Compel Marriage (by SAN)

By Ipkknd-FanFictions

Arnav : listen to me very carefully, I won'trepeat it... She wears a green top & a blue Jeans & red brown spe... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Epilogue

Part 58

6.4K 239 3
By Ipkknd-FanFictions

PART-58

Anjali left and Arnav called Khushi sitting on recline.... Khushi picked the phone in first ring as if she was waiting for his call. When Khushi received the call there was silence ..Arnav pressing mobile on ear didn't utter any word... Khushi spoke first..

Khushi : are you angry on me so much ? won't even talk to me ? [She gulped tears ] I'm missing you so much ....

Arnav : then why the hell you stayed there ? without me why you went there ? [Arnav counted into stern voice ]

Khushi : I have to ... do you have your supper ? You didn't ...Have it at first ...

Arnav [ frustrated] : You have to !!! for what ??? what's the rush that you couldn't wait for me... I won't have .. do whatever you can...

Khushi : you will have.. please Arnav Ji.. don't vent my anger on foods.... Have it [ she pleading him with all love she stored for him and it works ... Arnav's all anger melt down in no time ]

Arnav : I'm not angry on you but you hurt me today...

Khushi : I know and that's why I'm getting punishments .... I'm missing all our memories which moment we have spent together.... But all I can do to yearning for your love .... [ tears rained down her cheeks ]..Arnav Ji can you co..!!

Khushi stopped and she wanted to "can you come here for once"... She knew if she once called Arnav then he will run to her but after that It'll be impossible for her to send him back ...And she wasn't not allow to do that ...

Khushi : Emmm... what Dii has cooked for supper ? [ she changed the topic acutely ]

Arnav : so now you started changing topic ... well .. BTW how do you know I haven't eaten anything yet ?

Khushi [ flauntingly ]: Don't forget I'm your wife... I know you better than yourself... I knew after returning home You'd have shouted on HP and flung your stuffs here to there...

Arnav : hummm.... When you know all then why made me to do that ?? I'm missing you like hell damn it !!!... Come back ... Wait..I'm coming to bring you back...

Khushi : NO.. No.. Please Arnav Ji... Not now... let me spend sometimes with Amma & Bua Ji... I'm missing them also .... Please try to understand ... [ Khushi was about to cry out.. if in few hours Arnav was reacting like that then what he will do If she doesn't go back within few days ]

Arnav : ok.. just for 1 night.... Do you have dinner ?

Khushi : humm.. with Amma & Bua ji ... [She lied ..she didn't have anything..How could she have before Arnav ,when she knew how he will react ]

Arnav has started having foods.. but after one bite he stopped ....

Arnav : Khushi ??

Khushi : hummm...

Arnav : It's you who cooked all foods ... not Dii ...

Khushi : hummm... I thought when you'll have then may be your anger will reduce little...

Arnav : what's going on Khushi ??

Khushi [ perplexed] : matlab ?

Arnav : You cooked for me before to leave... that means you knew it earlier that you'll go alone there... It's planned .... [ Arnav stopped having foods and his tone changed ] I need a good reply...

Khushi : Uff !!! stop acting like skeptic ....nothing going on...now have foods.. no need to sit with sulk face ...

Arnav : What the !!! I never sulk..It's your work to cry sitting down making sulky face....

Khushi : Arnav Ji !!!

Arnav : shut up...Ok...Tell me when I'll come to pick up you ??

Khushi [ tongue tied] : emmm...you don't have to come ..I'll go there...

Arnav : are you sure ???

Khushi : yup ....I'll reach there before Aranya arrive there for Packk phere ...

Arnav : Ok... listen... foods are tasty but not than you ... [Arnav started tease Khushi hinting their last encounter...and Khushi's cheeks turned into crimson red instantly ]

Khushi : Arnav Ji... are you done ? call HP to bring empty vassals back and then go to bed and get sleep ..you must be tired...

Arnav : nope..I won't get sleep tonight without hugging you...pressing you against my chest ... emmm... without tickling.... Without kissing you ..without loving you ...

Khushi : STOP !!! I don't wish to hear your naughty talks...

