Super God Gene by Twelve-Wing...

De DDTStudios

In the magnificent interstellar era, mankind has finally developed teleport technology, but when trying to te... Mais

Chapter 1: Supergene
Chapter 2: Ass Freak
Chapter 3: Sacred-blood Armor
Chapter 4: The Old House
Chapter 5: Swift Mantis
Chapter 6: Armor Is Everything
Chapter 7: Dollar
Chapter 8: Primitive Beast Soul
Chapter 9: Sacred-blood Creature
Chapter 10: Bloody Slayer
Chapter 11: Who Is Dollar?
Chapter 12: Who Is Scum?
Chapter 13: Jadeskin
Chapter 14: The Chosen
Chapter 15: Selling Flesh
Chapter 16: Quartz Scorpion
Chapter 17: Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 18: Mutant Creature
Chapter 19: The Distinguished and Aristocrats Only
Chapter 20: Her
Chapter 21: Underground River
Chapter 22: Broken Egg
Chapter 23: Obsidian Dragon
Chapter 24: Sneak Attack Skills
Chapter 25: Ghosthaunt
Chapter 26: Mutant Three-eyed Cat
Chapter 27: SOS
Chapter 28: Expensive Food
Chapter 29: Stormbird
Chapter 30: An Empty Egg
Chapter 31: Free Training Partner
Chapter 32: A Ritual between Men
Chapter 33: Polar Night Forum
Chapter 34: A Bow in Hand
Chapter 35: Who Should Go
Chapter 36: Archery Master
Chapter 37: Whose Broadsword
Chapter 38: My Guy
Chapter 39: Saint Paul
Chapter 40: Physical Test Center
Chapter 41: Home Run
Chapter 42: Dollar
Chapter 43: Age Difference
Chapter 44: He Isn't Man Enough
Sorry for my Flakiness
Chapter 45: A Thousand Arrows
Chapter 46: Endurance
Chapter 47: Z-Steel Arrow
Chapter 48: Team Effort
Chapter 49: Starlight Arrows
Chapter 50: Siege
Chapter 51: My Beast Soul
Chapter 53: Sacred-blood Copper-toothed Beast
Chapter 54: Small Gift
Chapter 55: Ten Thousand per Slap
Chapter 56: I'll Be Damned
Chapter 57: Dark Swamp
谢谢500
Chapter 58: Great Gift for Great Man
Chapter 59: Lucky Dude
Chapter 60: Golden-horned Shura
Chapter 61: Why Not Dodge
Chapter 62: Golden Meteor
Chapter 63: Angel Dollar
Chapter 64: Shura's Martial Art
Chapter 65: Blackhawk Military Academy
Chapter 66: Ghost-toothed Snake King
Chapter 67: Mutant Sawfish
Chapter 68: Mutant Sawfish Spear
Chapter 69: White Underwear Flag
Chapter 70: Inferior to a Cat

Chapter 52: Purple-winged Dragon

148 5 0
De DDTStudios

Han Sen found a place that was not so steep and held Doomsday in both hands while watching the fight on the mountain top. Pulling out a Skyfall arrow from his quiver, he shot it at the sacred-blood creature.

He barely hurt the sacred-blood creature with his arrows and two were shot at Son of Heaven who was fighting the sacred-blood creature.

Of course, Skyfall arrows wouldn't hurt Son of Heaven either. It was so badly made that it wouldn't even pierce the skin of mutant creatures.

Han Sen was just warming up. After all, he only had one Z-steel arrow and wanted to make sure he would succeed with it.

"Damn it. Do not shoot if you don't know how to use your bow. Put away your useless arrows," growled Son of Heaven who had been shot twice by Han Sen.

Qin Xuan rushed to the top and started to attack the sacred-blood creature. Others also climbed back to the top and started shooting at the creature.

Although the sacred-blood creature was dying, it was still powerful. Howling on the mountain top, it forced everyone back. Neither Son of Heaven nor Qin Xuan could approach it.

Suddenly, Son of Heaven shapeshifted back into his own body. He had only shapeshifted for an hour, although he could've shapeshifted longer than that with his Geno Points.

As Han Sen was wondering what Son of Heaven was trying to do, he saw Son of Heaven summoning his red beast soul sword and slashing it at a bloody wing of the creature.

