A series of unfortunate event...

By Spottedleaf4evs

Klaus, Violet, Sunny and Beatrice Baudlaire find themselves on a boat sailing to start a new life, but when d... More

Note to reader
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Drawing
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/N
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 14

547 16 0
By Spottedleaf4evs

It was morning, and Sunny Baudalaire had finally woken up, Polly and Hannah had taken her to the hospital, leaving the remaining Baudalaires and the Quagmires with Charlie and Melody. Melody was sitting on her — or now Klaus's — bed, and the two were chatting quietly. 

"So, you said yesterday that you sing, can you demonstrate?" Klaus asked, Melody blushed a little and fell shy.

"Well..."

"It's okay if you don't want to, I was just putting it out there,"

Melody paused for a bit, "I'll sing, for you," Klaus smiled and she stood up off the bed. She twiddled her fingers a bit and cleared her throat, she hummed and began to sing. 

Look at me, I may never pass as a perfect bride - or a perfect daughter,

Now I see, I'm not meant to play this part, 

Can it be, that if I were truly to be myself, I would break my family's heart.

Klaus looked at her, her voice was beautiful, angelic, soft, pretty, smooth, and most of all, perfect. As she sang, Klaus listened intently, he wanted more. When she finished he was disappointed.

"Wow." He said when she stopped.

"You like it?" She asked shyly.

"That was beautiful! Yes I liked it! I loved it!" Melody smiled.

"Thank you," 

"Your name suits your talent," Klaus commented.

"Oh yeah!" She giggled. There was a knock on the door.

"Sunny's home and awake!" Violet screamed from the other side of the door. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.1K 1.3K 27
cause you were bigger than the whole sky. ⦗ season one ⇾ season three duncan quagmire x female! oc cover by ME ⦘
27.1K 518 15
Dear reader, After receiving a request to write about after the end of The End, I have decided to write a full story of the topic. It will take time...
13.1K 235 17
quigley quagmire x fem oc - "She's not a bad kid." - Each of the Baudelaires had their own gift and all seemed to be useful. Violet, the eldest, coul...
13.2K 246 28
Hey guys, here is Part 2 of my first book After A Series Of Unfortunate Events. I hope to make this part more exciting and action packed than the las...