Bewajah: A Reason to fall in...

Por anandruchi

There is hundred reasons to hate but there is only one reason to love, And that is " BEWAJAH" ( NO REASON) __... Más

Intro
Copyright ©️
New cover
Shot- 1
Shot- 2
Shot- 3
Shot- 4
Shot- 5
Shot- 6
Shot- 7
Shot-8
Shot- 9
Shot- 10
Shot- 11
Epilogue
SEASON 2

Shot- 12

12.7K 550 96
Por anandruchi

Swara entered inside and see  Sanskar lying on the bed lifeless.  She was freezed to see him, her feet betraying her in fear, in fear to loose him.. but still she walk slowly toward him and then sat beside him. She look at him ,his forhead was having bandage which was having blood stain. She cup his face gently and caress with shivering hand.

Swara:( stammered) sa..San.. Sanskar ji.. why r u doing this? Why? You loves to see me in pain right? That's why u r doing this.. but pls don't do this..
You.. you know, that doctor was saying u.. u r  no.. no more. How could he say that? You can't leave na? You promised me na? Then why r u doing this? Everyone out there is crying for u. They think u r gone but I know u r not. U can't go. You said na, you love me then who does this to person whom he love. We don't give pain to person whom we love   then why r u giving me so much pain. Please wake up Sanskar ji. I can't see u like this.
You know na, I love u. I can't think my life without you. I always lived with no hope that will love me back but when u started loving me, why are u leaving? I was hopeless to get ur love but why u again raise a hope in my heart if you want to leave me?
Sanskar ji ,I can live away from u but I can't live if something happened to u. something happened to u. My life start with u and end with u. Pls don't leave me.
U promised me Sanskarji that u will always there for me. You wanted a chance from me na? I will give you but please don't go.
Pls wake up..

Her patience was breaking with each word  seeing him not responding to her. She hold his hand in hers.

Swara: you always ignored me but if u ignore my words this time na, then I will never forgive you. U wanted me to forgive u right? But if u not wake up then I will never forgive u. And what was that u wanted me to move on then listen, you can do whatever u want but I will always ur wife.. Swara is only for u.. no one else. My heart is not a toy that u will play whenever u want. U already broke my heart once but when time came to mend ,u r leaving me. How could u do this? I have bear ur rudeness but now I want to feel ur love. I can't loose u Sanskar ji.  Pls get up.. pls get up na Sanskar ji.

She hugged him, putting her head on his chest and started crying bitterly.

Swara: I m not that strong Sanskar ji. Pls don't test me. I will die without u. If u will leave then I will have no reason to live in this world. I will also die, do you want me to die? Pls wake up na.. I love u Sanskarji, I love u so much..

Suddenly, Sanskar took a deep breathe. Swara who was crying hugging him till now feel it and get happy. She look at him, he was struggling to breathe. The screen again show his heart beat..

Swara: Sanskar ji.. ( happy tears). U r okay.. . DOCTOR, DOCTOR!!! ( Swara shout to call doctor) maa, Laksh please call the doctor..

AP and Laksh who heard her shouting came inside only to see Sanskar breathing. Laksh instantly run out to call doctor and within few second The doctor rushed inside with nurse..
He tell Swara and AP to wait outside. Swara doesn't want to leave but AP make her understand. She took her out..

Doctor instantly put his oxygen mask on , and give him an injection. His breathe became normal. His heartbeat was also shown normal.. nurse connect drip to his hand..

After few minutes, doctor came out with smile on his face.

Doctor: don't worry, he is fine now. We have do few check up so we have to keep him in observation for 24 hours . he will be in ICU. We will shift him after sometime then u can meet him.

Everyone thank him. The doctor go from there.

Swara who was standing beside AP clutched her mangalsutra,and closed her eyes tightly. AP put her hand on his shoulder, Swara instantly hugged her and cried. AP caress her hair and tell her now everything is fine.

AP: don't cry beta, see he is fine na and it's all because of u. Don't cry Swara..

Swara was still hugging her. She was scared to death seeing him in that condition. And now he is fine.. she was sobbing hugging AP When suddenly AP feel her weight on herself.

AP: Swara.. Swara beta..

She break the hug and Swara was about to fall but sujatha and ragini hold her. AP Pats her face but she was unconscious.

Laksh call the doctor. They took her in room and check her. Everyone got worried about swara but doctor came and said.

Doc: there is nothing to worry about it. She was too much stressed out and didn't have anything since morning.. that's why she get unconscious. But I have given her injection, she will get conscious in one or two hours.

And she goes from there.

