Compel Marriage (by SAN)

By Ipkknd-FanFictions

Arnav : listen to me very carefully, I won'trepeat it... She wears a green top & a blue Jeans & red brown spe... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Epilogue

Part 55

6.6K 249 1
By Ipkknd-FanFictions

PART -55

Khushi : so happy haldi Dulhan ke Vai and how can you run away.... BTW you're looking so funny [ she started laughing more... tried to stop laughing biting her lips but it's no use ]

Arnav started at her for few seconds and then he smirked.... He then quickly again pinned Khushi's both hands.... Khushi stopped laughing and looked at Arnav... she was little scared to see his serious facial expression.... Arnav leaded over her and rubbed his both cheeks against her own....

Arnav : happy Haldi Dulhan ke Bhabhi.... [ then he whispered ] You're gone tonight....

Khushi bit her lips after getting the meaning of Arnav.... She was grining looking down.... And Arnav now left her hands but placed her both hand against wall bedise her heads and staring at her....

Arnav : don't blushing so much right now.... Keep some in store for morning,, when you will open eyes spending whole night into my arms... I think you would have need some then ....

[ Now it's out of syllabus ...Khushi was dying now due to high blush ... How could Arnav openly discussing these all with her.... Khushi pushed on her chest to move him back than she could run out from here...... She couldn't stand before him like that anymore and hear his naught words.... Arnav held Khushi's wrist when she pushed her... ]

Arnav : no way !!! No pushing, protesting will be allowed but yup you can pull me , pin me... I'm warning you before ... otherwise pushing you'll get hurt and then will complain I's wild ...

Khushi : chi !!!... you should earn some shame with money also... you're very poor in this category....

Arnav : tumhe jururat se jada hai [ you have more than need].. we will share that... ok ... misti ??? [Khushi instantly looked at him with saucer size eyes ]

Khushi[ demanded] : eye misti kaun hai ? [ on that time her face was enough worthy to watch.... She was serious but her voice was shaky and It looked like any time she will cry out]

Arnav [ composed his laugh] : It's you ...

Khushi [ defending tone ]: me khushi.. not misti ... [ she turned her face and started pushing Arnav to let her go ]

Arnav : ok.. I didn't knew your Hindi is so bad.... I love you sweetheart.. he kissed on her right cheek pressing his lips for long....

Khushi decipherer his word and then she realized sweetheart means Misti...

Khushi : someone will see ... [ she again pushing him ]

Arnav : I don't care...

Khushi : Dii is calling me...

Arnav :they why can't I hear ?

Khushi : Nani ji ... !!!

Arnav jerked up and moved aside then turned back ,,, there was no Nani ji... but Khushi already ran inside.... Arnav passed a look at her that what she did was not good and now she has to pay for it....

Rest of time Arnav tried a lot to catch Khushi but she always manage to escape away....After supper one by one all guests started exit.... All male members due to tiredness ran into their respected room.... But still women are checking kitchen chores.... Anjali send Aranya into her room she needs rest as tomorrow her wedding ...

Mami ji: ok.. enough for today.... Now let's get some sleep... tomorrow morning have to wake up....

Anjali and khushi nodded and all there walked toward their room... When Khushi walked in their room sliding door ...She found Arnav nowhere.... She stood middle of the room and was thinking where he went but in next moment she understood where he could go.... Khsuhi also walked out... Anjali slid her room door to get in but then she stopped.... And walked off.....

Tomorrow will be last day of Aranya in this house...Khushi very well knew which type of bond these parents-less siblings shared with each other.... Khsuhi was Anjali was walking toward Aranya's room so she hid behind pillar... Anjali slid door without making sound ... she walked in and saw Arnav was sitting on bed and Aranya keeping head on his lap talking when Arnav running his fingers through her hair .... Anjali also sat beside her... and patted over back.... Aranya turned and when saw Anjali... she instantly sat up and hugged her... then started weeping..... both Anjali & Arnav trying to calm her but they both were crying.... Anjali;s tears rolling down but Arnav's crying inside his heart ....

Aranay : Dii... bro... I'll miss you both a lot.... I don't want to go anywhere...

Arnav : Dii I know why she will miss us... YOU –just to make delicious foods for her and ME- to handed a long shopping list when I go abroad....

Aranay : Bro.... don't tell lie... Dii tell him something.... [ she started crying more]

Anjali : Chote !!! maat cherao aaj [ don't bull her] ..Only tonight she is here with us ...

Arnav : hey Dii.. please you now don't start crying.... And I'm damn sure you will come at least 5 times in a week in this house....

Aranya [ pouted]: Bro !!! I won't come ever .....

Arnav [ took her face into hands] : You will come... This is your house... This your room... this room be remain like that forever for you ....I'll go and take you here....

She hugged him and then three siblings hugged each other and started talking... recalling their funny , playful moments ... Khushi was watching them and smiling standing on door way ..She didn't go in... Just then someone tapped on her shoulder and she quailed.... When she looked back saw it's Shyam...

Shyam [ smiled] : won't you go in ...

Khushi : nehi.. it's their time.... Let them be spend this precious moment with each other... I won't to disturn them ...

Shyam : Thank you so much , Khushi....

Khushi [ surprisingly looked at him ]: for what ?

Shyam : What you have done for us.. everyone... I never have seen Arnav so much happy... I never have seen him smiling but today I heard he was singing... and this just because of you.... Anjali was all tension free ... and it's because of you... and mostly Aru... She also happy just because happy.... Now I from the core of heart want to see you happy....

Shyam placed his palm on her head as he was blessing her ..

Shyam : are you happy with Arnav ? are not you ??

