All Alone

By wolflover1618

Elizabeth Williams always has loved the animals around her for more reasons then one. First, she's a Werewolf... More

All Alone
Chapter 2: Telling A Secret
Chapter 3: Understanding
Chapter 4: New Kid
Chapter 5: New School
Chapter 6: Mistakes
Chapter 7: Best Friends and Boyfriends
Chapter 8: Mixed Emotions
Chapter 9: Shocker
Chapter 10: Intruder
Chapter 11: Attack
Chapter 12: Happiness
Chapter 13: The Pack
Chapter 14: Listen and Learn
Chapter 15: Crush?
Chapter 16: Cheater
Chapter 17: Hurt
Chapter 18: New Alpha
Chapter 19: Painful Surprise
Chapter 20: New Pack Member
Chapter 21: Sweet Dreams
Chapter 22: The Dream
Chapter 23: Mind Tricks
Chapter 24: My Past
Chapter 25: Legend
Chapter 26: Fury and Pain
Chapter 27: Home Sweet Hell
Chapter 28: Road Trip
Chapter 29: New Home
Chapter 30: The Twins
Chapter 31: School
Chapter 32: The Warning
Chapter 33: Rescue Mission
Chapter 34: I Can Wait, Right?
Chapter 35: Voice Of An Angel
Chapter 36: Wolf In A Tree
Chapter 37: Spring Break
Chapter 38: Love At First Sight?
Chapter 39: Alpha Hunter
Chapter 40: Black Beast
Chapter 41: Lullaby
Chapter 42: Visions
Chapter 43: Ben
Chapter 44: Disagreements
Chapter 45: Seriously? Now?
Author's Note
Chapter 46: Dogdeball
I Gotta Ask Y'all Something...
I've Decided
Chapter 47: Survive
Chapter 48: Wake Up, Love
New Book
Chapter 49: Newbies
Chapter 50: Doctor's Orders
Chapter 52: Reunited
Author's Note
Chapter 53: Demos
Chapter 54: Punishments
Chapter 55: Not An Angel
Chapter 56: Dog Pile
Chapter 57: Accepted
Chapter 58: This Isn't Good-bye
Characters
Characters
IMPORTANT - REWRITE
FAVORITE SCENES

Chapter 51: The Tomb

897 41 12
By wolflover1618

Chapter 51

"Freedom!" I screamed, running around the house with my arms wide open.

"You're still not supposed to be running, Liz!" A worried and frustrated Michael ran after me.

I only managed to laugh gleefully, running outside and into the woods. "I'll meet you at the car in a hour! I want to get there tonight and surprise everyone!"

"Elizabeth!" He screamed in frustration.

_________________________

Mikayla's POV

"What are you doing today, Mikkie?" Cassie asked as we walked around the woods behind Alpha Williams house in South Dakota. Over the week, we'd moved in here, where we are going to school. Even the Alpha, Beta, and 3.I.C. were thinking about dropping out of their school to come here, too, which was surprising considering their families don't live here.

"Nothing really. Alpha gets off of bed rest today so she's supposed to be coming here tomorrow some time. I planned on cleaning up the place a little tonight so if she gets here before school ends, the place will look nice and neat, you know?" I shrugged.

"Yeah, totally. I can help if you'd like." Cassie offered.

"That'd be nice. Thanks, Cas." I smiled at her. Cassie and I had known each other since we were in diapers. We lived in the same pack, went to the same schools and even lived across the street from each other. We were best friends.

"Hey girls! Lunch is ready!" Drake yelled from the porch.

"Alright! We're coming!" Cassie hollered back.

We turned and walked towards the house.

"I can't wait until everyone gets here tomorrow. That means I get to see Mr. Sexy Pants." She sighed dreamily.

I laughed. "Mr. Sexy Pants? And who might that be?" We came into the house and walked into the kitchen.

"Why, the Beta of course. I mean, have you seen him? He is so to die for!" She squealed.

