Compel Marriage (by SAN)

By Ipkknd-FanFictions

Arnav : listen to me very carefully, I won'trepeat it... She wears a green top & a blue Jeans & red brown spe... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Epilogue

Part 57

6.4K 249 2
By Ipkknd-FanFictions

PART-57

Khushi said all in one breath ,closing her eyes tightly.... And opened eyes and saw Arnav with disbelieve expression looking at her.... She has gone beyond her brave and expressed her wish to Arnav.... That's it.... Khushi slumped her head on pillow... turned other side and covered herself with blanket.... She was angry on him... actually not angry... upset with him that he wasn't getting her unspoken words... Arnav still was in his shocking stance... He really couldn't believe that Khushi said this to him..... Still her words was ringing into his ear ......... Arnav just smiled...... He thought something about their marriage ..... but without knowing Khushi's will.... Right now when he got to know that one also it gave him a peach of mind and full confidence that She is happy with him... He will take care of her all wish ....

Arnav slid into bed ... lay down on bed on his back... for few seconds... then turned toward khushi.... He slid his hand under her right hand and pulled her toward him wrapping around her waist .... But Khushi at the first point shove off his hand off.... Arnav did same thing but this time tighten his grip.... Khushi turned to him now to know what he wanted.... Before khushi could ask him Arnav slit her lips... he didn't pull back till Khushi gave in... When Arnav felt Khushi's anger melt down then he pulled back... But It was a sheer torture for Khushi... when she wanted more Arnav walked back .... Khushi couldn't ask him anything hence..... She has done once ... now she didn't have more courage .... Khushi looked into Arnav 's eyes to know his answer.... Arnav drew her toward him entangling his legs with her own.......

Arnav : I never knew that ...

Khushi : now you know .... [ her face was hidden into his chest and her lips were touching to his bare skin]

Arnav : what's so hurry ... It's not even 1 year we'd got married ... [ Khushi was silent... She has no rational answer to reply ... they are still newly married couple as they hardly spent time together... 8 months Arnav was abroad and now she has to leave the house tomorrow.... How could she tell him why she was in hurry ..... ] let's spend time together then will think about baby .... Ok ?? [ Arnav suggested....]

Khushi nodded ... her eyes were brimful of tears ... she bit her lips so hard to choke back her tears ... She tried to turned other side but Arnav didn't let her to move a whit.

Khushi [ In thought] : how could I tell you how much I wanted to spent time with you... but this is the last night I'm here with you..... Nani ji told me to leave this house tomorrow and without telling you anything about this matter... don't know when we'll be able to stay together again... when Nnai ji will accept me... Why you're not understanding my need.... I'm scared...I can't leave without you ... do something ... please....

Arnav suddenly felt wet his shirt ... He opened eyes immediately and pulling back little looked at Khushi...He was so shocked to see her like that ...She wasn't only crying but she bit her lips so hand that blood oozing out ....

Arnav : Khuhsi !!! ... damn !!!

[ He instantly started licking her lips and pleading her through body language to stop biting and parted lips .... Khushi did so .... Arnav sucked her lips .. .. he felt salty taste of blood into his mouth.... Then started sucking to stop blood first.. softly ,with full of love he kissed her and stopped blood then her tears ]

Arnav : what the hell is this... I love you damn it... what's wrong ??? [ Arnav demanded little angrily ... cupping her face...He was totally bewildered ... didn't understand that for what Khushi was doing this ? just for baby ... why ? ] I never denied for baby... I just said we should take more time... just for that you're hurting yourself ??? why ??? tell me clearly .... I want answer ....

Khushi for moment was silent...She knew she hurt Arnav by doing this act... what Arnav was saying absolutely... what she did few minutes ago was an absurd behavior... but she didn't do it just for baby but has other reason which she currently couldn't tell him...

Khushi : I love you too.... Sorry ,Arnav ji..

Arnav : sorry ??? sorry for what ? to hurt yourself or hurt me ???

Khushi : ummm.. nothing.... I'm so tired... let's get sleep ....

