The Royal Baby (Children's Bo...

By heart_th_rob

'If a child (born of royal blood) is born deformed - even with a single mark wrong - then it must be exchange... More

Author's Note.
Part 1 - The Journey
Part 2 - A Meeting With The Mayor
Part 3 - Hours Later At The Kitchen Table
Part 4 - Flashback To A Little Earlier
Part 5 - End Of Flashback
Part 6 - Tidying Up
Part 7 - In The Castle
Part 8 - Back In Araven
Part 9 - The Swap Back
Part 10 - A Second Meeting With The Mayor
Part 11 - The King's Speech
Part 12 - An Urgent Town Meeting
Part 13 - Epilogue
Characters.
Acknowledgements.
An Award.
A Second Award.

Important.

322 23 20
By heart_th_rob

I wasn't planning on publishing this until I *we* had finished it. I was writing this with someone. I don't wanna say who (we'll come to that soon). I don't wanna say too much and hurt someone but I don't wanna say too little and cause confusion.

I don't really know what happened between us. I would say sorry but I don't even know if it's something I did wrong. So after a small bit of tension (honestly nothing much), they muted me. But I feel like I put in way more hours than them. And it was my page we were gonna post it on. So, I decided to post it. That way it is legally mine and they can't take it. 

Thank you all for understanding.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 139 24
[BOOK IS COMPLETE/HALTED, WILL GET RE-WRITTEN AND RE-POSTED) "Reinhard Heydrich. One of the best national socialists, one of the best believers in th...
1.4K 89 9
Kaira met with her new online boyfriend for the very first time. They found potential chemistry and began their quest for love. What happens when tru...
584 92 5
A nonfiction about what I went through on the twenty-fifth day of January, Two thousand and nineteen.
454 131 29
Lewis had been traveling for days, and he was exhausted. He had crossed rivers and seas, climbed mountains, and even flown through the clouds. But he...