After sometime:

Sanskar was shifted to  ICU. Doctor allow to see him one by one. He was still unconscious and need rest. Everyone sees him. AP was with Sanskar.

Swara was lying in another room ,Uttara was with her then sujatha came and call her for something. Uttara go out.
Suddenly swara start sweating, she started getting flashes of recent incident, Sanskar accident, his words, he was bleeding.. ,his talks to move on, he is dying. Swara squeeze her eyes tight and murmured his name calling him.

" No.. no.. sanssskaarr.. ji , don't go pls.." Swara murmured.

She saw her hand slipped from his and he is going  away.
" Bye swara" heard his voice and sees his smiling face.

" Nooooo!! " Swara screamed and get up in shock. Her eyes was red due to tears. She find herself in a room, White Walls around her. Then she sees blood stain in her saree.. she got more scared. She hurriedly get up from the bed and was about to go out when Uttara entered with sujatha. Both see her restless and scared.

Swara: Uttara.. Uttara.. would Sanskar Sanskar ji...
Uttara and sujatha hold her.
Sujatha: beta, u r weak, don't worry about Sanskar.

Swara: no Chachi ji ,I want to see him. If something happened to him..

Uttara: bhabhi relax Bhai is find, he is shifted to ICU and he is out of danger now. But u also need rest.

Swara: no Uttara, I need to see him. I want to go to him ,pls Chachi ji.
Sujatha feels sad to see her like that. She signed Uttara to take her to Sanskar room.

AP come out of room and sees Swara. She can easily figure out how much restless she was. She caress her hair and nods her to go.

Swara go inside and close the door. She turn around and find him lying on the bed , oxygen mask was connected to him and a drip was connected. She wipe her tears and smiled a bit then walk toward him slowly.
She sees him breathing evenly.. it was like she also got her breath. She sat on the chair beside him, and lift her hand to touch his face.  She caress his hair lovingly, then held his hand by her another hand. She entwined their finger and kissed on his  hand closing her eyes.
Sanskar slowly get conscious, he blinks his eyes several times to get clear view. He open his eyes to see. He felt a touch and look at his side only to find Swara sitting there. His fingers moved a bit ,Swara get alert.. she look at him.. a smile appeared on her lips.

Swara: Sanskar ji.. u okay. U r fine na? Should I call doctor ? U wait..
She was  get up from the chair to go but felt his grip on her hand..

" Don't go" Sanskar said in weak voice.
Swara sat on the chair and hold his hand tightly.

Swara:( teary eye) I m not going anywhere.. I m here with u..

Sanskar look at her devasted state. Her eyes was puffy and red, it can clearly indicate that she was crying a lot.

Sanskar: Swara , don't cry na.. I m fine..

Swara: what was need to do that stunt? If something happened to you?( Little angry)

Sanskar: I couldn't loose u Swara. Ur life is precious to me.

Swara: and what about ur life ? Didn't you think what would happen to me?

Sanskar:( slowly) no ,I didn't think a bit because my life is also urs and if I  sacrifice my life for u then no one will be happier than me. And secondly I knew that ur love will never let anything happen to me.

Swara: u took my breathe and for sometime I thought I .. I lost u ,once again. You didn't even thought about me? I got u after so much time and u again try to go away from me. U promised na.. u won't let a tear fall from my eyes, then why again make me cry?  I would have died if....

Sanskar: sshh! Don't say it pls. I can't bear this word from ur mouth. Scold me but don't talk about death. I m sorry, I again make u cry but i promise this was the last time.. next time if u will cry too.. that will only because of happiness, nothing else. And I fulfill one promise na, I didn't go leaving u..

Swara: it's good for you, otherwise I would have never forgive u.. if u again try to pull these stunts na then...

Sanskar smiled a bit : that means now I will be forgiven. You will give me chance na Swara..

Swara cups his face then leans toward him and softly kissed his forhead. Sanskar closed his eyes feeling blessed.

Swara: Do you still need my answer Sanskarji?

Sanskar eyes got teary and he nods no.
Sanskar: I love you Swara..
Swara: I love u too Sanskar ji..

She again kissed his hand . She wipes his tear away.
Swara: u need rest.. sleep.

Sanskar was about to say something and Swara get it and she said before he could say.

Swara: I m here only..

She was ruffling his hair , Sanskar again slept due to medicine effect. Swara keep staring at him and she also fell asleep due to tiredness.

It was around half an hour Swara went inside and she hadn't come yet so AP thought to check her once. She slowly open the door and entered inside only to see her sleeping holding his hand in hers. She smiled with teary eyes. She wipes her tears and go out.

Uttara: badi maa, bhabhi??