[There saw nothing to do or drag the matter unnecessarily and hurt eachother....Khushi understood that ... She snuggled up him and closed yes ... Arnav also didn't ask anything more he was tired, today was a very happy & sad both days for him as Aranya got married ... And Khushi's this sudden stubborn ,queer behavior flummoxed him so much... He checked her lips ... slightly brushed by his thump... then peaked ... drawing herm ore close to him they both slept cuddling together...

**************************************

Next morning............

Needless to say morning was so romantic one ... they both got up little early but didn't leave the bed... To Arnav's surprise ,Khuhsi herself keeping head on his chest , closing eyes and a holding him around back remained like that more than 30 minutes... when every morning she was the first one to run away from Arnav ... Arnav grinned and but he also didn't opened yes ...

Arnav : something is fishy ... what's the matter ? someone is showing so much love today ... why ?

Khushi : so you mean my love is for you fake or any benefit ?

Arnav : well, that what I was taught from my elders ?

Khushi [ frowned and lift her hear a bit ] : means ?

Arnav : means... Jija ji always said to me... " Saale Sahab , remember one thing ,,when you'll find your wife so romantic must presume that she is buttering you for to make you do something as she wishes .... " so why so love showing on me today when every morning you used to run away ...

Khushi : firstly you're wrong that I'm buttering you for anything and secondly I never run away ... it's you always put all blame on my head how my scarf reaches under you back ... when I really have done nothing ... [Arnav in a jiffy moment pin her under him ]

Arnav : because ...I always pulled you close to me and when we slept snuggling up eachother then it comes under my back...

Khushi with widen eyes looked at her jaw dropped.... She understood Arnav those days deliberately teased her knowing all truth... when She opened her mouth Arnav took that opportunity... and this morning kiss turned into mutual one at first then passionate one... slowly they reached the verge of that point from where they couldn't pull back... But when Arnav saw Khushi was painting heavily and she gave in for next level... Arnav controlled himself and pulled back...Khushi opened eyes when she felt his no movement... Arnav was gazing at her face.... Khushi looked at him and asked through eyes why he stopped .... Arnav avoided the question .....

Arnav : let's get up... If you want then sleep more...I'm an important meeting ... I can't reschedule it already have few postponed meetings... you take rest today ... [Arnav got up ...Khushi just sighed and she also got down ]

Arnav : what happened ?

Khushi : nothing... I'll go Office... anyway Aranya will come at afternoon for pakk phere Rasam... I've also lot of pending works... and before to shift AR I want to finish them ..

Arnav : when you've palled to join AR ?

Khushi : from tomorrow

Arnav : tomorrow !!! ....

Arnav smirked to give her hint Someone is in so hurry ...Khushi just blushed a little and smiled looking down...She passed Arnav to his dress and taking her dress she walked in bathroom fast....... After 30 minutes ... both were ready to leave for Office... Arnav was fixing tie standing before dressing table mirror... When Khushi stood before him... and setting her plates of Sari... Arnav bend his head little to get enough space.... Khushi finished her own work fast and then help Arnav....

Khushi : Arnav Ji.... I want to go my house today ...And Aranya won't come today for Paak Phere,,, she will come tomorrow .... [Arnav frowned and looked at her to know why ? and how she could know ? ] ummm she called me few minutes ago when you're in Bathroom...Ajit's mumma isn't doing well ... that's why ... they postpone the rituals..

Arnav : Ok... but why you're going to Gupta house now ?... we went there few days ago... mostly you met with them yesterday at wedding ....

This time Arnav himself went to Gupta house to invite Them and they also attended wedding... forgetting at past Garima, Buaji heartily blessed Aranya ... Khushi was so happy..If fact she didn't expect Arnav himself will go to invite them and also send car to pick up them ....

