Camila/You - Teach Me

Par KatyJauregui

Summary : You are a high school student, about to start your last high school year. You are the kind of stude... Plus

Camila/You - Teach Me - Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Question!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (Last Chapter)
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 6

32.1K 1K 923
Par KatyJauregui

Camila/You - Teach Me - Chapter 6

A/N: You wanted a new chapter, well here you go. The next fics that are going to be updated are probably TBSE and Everything has Changed (which I know I haven't updated in a while).

It was already 9pm and I was sitting in my bed staring at my phone for about an hour or two, I didn't even know cause i had been deep in my thoughts. I had been dying to call Camila from the second I managed to get her phone number. But right now, I was shy and scared. Scared that she wouldn't answer my call, or reject it, or even tell me never to call her again. But I wanted to hear her voice desperately. I groaned in frustration as I threw my phone across the room. Why did I have to like a teacher?! I let myself fall back against my mattress and sighed. Camila Cabello was going to be the death of me. I got out of my bed and walked to the window when I heard a car park in front of my house. Stephanie was there waving at me telling me to join her cause there was a cool party at her friends house. I was reluctant at first but I could never refuse her anything. I quickly got dressed and joined her in the car. We began talking almost instantly and we directly started talking about her crush.

"Zac is going to be there tonight and I have decided to do everything I can to make him ask me out." She said with an enthusiasm I wasn't completely sharing as my mind was elsewhere.

"Cool." I said not really listening to her.

"Oh and I'm probably going to have sex with a dragon." I heard the words fly out of her mouth but as I wasn't paying that much attention didn't react to her words.

"Cool." I said again causing her to stop the car abruptly.

"What's going on?" She shot as she stared at me.

"What's wrong with you ? You can't stop in the middle of the road!" I snapped angrily.

"I won't start this car again until you tell me what is wrong with you." She stated simply as she turned off the engine.

"Nothing. Just drive." I said and as I saw her disbelieving look I just shook my head. "Please drive." I begged and she complied sighing.

The car ride to the party house was as silent as possible, the only thing hearable being the low music coming from the radio. When she finally parked in front of the house my eyes widened.

"Which friend did you say was the owner?" I asked.

"Dinah Jane." She answered.

"Wait a second, the Dinah Jane who is in college and is like 5 years older than us? And who may i remind you, you never talked to." I asked causing her to only nod. "How in hell did you get invited?!" I questioned with utter shock.

"Well a friend's friend invited me." She answered.

"I will never forgive your ass if we get kicked out of there." I shot angrily as I opened the door.

"Don't worry, we won't. Just act a little bit slutty and they will think we are the same age." She stated causing me to curse under my breath.

This was not going to be fun.

- - - - - - - /

I was actually wrong about this place. People welcomed us without problem and began joking and drinking with us. I had rarely seen such welcoming people with people they don't know. The alcohol was pretty cool although I didn't drink that much contrarily to Stephanie who completely lost herself in her drinks. She was having some fun with a guy when I decided to walk to the balcony to get some fresh air. I came across a few couples making out disgustingly before I finally reached the balcony. I leaned on the wall and looked outside, staring at the horizon.

"Hey." I heard a male's voice coming from behind me. I turned around to look at him and greeted with a slight smile not wanting to let him know that her was being disturbing as I wanted to be alone at the moment.

"You look like you are not at your place. I mean like you don't seem comfortable here." He said with what seemed to be a charming smile.

"You look like you should be at your place. I mean your house, away from here, from me." I snapped wanting him to go away.

"Maybe I feel like I'm at my place next to you." He stated.

"Maybe you would feel more at your place with my fist colliding with your face." I answered and his face fell at my words. He didn't add any other word as he just walked away. A proud smirk appeared on my face until I felt a hand slapping the back of my face. I turned around about to explode on someone and was met by Stephanie's angry face.

"He was cute, charming, and extremely hot! Why did you reject him?!" She shot.

"I have the right not to like someone." I mumbled as I looked down.

"Not when he is that cute!" She exclaimed causing me to sigh. "Honey tell me what's wrong." She said as she sympathetically rubbed my arm.

"I have someone else clouding my mind." I finally admitted.

"What?!" She yelled and smiled at the same time. "My baby is in love and I didn't know it?!" She added.

"I'm not in love." I countered. "I'm just very interested. She is amazing and so funny." I began dreamily.

"Tell me more." She sat as she climbed to sit on the balcony.

"She is smart, funny, weird but also very cute. She is also super shy but each time I talk to her she opens up to me slightly which I honestly love. Also she is one of the hottest girl I've ever seen and I just...I just want her to be mine." I answered as I leaned against the wall Steph was sitting on.

"You seem in love." She stated causing my eyes to widen. "Your eyes are so bright at the moment, it looks like you've finally met someone who has the ability to make you feel like the happiest person on earth." She stated with a smile but I just frowned.

"If only she could." I whispered not able to hide my disappointment.

"Why are you saying this?"

