Everything You Are - Orm Mari...

By LAC1940

Book 1 of the 'Everything I Need' Trilogy An Aquaman AU where Atlanna and Tom have a little girl, Aurelia, Or... More

Welcome!
Prologue - Destiny
Chapter One - By Birthright
Chapter Two - A Warning
Chapter Three - Welcome to Atlantis, Welcome Home
Chapter Four - Homecoming?
Chapter Five - Royal Guest
Chapter Six - A Whole New World
Chapter Seven - More 'Good' First Impressions
Chapter Eight - Legends of Old
Chapter Nine - When We Were Young
Chapter Ten - Betrayed and Betrothed
Chapter Eleven - Ocean of Sand
Chapter Twelve - Not Legends Anymore
Chapter Thirteen - Painful Truths

Note

3.3K 40 2
By LAC1940

I do not own these characters, I'm just borrowing them because I love this movie and have many more stories to tell! ;) I only own my own characters and any changes I've made/ideas I've added!

So, as you can probably tell, I'm a little (okay, a lot!) obsessed with this movie and this whole world - what an exciting story to be part of! So here's another idea I came up with :) I hope you enjoy! As excited as I am to explore Orm's relationship to the surface and humans, I also want to explore the whole of Atlantis more, so here we are!

Also, if you've stumbled upon this story first, I am writing a completely separate Orm story called 'Lost City, Lost Kingdom, Lost Soul' which acts as a sequel to 'Aquaman' and gives Orm some love (that he very much needs!) Please check it out if you're interested, thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 1K 20
What if Arthur was born a female instead...what if she was named Amy? What if she was meant to be the Queen of Atlantis instead of Orm? What if thing...
21.1K 897 33
Set after the events of 'Aquaman' - To Atlanteans, their great kingdom is thriving, however, to surface world dwellers, this magical underwater land...
278K 9.6K 53
After surviving a bank robbery, with much thanks to Aquaman, Camille decides to complete her training to join the police force; to help people like h...
17.9K 582 17
Book 2 of the 'Everything I Need' Trilogy. After learning the truth about her connections to Atlantis and her mother's fate, Aurelia thought she had...