My Thug Nigga (Book 2)

By ItsTheRealLea

Queen and Clarence are now married and life's been pretty good so far.......until a certain someone they both... More

Can't Be
The Love
No
You a Rider?
Damn
Don't hate me
QUEEN'S HOME
I love you
wanna show you sumn
Blush
Dead
That's it
I'M POSITIVE
Drama wit us
This shit
It's my birthday!!!!
Major Case
2 months later
Oh sh*t!
What I'd do for you
Damn
Buggin
Cj....
Arguments
Working
Disrespectful
NEW BOOK
Goin Off
Lost but Found
The End
THIRD BOOK

.......

303 20 2
By ItsTheRealLea

Trizzy pov:

I busted into the door and saw three bodies on the floor "SHIT! SHIT! UH ARMON GO OPEN THE BACK SEAT DOOR!" I barked, he turned around and opened the door.

I picked Cj up and I looked down at my hand and saw blood, I pulled my scarf off and immediately wrapped it around his torso, I put my head on his chest looking for a heartbeat.

"Its faint..." I said, I picked him up again and carried him to the car, "take him to the hospital! Now!" I yelled closing the back seat door, Armon nodded and sped off.

I turned back around and walked into the house. I walked over to Ant who was laid out dead, his eyes were sagging as if he just finished a blunt.

"Damn" I said looking at the bullet hole in his head.

I looked over and saw Chris laid out too, I walked over and saw two bullet wholes in his body "damn" I muttered.

I pulled out my phone and called Clarence.

"Was gud"

"We gotta problem?"

"Continue"

"Do you know where Cj at?"

"He was with his moms last time I checked but she told me he left saying he was handling something"

"Well whatever you do don't tell Queen" I said thinking about my soon-to-be-born nephew.

"Fuck you mean?"

"So Cj came to Houston looking for Chris and had me and Armon take him to Chris house, after we dropped him off we went to go get some food, after we got the food Cj called us and said he needed help.....when we got there Chris and Antonio was dead and Cj was laying on the floor, he had a gunshot womb on his side and he seemed to be bleeding a hell of a lot"

"Keep me posted and do me a favor call my nigga Wayo, imma send you his number and he'll take care of the bodies and the whole place, just tell em B sent you"

"Yeah I gotchu" I said before hanging up, two seconds later my phone pinged and I looked down and saw the number.

Queen pov:

I was laying down on my phone, just relaxing.

Clarence walked in the room completely ignoring me, something seemed to be bothering him bc he was sweating and his eyebrows were furrowed.

"Baby are you okay?" I asked giving him a worried expression.

He froze and looked dead at me making me shiver, this is not the time Queen!

"Babe?" I repeated slowly climbing off the bed, he walked over to me and hugged me, "Baby is there something wrong?" I asked a lil more frantic now.

He sighed "sit down" he said. "No, just tell me your scaring me!" I said. He shook his head "Cj went to Houston" he said.

"Okay and?" I said, he stared at me a bit before continuing "he went to see Chris who I assume was living in Houston, and after talking to him shit went crazy" Clarence sighed running his hand down his face.

"What the fuck does that mean Clarence!?" I yelled.

He looked at me as if he was reluctant to tell me, "CLARENCE LORENZO WHITE IF YOU DONT TELL ME I SWEAR TO GOD IMMA KNOCK YOUR HEAD OFF YOUR DAMN SHOULDERS!" I yelled.

"Aight, Cj killed Chris and a nigga named Antonio but got shot in the process" he said.

I felt my world crash down on me once again, tears fell from my eyes and I felt my body collapse into Clare's arms, "is he okay?" I cried.

"Ion know Queen, Trey and Armon didn't say nun, I told them to keep me posted" he said.

I felt my body shake violently, then I felt a shock of pain hit me, I knew what it was, it was all too familiar, but my water didn't break I guess it was a contraction meaning baby Renzo was coming sooner then expected.

But I won't let this happen again, not this time, baby Renzo is just going to have to wait.

"We need to go see him" I said, Clare nodded and helped me up, I felt a shock shoot through me and I yelled.

"Clare turned around and gave me a concerned look "Baby you okay?" He asked, I nodded "yeah I just stubbed my toe, it hurts" I lied.

He nodded and grabbed my stuff and his, and we made our to the car.

Time skip...

"Clare we can't drive, it'll take too long" I said.

"Well we can't fly, you too far along" he said gesturing to my stomach.

"Well let's lie" I said (Ion know if you can do that but let's just say that they can).

"You crazy as hell you know that" he said as we sped to the airport, I didn't answer him as I was focusing all my concentration in on not having this baby.

As another shock went through me I bit my lip and closed my eyes as tears swelled my eyes up, I closed my legs and threw my head back.

"Queen" Clare said he glanced at me and looked back at the road.

I felt liquid ooz out of me damn it my water just broke "Clare hurry" I said ignoring the pain.

He looked at me again this time he looked down "fuck! Queen what the hell!" He yelled making a u-turn heading straight to the hospital, I started hitting his arm "NO! TURN AROUND, I HAVE TO SEE HIM CLARE!" I yelled.

"Queen stop hitting me bruh, do you not see how wrong you is, what if you gave birth on the plane" he argued.

