erotic 🌻yoonmin🌻

By SuckMyAgustDaddy

in which yoongi is infatuated with a tiny boy who has a love for erotic and romantic novels. "Why do you read... More

character and plot introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
Seven
Eight

nine

1.2K 47 7
By SuckMyAgustDaddy

Jimin sat at his kitchen table with a hot cup of tea in his hands. He had his newest book in his hand and he was completely wrapped up in it. So wrapped up that he didn't notice a shirtless wonho coming into the kitchen, hair a mess and his body flushed and sweaty from his morning workout.

Wonho went Into the fridge and started to get things out to make his morning protein smoothie. "How come every time I see you you're reading or looking to buy new books" wonho asked to which Jimin didn't advert his attention from the book. He just hummed and turned a page. Wonho rolled his eyes and put his eggs down and went over to the table snatching the book out of Jimins hands. "Hey!" Jimin screeched frightened and wonho chuckled "I asked you a question pipsqueak. What is it that your reading?" He asked as he started reading off where he thought Jimin left off. Jimin flushed red and stood up reaching for the book "N-no!" He squeaked and went around the table to wonho.

"Oh is it a diary?" Wonho teased and pulled the book always from Jimins reach. "No it's not it's just a good book." Jimin lied and jumped for the book that wonho was holding over his head. "Then why can't I read it" wonho asked and dashed off to the other side of the kitchen. Jimin puffed his cheeks and chased wonho for the book. After a game of chase Jimin raised his voice seriously his brow raised "give me my book!" Jimin huffed and wonho smiles evilly "or what" he asked and walked towards Jimin who was immediately intimidated so he started to back away. Jimins back hit the fridge and he focused on trying to sound as serious as possible . "I'm done playing wonho please give me back my book" he ended up just whining and he looked up at wonho. Jimins breathe caught in his throat as he starred wide eyed at wonho who was looking down at him with dark eyes that were focused on Jimins lips that were spread in surprise. Wonho got closer and Jimin stood frozen almost quivering I fear. "W-wonho" he stuttered and closed his eyes moving his face.

Just in that instant Taehyung walked in and gasped "Jimin?" He watched horrified. Jimin gasped and wonho backed away quickly. "I-it's not like that" Jimin squeaked "I love  yoongi hyung  very much" he huffed running a hand through his hair stressed out   and wonho shook his head "yeah, that was my fault I stole his book it looked bad but it wasn't like that" wonho explained and Taehyung hesitantly shook his head nodding "oh okay. You scared me for a second" he smiled softly. He was aware of the agreement that Jimin had with wonho and was glad that Jimin was as kind as he is. Though he wasn't particularly a fan of wonho himself he was raised to be kind no matter what.

Jimin snatched his book from wonho and went back to his seat. "There is tea if you'd like some, also there is some mixed fruit in the fridge. Unless you want something else the maids could make you something. Just ask" Jimin said and Taehyung shook his head and sat next to Jimin scooting his chair over and leaning his entire body on Jimin. Jimin wasn't used to skin ship so he stiffened but quickly enjoyed the warmth Taehyung offered and he put a hand in taehyungs hair rubbing his scalp. Then Taehyung shoulders started to quiver.

"Tae?" Jimin asked and leaned down to look at him. Taehyung had his lip between his teeth and he was crying again. "I miss gukkie" he whimpered and Jimin nodded pursing his lips "I know you do. Wanna get yoongi to bring him here so you guys could talk" Jimin asked and Taehyung sat up "isn't it a little early" he sniffled and Jimin shrugged "love isn't limited to time" he sipped his tea and Taehyung nodded "I'll think about it. Honestly I'm a little scared of him, he was like some kind of animal, so angry. He's never been angry at me, I've never seen him like that and it scared me" Taehyung brought his knees to his chest and he buried his face in his arms. Jimin put a hand on his shoulder "I can understand that but he loves you and I'm not making excuses for him but maybe you weren't the reason he was so angry"

Jimin stood up and put his cup in the sink a gentle smile on his face as he looked back at Taehyung. "I had a garden installed last week but I want to plant everything myself so I'm going to start working on that. If you'd like to come and help me we can talk while we work and get to know each other better" he offered as he dried his hands. Taehyung hummed and nodded "sounds fun" he said and Jimin smiled nodding in agreement.

After getting a quick shower Jimin dressed in a pair of brown pants  and a white blouse. Taehyung was wearing a pair of expensive slacks and a thick sweater. "Jimin why are we planting flowers at the beginning of winter?" Taehyug asked and Jimin smiled "I bought special flowers for this season, they bloom the prettiest when it's cold out and when spring comes I'll change out the flowers" there was a pleasant smile on his face as he laced up his shoes. Taehyung nodded and grabbed the watering can and a shovel. He bounced happily and excitedly waiting on Jimin who was taking his sweet time smoothing out his shirt and pants. "Jimin~" Taehyung whined and Jimin chuckled nodding his head and grabbing the bags full of seeds and tools. 

Jimin lead Taehyung deep in his backyard and brought him to a big gate. "It took forever to get here how is this a backyard it's like a forest" he sighed exhausted already  Jimin chuckled softly and opened the door "you haven't seen anything yet" Taehyungs eyes  went wide as he gasped looking atbthe huge garden area that had no plants in it but the way the paths were made looked amazing. There were fountains at the entrance and a pretty lake off to the side. The places where the plants were going to be were like a maze. He could imagine getting lost here when everything has been planted.

