Life With Creepypastas - Cree...

By VikingMetalToby

↳ ❝ when a mysterious faceless stick tree man believes you, a random wimpy teenager, is worthy enough... More

Before You Read, Keep In Mind...
welcome to lwcps: A/N + book ratings
1 ⦻ Spooky Octostick Man Breaks Into Your House
2 ⦻ You're A Proxy, (Y/N)
4 ⦻ Four Proxies, One Newbie
5 ⦻ Small Talk
6 ⦻ The Reason Why Spookystickman Kidnapped You
7 ⦻ It's KageKao
8 ⦻ You Being An Idiot For A Chapter 🧍
9 ⦻ Kate Madge 😡
10 ⦻ Trying To Befreind Crazy People (It Don't Work 😔)
11 ⦻ You Try To Be Nice But You Piss Off Blue Mask Guy
12 ⦻ Meet The Slender Clan
13 ⦻ A Surprise :)
14 ⦻ The Surprise Sucked ):
⦻ Prosopagnosia of (Y/N) ⦻
15 ⦻ You Sorta Snap The First Time
16 ⦻ Couple of Sillies Take You "Hunting"
17 ⦻ Just Some Proxy Things
18 ⦻ Jeff F*cks Up, What's New
19 ⦻ Holy Sh^t, They Make Things WORSE
20 ⦻ Jeff & BEN Shape Up And Gain 1 Single Brain Cell Between The Two Of Them
21 ⦻ Time To Become a REAL NOODLE (Proxy)
22 ⦻ Your New Mentally Unstable Family of 4
23 ⦻ Slender's Missing 1st Grade Draiwngs
24 ⦻ You Finally Get A New Room
25 ⦻ The Day You Become A Slenderpy Soldier
26 ⦻ 26 chapters in and ur ass is only NOW killing someone, smh
Slashers X Creepypastas MEGACHAPTER! + Updates & New Encounters/Text!
27 ⦻ Last (L/N) Standing (rewritting ig)
28 ⦻ School Massacre (pt. 1)
28 ⦻ School Massacre (pt. 2)
29 ⦻ Rizzing Up Pastas By Doing Absolutely Nothing
30 ⦻ PAWS the MASSIVE MURDER KITTY
31 ⦻ Average Pasta Morning
32 ⦻ THE SLENDER BROS ARE HUMAN???
33 ⦻ THE SLENDER BROS ARE HUMAN pt. 2
꧁your smelly fanarts <3꧂
34 ⦻ Alt World Creepypasta
X Nina The Killer
35 ⦻ There's Another Damn Proxy.
36 ⦻ Slender Let A Demon In The House???
37 ⦻ The Deranged Star
38 ⦻ It's Prøxy Break Day!
39 ⦻ Reasons Why People Have Trust Issues
40 ⦻ Apprently These Guys Do Karaoke
41 ⦻ The Typical 'Y/N'
42 ⦻ Kiddiepasta
43 ⦻ Great, Now The Walker's A Kid + SUS BABYSITTER???
44 ⦻ Family Night W/ The Killer Raviolis
45 🎃 Crappy Halloween Special
46 ⦻ Trapped In Another Walker's Reality (Genderbent Pastas) (WIP/TBC)
47 ⦻ What's Wrong With You...?
48 ⦻ A Guy You Should Probably Know About Named Zalgo
49 ⦻ - Masky Actually Cares
50 ⦻ General Lin̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝guine
51 ⦻ Beating Up Your Friends For Fun Cause You're Evil
52 ⦻ The Half-Ass "War"
53 ⦻ The Final Decision
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 1 - The Proxies of (Y/N)
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 2 - Meeting Everyone Again
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 3 - Being Forced To Meet New People Again
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 4 - Puppeteer's Instability
Return To Life With The Creepypastas: 5 - Komodo Fren
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 6 - Guess Whose Back...
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 7 - Dinner With Zalgo
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 8 - Chaos With Character =)
RTLWCPS: 9 - If You Actually Read And Survive This Chapter, You're a Literal god
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 10 - The Perfect Walker
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 11 - Somebody Wake Me From This Nightmare
(Y/N) & Kagekao X WonderlandsXShowtime
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 12 - Jeffy Dare
RTLWCPS: 13 - You Get Kidnapped, But You End Up Kidnapping The Kidnappers
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 14 - Roller Skating
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 15 - Walmart
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 16 - Custody of (Y/N)

3 ⦻ The Vagabond Walker

30.2K 722 5.1K
By VikingMetalToby

actually, this. let me know wether (CP/N) should continue to be written "they/them" or if they should be "he" or "she". it's been a little confusing and frustrating to write trying to focus on what they are. please nerds, let me know.

