Rosalie Coulson: Agent Of S.H...

By Poison_Ivy99

Sequel to Rosalie Coulson. During agents of shield. (©Poison_Ivy99) More

Rosalie Coulson: Agent Of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
|Authors Note|
|Authors Note 2|
| Authors Note 3 |
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chatpter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 39

746 41 4
By Poison_Ivy99

RosalieP.O.V.

"What the hell do you think you were doing?!" Ward practically yelled in my ear.

After Ward had came and pulled me out of the integration room he began to drag me down the hall and towards my dad's office.

I knew that he was all moody because of him touching the staff, but he didn't have to almost make me go deaf from his yelling.

"None of your business." I said.

Ward stopped and I went to tug my arm out of his grip, but it was to strong.

"Ward. My arm."

Ward stepped closer, towering over me making me shrink back a little.

"You had no right the go in there! Talking to him, when he's the reason we lost the piece! And then I find your little pet messing around in the control room, pulling out wires. When will the two of you ever stop with your annoying little games!"

His grip on my arm tightened, making it become painful and almost felt bone crushing.

"Ward you're hurting me!"

"You're making a complete fool of yourself! I still don't even know how I can stand you for so long! You and that dumb ass snake! GOD You're like a child! Grow up, it's pathetic!"

The words that came out of his mouth hurt more than his death grip on my arm, like adding salt to an open wound on my heart. Yes, of course I knew of my childish demeanor, but I couldn't help it.

Especially when my own childhood only lasted a year long.

And uncontrollable rage or not, I knew that Ward could be mean, but I didn't think he would go this far.

"Ward..." I whimpered.

I couldn't contain the tears that started to fall. Ward's eyes widen as realization and fear washed over his face at what he just said. I felt his grip on my arm loosen slightly.

"Rosalie...I'm sorry, please don't cry--"

I ripped my arm out of his grip and teleported into the living room. It was dark, only one light on and I assumed everyone else aside from May and my dad was down in the lab. I stood there, arms holding my sides. I want Silas. Where is Silas?

"Rosalie please! I didn't mean it!" I hear Wards voice coming closer.

In a blink of an eye I crawled up the closest wall and balled up in the too corner. I held my breath as Ward walked past under me, his head snapping from side to side.

He then turned around and lifted his head up, a sigh coming from his mouth as he found me in my hiding spot.

"Rosalie get down." Ward said.

Like hell I was. I lifted up my hand and flipped Ward the bird. Suddenly arms wrap around my wait and I was being taken off the side of the wall.

Ward held me in his arms bridal style, while I tried getting out of his grasp. He was tense and just wouldn't let me go.

"Let me go ya gorilla!" I yell.

"Listen to me." Ward pleaded.

I dig my nails into his arm but it doesn't seem to hurt him. Well. There's only one thing left to do.

"Don't lick me!" Ward says, noticing that my tongue was sticking out and quickly clamps his hand over my mouth.

"Rosalie, that wasn't me. It's the rage. I was angry, and it had nothing to do with you. I should have ever taken it out on you...or Silas, or Fitz-Simmons and Skye. I'm sorry."

Ward apologizing was new to me. But I couldn't tell if he actually meant what he said or just speaking BS. I stopped struggling in his arms making Ward relax. Bad idea.

I was finally able to jump out of his arms once he let his guard down and ran to my bunk, closing the door and locking it before Ward could try to get in. He looked at me from outside the window of my door. He actually looked sorry.

"...Okay."

Ward gave me a sad smile before finally walking away and leaving me alone.

'Thank GOD! I thought he'd never let you go.'

I looked to the side and saw Silas crawl out from under my blanket. I picked him up and cradled him in my arms.

"Silas! What happened to you?!" I asked.

'Well. After the warden caught me out of my cell and in the control room, he had a little bitchy fit, then tossed me in here--I was actually flying for a few seconds, it was amazing. But anyway, what's going on with planet fitness anyway, is he on his man period or something?'

"It's the rage. He pulled me out the integration room and...he..."

'What did he do? Did he hurt you Rose?' Silas eyes were narrowed.

