Compel Marriage (by SAN)

By Ipkknd-FanFictions

Arnav : listen to me very carefully, I won'trepeat it... She wears a green top & a blue Jeans & red brown spe... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Epilogue

Part 72

7.1K 259 2
By Ipkknd-FanFictions

PART-72

Khushi pushed him again and got into car ... Arnav understood it won't be so easy to pacify her but still he was loving her more than anything that she gave him chance .. Arnav thought something and got into car... Drove toward his destination...

After few minutes.. Khushi saw Arnav's turn into different road which never reached any of their house.

Khushi : why are we going ? it's not the way to go office. I want to go office and right now.. [Arnav didn't replied ]

Khushi : are you listening to me or not ? I'm talking with you .. I've works at office.. drop me there at first ... Arnav ji ?

Arnav : since when my lazybones become so punctual ... remember the day we went to farm house to send time what you did in next day .. ??? [ he looked at her so did Khushi]..

Flashback.........

...Arnav was getting ready to office .. they had spent a lovely nights together ... Khushi came to him and wrapping his neck said "

Khushi : Arnav Ji" I'm not feeling well... please I won't go to office today...

Arnav once checked her temperature then nodded ... later after few minutes Khushi again came to him snacked his neck ..

Arnav : Khushi's what are you doing ? let me get ready" ...

Khushi : Arnav ji .. you also don't go .. stay with me ... [Arnav stopped and looked at her while looking down she was blushing and biting her lips ]

Arnav : in one condition

Khushi : what ?

Arnav : we'll spend entire day on bed ...

Khushi [ pushed him back] : nehi .. you better go office ..

Arnav : think again..

Khushi : yup..I thought..

Arnav : but once you invite anyone then you can't take it back ... So I'm not going anywhere ... Come baby ..

Khushi : nehi..

Khsuhi stepped back and Arnav forth .. then he caught her and got up on bed for their morning season of love ...

Flashback ends....

Khushi : yeah, how could I forget what I've seen there ?

Arnav understood what she mentions but he didn't replied instantly and after two minutes, he stopped the car... he got down and walked khushi's side. Opened her-side's door... Khushi confusingly got down. Arnav held her hand.. walked in... but Khushi stopped.

Arnav : what ? come in..

Khushi : not before you answer my question ?

Arnav : I'm really amused to see you.. well, It's shopping mall....

Khushi : and for we are here ?

Arnav : to play football.. I love football.. don't you know ???.. Of course.. for shopping.. we'll shop then I'll drop you home.. you're not going to office today for sure... Now don't stand here like that people are watching us..

Khushi : No..I won't... you do your shopping ...

Arnav : without you I can't do it alone... So please come with me ..

Arnav holding Khushi 's hand started climbing starts but Khushi freed her hand and walked up.. She stood before shop..

Khushi : what you need to buy ? make it fast ..

Arnav : I want to buy everything for our baby and for you too... [ Khushi surprisingly looked at him and apprehend how much he also eager for a baby]

Khushi : But we didn't get confirmation ..It's could be negative ... [ she looked down and felt to cry.. her eyes welled up]

Arnav closed to her... wrapped around her waist by right hand..

Arnav : hey.. don't be pessimistic ... and whatever the result would be I don't care... but we will start shopping from now... come ..

Arnav walked in a baby stuff's shop holding Khushi's hand ... they started shopping... Arnav almost bought entire mall... then he also bought some Sari and ornaments for Khushi ... later it's near noon.... So Arnav took Khushi in a restaurant...They have lunch there and then returned back to Home.... Arnav tried to cheer up Khushi but she was not ready to forgive Arnav so soon..

Arnav and Khushi walked in ..

Arnav : HP.. get the stuffs from car in our room...

Anjali and Nani were sitting in leaving area ... when they saw too much shopping packets both were surprised ..

Anjali : chote .. have you bought entire mall ??? why so much ??

Arnav : have reason .. will tell later .. [ Khushi was walking before Arnav ... Arnav followed her]

Nani : Khushi.. come here ... [ Khushi was about to step on stair then she turned back and walked to them...Arnav stood there]

Khushi : Ji nani..

Nani : tomorrow we've an invitation .. Karan and Meera are blessed by a daughter.. So Singhania has thrown a party to celebrate their joy ... We all are going to there ... Hope you're ok now....be ready on time...

Khushi felt like cry then ... To hear about baby of Karan she became more sad in think what of result comes negative ... and secondly she wasn't in mind to do any party ...She couldn't even tell what's going on in between them ...

Khushi : emm.. Nani ji .. you all go ..I won't go ...

Anjali : but Khushi why ??

Arnav [ walked to there ] : Dii.. Khushi doesn't want to attend the party then don't force..

Anjali : but.. Khushi how long you will sit down being sad... please you both patch up what's the problem is going on ... and Karan will feel bad if specially you don't go... remember that ...

Nani : is it necessary for you to create problem everytime... ?? In new year party you're late to attend and then suddenly left party ...

Arnav : Nani what about you don't know no need to speak up ...

Khushi : Nani ji.. I'll go...

Saying it Khushi quickly walked to her room .... Arnav tried to talk with Khushi but to see her mood he refrained himself to do that ....

AT the night............

Khushi was in kitchen ... cooking dinner... Arnav walked in gestured HP to go out... He stood beside her... khushi once saw him but didn't ask why he was there ?

Arnav : I need coffee ...

Khushi without responding started making coffee .. Arnav slowly came to her back and tried to wrap her waist ... But Khushi rudely shoved off his hands and angrily turned back to him ..

Khushi : what do you think you're doing ? Don't you feel shame to come before me ?? Didn't I tell you stay away of me ..Otherwise I'll leave this house ... for last time I'm telling you ..