Qin Xuan also shapeshifted back into herself, summoned her malicious butterfly dagger, and stabbed it at the creature.

Several others on the mountain top also used their own weapons to attack the sacred-blood creature.

The creature was injured heavily and Son of Heaven made a foot-long wound on its wing. The creature was bathed in its own blood.

Qin Xuan took the chance to stab her dagger into the creature's wound and its blood suddenly turned black as it was poisoned by the dagger.

"Attack harder. It is almost dead," yelled someone. And then everyone stepped up their game.

Han Sen saw clearly from where he was standing that the henchmen of Son of Heaven did have incredible skills. They moved around on the slope as though they were walking on flat ground. If they hadn't been there to distract the creature, Son of Heaven and Qin Xuan would not have succeeded so easily.

Seeing that the sacred-blood creature was almost gone, Han Sen grabbed Doomsday and stared at the creature, looking for a chance to make the shot. If he made the last attack before the creature died, he would have an opportunity to gain its beast soul.

Although the chance was very slim, an opportunity was still better than nothing. Son of Heaven took the risk and climbed up himself for the last attack as well.

Whoever made the last hit could keep the beast soul for him or herself. That was a default rule in the shelter. The reason was that only those who made the last attack would know if they had gained the beast soul or not. And no one would know if they were lying.

Crack!

Son of Heaven's sword was slashed into the neck of the creature and made a cut so deep its bones were exposed. More blood started to gush out.

The creature once again suffered a fatal hit and went mad. It gathered all its strength and swept its wings across the crowd, forcing everyone to back off. Trembling, it flew up again toward a different mountain.

Everyone knew from how bad it was bleeding that it was going to die very soon. Son of Heaven quickly summoned his own mutant beast soul bow and arrow, shooting at the creature in the sky.

The arrow penetrated its wing. The sacred-blood creature couldn't take it anymore and started to fall with its wings helplessly flapping.

It was falling too fast and it was too late for others to shoot at it.

Son of Heaven was overjoyed as even if the sacred-blood creature fell and died, he was still the one who attacked last and had a chance at its beast soul.

Suddenly, an alloy arrow was shot from the slope and disappeared in the creature's wounded neck.

Son of Heaven suddenly raged. And everyone else was shocked. In the blink of an eye, the sacred-blood creature had fallen at the foot the mountain and died.

"Sacred-blood creature purple-winged dragon killed. Sacred-blood beast soul of purple-winged dragon gained. Eat the flesh of purple-winged dragon to gain zero to ten Sacred-Blood Geno points randomly."

The voice sounded in Han Sen's mind. Han Sen almost shed tears for happiness. However, he managed to fake disappointment, helplessness, and frustration.

Everyone on the mountain top was looking at him, especially Son of Heaven. If he could kill with his sight, Han Sen must have died a million deaths.

Although there was the default rule, Han Sen made up his mind not to admit he had gained the beast soul. Or Son of Heaven would definitely kill him.

People who saw his disappointed look did not entirely buy it but did feel better somehow.

After everyone had come down from the mountain, Son of Heaven seized Han Sen's collar and asked, "Have you got the beast soul?"

"No," Han Sen insisted that he had gained nothing.

Son of Heaven was skeptical and tried to beat Han Sen up, but Qin Xuan stopped him.

"Son of Heaven, my guy broke no rules. He said he didn't get it. And even if he did, you have no right to ask him to hand it over to you," said Qin Xuan, her face grim.

Han Sen was in her gang. If he was beaten up by Son of Heaven, she would have no authority in the future.

Son of Heaven stared at Han Sen for a long time before he walked toward the dead body of the purple-winged dragon, pulled out Han Sen's arrow, and snapped it into two halves.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

317 38 3
HER PAST & HIS FUTURE -a tale of love, mystery and drama Ending up in a year three decades away from yours when you just wanted to visit a temple fro...
136K 3.8K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...
2.5K 66 18
Hola soy M.E.OC y este el primer Fan fic que hago en mi vida, esta basada en una de mis series favoritas de youtube hecha por Alan Becker Animator vs...
16.4K 179 12
"Survive by Low-key Stocking in Natural Disasters" Author: 1118 Link:https://www.52shuku.vip/yanqing/14_b/bjRuI.html   When she woke up, Xu Yan foun...