"He just said mean things about you, especially me...I shouldn't have let his words get to me or bother me but they did."

My eyes cast to the side and Silas sighs.

'Aw, kid. Don't listen to that big meany Grant Ward. Don't forget, even with the extra anger built up, he's still, and always will be bitch.'

"He said that he was sorry. Do you think he really meant it?" I asked.

'I don't know. I bet we'll never know.'

I put Silas down to the side of me and stood up, unlocking my door and stepping outside.

'Where are ya going?' Silas asked.

"To see my dad. I was suppose to anyway."

Third Person P.O.V.

Phil Coulson was in his office, watching the live video footage of the professor who sitting nice and comfortable in the integration room. He sat against his desk. Face unreadable as he thought to himself.

Suddenly there was a knock on his door. Phil expected it to be his daughter but instead it was Ward who peeked his head in.

"Moment, sir?"

"Come on in."

Ward stepped inside, walking until he was in front of Coulson, with a good few spaces between them.

"I'm concerned that my exposure to the weapon has compromise my ability to do my job."

"Go on." Phil said.

RosalieP.O.V.

I stood outside my dad's office, my against the door. Ward was inside talking to him. 

"You're familiar with my family history. So, for obvious reasons, I don't think back to childhood. Ever. There are things I put away  a long time ago. On lockdown. Because to do this, I have to be focused, tactical. I can't be distracted. Especially by things that happen in a lifetime ago." Ward said.

"You're saying touching the staff unlock certain memories." Dad said.

"My worst memory."

I wonder what it was. There was a pause and I put my head up closer to the door.

"The first time I felt...hate." Ward said.

I felt a small tug on my heart strings at hearing his voice breaking as he spoke those words.

But it only did for a moment, because when he spoke again his voice was back to normal.

"And it won't go away. I don't trust myself. The way I just went off at Rosalie not too long ago, Skye and Fitzsimmons in the lab--"

"Grant...you telling me this makes me feel I can trust you." Dad said.

I guess Ward was sorry after all.

"Him, on the other hand..." I heard dad say.

There was movement before it was quite again.

"I can't get the professor to talk. You got some rage built up. Maybe it's time to let it out."

I think it's time for me to make myself known. I knocked on the door, before cracking it open enough to stick my head in. I met my fathers stare, and saw his face was emotionless.

"Dad, can I come in?" I asked.

"Of course."

I stepped inside and closed the door, moving to stand in front of Ward and my father.

"So Rosalie. Would you like to explain to me why you went in and talked to the professor with out my permission? And also why the security camera and audio was off as well?"

"I had to ask him some questions, important questions...that I had then tossed to the side due to me becoming curious. But we'll talk about that later--in private." I say, after shooting a quick glance in Wards direction.

"Alright."

"And I had found out something about of dear professor. He isn't human."

"I know."

I looked at my dad with eyebrows raised. Even Ward looked shocked.

"You knew?" I asked.

"Well, I have a theory. Which Ward is about to test out. Care to came with us."

"I think I've had enough of the professor for right now, so I'll stay back on this one. But have fun."

I moved to the soda as My dad went out the door first. Ward went to leave next, but I stood in his way, pulling him into the hug.

"It wasn't you. You didn't mean." I mumble into his shirt.

A few seconds pasted before Ward wrapped his arms around me, placing his head on top of mine.

"...You're still a big ugly gorilla, though."

Wards arms tightened around me and I groaned.

"Help! Gorilla. Crushing. Lungs. Can't. Breath."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 855 14
She quit her job to be with her sister, only to end up with another gun and another badge on her belt. Book 1 (No Intended Love Interest) (Agents of...
472 8 2
Skye decides to shake off Miles' appearance at her favorite club (Redemption) with a random guy from the bar and gets more than she bargained for. No...
91.7K 3.7K 32
"Truths are only lions we try to cage with lies for fear they may eat us alive." In which the unseen avenger goes rouge and realizes her past is catc...
2.6K 63 24
Marvel Characters react to A.O.S Scenes Skye scenes. Only ones I think are important. Or scenes that revolve around Skye.