Everyone in the kitchen frozen. There were only a few people that stayed behind back in Wyoming. Drake, Drew, Sarah, Brandon, Jocelyn, Cassie and I were all here. Alpha, Beta, the 3.I.C., Ashley, and the lone wolf, Ben stayed until the Alpha gained a full recovery.

Drew and Drake cleared their throats and turned towards us with a hard expression. "We know you are new and all that but..." Drew started.

"...you must have at least picked up by now that Nick..." Drake added.

"...is off limits." Drew finished.

"Well of course he is, silly. He's the Beta. All Beta's are off limits, that's what makes it challenging." Cassie grinned.

Now before you get the wrong idea, no, she isn't a slut. Cassie was just the type of girl that flirted a lot and then broke it off before things got too serious.

"I don't think you understand, Cassie. You can't have Nick." Sarah explained slowly.

"And why not?" She challenged, placing her hands on her hips sassily.

"Here we go." I muttered under my breath.

"Because. He's. Off. Limits." Brandon gritted his teeth.

"Oh my god." Cassie gasped. "Is he gay?" She asked in horror. I face palmed myself.

"NO!" They all yelled at her as if she was stupid.

"That's a relief. So fair warning. I'm gonna have that juicy piece of beef." She grinned excitedly.

"You'll have to take that up with the Alpha." Drew grumbled to himself before everyone went back to what they were doing and ignoring us.

*************

"Hey Cassie?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yeah?" She responded, just as cautious.

"Uh, you do know that you will never be with the Beta, right? It's obvious in the way he looks at her that he cares and loves her much more than he could ever love any other being. And she has that exact same expression whenever she looks at him. They're in love, Cas, and you can't mess with that." I reasoned.

She narrowed her eyes at me. "Who exactly is "in love" with the Beta?"

I smiled slightly. "The Alpha."

She gaped before growling furiously, causing me to take a step back in surprise. "I can't believe you'd make up such a lie about the Alpha and Beta! If they were together, he'd be the Alpha and she'd be the Luna. I can't believe you don't want me to be happy."

"I never said I didn't want you to be happy, Cassie. I was only telling you the truth before you get hurt. I'm only-"

"Looking out for me. Yeah, I know." She sighed. "But sadly, I still don't believe you." She snarled and launched forward, shifting into her average sized creme colored wolf.

"Now, Cassie, don't overthink this." I panicked before sprinting in the other direction only to be tackled to the ground with her claws digging into my back, going deeper and deeper by the second. I cried out in pain before reaching my foot up to kick her in the gut. I scrambled away from Cassie as she took a few steps backwards. I shifted quickly and started to run away again. We were getting further and further from the house and I was getting extremely worried because I knew. I knew who'd win this fight. I knew she wouldn't stop until she'd calmed down, no matter how much damage and pain she'd inflict on me.

Her jaws clamped down on my leg and I heard an audible snap. I howled before whimpering, staring at my best friend in shock, pain, and hurt. She'd never gone this far before. She'd never broken one of my bones before.

Cassie. Please. I cried.

She ignored me and kept at it, tearing my flesh and breaking more bones, not even giving me a chance to escape from her grip for a moment.

When she was finally done, I laid there, motionless and panting. My body had gone numb, the pain becoming too strong. My eyes started to feel heavy as I watched Cassie look down at me, seeming to be out of her little temper tantrum. I growled weakly at her, feeling my betrayal and anger towards her starting to surface.

How could she do this to me? Her best friend?

That was my last thought before I let the darkness consume me.

_________________________

Liz's POV

"Hey guys!" I screamed as I walked through the front door.

"Liz?" I heard Drew asked in confusion.

"Yep." I popped the 'p'. "Miss me?"

"Why are you walking around without a crutch or anything?" Brandon asked, looking worriedly at me.

I waved him off. "Oh I'm f-" A howl of pain rang through the air, causing me to be on high alert and start shouting orders.

