable to see his rage and red eyes]

Khushi : Sit beside me ... please [ her plead pierced into his heart.. He instantly sat down beside her ] ..Arnav ..I'm really tired for all this.... I want peace .... We've decided will go home and share our happiest news with our family ... They we'll only do that... I don't wish to spoil our single moment for her.... We're together ..It's would be Her biggest defeat .... Please . ..let's go home.. .. Take me at home ....

Arnav eyed Khushi and cupped her face...He took a vow that will make sure she gets utmost happiness and Joy henceforth ... He kissed on her forehead and picked her up then walked out...

*****************************

It's near 1.00 pm...

Arnav and Khushi walked inside holding hands.... Anjali and Nani were coming toward dining table... they walked to them ....

Anjali : Chote.. you both returned ..I was about to call to know will you both have lunch here or not ?

Arnav : Dii... get ready ..we're going to out for lunch ...

Anjali : why ??

Arnav : we've some so special to tell you all ??? [Khushi was slightly smiling standing beside him ]

Nani : what special Chote ?? You're looking so happy ...

Arnav : Yes.. Nani.. I'm so happy ..in fact utmost happy ever... You will be happy when you will get to know the reason... [ He walked to Nani and sideway hugged her ] So get ready ...we'll leave by 01.30...... I'm calling Aranya and Ajit... go.. get ready all ...

He walked toward his room .... Anjali and Nani turned back and looked at him.. Shock, surprise, fluster all will be underestimate for them... They never saw Arnav smiling opening heart ..Special for Nani... After Arnav's mother death ..It's the first time Arnav willingly and happily talked with her.. Hugged Her... She felt she got back her Grandson .... All feelings were currently beyond express for that moment.... Khushi also so happy to see Arnav like that with Nani.... She tapped Anjali's shoulder and gesture her to go and get ready.. Then she also walked toward their room...

*******************************

Arnav has reserved tables by the pool for there... Entire Gupta family, Raizadas, and Ajit's family were present there...

Nani : Chote... now tell us for what you brought us all here ... [Arnav got up with a smile ]

Arnav : Ok... where to start ??

Aranya : C'mon bro .... We're eagerly waiting ... don't make it so long...

Arnav : well, well... [ he looked at Khushi who stopped having .. twisting spoon amid fingers and looking down ..He pulled her along with him and held her around waist] ... We're going to be parents !!!! .... Khushi is expecting !!!!!

WOOOOOOO !!!!!! A sudden hurly-burly spread away ....

Anjali : OMG !!!! .. Chote...

Aranya : Yahu....

Both sisters got up and tightly hugged them.... Elders are as usual shedding tears of joy...

Ajit : congratulations !!! [ Arnav and Khushi received their wishes heartily]

Nani : Won't you take our bless .....

Khushi instantly nodded and took bless of all elders .... Anjali called Shyam and immediately informed him ... then hugged Nani...

Anjali : Nani see.. our chote... He is going to be father... I can't believe ... how happy he is..

Nani looked at Arnav and his nonstop smiling elated her heart ...She just nodded...

Aranya : Wait.. Bro .. you haven't tell me you're planning for baby... we used to share everything... Now you started hiding me lot of things...

Ajit : Shut up Aranya... make some sense ...[Anjali hit on Aranya's head]

Anjali : something should be share with only your beloved one... BTW we'll see when your times will come ...

Aranya pouted and looked at Arnav ...

Aranay : OMG !!! see bro is blushing ... GOSH,, Bhabhi what you had made my brother...

Now Arnav hot on Aranya's head and made her sit on his thigh.... They booth started napping each other's hand and snapping.... While elders were talking with Khushi and teasing her....

*****************************************

After few weeks later....

Day started passing with joy like never before... Arnav stopped Khushi's coming in office from that day ... But Khushi does work and irregularly does office ....

Arnav returned from office little early .... Khushi was all well but still He tried to come back soon ... Arnav looked here and there but didn't see anyone one in leaving area so he directly went to his room... Arnav was little surprised when he saw their bedroom's door was not open as it be as usual .. He twist door knob and walked in... He stopped then when see Khushi lying on bed an angle position was crying... Her entire body was heavily vibrating due her continues sobbing... .Arnav got shocked and scared also... He somehow managed to threw his laptop bag on bed and rushed to her... Sat down before her head and shook her body...

Arnav : Khushi...Khushi... What happened ??

In no time Khushi lift her body and threw on Arnav ..She hugged him so tightly and hiding her face into chest continue sobbing bitterly .... Arnav felt tightened into heart... Lots of fear running into his mind.... Khushi's father wasn't doing well since few days... Payal was out of country and he couldn't remember very recent he had any talk with her... And top of all Her pregnancy ... What it could be... Anything bad news from these all... her miscarriage.. death news or any accident news.... Arnav's head was about to blast up in stress... He started sweating .. He wasn't not ready at all to accept any kind of bad news....

Arnav [ gulped his fear and gathered few strength] : hey sweetheart ... What happened ? Don't cry like that ... It's not good... youk now.... Tel me... [ he was patting over her back ]

But Khushi wasn't responding at all ..continue crying clutching him more...

Armav : damn it.. speak up... Now you're getting my nerves ... Please... [ he pleaded and forcibly took her face into his hands] say ... what happened ???

Khushi : why Nani hates me so much ?? [ her voice quavered ]

To be continue.............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 1.7K 20
what would you do if the man you gave your heart and soul to is the man who wants you dead? For Khushi life was always a struggle everything she had...
202K 12.8K 17
My re-take on ArShi's remarriage. Arnav and Khushi were going to get married again in front of the whole family. On the day of marriage Dadi disclos...
534K 15.4K 53
Arnav's cell rang. Hello Arnav singh Raizada here. Hello...!!! A soft hello Arnav heard this voice after long time, Khushi...he said in faint voice...
327K 7K 27
Room 572 (Early morning 6am) The room was filled with moans and groaned of a man and a lady which was pushing pulling pumping and jumping on each oth...