Compel Marriage (by SAN)

By Ipkknd-FanFictions

Arnav : listen to me very carefully, I won'trepeat it... She wears a green top & a blue Jeans & red brown spe... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Epilogue

Part 3

8.9K 313 2
By Ipkknd-FanFictions

PART-3

If Aru is like his DAUGHTER Then Di is likehis MOTHER. And his inner though telling him, he can't hide that fact from Difor long. Today or tomorrow Di will get to know it, sure. This all thoughtsdriving him more restless..So he also driving so fast..90km/h..more fast thanlimit speed.....

At GUPTA HOUSE....

Now Garima & Payal are all most verse ofcrying.. Buaji was not at home. She came home few minutes ago & got to knowthat Khushi was still out of home, when she supposed to be home 4 hours ago.

Bua Ji : hay, re nande kishor, that's why Iused to tell you all don't give too much freedom to girls.. specially.. thisSanka devi.. now be ready to face

Consequence.

Payal : Bua Ji, Khushi di is not like that, weall know.. defiantly something had happened ..

Bua Ji : see here is one supporter ...Ok,, nowfind out your "Payari Di ko" (lovely sister)...Otherwise we are not able to face society,if they get to know the ELDER girl of this house send one night out of home...

You mother- daughter got ?

No, doubt, what have buaji said is 100%percent right...But it also true there wouldn't be any fault of Khushi.. But BIGquestion is, where she is ???

At Raizada guest house.....

Khushi gained conscious ...She wasstilling feeling dizzy .slowly she got up on bed & try to get where she is.

Khushi rubbed her eyes.. & looked around,recalled everythings.

It didn't take time to get her that she has beenKIDNAPPED.

But question is WHY ? By Whom ?

She belongs a middle class family.. neitherher dad has any rival or enemy nor shehas done anything wrong to anyone for that to take revenge , anyone wouldkidnapped her.. She has no boyfriend or stalker... Then why so ?

ThoughArnav was driving but he was feeling restless..Both they reached at guesthouse. Arnav halted his car..Aranya hurriedly came out and ran toward house.Arnav already informed his maid that he is coming... So when when Aranya knocked thedoor , maid opened it without delay any time.

Arnaya ran enter the house & stopped,looked at Arnav to know why is SHE.

Arnav didn't utter any word but gestured athis bedroom...Aranya stepped back & grabbed Arnav's hand, dragged him withher toward the bedroom...Arnav reluctantly went with Aranya.

Aranya pussed the door.. walked few stepsahead, stood at the middle of the room. Arnav was standing 4/5 feet ahead fromthe door. He was not ready to face his UNWANTED OFFENCE.

Khushi tried to open the door..She criedbitterly, but didn't lose hope..she knocked a lot, banged the door.

Then got the replied from the maid : Maam, plsdodn't do it..It'll not help..I can't help you rather than giving you, yourfoods...

I'm ordered by my boss just to do that...

Khushi was feeling lifeless...It didn't taketime to get what would be happen now...She has lost her honor, her career wasfinished.

Her life was destroyed. Only for her, now herfamily wouldn't be able to face society, their question, their taunt, how willshe remove her this stigma, when she has done nothing, anyone will believe it,she was innocent, after spending one night out of home. Wait, why she is even thinking this fiascowill end in oneday... when She don't even know WHO & WHY kidnapped her.

Khushi was sitting on the floor, clutching herknees with her chest by hand, her chin was on her knees, she hid her face.

When she heard the sound of foot step, sherose her head slowly, just to face left part of this devastation.

Aranya walked to her, Saw a beautiful girl infront of her..Who is currently lifeless, her eyes all swelled up, face pale& dull. Hairs all disheveled.

Aranya (touched Khushi's shoulder, made hersit on bed) : Umm, what's your name?.

Khushi didn't react , confusedly looked at her.

Khushi : Are you kidding me ? You don't knowmy name ?

Aranya ( She has no courage to speak up truth): umm, Oh! Wow..SORRY..REALLY SORRY..

Now Khushi is all perplexed...

Aranya took a deep breath, and said all in onego..

Aranya : Look, I'm sorry, we are reallysorry.. I know sorry is not good enough.. But we really are..

Aranya : actually, you are not that girl , whosupposed to be kidnapped.. My bro ( shelooked behind to see where Arnav is,Arnav was still same place, It seems his feet glued on spot.) didn't know you..and him man did this mistake.. whatever happened was just a big mistake ,neither deliberately nor intentionally .

Bro did it for me.. only for my happiness.. tosave my love..

Now Khushi got to know all the reason behindthis kidnapping case. Not only that she also got to know who is the master ofthis.

The master of this detrop event was standingin front her..

She just saw a glimpse of Arnav , then benther eyes, looked at

Aranya.

Khushi : So now what's your next plan ?

Aranya : umm, let's go home.. it's not yet toolate.. I meant I'm ready to say sorry to your parents..

Khushi : Do you really think your one or twoor three sorry is enough to remove allthis.. which I went through..my parents were going through.........You've painted astigma on me.. that I've been kidnapped... You've destroyer my life, ruined mycareer..You've no idea what've you done..you are saying sorry..

Aranya was not ready to hear all these,, shebent her head,

But arnav couldn't tolerate this, when Aranyahas no fault..

Arnav : listen ,you miss. What happened wasutter misunderstanding.. So just forget all ..Don't blame to my sister. She hasnothing to do with this.. What ever happen is between YOU AND ME.. So just mindthat..

Khushi gave a despicable look to Aranya aswell Arnav...

Though after that she didn't utter any singlewords..But Her those hazel pair of eyes said a lot.. which ARNAV Singh Raizadanever ever could forget..neither remove from his brain –heart- mind.

It's 9.30 pm..

Now all members are crying in GH. They arecalling their relatives , khushi's friend's house, any possible place where shecould go.

Few neighbor all ready came to home and askedwhere Khushi is ?

Payal replied all that " She is in herfriend's house due to study"

Arnav even didn't know what made her to saythat "It's only between you and me " though he don't even know the name of thisgirl..

Aranya : just stop it ,Bro,, just stop.. don'tmake it more worse..

Pls..

Arnav was about to reply when his phone rangout...

On Other side..

Anjali : Hello, chhote, where are you both ?It's too late ? why you both are not reach at home yet ? What's cooking betweenyou , tell me ?

When Arnav got Anjali's call , he came outfrom the room..

Arnav : Di, di... Pls . don't freak out..calmdown.. everything is ok.. we'll be at home in one hour..I'll talk to youlater..bye,,umm, di, pls ,don't wait for us..you have your dinner with myprincess..don't make her starved for us...

Anjali : Ok. But come soon...

Arnav turned to go back his position, then sawAranya genteelly dragging Khushi towards the exit..

Aranya : Bro, let's go..drop her at her homefirst.. don't make it too late..

Arnav just nodded yes..

To be continue...................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 12.8K 17
My re-take on ArShi's remarriage. Arnav and Khushi were going to get married again in front of the whole family. On the day of marriage Dadi disclos...
33K 1.3K 2
Random three shot on Arnav and Khushi. Anjali 'Your house? And what husband? He is not your husband. Did you hear me he is not your husband? Your ma...
327K 7K 27
Room 572 (Early morning 6am) The room was filled with moans and groaned of a man and a lady which was pushing pulling pumping and jumping on each oth...
26K 1.4K 11
Arnav, a Proud Airforce officer who worship his duty. He got married to Khushi, a shy girl but with strong determination. Their marriage was an arran...