"Brandon, I want you to stay here with Jocelyn, Ashley, and Sarah. The rest of you, come with me." I turned and started making my way towards the woods, when I noticed Ben just standing there. "I don't have all day, Ben! Get your ass moving! Now!"

He immediately shifted and ran after us. I smelt blood and crinkled up my nose. Blood always smelt awful. I followed the grotesque smell and came upon a bloodied and battered Mikayla. I growled, rage building up inside me.

Drew, Drake get her to shift back and call an ambulance. She needs to be taken to the hospital immediately. Tell the police or doctors that she was mauled by a wolf. But only if they ask. I ordered strictly before running off in the direction of a different scent that also carried Mikayla's blood.

CASSIE! I roared into the mind link, causing everyone to flinch and whimper quietly.

Y-Yes, Alpha? Came her quivering reply.

What have you done? I growled in disgust. Where are you?

I fell into some type of tomb thing. I don't know. Can you find me?

I'll be right there. I sighed in annoyance. There will be severe consequences for your actions against Mikayla, Cassie Cal. Severe consequences.

She just whimpered.

*******

Once we reached the place Cassie was, I realized that she actually did fall into some type of tomb. It looked ancient. I wonder what could be down there?

I guess I'm going to find out, because I'm the one whose gonna have to get her out. I shifted and jumped down, landing silently beside her.

"Ready to get out, Cassie?" I snarled.

She yelped and slowly turned to look at me. "Y-Yes, Alpha. Please."

I nodded before grabbing her waist.

"W-Woah. What are you doing?" She panicked.

I rolled my eyes at her stupidity. "Throwing you up to Drew, what does it look like. Ready?"

"N-"

"Ok then. On the count of three." I grinned.

"Wait-"

"Three." I threw her up and watched as she flew through the air until Drew caught her, only to drop her onto the wet ground, flat on her ass. I guess werewolf strength had its advantages.

"Nicky, help me up." She whined and my eyebrows shot up as I felt jealousy and anger boil under my skin. I growled loudly the same time I heard Nick say: "No thanks."

He looked down the twenty foot hole at me. "I love you, Lizzie. Don't worry."

I smiled gently, feeling my jealousy burn away quickly. "I love you too, Nick." I pointed an accusing finger at Drew. "You make sure she stays the hell away from him and don't let her run off."

"Yes, ma'am." He gulped before disappearing from my view.

"I'm gonna check this out a little! I'll be up in a bit!" I hollered up to the boys before walking down the only tunnel there was.

"Be careful!" Nick yelled after me.

I continued walking and let my wolf eyes come out when it got too dark for my human eyes to see. At the end of the tunnel, there was a big old stone door that had a weirdly familiar symbol of it.

It looked like a dragon, but I swear, I'd seen it some place before.

I pushed open the door and gasped at what I saw.

_________________________

Boom!!! How was that for ya, sammytheseal? I think I did pretty well on this chapter... but let's see what you guys have to say. :)

Poor Mikayla... Cassie's a bit of a nut case, huh? Yikes!

School started today and it was soooo BORING!!! All the teachers did was talk and talk and talk. I think I actually fell asleep at one point... :/ Whoops. :D

COMMENT

Love y'all!!!

~~~~ Em ~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 7.5K 82
(Vampire: student/teacher) Three years ago Rose Parker and her mother escaped her abusive and alcoholic father. Now vowing to start a nightmare free...
246 1 23
Witches and werewolves are sworn enemies. Many years ago, when the first families settled, a wolf killed a powerful witch who was threatened by the...
70 20 10
When Elizabeth turns 18, her life changes. She learns some secrets from her family's past that her parents kept from her. Will she accept her future...
31.6K 899 23
Elizabeth Taylor, average girl who gets picked on at school, a little over weight and a werewolf. Light Burnett hair, hazel eyes, and the schools pun...