Arnav didn't reply her anything but angrily walked out...He was angry on his fate.... Khushi instantly pressed per palm over her mouth and started sobbing ... later she made coffee and sent it via HP ...

*******************

Same night....

Khushi came in room and saw Arnav was working sitting recline... She was feeling miserable to roam before him ... Neither she was able to forgive him nor wanted to fight with him... Khushi thought it's better if she goes to her Maika at least for few days.... She brought out her stuffs from closet and started folding them.... Arnav saw that .. he got up keeping his laptop aside and walked to her... stood behind her.. khushi sensed him but didn't react ...slowly he tilled his head.

Arnav [ whispered] : Someone hasn't paid due bank-debt .... I can't give her more time... I want all payments paid off tonight together and with interest ... [ Khushi instantly turned back ]

Khushi : I don't have money now.. will send you tomorrow from my house.. you will get you money..

Arnav : Nope.. I won't let you step out of the house before you them... so as first pay then go wherever you want..

Khushi [ little angrily and pointed index to him]: nehi.. Kabhi nehi [ no never] Biwi hu mein tumhari .. haqu hai meri tumhare her chiz per... to kya huya tumne meri debt pay ker di to ... [ I'm your wife.. I've rights on everything belongs to you..So what you'd paid off my debt ]

Arnav [ wrapping hands around her waist ] : Main ve to wohi bolraha hu... Pati tu tumhara.. haqu hai mujhe tum pe.. Tum se pyaar karne ki [ I'm saying that too... I'm your husband..I've rights on you.. to love you]

Khushi looked at his eyes but it didn't look she was sad that Arnav held her...

Khushi [ sulky face] : leave me ..

Arnav : nehi... you won't go anywhere ... what do you want ? we fight each other like that ... Tell me one thing .. really you would be able to stay away ? Won't you miss me ?? and what about our baby ??? if you're expecting after that you will keep yourself and our baby away of me ?? Khushi isn't it immeasurable punishment for my deed ??

Khushi [ pushing him] : Where went this sense when you're with her ?? then you should think about it before to slee [ she didn't dare to complete her word]... Arnav Ji why you did this to me ??? What's my fault ??? Why you didn't listen to me ??? WHY ?? What I'll do now ??

She started sobbing now again loudly ... Arnav hugged her tightly ...

Arnav : Khushi... just believe me... I've told what had happened there ... I've not slept with her... but please you don't cry like that ... and don't go anywhere... [ he cupped her face] Please Khushi don't fight with me ..I need you ...

He wiped her tears ... Khushi didn't say anything but lay down on bed .. She was tired now... Arnav kept back her all stuffs ... He finished his works and then lay down beside her...

****************************

Next morning...

When Khushi tried to get up she felt tug... and saw Arnav was sleeping holding her hand... in fear if she again tried to go away ... Khushi felt nice .. she eyed at Arnav ... He was tensed up nowadays.. But it's all his fault... Khushi caressed his hair and tried to free her hand.. then Arnav got up .. . and sat up on bed .. but didn't leave her hand..

Arnav : where are you going ??

Khushi : It's morning... now leave my hand... [ Arnav looked around and realized sun rose up]

Khushi got down and was about to go washroom Arnav again held her wrist ...

Arnav : good morning sweetheart ...

Khushi : good morning ...

She walked to bathroom to have bath ... Arnav tried to talk Khushi casually but she only replied which on required ... He left for office and returned back soon to attend party ....

****************************************

Shinghania's party place ....

Aranya also joined party.. she reached there directly from her house .. She met Khushi and talked for few minutes.... Then Aranya went to Anjali ... and Khsuhi to meet with others..

Arnaya : Dii.. what's wrong ? looks Bhabhi is upset ? not sue but felt it..

Anjali : hum.. something in going on in between Chote and khushi.. but no one is ready to open mouth .. then what could do ?

Aranya : talk to Jija ji.. he is best to slove any problem ...

Anjali [ happily] : good idea..

Khushi tried to be look normal ... she met with all and greeted them ... When Khushi took Karan's daughter in lap she looked once Arnav .. He was standing beside her... Khushi backed baby to Meera and walked off .. Arnav followed her calling her from back ...

Arnav : khushi.. Khushi.. listen to me...

But suddenly Someone pulled his hand from back ... Arnav turned back and he lost his temper instantly.. his eyes turned red in anger as it's lubaba..

Arnav : leave my hand.. [ he rudely shoved off her hand]

Lubaba : I need to talk with you..

Arnav : just get the hell out of my sight .. How dare you to come before me ??

Lubaba : Why not ?? I's calling you constantly ... why you didn't pick up my phone ? How dare you to ignore me after what happened between us ??? I thought You're ashamed for that night but nope here you're enjoying party with your wife.... How dare...

Before Lubaba could utter any more words She earned a Sharp slam from someone ... which painted five fingers on her fair cheek... Arnav and Lubaba both looked at forth with a great shock.. ..

Lubaba : KHUSHI !!!

To be continue..............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4.6K 13
Khushi, a small town girl, a broken woman with a broken dream. At the age of thirteen she was forced to put up with her father's dreadful family afte...
124K 8.3K 43
Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows. This is the story of Aranv and Khushi who were only meant to be passeng...
134K 8.9K 48
Khushi, a girl of dreams left her city due to continuous threatening. She shocked to the core to see a man whom she loved the most. The man who eve...
171K 5.3K 7
*Ranked #8 in recommended(11-5-18)* *Ranked #15 in arshi(17-5-18)* "Khushi, arre O titaliya.Tanik dekho to sahi darwaje pe kaun hai?(Hey Khushi, see...