"You're gonna plant all of this?" He asked and Jimin nodded slowly playing with one of the buttons on his shirt "it's gonna take a lot but I'm excited. The shipment truck should be here with the saplings and baby flower bushes." Taehyung sat his bag down and looked around looking back at Jimin who nodded telling him he could walk around.

Jimin watched as butlers guided a truck full of the first shipment of flowers. When they got to him he directed them to unload the flowers by the grass on the inside of his garden. Taehyung came running back looking at all of the small plants. "Are they gonna be pretty when they grow and bloom?" He asked and Jimin nodded picking up some and taking them to a certain part of the flower beds. "I want these here and those there" he directed his butlers who were helping.

When the plants were where they needed to be he thanked and tipped the butlers and grabbed a shovel. "Come on taetae I'll teach you how to tend to a garden" he smiled throwing Taehyung a shovel who caught it nervously by smiled that big box smile as he ran to Jimin.

Jimin and Taehyung spent hours in the garden planting at least a hundred flower bushes and saplings. Taehyung was happy to learn and Jimin was happy to teach. Before too long one of the maids came to them with some iced tea. "I didn't know planting things could be so fun it always seemed like way too much work" Taehyung squeaked after guzzling down his tea. "Jimin nodded as he sipped his own putting a hand up "i enjoy things like this call me old school but this is my favorite kind of day"

The boys talked more as they headed back inside smiles plastered across the both of their faces while they giggled at silly memories they were sharing. When they got inside wonho stopped them an intimidating glare settling upon the both of them Jimin in particular "your boyfriend is here" he grumbled and Taehyungs heart fell into his chest. "My, ex boyfriend" he cleared his throat and wonho scoffed "if you still love each other that much you aren't broken up. Now stop wasting time and go fix whatever this is" he nodded to the front door where yoong was standing a larger person behind him that being Jeongguk.

Taehyung kept his gaze on the floor as he approached the two silently. Yoongi moved out of his way giving him and joe gun some space. "Taehyung" jeongguk said in a stern voice which made Taehyung flinch. His eyes scanned Taehyungs face and body desperately looking for something. Taehyung bit his lip as he looked up at Jeongguk he was getting angry that even after all that Jeongguk still had complete control of him. "I'm sorry" the words slipped past Jeongguks lips in a quiver as his lip trembled his eyes filling with tears as he reached for Taehyung, the older stiffened as the dark haired boy pulled him close. "Your father called me" jeongguk choked out into Taehyungs hair and Taehyung gripped onto Jeongguks shirt. Finally understanding. Yoongi cursed under his breathe and Jimin looked at them in confusion. Yoongi pulled Jimin into the kitchen to explain

"Taehyungs father hates Jeongguk. He's been trying to break them up for years. Jeongguk recently had a very stressful business opportunity and Taehyungs father was aware of that and said something to Jeongguk. I don't know what he said but it was bad" Jimin pursed his lips nodding "I feel horrible. For both of them" he whispered looking up to Yoongi who nodded in agreement "they have a lot to work out starting with Taehyungs parents. Taehyung only tolerates his father for his mother . If he cuts off his father he won't let him see his mother" yoongi murmured and Jimin nodded pursing his lips and reaching for yoongis hand. "They'll be okay" he whispered pulling yoongi out from the kitchen watching as Taehyung moved Jeongguk onto the couch sitting on his lap as Jeongguk  snaked his arms around his back holding him tightly.

Jimin blushed as he watched them feeling he was intruding. "Let's give them a moment" he blushed as he pulled yoongi upstairs.

Jeongguk cried into Taehyungs shirt loudly his fingers gripping his shirt. "Gukkie what did appa say" Taehyung whispered into his hair. Jeongguk took a breathe before sighing into his skin "pressing his lips to the exposed skin of his neck. "He said that he had someone you'd leave me for. Your childhood best friend. Yugeom" he whimpered and Taehyung sighed "Gukkie there is no one else" he mumbled and jeongguks body rocked in another hiccup. "You lived yugeom when you were a kid right?" He asked and Taehyung sighed as he nodded "y-yeah I was but he made it clear he didn't like me in junior high. So what if he likes me now. He doesn't know me if he thinks I'm gonna leave you for him" he lifted Jeongguks head smiling softly "you're my bunny" he cooked through tears kissing Jeongguks lips softly. They embraced each other tightly jeonggguk whispering into Taehyungs ear as he rocked their bodies together "my tiger" he hummed.

~
Sorry if there are any errors I was in a rush to update hope you enjoy!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 5.4K 75
[completed] When Jeon Jungkook, a college student moves into an apartment, he isn't expecting to run into Kim Taehyung, a famous model, who owns the...
578K 27K 45
Jimin is hopelessly in love with his best friend Yoongi, who is totally oblivious to Jimin's feelings. When Yoongi's girlfriend of 6 months breaks up...
1.1M 71K 50
"I'm pretty sure this is illegal, right?" "Yeah, but that's the fun part of it babe." ~ In which the beautiful but not so adventurous Kim Taehyung ge...
612K 28.6K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...