Love Of Family

By QEGuysMcDanno19

Will the love of family help the Five-O Ohana ?, Stay Tuned to find out. More

Love Of Family: Chapter One: Prologue: Part A:
Love Of Family: Chapter Three: Two: Part C:
Love Of Family: Chapter Four: Three: Part D:
Love Of Family: Chapter Five: Four: Part E:

Love Of Family: Chapter Two: One: Part B:

716 12 4
By QEGuysMcDanno19

A couple days before the date, Steve needed one person's approval, which meant the world to him, Cause, She means the world to Danny, & to him. Grace was always honest with him, & he in return, will always be honest with her. The Five-O Commander arranges to do a run together, like they always do.

*Steve & Grace on their run, where they are spending quality time, & just talk.*

As they were running, Steve noticed that Grace was running at a fast pace, & Steve smirked, & said, "I taught you well", The Young Girl smirked, as they continued to run, "I am just dancing over there", The Hunky Brunette said smiling, "Oh yeah ?, Let's dance", They ran even faster, til they were out of breath. Luckily, They were near Zippy's, where they had some lemonade. Steve decided it was a perfect time to talk to Grace.

As they sat at a table, Steve said, "Grace, There is something that I need to talk to you about", She nodded for him to continue, "I discovered that I had always been in love with your Danno, If it's okay with you, I would like to ask him out", Grace shrieked in response to the news. "Of course, You need to be yourself, Do a romantic evening, Make sure that it's Italian Food, Danno loves it", Steve smiled, & said, "You just sound like your mother, & smart, I will do it".  They went on to planning out the night.

The next day during the vacation, Steve & Danny were hanging out, The Former Seal was suddenly feeling strange being around his best friend, & crush. He didn't feel like that he could tell him what was on his mind, The Blond was concerned, & said, "You okay, Steve ?", as he looked at him. The Former Seal said, "I am fine, Danno, I was wondering, Would you go out with  me to Villa Cuchina ?, It's important, 8:00, Okay ?, There is something that I want to talk to you about", The Loudmouth Detective nodded, & said, "Of course, I will meet you at 8:00", & the rest of time went smoothly.

Steve was excited that Danny agreed to meet for dinner, & went ahead to plan ahead for the evening, He had Danny's favorite dish on standby, & he made sure that he everything that Danny loves there. Steve went to get ready for the evening. He decided on a classic black trousers, white dress shirt, & matching jacket, no tie, & a couple of buttons opened, giving a tease of his chest hair, He was ready to go, & was out the door in a matter of minutes.

It didn't take him long to get to Danno's house, Danny was in blue trousers, matching jacket, & wearing his white shirt, like Steve's. One look at him, & he said, "You look fabulous, Danno", Danny blushed, & thanked him. "Shall we ?", "We shall, Let's go, I'm starving ", & they headed to the camaro. They were on their way to the restaurant, so they can have an evening of fun.

When they got there, Danny was amazed that Steve went through it all, & he was so amazed that he had a romantic side to him, & loves seeing it up close, & personal. They were shown to a private room, & were seated immediately. Steve told their waitress to bring out their drinks, & appetizers out now, & were left to their privacy. The Five-O Commander was a little nervous, but, he choked it back down.

Danny took a sip of beer, & was wondering what was on his best friend's mind, He was feeling that Steve was becoming more of a best friend, & he could see himself with him, but he was afraid of rejection. So, He didn't say a word, in order to keep what they had, cause they were very happy, & want it to continue, & keep it going.

"Well, It's all or nothing", Steve thought to himself, He took a deep breath, so he could have the courage, & bravery to tell Danny how he feels about him, & laying it out on the line. Steve realizes that he has to take a risk, If he is gonna get what he wants in his life, He took his precious Danno's hand into his, & began his speech. The Blond has an idea of what he is gonna say to him, right at that moment.

"Danno, The reason that I arranged this, I just wanted to tell you that I discovered that I had been in love with you, & I love you so much, You are it for me, I want to spend the rest of my life with you", He concluded with that, giving Danny a chance to talk, so he can say what he needs to say too, so they are on the same page.

Danny was in tears, by what Steve just said, & squeezed his hand in response, "I never thought that this would happen to me, I always had to work hard in the relationship, It's nice to be loved, & cherished for a change", He took the hand that he was holding, & kissed it. Steve gave a relieved smile, & kissed him. They went on with their romantic evening,  now they don't have a thing to worry about. They finished their appetizers, & their dinner came, They talked, as they ate their wonderful meal.

The Singer that Steve hired, & came out to sing Take My Breath Away by Berlin, & Steve went over to his new lover, & asked with a smile, "Would you like to dance with me, Detective Williams ?", The Loudmouth Detective said with a bigger smile, "I would love to, Commander McGarrett ", & they spent their time dancing, & then were leaving, Steve paid their bill, & sent everyone home.

When they got home, Steve had Danny wait for a second, & they went upstairs, The song was playing on the CD player, They stripped their clothes, as they danced, Then, Steve kissed, & tortured his nipples, kissed the middle of his torso. He made his way down, & Danny grabbed the  rails of the headboard, while the former seal was having his fun, The Blond really felt like he was in paradise, & in ecstasy, as he was experiencing this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

579K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
628K 38.4K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
287K 11.6K 41
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။