Khushi [ pouted ]: this is not done... you told me whenever I'll miss Amma , Bauji... you'll let me go then... Payal went to USA... I couldn't spend good time with them... Amma and Buaji are so sad.. missing us... too much.. and When I get time to talk with them yesterday .... Please Arnav Ji...I'll go ... [ She made a serious sad face ]

Arnav : ok.. ok.. no need to sulk at early morning.... We'll go together after returning from office... ok... [ Khuhsi smiled and nodded ]

*****************************************

Arnav and Khushi both walked down together... they were little late ...as all were sitting around table slothfully ... Khushi today came down directly getting ready to leave for office... normally she makes breakfast then does other works.... Nani looked at her and scowled ... Khushi was that but didn't react... or pass any expression.............

Anjali [ lazily asked ] : hey ,Chote...Khuhis you both are going to Office today ???

Arnav : hum.. Di have work...

Khushi : Dii...I want to go home... to stay with Amma &Buaji... after Payal's left they both are feeling so lonely... Arnav Ji also agreed ...

Arnav : what the !!! I agreed to visit them but to stay there.. from where this new story comes ? just drop the idea.. ok..we'll go to visit them surely but you won't stay there...

Khushi : Dii... please tell him something... Jaji Ji you should support me at least ... I always support you over Dii...

Shyam : hummm Right.... Saale Sahab... think about her parents also ...

Anjali : yea, Khushi also needs rest... if she stays there for few days then will get it otherwise whole here do work one after on.... And really Aunty Buaji missing then both and surely so upset... Chote .. le her stay there 1 day at least....

Arnav didn't reply anyone but looked at Khushi and through eyes he warned her not to dare stay anywhere away of him.... He picked his bag and walked off....

*********************************************

It's 10 pm....

Arnav just returned back home... He was hell tired and today was so hectic... He really couldn't make any call to Khushi and also forgot that he told her to take her at Gupta house... Arnav directly walked n his room ... threw bag on bed he called for Khushi ...

Arnav : Khushi...Khushi...

Anjal : chote... Khushi went to Gupta house ... at after noon ....

Arnav : what ? she went alone .. and didn't come back yet...

Anjal : Chote relax !!! why you're pressuring her too much... she missed her family , sister... can't you understand that ... let her one day with her family.... Don't make her feel bad for your strictness ... everything is going good in between you both... so don't spoil it just for your anger and stubbornness .......... I'm sending your foods here...

Arnav : No Dii..I'm not feeling having anything....

Anjali : ok...I'm calling Khushi and tell her to come back right now... then you will be happy and have foods ...

Arnav : send food ...

Arnav walked into washroom and... He wasn't happy with it but he understood he should imposed anything on her and take care of her all wish ... Arnav walked out and saw Anjali kept foods tray on table... and sat down on chair ..

Arnav : Dii... you go... don't have to wait for finishing foods...I'll have... did Avnee sleep off ? where is Jiaja ji ?

Anjali : yea, she slept of but cried a lot for her mami ...Your Jija id at home but he is sad... he will leave maybe next week....

Arnav : do you want to go with him ? I mean for a small vacation .. ..I think you should go... 1 month or for 2 month ... [Anjali was silent.. she was also sad that again Shyam will leave for his work ... but she won't also go away to Arnav or this house ]

Anjali [ sighed] : no...I wish he could set up his work in India ... Ok..I'm going then...

Anjali left and Arnav called Khushi sitting on recline.... Khushi picked the phone in first ring as if she was waiting for his call. When Khushi received the call there was silence ..Arnav pressing mobile on ear didn't utter any word...

Khushi spoke first..

Khushi : are you angry on me so much ? won't even talk to me ? [She gulped tears ]

To be continue..................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 5.9K 23
Prologue: Arnav you should agree to marriage proposal this time. What Nani!! I don't want to marry atleast not now. No Arnav, not this time.You are g...
182K 4.6K 13
Khushi, a small town girl, a broken woman with a broken dream. At the age of thirteen she was forced to put up with her father's dreadful family afte...
134K 8.9K 48
Khushi, a girl of dreams left her city due to continuous threatening. She shocked to the core to see a man whom she loved the most. The man who eve...
202K 12.8K 17
My re-take on ArShi's remarriage. Arnav and Khushi were going to get married again in front of the whole family. On the day of marriage Dadi disclos...