I come to again as if I had just arisen out of being underwater for a long time. Panting heavily, I look around myself, taking in my surroundings. I was no longer in the woods, but in a very huge old style vintage living room. I was flailed on a large black leather couch that was placed in front of a wooden coffee table and an outdated TV. The floor below me was wooden and auburn colored, and the rug beneath was torn up and gray, as if tampered by an animal. The walls in the room were all pitch black, and the ceiling above was a dark gray. All in all, the room gave me big old creepy mansion vibes, and I sort of liked it.

Aside from the living room, I look and see a long creaky looking staircase which led to the upstairs area, and there was also a kitchen nearby. Upon seeing the kitchen, I remember I hadn't eaten anything this morning, and I'm suddenly feeling my stomach growl. But there's no way I'm wandering into some random person I don't know's kitchen.

I remembered a few things, despite my memory being kind of hazy and my head pounding, which hurt like hell. I was alone in room, no sight of the tall slender being that had lead me here. "He-llo?" I call out, my voice sounding a bit rough. "Slender Mannnnnn......"

I was just beginning to pull myself off of that unusually comfortable couch when I notice someone coming down the steps in the corner of my eye. The closer that they appeared to me, the more unsettled I became. Their appearance nearly gave me a heart attack at first.
They were about my height, though a bit shorter, and wore a big white and black splotched hoodie with the hood covering their head and gray jeans. They had a creepy white mask with a hellish expression covering their face and they had messy black hair that fell over their shoulders. Their hands were hidden with black gloves, and their sneakers were soiled with what looked like dried blood...

Slowly, this one came from the steps and strode up to me, walking with their back slightly hunched forwards and their head constantly moving from one side to the other. I didn't say anything, nor did I move. I just watched them until they finally stopped before me.

I stared into their masked face in silence and held my breath. They looked up at me and let their head fall to their right shoulder. "My name is.....is The Chaser. Nice to meet you... (CP/N). You're Slender's new Vagabond...a recruit proxy?"

Surprisingly , this crazed looking freak had a soothing, almost gentle voice. I gave them a questioning, nervous half-smile and responded, "My names' actually (Y/N) though. Dunno why I keep getting called (CP/N)..."

"He names us...he names us all. My name is Kate but the boss calls me The Chaser. So, that I am," The Chaser said.
I nod in understanding now of why Slender Man had been calling me (CP/N) this whole time. Guess that's my new proxy name.

"Yeah, so I'm just going to call you Kate...and speaking of your boss, I'm assuming you mean Slender Man. Where is he? I have lots of questions and he just left me in the dark..."

"Busy. Slender Man will come for you once he is done. But for now, he assigned me to show you around the manor."

I nod, "Ok, sounds good but now I have one question for you." I motion to her attire, "not to offend you or anything like that, but is this a some sort of cult I was just kidnapped into?"

Kate seemed to look at me questioningly for a moment before giving a slight chuckle. "Yes, this is a cult. We're all fucked up nutcases that blindly follow The Slender Man and do all his requested deeds to please him!"

"That's what I thought you were," I sigh. "We're called Creepypastas, we're a huge legion of killers that kill for our own bloodthirst or for Slender Man. Don't worry, we're going to teach you everything!"

Before I could fully contemplate the whole of what she just said, Kate's head crooked to her other shoulder and grabbed ahold of my arm. Her her grasp was frighteningly strong, and I was immediately pulled behind her once she started running back for the steps.