"Because I can't be with her. There are those things that make that we can't be together. It's forbidden. And it hurts to have her reject me because she can't allow us to happen." I explained and her eyes softened as she noticed the sadness in my voice.

"Why don't you give up if you hurt so much?" She asked.

"Because I don't give up easily, I fight for what I want. It takes a lot for me actually give up on something or someone. I can't just throw away all the hard work and all the time I put into it. I can't just give up because times are hard especially when this person means so much to me. I keep fighting for what I want until I can't fight anymore, until giving up is the only option left. She means much more to me that you can imagine so no, I'm not going to give up! I won't give up on this relationship that could be the best thing that has ever happened to me." I said with fierce and vigor, transported by the meaning behind each one of my words. My eyes widened as I saw the look Stephanie was giving me. It was the look that said "I told you so but you disagreed" and I knew perfectly what it referred to.

"Oh my god.." I started whispering. "I'm in love with her." I stated and to say that it felt good saying it out loud would be euphemism, I felt relieved not eaten from the inside.

"I wish you and your future girlfriend the best." Stephanie said with a slight smile.

"What tells you that she will be my future girlfriend ?" I asked with curiosity as her confident tone surprised me.

"Because the way you talked to me about her made me feel like you never wanna let her go. And no rules can prevent a love like this to happen." She explained before kissing my cheek softly and walking away leaving a smile plastered on my face.

------------

A few hours later, I was having some fun with a guy, a very hot guy, to change my mind. I meant why not allow myself some fun with someone I could have to forget about the one I couldn't have right? Anyway, he was being really sweet and charming and I liked it very much, so I let him lead me to the not so crowded backyard. One thing led to another and within a few minutes he was about to kiss me and I wasn't going to reject him until I heard a gasp coming from behind me. I turn around and my eyes widened as I met the face of the last person I expected to see here.

"Camila?" I asked unconsciously.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt." She said before running away quickly. She seemed so hurt, so shocked and i had no idea why. I excused myself to the guy I was with and ran after Camila. It wasn't until I reached the empty parking lot in front of the house that I noticed her dark locks heading towards a car. I ran and when i finally reached her my heart broke as I yanked her around. Tears were rolling down her cheeks, she looked so upset, so...brokenhearted.

"Don't touch me!" She yelled as she freed her arm from my grip.

"Camila, what's going on?" I asked softly as I pulled my hand away, horrified by her anger.

"What's going on?! You tell me what was going on in there?!" She yelled again.

"Are you talking about that guy?" I questioned furrowing my eyebrows

"I don't know? The one you were about to kiss?" She snapped and the sarcasm in her voice was clearly obvious.

"You can only blame yourself for that." I said nonchalantly as I crossed my arms upon my chest.

"Are you kidding? You kissing another guy is my fault now?" She asked in disbelief.

"Exactly." I agreed causing her to shake her head.

"You are unbelievable." She stated as she started to walk away.

"No you are Camila!" I shouted angrily this time causing her to turn around and to meet her angelic face once more. "This wouldn't have happened if you allowed yourself to give me what I want! I wouldn't go to an other guy if I had you! You just have to say those words I'm dying to hear you say and I'll be yours and nobody will ever kiss me again, apart from you." I shouted with a vigor and a passion I didn't know I held inside of me. "How can you blame me for going to another guy when you say I can't have you?" I asked in a desperate tone this time as tears started filling my eyes.

"How can you go to another when you say you are in love with me?" She asked as she held my gaze, her own passion or anger showing in her chocolate brown eyes.

"I've never said I was.." I started frowning but froze as I realized where she got that from. "You eavesdropped on my conversation with Stephanie." I stated and she looked down as the words flew out of my mouth.

"Overheard is the right word." She corrected as she met my horrified and shocked gaze.

"You weren't suppose to hear that." I snapped angrily, the tension from a few second ago skyrocketing and reaching it's peek.

"I'm sorry." She said before her eyes darkened again. "Imagine my surprise when I go to look for you and I find you in another's dude arms, about to kiss as if you didn't mean any of the word you had told your friend." She shot her words hurting me, making my heart bleed out in pain.

"Why were you ever hurt ? I'm supposed to be nothing to you. Why would you be looking for me?" I asked completely frustrated and hatred starting to rise. She stared at me intently for a few seconds before she took a deep breath.

"Because I wanted to do this." She said before I met close eyelids and soft lips on mine. She was kissing me tenderly, with an amount of softness and of love I had never experienced before. Her lips pressed against mine was my definition of heaven and my hands went to rest on her hips to help me realize that this was indeed real. My heard exploded with each second her lips kept pressing against mine and in a bold move I enclosed my lips on her bottom one causing her to sigh in pleasure. She finally pulled away, the kiss had seemed to last long minutes when it had only lasted 10 seconds. She cupped my cheeks as she pressed her forehead against mine. "But you ruined everything." She whispered before getting in her car and driving out of the parking lot.

A/N: Let me know what you thought about this chapter.

Love you guys.

-Katy.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

522K 11.2K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 53.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
176K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
127K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...