I Found the Babies

By MinnieMeenyMinyMoe

Highest #1 - #babies #1 - #motherlove Terrence didn't waste a moment in pressing me up agains... More

Blurb
Author's Note(Read to avoid confusion)
Character List
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 18 - Part II XXX
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
Bonus - Terrence
Bonus - Terrence
Bonus - Terrence
Bonus - Terrence XXX
Dree & Aaron
Dree & Aaron
Dree & Aaron
My Other Works
Oh My God!!!!!
Oh La La
Alexandria and Aaron

Babes!!!

17.1K 309 25
By MinnieMeenyMinyMoe

You guys are crazy enough to bring me to 400k so fucking soon!

Oh my God, I'm so happy *twerks and dances everywhere*!!!

I had such a bad case of writer's block because I had developed a crush over an idiot for two weeks. I had suddenly stopped relating to the male leads of my stories and that was why my stories 'The Clingy Fiancee' and the much awaited 'The Only Blood' were suffering. Now that I don't have a crush on him anymore, I finally have my brain back and am ready to go on a roll.

For my lovely ladies and gentlemen, do you have a wish? Like a particular scene or something, one shot of sorts, you want me to write relating to I Found the Babies?

I'm so glad you loved this story!

Love,
M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.9K 48
*Mafia romance* He pierced into my soul with his beautiful eyes, his hot breath touching my face. He looked away from me for a moment, towards every...
2.7K 123 20
"Stay away from me, don't talk to me except if it is about my son or about something very important. And lastly don't fall in love with me" he said "...
215K 7.1K 41
Kingston Series #3 THE THIRD BOOK OF THE KINGSTON SERIES! Following his father, brother and grandfather's footsteps Trevor makes it to the NFL and l...
510K 13.6K 51
When Allison's step mother and sister betrayed her for her wealth. Along with her loving husband, her world came crashing down. They throw her on st...