Once upstairs, I was greeted by a very long hallway with many doors going down along each side of it. All doors had names carved lazily into the wood, telling you exactly who it belonged to.

"If this is how many people live here, then I'm in for a huge anxiety attack right here, right now," I tell Kate awkwardly. She turned to me and could see that I was sweating profusely just by seeing all the doors. "You'll get used to it, I promise," Kate said, letting go of my hand. "It's going to seem like hell at first, but it all gets better with time."

Just then, something began to materialize in thin air right in-front of me and Kate. I recognize the black eyed Creepy Link that I saw with Slender Man when he first appeared in my house. Link stared at the two of us with a wide grin on his face, and he and he held out his hand to me. "Welcome to Slender's Mansion, newbie. Aren't you glad you left your family to come stay with us?"

I didn't take his hand, I only stared at him in annoyance at what he said. "No I'm not glad your boss kidnapped me from my fucking family to come live in a place full of online murder stories alive, you brick."

"Well then," He muttered tilting his head, "You'd at least think you'd be honored to have been chosen. Or at least lucky, I mean, we could've just killed you." He then shrugged, "Anyways, I hope you like your new home...cause you're gonna be here with us forever, hehe~"

With that, the floating Link vanished the same way as he appeared. Kate shook her head at me and sighed, "Sorry about him, he's annoying. His name is BEN Drowned, but we all call him BEN."

"What kind of parents names their kid Ben Drowned?" I mutter, raising an eyebrow. "Well that's partly his Creepypasta name. He drowned and became an undead being, just like a lot more of us," Kate responded.

Kate then leads me down the hallway, showing me each of the rooms. We didnt go inside of any, and that was fine by me, because each room we passed by the names got more stranger and worse.

"Where is everyone?" I asked after noticing the place was strangely quiet for how many people supposedly lived here. "Out. Hunting. Stalking. Killing. Just doing the normal things killers are supposed to do." Kate replied. "The only reason I'm not out either is because I'm supposed to look after you."

"Look after me? I'm not a child...Slender Man could've at least left me by myself until he was done being 'busy'. Sorry he had to stop you from doing your stuff because of me."

Kate shook her head and shrugged, "I'd rather babysit than do proxy work, trust me. I'm considering this a break."

It was relieving to hear that, since I'd hate to know someone had to miss out on more interesting things because of having to look after my boring self. "Come on (CP/N)," Kate said, pulling my arm again. "I'll show you around the rest of the mansion. Stick with me."

- - - Timeskip - - -

It was almost two hours of Kate showing me around this insanely huge mansion full the most coolest and creepiest stuff I've ever seen. It was a horror fanatic's dream come true. I myself was impressed with almost everything, despite becoming slightly unnerved by some things here and there, but I knew I'd get used to it.

At that point I had forgotten all about The Slender Man and all his other followers that lived here. I was not at all ready for when I heard the front door practically get exploded open and the various noises that came in with it.

"FUCK! You idiots broke the stupid front door again, SlenderDad is gonna KILL US!!"

"Why not, instead of yelling about it, you just fix it, yeah? Simple!'

"I'm not the imbasile that broke it."

"Why don't we all just blame Jeff? Or Kagekao? It's not like they dont always get in trouble anyways., it'll be nothing new."

"Go ahead, motherfucker. Tell Slender I'm the one that broke it. I dare you"

There was more various arguing and talking coming from downstairs, and I was standing at the top of the steps at the time hidden behind the wall and watching them all come in. Kate stood next to me, watching them all as well. "What should we do?" She asked me, facing me with her freakish masked face. "I dunno, it's your place. I just got here," I answer, "how should I approach them."

She looked off for a moment before motioning to me with her hand, "Alright, just follow what I do then."

Kate then jumped onto the stair railing and slid down, hopping off quickly before she reached the end. She looked up at me and I sighed before copying and doing the same. Once I got to the bottom, I could see closely the different freaks that lived here. Lots of bloody clothes, dangling of actual weapons in hands, weird masks, fucked up faces. This place was...horrible. I liked it.