Khushi hugged a side-pillow imagining Arnav .... But Arnav didn't stop.. they talked for long and then dozed off like that condition... Arnav was on recline and Khushi was on couch beside window...

***************************************

Next Morning.............

Arnav got ready to leave for Office then Anjali knocked on door.... Arnav turned back to her...

Anjali : Chote ...don't forget Aranya will come home for Paak phere... and before she arrive You have to go Gupta house and bring Khushi back...

Nani : No need.... [ Arnav and Anjali both looked at the direction of sound and saw Nani was standing on doorway... Anjali looked at her with questing eyes to know what did she mean while Arnav glared at her to interfere in his personal matter... Nani just ignore him and looked at Anjali] .. Anjali beta ,I mean she went there to spend few days with her parents... let her stay there...what the necessity to call her so soon.... You were telling she needs rest ...So once she is here will be engrossed in work again .... What say ?? [ before Anjali Arnav replied ]

Arnav : yup..Nnai is right Dii... No need to go there..She will come back herself before Aru's arrival ...

Saying it Arnav picked his coat and walked off , leaving behind one shocked Nani and happy Anjali ...

******************************

AR Office.... In Arnav's cabin..

Arnav : Aman when is my today's meeting ?

[Aman was little surprise coz just few minutes ago when Arnav entered in office , in ground floor he met with Aman and Aman remind him About his meeting ]

Aman : ASR at 10.30 am....do you want any change ?

Arnav : no...

He cut the call ...from the morning Arnav was irritated and become tetchy...reason nothing just because of his wife's absence.... After returning back from USA Arnav used to see her face at morning then have breakfast which must be made by her ...It's became his regular daily routine without any break.. for first time it's changed and it's his condition .... Entangling both hands together then keeping them behind head Arnav leaned over his easy chair... He was rewinding all previous memory .....all the moments they spent together.... And he could easily comprehended what's worst condition of his... He couldn't be able to stay a whole day with his wife....

Arnav smiled on his worst condition and got up to head for meeting room ... when he was crossing his desk just then Khushi entered in his cabin without knocking.... Arnav stopped avoid to bump while Khushi hugged tightly... It's so sudden Arnav stepped two foots back to make balance with her speed ....

Khushi : I missed a lot Arnav Ji

Khushi confessed her emotion without any hesitation pressing her face into his chest.. which bring back Arnav in present breaking his stance .... He not only hugged Khushi back but also lifted her from ground and in a jiffy moment swiftly lay her down on sofa.. before Khushi could understand what's coming next He claimed her lips cravingly .... And this kiss turned into passionate one.... Though Khushi was little shock to see Arnav desperation but she gave him full excess to get what he wants and cherish his sweet time...

After few minutes when Khushi struggle for breath he started pushing Arnav ... Arnav stopped and looked into her eyes.. his eyes were full of lot emotions... he was angry, sad, unsatisfied but also clam... his morning irritation gone... Arnav grabbed her waist ...

Arnav : Do you know how much I missed you damn it ?? Do you dare to stay away than me... Not like that way ... next time whenever you want to go Gupta house I'll accompany you ..You got it !!!

Both were painting .... Khushi nodded and setting her Sari she sat down on sofa properly noticing cabin's door was opened.... She wiped her lips then stood up... checked once was her sari was laid on right place then she pressed Arnav's coat's creases rubbing her palm.... Arnav was looking up at her face and watching what she was doing...

Khushi : why you didn't have breakfast ?

Arnav : I didn't feel to have.. why even you bother for that ?

Khushi : Arnav Ji !! this is not done... now you're not helping me... [ Khushi holding Arnav's hand pull him to stand up..so did Arnav]

Arnav : really !!! so to ask only this you came to Office??..

Khushi [ shook head]: no..I joined AR from today...

Arnav [ surprised] : what ?? you went to Gupta house to spent time with them and now telling you'll work here....what the hell is going on Khushi ?

Khushi : Ufff...Arnav Ji you would shine if you become a detective.... Now listen to me ... I know you won't have anything.... Then attend your meeting and after finishing it directly come here...I'll wait for you ....

