Compel Marriage (by SAN)

By Ipkknd-FanFictions

Arnav : listen to me very carefully, I won'trepeat it... She wears a green top & a blue Jeans & red brown spe... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 74
Part 75
Epilogue

Part 73

7.6K 253 2
By Ipkknd-FanFictions

 PART-73

Before Lubaba could utter any more words She earned a Sharp slam from someone ... which painted five fingers on her fair cheek... Arnav and Lubaba both looked at forth with a great shock.. ..

Lubaba : KHUSHI !!!

When suddenly Arnav stopped call her .. She looked back and saw Arnav shoved off Lubaba's hand and pointing finger toward her warning her something... She instantly fumed to see Lubaba .. She knew lubaba will be invited here as she is Karan's business partner .. But she will dare to come before him here She didn't expect that... Khushi just rushed to her and slapped her with her all force ....

Khushi [ scornfully] : Kyun ?? didn't expect me ?? Shock ??? what do you think I'll doubt on my husband's integrity?? I'll leave my husband just to see a cheap girl like you with him ??? [ She sarcastically asked while gnashing teeth]

Lubaba [ shocked , fumed ] : how dare you Khushi ? [ she still placing palm on her cheek]

Khushi : be thankful that I only slap you but haven't done what exactly you deserve in public ... Don't you dare to come close my Husband ...I'm warning you ... Otherwise I won't spare you trying to defame my husband.... Lubaba... find out someone...Arnav Won't even look at you how much you try to sleep with him... It won't work ... Neither Your dirty trick will work on my husband not on me... Find out someone cheap as like as you ...Our relation is not as much weak that a floozy woman like you could break it..You can't even create a single cleaveage amid us.... JUST GET LOST , YOU BITCH !!!!

Khushi shouted enough loudly which drew few people's attention toward them.. Thanks fully they we're standing aside .... Khushi looked at her scoffingly .. in fear of affront Lubaba left from here while roaring and passing black look at Khushi ...

Arnav was a dumbfounded spectator till now.... When Lubaba left Khushi looked at him with equal anger ... before he could utter any word found his wife pulled him holding his tie.. Khushi grabbed his tie and drew him to her...

Khushi : If I ever see you around her I swear Arnav I'll kill you ... [ Arnav only could do was grinning ]

Arnav : So that means You never doubt one Me ??? you forgive me ?

Khushi : Yes.. I NEVER HAVE DOUBTED ON YOU... I ALWAYS TRUST YOU.. I KNEW YOU WON'T EVER CHEAT WITH ME ... Arnav itna pyaar to mein tumse karti hun ke tumhare aankhe par shakti hu...Humare riste itne majbut to zarur hai ki hum ek dusre pe aankh band karke bharasa kar sakte hai.... Bina bataye ek dusre ki baat shamajh sakte hai [ Arnav I love you as much that could read your eyes... Our bond is as much strong that we can trust eachother blindly , can understand each other's unsaid words] BUT I was angry that you didn't listen my word and made me see you in this position with her... You have no idea how It hurts when a wife sees her husband with another woman on bed and that their bed room ?? So what I've not suspected you but I haven't forgive you yet... and won't do so soon .... Stay away of me...

She still her fake anger while pulling Arnav's tie... Arnav's grin just increased it's length... He just wrapped around her waist and giving her shock kissed on her lips in standing there .

Khushi though grinned in between kiss but She pushed him back ....

Khushi [ angrily] : What are you doing ? ?? People will see us ..Didn't I yell you stay away from me ... leave me..

Arnav : As if I care !!! Haven't I tell you no one can keep me apart you ... Not even you yourself...

Khushi looked around and hope fully Everyone was busy the center of Party Karan & Meera's daughter ...So they were luckily unnoticed ... Khushi wiggled into Arnav's embrace to get her free but Arnav started walking toward parking lot taking her along with him ...

Khushi : Leave me... where we're going ?

Arnav : Ghar [ house]

Khushi : Kyun ?? Party avi baki hai [ Why ? Party still on]

Arnav : To play football ....

Khushi [ startled ] : kya ? Nehi ..

But Who hears her word now ... Arnav opened car's door and pushed her into... He again leaned on her and now taking more time kissed her ... But Khushi still pushing him ...He groaned in frustration ... He pulled back and closed door... Walking his side called Anjali ..

Anjali : hello..Chote haan bolo ..Which side you're and Khushi ?

Arnav : Dii... we're in parking lot ..Going home..

Anjali : ok.. but what happened ? is everything ok ?

Arnav : yeah..Just Khushi felt tired .. That's why.. Ok.. I'll send car back ..bye then

He got in and looked at Khushi who has blown up her mouth in anger as Arnav leaving party early and secondly told lie about her ...

Arnav : Muh kyun fulaya ? aur kisi chahiye ? [ Why you sulked ? Need more kiss ?]

Khushi just gnashed and murmured something under breath when Arnav was teasing her...She looked outside through window and Arnav started engine ... When They reached at home , obviously except HP no one was present there ... Khushi got down and leaving Arnav behind strode inside directly in their room ... Arnav slowly followed her... Khushi walked into washroom and Arnav saw about to put off his coat but then his eyes caught a envelop kept on bed... He walked to bed and picked up..His heart momentarily skipped to see It's Khushi's Pregnancy report and when he opened it.. His heart started beating fast ... He picked up mobile and called someone ... Just then Khushi came out ..He instantly hid envelop into his coat's pocket ... Khushi walked to closet to bring clothes and get change... But Then suddenly Arnav Picked her up ... and started walked out of the room ...