AP: she is sleeping inside.. let her here.
Laksh: maa, it's morning now, u all should go mm now. I will be here.
Arjun said he is also here. Ragini also want to be here but Laksh tell her to go to her home. Her mom dad might be worried for her.

AP: but Sanskar and Swara...?

Laksh: maa, don't worry we will take care and u can come back after sometime. And about Swara let her be here.. I think it's better for both..

AP nods and go with sujatha, dp, rp and Uttara.

Laksh go to do some formalities.

After two hours,

Sanskar was awake, a nurse came to check him. She smiled watching Swara sleeping in sitting position. She removed Sanskar oxygen mask and adjusted drip.  She was about awake Swara but Sanskar sign her not to do it. She nods smilingly and go out. Sanskar look at swara,  her tears were dried on her cheeks, her face was pale. He felt bad seeing this.

Sanskar:( monologue) that moment I thought I m gonna loose u when I saw that car approaching you.. I can give my life to you Swara because u r my life. Love is selfless and u taught me this. I promise to love u unconditionally till my life.. till my heart beats. I love you.

Then the door open and AP and Laksh entered inside.

AP : how r u beta ( going close to him)
Sanskar: I m fine maa..
she sees Swara was sleeping till now. She caress her hair and Swara woke up suddenly.
Swara: maa,.. you?
Ap : yeah ,it's me.. how r u feeling now?
Swara gave a weak smile and say: I m fine.. , Sanskar ji..

She look at him and find him awake..
AP: don't worry, he is also good. But now u should go home.
Swara was reluctant and it can be seen in her face but before she could deny AP said her to go.

AP: beta, u didn't have anything since yesterday.. you should go and take some rest. Then u come back ok?
Swara: but maa?

AP: Swara.. I m saying na. Don't worry about Sanskar, I m here na and uttra is also here. U go with Laksh..

Swara wasn't feeling like going and she look at Sanskar but he also nods to go. He assure her that he is fine.

Swara: okay..
AP: Laksh drop her home.

Laksh: yeah,come bhabhi..
He go out side.. AP go and sit on the couch that was kept one side of room.

Swara was about to go but felt a tug on her hand. She look at Sanskar. He sign her to come close to him through eyes. Swara bent down  a little and ask what? But Sanskar say her to come close and she move toward him a bit.

Sanskar: little bit more..
Swara go more close sitting on the bed.
Sanskar : little bit more closer..
Swara get nervous now. She look at Ap who was looking some magzine kept there and then bent little downward to his face..

Sanskar: just a little bit more closer..
Swara bent down little more , leading their faces just an inch apart. Sanskar slowly lift his hand. He put her hair strands away from her face. He pulled her more toward himself, keeping his hand on back of her head and softly touched his lips on her forhead leading her to close her eyes. He kissed her forhead lovingly making her heart feels Happy and overwhelmed.

Sanskar :( whispered) come soon.. I will be waiting for u.

Swara nods with teary eyes yet smilingly and go out of the room giving a final look at him. Sanskar smiled in satisfaction.

AP sees them and smiled but she look away not wanted them to feel awkward. She was happy to see Swara Happy and also Sanskar come to know about her importance in his life.

Then only Arjun entered inside. He talk with Sanskar for sometime and then left.

Swara go to mm. She get fresh n up. She wasn't in mood to have anything but sujatha made her eat forcefully and gave her medicine and told her to take rest. Dp and rp go to hospital to meet Sanskar.

Later, Swara also come back in hospital. She was about to go inside then only AP comes out. She smiled at her and tell her to take care. AP goes with dp and rp.
Swara entered inside only to see Arjun sitting on chair beside Sanskar. Sanskar was also sitting with support. They look at her. Sanskar smiled.

Arjun: hi bhabhi..  oh yeah you must be thinking who I m? I know we didn't even talk properly due to situation. So let me introduce myself, I m Arjun, your idiot husband's friend.

Sanskar glared at him.

Arjun: what? Don't give me that look. You are an idiot.

Swara smiled at them.

Sanskar: I will see u Arjun when I will be fine.
Arjun: oh sure you can but I don't have any interest to see u. I have my own fiance.
Ok bhabhi, I m leaving now. I have some work.

Swara nods with smile.

Arjun: ( to Sanskar) take care buddy. Will come to meet u again.

Sanskar ( smiled ) ok. Bye..

Arjun go from there leaving then alone. Sanskar look at her.. Swara also sees him and then walk toward him. She sat beside him.

Swara: how r you feeling ?

Sanskar  held her hand in his and say.
Sanskar:now I m fine. Ur presence is enough to cure me.

