๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐, ๐’๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ซ & ๐‡๐จ...

็”ฑ m00npeach

Ramona and Cain are a couple that were meant for each other since the beginning, they were two different peop... ๆ›ดๅคš

Prologue.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-one.
Chapter Twenty-two.
Chapter Twenty-three.
Chapter Twenty-four.
Chapter Twenty-five.
Chapter Twenty-six.
Chapter Twenty-seven.
Chapter Twenty-eight.
Chapter Twenty-nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-one.
Epilouge.

Chapter Twelve.

4.3K 227 64
็”ฑ m00npeach

                              Cain felt a child's hand grab his hand and he smiles as he lifted them up letting out a monster roar making the kids around scream, they all ran around the playground while he stomped like the giant that he was. He lifted the child and her giggles as he sits her on one of the platforms of the playground and he looks around for any kids that were hiding from him. "Mr. Papillon is gonna get us." One of his kids say and he snickers as he hears voices from behind the slide, he crept around and he lets out a roar scaring the hell out of the kids causing them to scream and run. Cain's voice strained because his constant roaring wasn't helping.

"Gotcha!" Leslie exclaimed and he felt someone clutch around his leg, he looks down and he picks his leg up making Leslie squeal then that's when the entire class tackles him making him fall over. They all jump on him gently and he laughs as he felt a kid rub their knuckles into his scalp. They were all jumping him and he couldn't help but laugh because the entire recess they were building up the courage to get him finally. Mr. Papillion," A voice says and that's when all the kids get off of him, he gets up and he looks in front of him to see one of the school administrators that he hated with a passion, Mr. Magooley. The older man watched Cain rake the leaves off of his suit then Cain grinned. "How can I help you, sir?"

Mr. Magooley sighs as he looks at Cain. "I see you're doing recess activities instead of watching them."

Cain is one of the younger teachers, people questioned and judged him on his work ethic but not as much they did to Autumn. "I am sir, I can multitask just fine sir," Cain said politely as possible because Cain honestly didn't give a damn who this guy was but he will never let someone think less of him or his students. Mr. Magooley nodded his head and he brushes away the topic, he looks at Cain. "I came here to talk to you about your further position here at Harrell Budd, we feel that you should be teaching a higher grade like maybe middle school or high school because you teach these kids very well and you're well needed at James Madison High School all the way in Nacogdoches, there's a position for College Literature there."

Cain never considered teaching older kids because the thought of that made his stomach twirl because the higher the grade you go, the meaner they get and he could either be too nice or too mean and there was no in-between. "I don't know sir, I like where I am and I can't just up and leave my children because I was given to teach third grade next year," Cain tells him and Mr. Magooley simply nodded but kept a straight face. "That's fine, the offer will stand until the end of the year, you should really take it because it's a higher pay by ten more dollars, they really need an experienced teacher by next school year.." Mr. Maggoley trails off.

Cain thought how much he would make, he would make a lot more than he did now and he loved literature but he had to move away from his Mom, Brother and most of all Ramona because she was starting college. He licked his lips as he nodded. "I will think about it," Cain tells Mr. Magooley making the man nod, he watched the older man leave and he sighs as he looks down because just as things were getting good here, he was given an even better opportunity somewhere else. "Come on Mr. Papillon, are you coming?" Joseph one of his students yelled and Cain suddenly smiles as he looks at the black boy who was ready to take off running, Cain held up his arms then he formed his hands into his claws then curled his lips making all the kids scream, running around like maniacs.

----

Autumn looked at Cain who was lost in thought while he watched Jane play with the kids as they waited for all the kid's parents to come to pick them up. "You okay Cain?" She questioned and Cain snapped his head her direction and he clears his throat as he jittery runs his hands through his hair. "Yeah, I-I got offered this teaching job all the way back in Nacogdoches which is like four hours away from here and I get paid ten more dollars if I take the job. It's literally my dream job because I love literature and-and I don't know what to do because my brother just got home, I said I was gonna stay with Ramona to support her throughout college, My Mom and my older brother is gonna miss me and I have to at least see them twice or more a week," He rambled and Autumn rubs his shoulder. "Breath, Cain, breath," Autumn stated and he lets out a deep breath.

Autumn looked at the troubled minded man and she felt horrible because he looked so distressed. "You said that it was your dream job, why don't you just take it because this is might be the only opportunity? I notice that you worry and care for everyone else, what about yourself?"