Khushi [ shocked] : What are you doing ?? drop me down .. Arnav ji.. see .. you're not listening me since evening ... I'm telling you don't irritate me so much ...

Arnav didn't pay a bit attention to her... They he brought her house from party the same way he got her into car and took her somewhere ... When Arnav stopped car before their Farm house..Khushi's facial expression seriously changed ... She was verge to shed tears and her face turned pale , dejected ... When Arnav walked to her She rooted there... This house gave her lot of good memory along with bitter .. and She didn't wish to remember them but bring her here Arnav made her to recall them ... Arnav try to hold her hand but she shoved off..Arnav again picked her up and brought her into their bed room...Khushi closed eyes as she didn't wish to get flashback that poignant image again ... Arnav dropped her down and hugged her from back holding tightly her ...

Arnav [ whispered] : Open your eyes.... [ Khushi denied shaking head] Please... for me ..

Khushi slowly opened eyes and she momentarily spellbound that entire room was decorated with lights, flowers , candles ... Khushi couldn't utter anything..

Arnav : CONGRATULATIONS !!! You're going to be mother !!!

He uttered each and every words blowing air into her ear and on throat ...Khushi instinctively felt shiver which ran down her spine ... She instantly turned to Arnav and looked into his eyes to know is he really meant it ???

Arnav : I guess I'm the first father on earth who is sharing this happiest news to mother instead of letting know... [ he tried to light the moment as Khushi's eyes brimful with the tears of happiness ..He drew her more close to him holding waist ... ] Hey, sweetheart .. don't cry ... [ Khushi placed hands on his chest ]

Khushi : are you happy ??

Arnav : Can't see that into my eyes ... [Arnav wiped her tears and kissed on her forehead ]

Khushi closed eyes in joy but then something popped into her hear which pierced her ..She instantly turned otherside ... Arnav placed his chin on her shoulder holding her waist ..

Arnav : what happened , sweetheart ?

Khushi : why you brought me here ? don't you know this place only made me feel sad.. this place was never luckily for me.. It always gave me bitterness ..I never get well for long here..

Arnav : To celebrate our happiness, joy !!!! ... Khushi I know you got lot of bitter memory for here but we swept them by our love and created our love word ? didn't we ??? Whatever happened last time I promised I'll wipe them all again loving you more than before ... Tell me one thing do you want someone stance out sweet memory.. Our special place form us... NO na ..??? Then ?? It's our place and we'll wipe them all loving eachother .. Only our loving memory will live here... in the air of this room ... everywhere in the place ... but nothing else... No one could come amid us.. Isn't that what you said ... Then won't you help me to make our place more memorable ???...[ he asked placing a soft wet kiss on her cheek ... But Khushi denied ].. KUYN ???

Khushi : I'm angry with you ... [ Khushi said while biting her lower lips .. Arnav grinned ]

Arnav [ arched eyebrow] : REALLY ??? let me cheek how much angry you're ??

Khushi : How ??

Arnav whispered something naughty into her ears and Khushi just hit him by elbow but mischance it hit on his bicep.. So she actually get hurt ...

Khushi : ouch !!! [She held her arm ]

Arnav : dard huya .. [ she nodded]

Arnav rubbed her forearm and kissed on... then slowly he slowly leaned back on bed taking her on him... at same position they were standing ... Khushi was lying on back on Arnav's chest ... they remind silent like that for couple of moments to absorb their all joy .. after all they are blessed with be biggest happiness of word... Slowly Khushi turned her body and came on her belly ... She left her head ... and cupped Arnav 's face ...Arnav looked at her...

Khushi : what do you want ? ouch ... Arnav ji .. put off your belt .. [ Arnav raised his eyebrow to get her wrong and thought she became bold.. Khushi understood him to see his expression] emm.. It's hurting my belly .... [ Arnav slowly got off it ].. tell me .. what do you want ?

Arnav : I think need to have lot of almond.. Have you forget what 'd said ? twin ..

Khushi : I'm serious Arnav Ji.. please tell me ..

Arnav : C'mon Khushi .. what will it make difference if it's a boy or daughter... we're going to be parents ... having our own child..That's all matter ... I'm happy for anything ... you got it...

Khushi : hum...But I want a boy..

Arnav : why ?

Khushi [ grinned] : because boys are fond of mother that's why ..

Arnav [ raised eyebrow] : oh-ho.. avi se conspiracy started ... well... will see for what we're blessed .. Now let's start ??

Khushi [ confusingly ] : KYA ??

Arnav [ smirked] : let me see you ..

He rolled down on bed and down Khushi was underneath him.... In not time their clothes Arnav threw somewhere on floor... She started giggling loudly when He was sending her titillating sensation while placing soft kisses all over her ... Arnav kept his promise love her more and wiping all bitter memory.. His passion , his respect , his love, his care , his hunger for her keep increasing rapidly in every bit of time..... After few couple of minutes The entire room was again full moans, giggling , the sound and memory of their love... nothing or nobody can take away it from them ...

To be continue....   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 7K 27
Room 572 (Early morning 6am) The room was filled with moans and groaned of a man and a lady which was pushing pulling pumping and jumping on each oth...
260K 7.7K 26
After seeing them leaving to Paris.. He was totally broken.. He didn't return back to Raizada Mansion but drove to his Apartment.. He slammed the apa...
78.5K 4.6K 28
Arnav Singh Raizada, CEO of AR Fashion house and number one business man in India. A rude, arrogant and Cold hearted person to the world. A great bro...
134K 8.9K 48
Khushi, a girl of dreams left her city due to continuous threatening. She shocked to the core to see a man whom she loved the most. The man who eve...