I see a huge husky with red and black fur scurry through the group of killers. It stopped for two seconds when it's eyes rested on me, and then it barreled right towards me, barking. Before me or anyone else could react, it immediately jumped at me with extremely sharp teeth barred, and it sunk them right into my arm that I had raised in defense.

"SMILE NO!!!" Shouted Kate, immediately throwing her arms around the animal. I yelled out in pain as the dog's teeth penetrated my skin. "Release you STUPID DOG!!" Kate shouted again, and I finally felt the pressure lifted from my arm.

Ignoring the feeling of a bunch of eyes resting on me, I stare at my now bleeding arm with widened eyes.  It was shaking uncontrollably. There was a huge teeth-mark gash gorged in, and I was dripping blood on the floor. It stung like hell!

"Wow uh...sorry person....?" One of the creepies spoke up after a whole minute of the room staying in utter silence. The dog that had bit me was still snarling at me with its wide-ass eyes unblinking. Kate was still holding onto it, and her voice sounded pieced when she spoke. "That's the Vagabond Walker you just bit you dumb dog. Why the hell do you always do that when someone new shows up??"

"I do it to keep you all safe, how was I supposed to know!?" The dog actually shouted back to my utter surprise. "What do we need to be kept safe from? We're Creepypasta,  we're the ones you should be kept safe from," Another creepy muttered.  Kate scoffed and let go of the dog, then nervously held onto my arm. "Um...this is Slender Man's new proxy recruit...the Vagabond Walker, (CP/N)....(CP/N), this is the "cult".

I glare at the Creepypastas with my wounded, bloodied arm that hurt horribly bad, and after having been just attacked by their monstrous looking dog as my welcome to the manor, I wasn't very much pleased to see them.

"Boy, am I just absolutely overjoyed to meet you all. Thanks a lot for the helluva welcome party! Couldn't have expected better at all!"

After that, my arm literally became limp and fell to my side, as I could no longer feel it anymore.

- - -

I was now sitting on the couch between a brown haired green eyed little girl with a dirty bloody pink dress who couldn't be older than 9, and an 8 foot tall freaky monochromatic clown with a very unnerving smile on its face. They were both staring at me like children stare at their presents under a Christmas tree. Kind of disturbing...

In front of me, a lady with brown hair, red eyes, and a black nurse's outfit had my arm stretched out before her; she was tending to it and trying to clean up all the blood. Her skin was deathly gray and was stitched up in places all over, as if she had been torn to pieces. I was stuck between minding the pain in my arm, the woman that was tending to it, or the eyes of the two who were busy gawking at me.

"You're tense. You need to loosen up," The nurse lady said to me with a stern voice. "Can you get them to stop looking at me then?" I murmur, slumping my shoulders.

"I'm sorry Mx newbie....it's just been a long time since we got someone new here at the mansion..." The little girl whispered, giving me a small smile. "My name is Sally, what's your real name?"

"My names' (Y//N). Apparently I'm supposed to be (CP/N) now though."

"Can I call you (Y/N) please? I like your real name!"

I nod my head a bit at her and return the smile she was giving me. "Sure. In fact, I'd prefer you call me that."
The clown man tilted its head at me and spoke with the kind of voice you'd expect a creepy clown to have, "Why are ye in your sleepwear? And you look like standing in rain, you were?"

"I came during a storm, Slender Man took me before I could even change, that's why," I respond. "Ooh ooh! When Nursey Ann finishes fixing your arm, you should meet Mister TrenderMan! He will give you new clothes!" Sally exclaimed excitedly. "Whose... Mister TrenderMan..." I question, glaring at her funnily. "He is tall being like The Slender Man. He's obsessed with clothes and 'trends'," The clown said, "I do not like him though, he said me clothes are distasteful...."

"I like your clothes, Laughing Jack," Sally said smiling at the clown. "but Mister Trender is usually harsh when he comes to judging people's outfits..."

"I honestly don't care about what I'm wearing right now. I just want the feeling in my arm to come back," I mutter. "It will eventually, just calm down and let me do my work," The nurse, Ann assured me.

I sighed and sat back in the couch while Nurse continued to help me, Sally for some reason started playing with my hair, and Laughing Jack began asking me the most absurd questions.