Swara smiled. But then she looked away and wipe tears from corner of her eyes.

Sanskar get concerned.

Sanskar:( concerned) Swara.. Swara what happened? Why r u crying?

Swara turned and looked at him. But she smiled at him fakely which he can easily get that.

Swara: nothing Sanskar ji.. I m fine. Why will I cry. And pls you... You, why r you sitting. You should ly down and take rest..

Sanskar: Swara..  Swara.. relax I m fine.. I don't want to rest now. What happened to you?

Swara look down. She pressed her lips to control her tears. Sanskar cups her face with one hand as other hand was hurt. He made her look at him.

Sanskar:( emotions) Swara, tell na what Happened?

Swara look at him but then again look down. She break down.

Swara: it ... It .. wasn't.. easy Sanskarji. I .. i couldn't handle myself . Watching u in that state and could do nothing for you. It was killing me. It scared me like hell when I saw u there lying in pool of blood. My mind was blank.. It should be me but you took it on urself.. for once I thought my whole world crash down in one second. I have loose enough person in my life, my maa, my baba and then.... I can't loose u Sanskarji. I knew that one day I have to separate from u and it pained everytime I thought about it but when u confessed.. I thought I got my world. I don't need more but in next moment I was on the verge to loose u. Sanskarji, my life has enough pain but happiness is approximate equal to none.. ( pressed her lips not to cry out loud) and you... You are my happiness. Please.. please don't leave me.  I don't know how I got u after so much when I lost every hope to get u but now my heart don't want to separate from u. May be next time I won't be able to alive.. I may be di...

Sanskar: sshhh!!.. not a word.

Swara look at him and then hugged him . She started crying bitterly.

Sanskar also hugged her back. His eyes was also teary . He closed his eyes . He put his hand on her back and caress it to calm her. It was also paining him to listen her. She was so right at her place. Any one who has suffered a lot and get one happiness, oviously she will never want that happiness to fade away and that too when that happiness is reason of her survival.  It's not easy , and it's never easy to loose someone whom we love unconditionally. The mere thought of loosing Swara made him scared to death and shivered to think about it that she will go away from him then what she must have felt.

He gripped his hand around her and let a tear fall from his eye.

Swara: ( whispered ) I love u Sanskarji.. I love u so much..

Sanskar nuzzles in her neck and  he also confessed.

Sanskar: I love u too Swara.. I promise, i will always with u . I won't leave you but don't talk about dying. I can't bear it. Your life is my life.

They were hugging each other, slowly Swara's cry faded and she was lost in his embrace. She was just closing her eyes and feeling him. While Sanskar was also feeling relieved. It was so peaceful to hug her.
Slowly they broke the hug, and have a beautiful eyelock. Sanskar cups her face and wipes her tear. She smiled  then only someone knock on the door. It was nurse.

Swara depart away from Sanskar  but Sanskar held her hand to which she just smiled. Nurse came and gave him some injection and tell that he will be shifted to normal ward in an hour as he is in ICU for observation.

After few hours:

It was night. Sanskar was shifted to normal ward. Swara was staying with him in hospital. A ward boy come with his dinner. Swara took it. Sanskar was reluctant to have it but Swara somehow convinced him. She also eat with him. Then nurse came and give him medicine, then go.

Swara: Sanskarji, now u sleep. Its needed for ur fast recovery.

Sanskar: I don't need to sleep for my recovery. Your presence is enough. ( Smiled)

A sudden blush appear on her face . She tried to hide but Sanskar already noticed it.

Swara: enough now, sleep. Ok?

Sanskar: ok, but u also rest.

Swara : ok.
She was about to go to sleep on the couch but Sanskar held her hand to stop her.

Sanskar: where r u going?
Swara: to sleep there ( pointing couch)
Sanskar: sleep here with me.
Swara: what?
Sanskar: what , what? I m not unknown person...
Swara: no Sanskar ji I didn't mean that, you are injured and may be get hurt by me. You sleep here. I will be here only.

Sanskar: I can never get hurt by u. Pls..

Swara : ok.

Swara ly beside him carefully not hurting him. She made him close his eyes through her hands , making him sleep. After few min Sanskar slept due to medicine effect. She was looking at him. After sometime she also slept.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

751K 22.6K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
1.5M 58.5K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi He was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward her in anger. She also looked at him but she was confus...
459K 20.7K 44
Dreaming about the bright future with her husband, she entered in to hell with beast or heartless himself. She was dreaming about him. While his onl...
380K 32K 71
At a posh locality of " dilwalon ki Dilli"There she was, sitting in her terrace, sipping her coffee and thinking about love.... ...