Cain's mouth opened and he struggled to say whatever he had to say. "I-I take care of the people I love because it helps me sleep at night. I'm a selfless person and I'm fine without not everything but I can't just leave my family because I'm happy with my life now and I'm happy with the pay that I get," He answered and Autumn rubs his arm, she watches her last child leave. "Well, I hope you figure it out," She tells him and Cain nods as he hugs her goodbye. "I'll see you tomorrow," Cain murmured and he waits for the remainder of his kid's to get picked up, he and J-Baby leave together.

He drives to Jillian's house because Ramona was over to spend some time with her siblings. J-Baby runs up the stairs and into the house while Cain follows behind her. He walks into the house and he hears laughing. He walks further into his house and into the backyard, he sees Ramona hunched over, popping her booty that she has that Cain loved to worship. He licked his lips as he watched dance to the music coming from the radio that sat nearby. Pop that Thang by The Isley Brothers and Ramona shakes her bottom very provocatively making Fatima and Louis smack her bottom. "Sister Rosaline, ting a ling a ling, look at that child popping that thang."

Cain watched with amusement, Ramona was so goofy that it looked so sexy on Ramona in Cain's opinion. Ramona didn't like dancing in front of Cain because she thought she looked funny when she did and she would get all embarrassed but boy, she will be very embarrassed once she knows he was watching her.

Jillian began to laugh as he sees Cain standing there looking at Ramona who has no idea that he was watching. Louis and Fatima look at Cain then they look at Ramona who was still dancing, shaking her ass. "Ting a ling a ling, hook it on up, get on down and do your own stuff," Ramona sings and she runs her hands up her waist then Fatima hits Ramona's arm making her stop dancing, the black girl looks at the Latina girl and Fatima points at Cain's direction making Ramona turn her head and she screams. "Oh my God!" She exclaimed and she covers her face making Cain laugh, he pushes off of the edge of the doorway and he hugs her making her shyly cover her face more. "I thought it was very cute and oddly mesmerizing to watch," He assured her and Louis laughs. "You was getting all the booty action," Louis remarked making Jillian hit his arm.

"No, you will never see that again," Ramona groaned and her skin was so hot in embarrassment.

Cain rubs the small of her back and he kisses her head. "What a shame, I had a tough day and it would make me so much better if I see you dance again.." He trailed off and Ramona began to pout but she got an idea. "I'll show you something later on.. maybe," She whispered to him and Cain smirked as he runs his hands through her hair that he will be pulling on, later on, he knew it. Cain leans down and kisses her, a gag comes from Louis making Ramona push his face away making J-Baby laugh, Louis starts chasing J-Baby around the backyard. "Chip will be so pissed when he finds out that I came over here without him," Cain tells her and Ramona chuckles because Chip has been really persistent on meeting the woman who raised Ramona.

Jillian buts in. "He can come over Friday, I'm having a barbecue because it's gonna be warm all week and we might as enjoy this mini spring weather while we can before winter realizes that it's her time again," Jillian says and he grins. "He would be delighted, you don't mind my Mom coming do you?" Jillian shakes her head. "Not at all, gon' ahead tell your handsome hunk of an older brother and his pretty wife to come on over too."

Cain thought that was great, his Family honestly needed some fun and Ramona's small Family knew how to have a good time. Cain and Ramona stayed for about an hour then they left to his apartment. They walked in and Ramona smiles softly as she got on her tippy toes then he grabs his hands. "Could I please cook you something?" She questioned and Cain wanted to say no because Ramona was a horrible cook, she cooked good enough but not enough for Cain and he didn't want her to burn down his beautiful kitchen. "Sure, but if I smell something burning, I'm never letting you cook again," He tells her and Ramona kisses his cheek and she runs into the kitchen, Cain shakes his head as he knocks on Chip's door. "You okay in there buddy?" Cain asked and he hears silence, Cain opens the door and he sees Cain passed out on the bedroom floor with books all over the place.

Cain smiles softly as he walks in. Chip had books about many things stacked around him but one book that laid across his chest that had the words Islam on the cover with a picture of a mosque in the background. He picks up the book and he sits it on his desk, he leans down to wake up Chip. HIs younger brother wakes up but he was half awake and he looks at Cain for a moment he closes his eyes again. "Come on Chip, get in your bed," Cain says helping him up and Chip mumbles something before he rubs his eyes when he stumbles up, Cain catches him and guides him to his bed. Chip plops down and Cain pulled his shoes off then places his cover over him, he rubs his younger brother's head then kisses it, he leaves out the bedroom.

Thirty minutes went by and Ramona calls Cain to the dining room, he sits all the graded papers down and he gets up. Ramona surprisingly didn't burn anything which was a shocker to Cain. He sees Ramona smiling so big and he sees a bowl of pasta in her hands, it was chicken pasta. "I looked at this recipe earlier and it's Bruschetta Chicken Pasta."

