โœ“ | R U N A W A Y ใ…ก seungjin

Galing kay isalegend

โ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง, ๐ฐ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ โž || started; 04/11/18 || ended; 01/27... Higit pa

info + intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
tagged
09
10
11
AUTHOR'S NOTE
12
tagged
tagged again
well damnit
13
another A/N sorry ;-;
tagged once again
tagged lmao
14
small rant
15
lazy + tag
16
17 + new book
tagged
18
HUGE tag
19
SELF-PROMOTION+ANN [UPDATED]
20
21 + tag
22 / filler
23
24
25
sorry
26
โ™ก self-promo โ™ก

27 โ€ข end

1.5K 82 55
Galing kay isalegend

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩.

oof so sudden-- sorry

and also, i'm so so so so so sorry for not updating, please forgive me TT school started and i've been studying my ass off but here this is ♡

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩.

"woah, it's so big!" seungmin screeched as he saw it standing in front of him, the house I mean.

hyunjin just smiled contently at his happy partner, "it is, should we go inside and have a look? chan said he would also be there, let's not make him wait." he questioned, knowing that the younger was more than eager to see the interior already.

"yess!!"

seungmin replied before taking hyunjin's hand in his and literally dragging him to the house.

they knocked on the door, waiting for their hyung to open. but even after a few minutes nobody came, making them confused since they could clearly hear something going on inside the house.

"oh wait let me get the keys.." hyunjin muttered.

seungmin just bounched up and down out of excitement beside him but stopped after a few seconds went by.

when he turned to the older, the latter just laughed sheepishly, "I-I think I forgot them.."

"oh my god hyunjin, you're unbelievable..", seungmin sighed in frustration before looking around to search for something before turning back to the older.

"give me a bobby pin, pretty boy, I know you own dozens of them." seungmin said with a playful grin, holding out his hand.

the taller's cheeks immediately turned bright red at the name as well as the fact that he does use them a lot.

he turned his face to the side to hide his blushed face before shoving his hand into his pocket.

"here.." he muttered under his breath, placing the hair pins on the younger's palm.

"thank you." seungmin purred with a wink before kissing the taller's cheek.

and in under a minute the door was open, all thanks to seungmin. the two then walked into the house after unlocking the door, both of them gasping at the sight.

"get off our new couch you horny fucks!" hyunjin screeched in horror, covering the younger's eyes from seeing the not-so-holy scene.

in a blink of an eye the other one on the couch was sent flying onto the floor.

jisung who was now sitting up on the couch turned head over to the couple at the door.

he scratched the back of neck, "oops..?"

"ow, what the fuck! i know you were surprised but why'd you push me on the damn floor." minho, still lying on the hard and cold floor, hissed in pain as he rubbed his lower back.

"oh, sorry babe, i'll--"

"why are you even here for fucks sake??" hyunjin questioned as he massaged his temples in frustration.

"chan said he had a date with jeongin so he couldn't come, so he asked us, don't blame us." minho mumbled as he got up from the floor.

"I swear to god I can't trust anyone in this friend group anymore.. j-just go, we can manage."

"fine with me, something was left unfinished anyway" minho purred with a smirk before pulling jisung out of the house with him.

after being left alone the two looked around the house together, already imagining how they could decorate the place for it to look just perfect for them. when they got to the last door, the one that lead to the balcony, hyunjin gently smiled at the younger before twisting the handle, letting the younger's eyes take in the view.

"w-wow, it's so pretty," seungmin gaped, looking at the fairy lights and candles neatly placed around, flower petals laying in the floor and lastly a box that was placed on a table in the middle of the room along with a vase full of roses.

"did you do all of this?" he asked, finally taking his gaze off the beautiful view in front of him.

hyunjin only nodded at the excited boy before taking his hand and leading him towards the table.

when seungmin noticed the older reaching for the small box on the surface, and then getting on one knee, his eyes widened.

"h--hyunjin d-don't tell me y--"

"no no, don't worry, i'm not proposing," the taller reassured, causing the latter to let out a breath of relief before furrowing his eyebrows in confusion. it's not that he didn't want to marry him, but they were too young, and the both of them understood that well.

"a while ago I realized that I haven't asked you out properly.. i know it's already obvious that we already are dating, at least in some extent, but I just wanted to make this more official. I'm aware that there has been a lot confusion going around and all the happenings lately have been very stressful. it isn't a must,, but I just wanted us to have a label, now that we share this beautiful house together, I want us to be able to call each other boyfriends. It sounds silly, I know, but I got really jealous when I learned that you were working at that club, because the people there saw something that only I am supposed see. I want people to know that you are mine, and nobody else's. It might sound greedy, but I'm not going to lie, I am greedy when it comes to you. I want you all to myself,"

hyunjin spoke calmly, holding eye contact with the boys who was now wiping his tears that were falling down non-stop.

the older then opened the box in his hands, revealing a simple but stunning necklace that was neatly placed on a slightly hirsute surface.

he gently took the younger's hand in his before continuing,

"so kim seungmin, will you be my boyfriend and give me the permission to call you mine?" he spoke with his not-so-famous breathtaking smile, and it took all of him to not pull the younger into a bone-crushing hug when he saw his lips curling into a cute grin.

"of course, you silly!" he squealed before pulling the older up. sneaking his arms around his neck, he then flashed one last smile before getting on his tippy ties and finally connecting their lips into a sweet, loving kiss.

↢ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 ↣

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩.

vote if you enjoyed lsks

thank you for reading this book!! ♡

I had to finally get this book to an end so sorry if it seems rushed. I'm very thankful for all the support I've gotten, it means the world to me, and seriously 2,3k?? that's crazy! ♡

thank you so much

look forward to the sequel to this book which is about changbin and felix

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

14.9K 300 8
sแด›ส€แด€ส แด‹ษชแด…s ส™xส™ sแดแดœแด› แดษดแด‡sสœแดแด›s
86.9K 2.5K 19
"๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š" - โ€ข lowercase intended - started: 191119 completed: 1...
9.9K 253 13
only if he believed me. only if he loved me. only if. start - 10/22/22 end- 12/25/22
175K 10.2K 30
[ completed ] โ all he needed was a little bit more time. โž ยฉ๏ธŽrkddutkd