- - - Third P. O. V - - -

After the incident of Smile jpg. attacking the manor's newcomer, some of the Creepypastas decided to stick around until they were healed, just out of curiosity. Some actually wanted to get to know them while the rest just didn't care.

Smile jpg. watched shamefully as (CP/N) was being tended to by Nurse Ann on the couch. He didn't know that they were the new Walker, he thought he was an intruder. He was only doing what he was taught to do by his Master if someone that wasn't one of the pastas came to the mansion. The canine wondered  if he should go over and apologize, or if the new Creepypasta would still be too mad to bother with him.

The beastly dog's whines attracted the attention of his Master, as the wild haired psychopath himself started to make his way over to him.

"What's the matter, Smile? Grinny claw yer ass again?"

"No, I just feel bad for hitting the new Creepypasta. I could've ripped their arm off!"

"Boy, I really wish you did. That's no Creepypasta, that's just some stuffy kid Slender picked off the streets. He's likely gonna throw them out in no time, just watch."

The killer turned his wide, forever focused eyes to the newcomer and scoffed. Smile looked up at his Master and tilted his head. "Why would you say that, Jeff? You don't know them yet. What if they are just as much of a pasta as the rest of us are?"

Jeff looked back to the dog and shook his head. "I doubt it. I'll bet you they wont last longer than a day here. I'll give them at least 16 hours before they go mad."

"I'll give them 2..."

Jeff and Smile turned upon another voice joining their conversation. "2, Jack? That's a bit meaner than what you usually propose for newcomers," Jeff remarked, widening his cut smile at the blind masked male as he approached them. " I don't know, but by looking at that kid, Slender's choice just feels a bit random than most other times...I don't think he really put thought into this one," The masked male, Eyeless Jack sighed. "In truth, it's how well (CP/N) will work with the other proxies, not us. After all, they will be their team," Smile jpg. woofed.

"Don't call them (CP/N), Smile. They ain't a Creepypasta. At least, not yet," Jeff scolded. "Let's see just how useful they are first.  I'm going to make their first few days here a living hell. With me, Jack?"

"Maybe. BUT I'm not going to go as far as I know you will, Jeff."

Suddenly, the air beside Jeff began to materialize life, and then there stood BEN Drowned, an excited look on his pale face. "LET ME HELP TOO JEFF! I Wanna mess with the newbie too!" He shouted. "Keep it down dumbass, they'll hear you! And sure, whatever, you can help us. Just don't mess things up."

"I won't, freak-smile, chill out."

"Good, then it's settled," Jeff murmured quietly to his friends, "let's test just how much of a Creepypasta this lil' fucker is~....."

- - - (CP/N)'s P. O. V - - -

"And done. You should be able to move your arm around much better now, Walker," Nurse Ann said after about thirty minutes of her prodding at my arm. I glance at my injured, wrapped up limb and try moving it around. It was was mobile again, and the pain wasn't too terrible either. "Oh wow, it's actually much better. Thanks..." I say, dipping my head to her.

"Yay, (Y/N) is all better!! Want to play with me?" Sally exclaimed, shaking my good arm. "We'll play tea party! Jeffrey never plays tea party with me....maybe you will?"

"Who Jeffrey..." I mutter, sounding uninterested. "Jeffrey, he's like my big brother. He's called Jeff The Killer! He's kind of mean sometimes...but he can be nice too!" Sally then points to a tall pale skinned male standing by the kitchen with some others; he had messy long burnt black hair that stuck out of his hoodie and covered his eyes. His hoodie was white, covered in some places with dried blood, and we wore black pants and sneakers. His face was kind of disturbing since the only visible feature was the Joker-like cut smile drawn way across his jawline.