Arnav : wait for me !!! for what ??? well, If you're ok in my cabin then I'm also ok... [ Arnav replied pulling her toward him holding her waist.. ..Khushi placing hands in between them frowned at Arnav and tried to get what he meant.. when she understood she pushed Arnav and stepped back ]

Khushi : you got me wrong patidev... I'm not like you shameless.... Tell me one thing why your train always stopped in same platform ??? haa ??? {arnav was aboutto open his mouth to reply but Khushi stopped him] Ok..Ok.. now go ..till then let me get my works... come ...

Khushi dragged Arnav along with him.... Arnav entered in meeting room and Khushi looked for Aman..Who was going to handover her all charges of her duty .... The meeting took time almost 3 hours.... Arnav directly rushed to his cabin in the middle of the way handing briefing files to Aman.... When Arnav pushed his cabin door saw Khushi was waiting for him sitting on sofa ....he looked on table.. she already made his plate... no doubt she has cooked all foods....

Khushi : why you're standing there ? come soon..I'm so hungry ...

Arnav : Oho... so you're waiting for that..I thought for me... [ Arnav sat down beside her],, Khushi what's the date day after tomorrow ?

Khushi : emmm... 07th December..why ?

Arnav : umm... nothing... [ Arnav got his answer ]

They had their lunch together but Arnav didn't stopped teasing Khushi a bit... but Khushi somehow manage to finish foods...

Khushi : Ok... I've to go RM... when you'll come home ?

Arnav : don't know but let me drop you ..then will for Royal hotel...

Khushi : Royal hotel !!! you have meeting there ?

Arnav [ nodded] : hum.. but why you're asking ??? ok let's go.. {Arnav stood up holding her hands]

Khushi : No..no... I'll go alone... [ Arnav frowned at her ] I mean to drop home you could be late and then will return home late... no need.. finished your work then come back home soon ...

Khushi hurriedly picked lunch box and walked out..Arnav was surprised to see her queer behavior ... Khushi walked to Aman's cabin ...

Aman : do you need anything maam ?

Khushi : Humm.... I need Arnav Ji's schedule file .. can I get it

Aman : Of course .... Only you have that rights [Aman handed file to Khushi ]

Khushi checked Arnav's schedule and she was totally surprised... in every same hotel when Arnav have meetings Lubaba has also meetings there.... Thought all meetings with Singhania ...She herself approved that 4 days ago ... that's why she still could remember all dates and place....

Aman : any problem Maam ? [Khushi came out of her stance]

Khushi : no, nothing.... [ she handed file back to Aman and walked]

Khushi [ in thought ]: what's going on ? what Nani ji said then was it true... Arnav doesn't love me... He is just helplessly fulfilling this marriage for sake of Anjali Dii...Whatever he was feeling for me because for long time we're staying together ... nothing else.... But This all meetings business meetings and not with Arnav Ji... they have different clients.... OHO!!! God what the hell I'm thinking ????... What wrong with me ?? seems hearing Nani ji's word I also stared to believe Arnav Ji doesn't love me...But I know what's the truth......Chi!!! I shouldn't have check his work schedule.... If he gets to know will feel bad.... Shame on me.....

Khushi snapped on her head and checked time... then hurriedly walked out.... When Khushi entered in RM at first she asked HP to know all arrangements were done...

Khushi : HP... HP

Nani : what are you doing here ??? how dare you to enter in RM again ?? Nani ji was sitting living area and to see Khushi entering in she walked to her...Khushi turned back to hear Nani ji ]

To be continue.................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

534K 15.4K 53
Arnav's cell rang. Hello Arnav singh Raizada here. Hello...!!! A soft hello Arnav heard this voice after long time, Khushi...he said in faint voice...
26K 1.4K 11
Arnav, a Proud Airforce officer who worship his duty. He got married to Khushi, a shy girl but with strong determination. Their marriage was an arran...
78.6K 4.6K 28
Arnav Singh Raizada, CEO of AR Fashion house and number one business man in India. A rude, arrogant and Cold hearted person to the world. A great bro...
366K 14.8K 34
Never in a million years would I have thought that that would be our last conversation before my perfectly planned life would fall apart... Let me kn...