Khushi just nodded ... she could express her feeling on that time in words and she was overwhelmed.... "THIS IS CALLED HAPPINESS" .... Truly Khsuhi was happy but she won't ever happy to see Aranya crying and rest of all sad for her .Arnav, Anjali. Shyam Mami ji.. all of them.... She never gets this bless from Shyam as a big brother on that time.... If you give happiness someone only then you will get it in return because this is only one way to get it in life .. no other method will work for sure....

Arnav : Khushi, Jaji Ji ander ajo [ come in ]

Khushi and Shyam didn't noticed when Arnav saw them...Aranya and Anjali turned toward door following Arnav's word... and then they both walked in sheepishly ...

Anjali : what you both were doing out ? why didn't come in if you're awake ?

Khushi : Nothing Dii... we didn't want to disturb you ....

Aranya got down and hugged Shyam at first.... For her Shyam was like father figure ... then she hugged Khushi... so did Khushi ... Arnav was happiest man to see this..

Aranya : you're a bless for us... not any disturbance..It hurts when you think like that.. hence never think like that...

Khushi : I didn't mean that ...I just want you trio spend these moment together .... That's it...

Anjali : and without you both this moment won't ever complete....

Aranya : wait a minute.. idea....

She ran toward her closet and all looked at her confusingly...Aranya brought out a camera .... Gave it to Arnav.... Arnav put it on self-timer mood.... Then they FIVE stood beside with their life-partner middling Aranya .... While Anjali and Shyam was smiling.. and Arnav didn't miss to press Khushi's waist ... Khushi tired to act normal... but it's now next to impossible when Arnav is around her....

Aranya : Ok... now it's late enough..I don't want any wrinkles and dark circle under my eyes on my wedding day... So I'll sleep now... bye...

Khushi : sleep or you will call Ajit now ?? [ all laughed out]

Aranya : Bhabhi no need to think everyone like you .... I know nowadays your phone most of the time is busy .... And where these call go we all know that ... should I open my mouth bro ??? [ she asked Arnav through her eyebrow]

Khushi lowered her head in coyness while Arnav pulled Aranay's ears... Aranya strated shouting... So Anjali came in between and apart them...

Shyam : ok.. have a sound sleep.... Sweet dreams... bye... [then all bid bye and walked out...]

Arnav : Good night Dii,, Jijaji ..

Anjali : Good night Chote , Khushi... [ khsuhi also wished back]

Shyam : Good night but no sweet dreams... because I don't think you guys have plan to get sleep at night !!! [Shyam grinned ... when Arnav winked ..Anjali's jaw dropped .. and Khushi ran out from there ]

************************************

Khsuhi walked in first and Arnav followed her... Khushi directly walked in closet and brought out their night suit..... she placed Arnav one on bed and was about to go in washroom....

Arnav : what's the necessity to change ? just time waste [ Khushi turned back to him]

Khushi : I can't get sleep in heavy dress Arnav ji...

Arnav [ walking toward her] : when have I said to sleep in this dress... don't worry ..I'll put then off all... one by one....

Khushi's jaw dropped to hear this... Arnav tried to catch Khsuhi but she pushed him back and ran into washroom.... When Khushi got out after 20 minutes Arnav also changed into his suit.... Khushi was tired and her body was covered with Haldi so she took a bath.... She standing before mirror wiping her hair and then Arnav looked up at her who was checking mail as Khushi took long time than as usual changing time...

Arnav : what the !!! you took a bath .... We haven't done anything yet and before that you took breath... I think we're supposed to do it together in the morning.... [Khsuhi tuned back to him and showed a fake angry face... warned him stop these naught talks ]...what ??? before I could touch you get wet... before we do IT you take bath ... this is not done ....

Khsuhi : Arnav ji !!! App ko pata vi hai aap kitne besharam ho ... [ do you even know how much you're shameless ] You must should have know....

Arnav : why don't you tell me....

Arnav lifted Khushi up holding around her hip and laid her down on bed and rose over her..... Arnav without any warning starting placing soft kissed on her crook of neck... then collarbone... jaw line......

Khsuhi [ whispered] : Arnav Ji..

Arnav [ in between kissing] : Don't stop me Khushi .... Remember I warned you down in hall in the evening time....

Arnav pulled out her dupatta and threw it somewhere in the room....

Khushi : what are you doing with me Dupatta...

Arnav : shut up !!! I will buy myriad of number.... [ now he started kissing all over her face ]

Arnav didn't leave a little bit place on her face and neck- throat .. He was about to capture her lips just then someone started knocking on door like thud ....

Arnav and Khushi both jerked up and turned to door....Arnav was surely became frustrated ....

Khushi : Arnav Ji move... let me check....

Arnav had to get off who was knocking ..doing it incessantly.... Arnav groaned and stood up on floor.. Khushi sat up on bed hurriedly ..Arnav picked her dupatta from floor and passed her... then he walked toward door to open and see who the hell has dared to disturb him ...

To be continue...................             

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 5.9K 23
Prologue: Arnav you should agree to marriage proposal this time. What Nani!! I don't want to marry atleast not now. No Arnav, not this time.You are g...
25.6K 1.7K 20
what would you do if the man you gave your heart and soul to is the man who wants you dead? For Khushi life was always a struggle everything she had...
77.5K 6.2K 47
Life is not to be taken too seriously. Live your life by looking ahead to the future, embracing the present, and appreciating the past. Arnav Singh...
534K 15.4K 53
Arnav's cell rang. Hello Arnav singh Raizada here. Hello...!!! A soft hello Arnav heard this voice after long time, Khushi...he said in faint voice...