"I don't care I refuse to be away from another loved one while their in the hospital, last time this happened my mom died" I cried.

He ignored me but I could see his sympathy on his face, he feels bad but he won't turn around.

"Jus.....sit back...and breath" he said.

Trizzy pov:

Me and Armon sat in the waiting room, waiting on the doctor, "yo why they takin this long bro" Armon snapped standing up.

"Ion know man but I hope Cj good" I said.

My phone lit up and I looked down seeing that Clarence texted me.

ClarenceNYC💯: Yo Queen jus tried to get me to take her over there and she was sitting here holding my son hostage

To ClarenceNYC💯: What?

ClarenceNYC💯: ion know she crazy moe......her water just broke, she laying in the hospital bed right now bout to give birth to baby Renzo

To ClarenceNYC💯: but ain she 8 months?

ClarenceNYC💯: yeah but she was just about to hit the nine months mark🤦‍♂️

To ClarenceNYC💯: damn....hold up the doctor just walked in

My phone flashed again but I ignored it as Armon and I walked up to the doctor.

"Are you close family?" He asked.

"Yeah we his uncles" Armon said.

The doctor gave us a remorseful look, Armon and I shared a look "What?" I asked.

"Um Mr.Sails passed away during surgery, we were sussecful on taking the bullet out but when we looked at the moniter his heart had stopped-" the doctor was cut off.

"MAN FUCK YOU MEAN YOU WERE SUSSECFUL, NIGGA AS FAR AS WE KNOW IF HE AIN ALIVE YOU WERENT SUSSEFUL WITH SHIT!" Armon went off.

I was lost for words, I couldn't curse, I couldn't yell, I felt guilty.....no matter how you look at it, it was our fault.

I took a seat and put my head in my hands, he would've been alive if we didn't drop him off. We should've went with him.

My phone flashed again and I looked at it.

ClarenceNYC💯: aight tell me what the doctor say.

ClarenceNYC💯: aye yo Trey what he say?

To ClarenceNYC💯: he ain make it bro.....

ClarenceNYC💯: stop fuckin playin that shit ain funny....

To ClarenceNYC💯: I'm deadass

Incoming call from ClarenceNYC💯...

I stood up and walked out ignoring my brother whom was going back and forth with the doctor.

I picked up the call and sat down on the steps, "hello"

"MAN FUCK YOU MEAN HELLO! YOU KNOW WHY I CALLED! WHATCHU MEAN HE AIN MAKE IT!?"

"The doctor said he ain make it" I said

"WHY IS YOU SO CALM MOE?!"

"Ion know..."

Beep Beep..

I removed the phone from my ear and saw that he hung up, I walked back inside and looked at Armon, he was now crying with a red face.

"WHAT AM I SUPOSE TO TELL MY SISTER!? HER FIRST BORN WAS SHOT AND KILLED BY A DEAD MAN!" He cried.

That was it, I let my tears fall and I fell on my knees, my first nephew just died because of me.

Fuck did you do Chris!

Clare pov:

I hung up and walked back into the room, Queen was sweating and screaming as the doctors kept telling her to push.

What was I gonna tell my baby, she can't handle anotha loved one dying.

I walked over and grabbed her hand, I looked at her face and saw Cj, I started crying, letting my tears fall, this suppose to be a happy day wit all my kids, so tell me why God decided to take one away as he give me one.

When they cleaned Legend, they handed him to us so we could hold him.

He looks just like me, I smiled a lil "Don't chu ever leave us okay" I whispered into his ear.

I passed him to Queen who was cheesing like a mf. I'd hate to wipe that smile off her face....

After a few hours, me and Queen was finally alone, baby Renzo was sleep and me and Queen was up talking.

"So did you hear from Trey" she asked.

My heart rate sped up a lil, "Um yeah he said they good, but they gon order some pizza" I said.

She grilled me "boy I mean my brotha not my son" she said. I sighed and pulled my chair closer to the bed, "Queen I'm bout to tell you something you might not wanna hear" I said.

I felt tears fall as I thought about the text messages and the phone call. "Clarence stop fuckin playin wit me" she said.

"Queen" I said, she shook her head as tears fell from her eyes "Clare please don't tell me" she muttered.

"He's gone Queen...Cj's dead" I said.

She closed her eyes and let all her tears fall "he....can't be....not my baby, why God gotta take him away too" she cried.

"Ion know Queen but we gotta stay strong, for everybody" I said.

"Fuck you mean Clare, I can't keep doing this, fuck everybody else what about me! Why can't I be weak for a second! My first born just died because of two niggas I once called my family! Let me cry, let me morn! Please!" She cried.

I nodded and jus sat back.

FUCK!

(Damn man🤦‍♀️😭)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 124 23
Part two of Love is Dangerous! (If you haven't read it read it) Tiana has had their baby but only to a big surprise! It gets harder everyday to prote...
9.4K 390 37
Plz check it out & see how I did on this one . πŸ™πŸΎβ€οΈ
9.2K 304 14
this ain't no ordinary love story ... this a thug love story❀️ (ON HOLD)
499K 16.6K 33
Part Two Of Thug Misses! With Everyone's Relationships Spiraling Out Of Control, Talia Takes It Upon Herself To Fix What Is Broken, Before An Unknown...