Cain looked at the bowl, by the look of it didn't look right at all. He hesitantly sits down and he grabs the fork, he picks up some of the pasta and he puts it in his mouth, he wanted to hurl so bad because it was so nasty. Ramona smiles as she looks at him, waiting for him to swallow and tell her that it was good but he couldn't even swallow but instead he gets up and runs to the bathroom then he throws up. He comes out the bathroom and he sees the devastation written all over her face. "Is it that bad? I don't see what I did wrong."

Cain puts his hands together and he sighs. "A lot of things."

Ramona's hand smacked against her forehead as she groaned because she really tried. "You didn't let the angel hair cook enough, it tastes like you didn't even put salt in the water, there wasn't enough pepper or parmesan and your sauce is too watery," He tells her and Cain walks around the table to her, he lifts her head and kisses her head. "But I loved your effort, but maybe we should just let you stick to heating up things instead of actually cooking," He tells her making her laugh and he pats her bottom. "Now, come on, tell me what you want and I'll make it."

Ramona happily follows him into the kitchen. "In the mood for a salad."

Cain laid in his bed after Dinner, he was reading and he wore completely nothing because he liked to sleep naked. He sees Ramona coming out the bathroom and she wore one of his shirts that looked gigantic on her. She jumps into the bed and she starts jumping around him making Cain groan. "You're jumping everywhere of where I actually want you to," He said slyly and Ramona plops down next to him, she straddles him and she leans down. "Tell me what you want Cain, I will do it," Ramona grins and Cain bites his bottom lip. "Anything?" He questioned her and Ramona nodded with a smile.

"I want you to dance," Cain tells her and Ramona lets out a moan. "Why? Out of all the things, your little freaky ass would want me to do and you asked me to dance?" She pressed and Cain laughs as he raises up. "You said anything, I want you to dance Lolita," He smiles sinisterly making Ramona roll he eyes as she gets up. "Fine," She smiled and Cain slipped on his boxers as he watches her walk over to his radio. Ramona switches around for the radio station and she found a radio station, ain't No Mountain Comes On and Ramona looks over her shoulder. Listen, baby, ain't no mountain high, ain't no valley low, ain't no river wide enough baby. If you need me, call me no matter where you are, no matter how far don't worry baby. Just call my name I'll be there in a hurry, you don't have to worry," Ramona sings as she starts shaking her hips and Cain watches with amusement.

"Cause baby there ain't no mountain high enough, ain't no valley low enough, ain't no river wide enough to keep me from getting to you babe."

Cain loves when Ramona danced because she was herself and she was all smiles, he didn't like how she didn't like dancing around him because he wasn't gonna laugh at her or make her feel embarrassed. Ramona grabs Cain's hand s and she pulls him up, swinging his arms around and he spins her around. He smiles as she dances with him, he was now really considering to take her out dancing.

I have been slacking and I'm sorry because I'm stressed tf out. I just have been having a hard time with everything and the stress is making me want to not do a thing. I have been having really bad anxiety and I might actually have to take medication for and I don't want to but I haven't been sleeping well at all and it' holding me back from everything that I'm trying to do.

Anyways but I found out today that my Great Uncle is in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. His name is Freddie King and was a big influence on many bands from the 70s up to now. He performed with Muddy Water when he was just 19 and he performed with Eric Clapton in which I don't think you guys know he is but he is popular among the white folks lol. He was very popular in Europe and he toured there a lot, but sadly he died when he was just in his 40s because of stress and not eating right... so yeah, I really need to start eating right and doing some yoga or something because a lot of my family members have died from one of those reasons.

Here's a clip of him performing in Texas in front of a bunch of hippies who all looked like they're on cloud 9 lol but if you want to know about him, he has a website and don't depend on some of Wikipedia's bullshit. He has some great music if you're into the soft rock, blues, and music that makes you wanna cry about someone that you use to love. He was a killer on the guitar and I strive to be that good.

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

Thorns & Roses ็”ฑ YaYa

ๆตชๆผซ

232K 8.5K 45
"Because where there's roses, they'll always be thorns, right?" - Aurora Valentina Marino was adopted by the Italian mafia family, the Marinos, at a...
43.7K 1.4K 16
Just pretend your life was always normal.
1.5K 76 21
You can be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare Either way I don't wanna wake up from you..... *SEMI-SLOW UPDATES: 1-2 WEEKS*
5.4K 110 38
Cain and Moira had been married for a few years now. They were becoming used to each other. They promised that they'd always stand by one another. M...