"I think Jeff would want to be your friend too, ((Y/N)!" Sally exclaimed. Just then, "Jeff" turned in our direction and despite his eyes being covered by that wild hair of his, I could very much feel his glare. He gave this dark, toothy grin at me that I did not take as very friendly at all. I frown and mutter, "Yeah, well I smell bullshit on that Sal-"

Before I could finish my sentence, someone ran towards us, another messy haired pasta girl around my age with one eye that was prettily green and the other eye with a watch clock literally gorged in; she reached out, thwacking me across the head , then she quickly placed their hands around Sally's ears. "Hey YOU! Watch your mouth around lil' Sally, you inconsiderate fuck!" She shouted at me.

I glared at the girl for a moment before slightly grinning at her, clacking my teeth, "Whatever you say, hypocrite."

The girl scoffed and rolled her eyes at me. She removed her hands from Sally's ears, then hugged her with a smile. "You shouldn't hang around so close to outsiders Sally, you dont know what you'll catch from them!"

"But Kate said that that's Mister Dad's new proxy!"

"They're not his proxy yet Sal, they're just a lost, homeless vagabond that still holds on to their outsider ways..."

I feel the tall clown Laughing Jack lean in close to me and whisper, "That girl, she is called ClockWork. Very skilled Creepypasta, she is. Isn't she very ...very pretty...?"

I glare in disgust as the white-eyed clown then stares dreamily at the girl and I quickly shove him away from me. "Yeah, can you not be weird right up in my ear like that? Thanks." I then turn my attention back to "ClockWork" and mutter to myself, "she seems more like an annoying bitch, not gonna lie..."

ClockWork notices me glaring at her and gives me a fake-ass smile. "Sorry, we arent used to newcomers around here anymore. Slender said he was gonna stop bringing them in a long time ago, but now here we are with...you...Guess you just got lucky."

"Were you by any chance the last person he brought in? Because maybe after you he decided he couldn't afford anymore asswi-!!"
Laughing Jack's hand quickly slapped over my mouth before I could say anymore, causing the rest of my words to be a muffled mess. He gave a nervous chuckle and murmured, "They have means to say that you were all we needed as to why he brought no more killers here, dearest ClockWork. Mind them not!"

ClockWork gave me a very infuriating grin, then took Sally's hand and helped her off the couch. "Come on Sal, I'll play tea party with you. We can even invite Mister Splendy Man!" Sally clapped excitedly and followed ClockWork as she lead the little girl away from me.

Laughing Jack removed his hand from my face and I stood up from the couch, pissed off. "Hey....Would you like candy? Candy makes everyone feel better!" He asked cautiously. He then reached into his own body and pulled out a handful of bloody, gorey candies. With guts and everything dripping, he held out the stuff to me. I gagged and nearly ducking hurled after seeing that, and I quickly stumbled away from the clown. He stood ,watching my reaction for a while before bursting into laughter, a sickening, mocking laughter.

I drag myself to the steps where I plop myself on the bottom step and sit down. This whole meeting of the other Crappypastas was going terribly so far. The only people I could stand  was Kate and the little girl Sally. I guess Nurse Ann as well, since she helped me. The worst part is, there were still tons of other killers to run into. I don't know if I was ready to, or if I could take it all.

I sit on the step and lower my head to my knees, covering my face with my arms. Part of me really wanted to stay here and try to see what it's like, the life of infamous killers known throughout the internet. The other greater part of me just wanted to go home, be with my parents again. I was so lost and I felt alone. I wasnt sure what to do at this point.

I was so deep into my thoughts that I didn't hear the sound of someone coming down the steps, approaching me from behind...

Tick....Tick....Tick.

^ Coming back to this, I'm pretty darn sure Toby doesn't go around ticking like that crocodile from Peter Pan...

Mansion Visuals:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438 35 16
This story is based in a reality where creepypastas and the real world are based in the same plane. Long story short, this is my reimagining the worl...
64.8K 1.5K 20
||WARNING! THIS BOOK HAS BEEN ABANDONED!|| (Y/N) had always been a seemingly normal guy. Never really causing trouble, had great friends and a loving...
689 1 59
*Crossposted from Quotev* Remember friends, creepypasta is fiction! Don't act stupid. This book consists of completely canon information on as many c...
45.9K 848 22
All the stories are true. All of the sightings, the myths, the legends, the encounters. Deep inside the darkest forest, is a mansion full of killers...