Maryam and Shehryaar

By erumkhan19

This is a novella, it is mostly about a girl named Maryam Afzaal and the twists in her life, the biggest twis... More

It was The Final Goodbye!!!
Dhoombros <3
How They First Met!
iDeeewane :)
Jackson Heights
And They Met Again <3
Maryam at Shehry's Place!!
A New Beginning !!!
Maryam's New Family !!
They headed Towards Friendship <3
FUN IN MELBOURNE :)
Ho gaya hea tujh ko to piyar sajnaa...... laakh ker le tu inkaar sajna ;)
He Kissed Away her Tears <3
Marriage Proposal <3 <3 <3
Reluctant to go on a Date ;)
The Date <3 <3 <3
Fell In Love <3 <3
She Fainted in His Arms :( ;)
And They Got Married <3 <3 <3
Cricket match at Waqas's Place !!!!
A Monkey In Her Room ;)
Their First Fight!!!
Arsalan Muzaffar!!!!
A Stab in Her Heart !!!!
He Snatched Away Her Ring!!!
Was It a Dream????
He Was Gone Forever From Her Life!!!
It Was the Best Day Of Life :) <3
2 YEARS LATER ;)
Linta And Ayaan <3 (last chapter)

Arsalan's Chapter Was Closed...Forever :)

3K 229 43
By erumkhan19

CHAPTER 24

Maryam put both hands on her ears and Shehryaar pushed her down on the ground, after a couple of seconds both of them looked up at Arsalan holding gun in the upwards direction having a smirk on his face. Shehry got up still holding Maryam’s hand and shielding her.

“darr gaeen na?” Arsalan laughed and stepped closer to them, Maryam’s grip on Shehry’s arm got tighter

“Arsalan put that gun down and behave like a human, why the hell are you doing all this. We hardly know you and you, man!” Shehry said, disgust evident in his voice.

“I am not in habit of hearing a No, and I am not at all concerned with you… I need to talk to this beautiful lady” Arsalan spatted on him and then his tone changed into that of a retarded psycho. Maryam tried to hide and disappear behind Shehry who was standing like a china wall between Arsalan and Maryam.

“Don’t you dare look at her Arsalan” Shehry put a hand on his chest, stopping him to come near, they were glaring each other straight into each other’s eyes. Arsalan was still carrying the gun, he put the gun at Shehry’s chest and pressed it in a threatening way, Maryam shivered at his back her body all tensed and Shehry could sense her tension.

“Please stop it Arsalan! Let us go, you can’t do this. Are you even human?” Maryam pleaded

“Well, I can show you my human side… but only on one condition” Arsalan still pressing the gun at his chest looked at Maryam

“Leave him! And be mine forever….

“shuttuppp….Shutt the hell up you b*st*rd…” before Arsalan could finish his sentence Shehry jumped on him without thinking about the gun, Arsalan who was least expecting that went off guard and his gun dropped on the road. Shehry jumped on him and while pinning him on the road, he grabbed his neck with one hand and with the other he started punching on his face. Arsalan stopped his punch with one hand and with other he pushed Shehry aside and kicked him hard in his ribs, Shehry curled up on the road with pain. Maryam was standing there couldn’t manage to look all that and suddenly he picked up the gun and pointed it towards Arsalan….

“ruk jao!.... Stop it! I said stop it Arsalan or else I’ll shoot you” Maryam with trembling hands held the gun at him and yelled, her voice trembling too. Arsalan looked at his back and left Shehry’s collar at once.

“Get back! .... get back I said” Maryam yelled once more and Arsalan slowly stepped back. Shehry got up and just when he was about to do something a car took a turn at the road and stepped into the service road on which all that drama was going on.

“Ali bhai!.....” Maryam at once looked at the car and recognized it, she was still holding the gun. Ali and Asad came out of the car and right then a police mobile came and a bunch of policemen jumped out.

“Arrest him, officer!” Ali pointed at Arsalan who was still standing there with hands in the air, he knew running was not an option now.

“bhaai!....” Maryam looked at Ali with wet eyes and dropping the gun on the road she ran to him and hugged him….. and started crying on his chest. Ali hugged her back.

“you are terribly wounded Shehryaar!” Asad put a hand on his shoulder and said

“yeah!.... they treated us well, I guess” Shehry said sarcastically but no one smiled, Asad and Ali were not looking at his face directly, they were ashamed of themselves and this time the feeling was real.

“Maryam you okay?” Asad put a hand on her head and asked softly, she looked at him and then leaving Ali she hugged him……

“Am okay now, am okay now bhai” Maryam said in between sobs

“Shahryaar….we are…..we are really ashamed, we don’t even know what to say now, …maaf ker dena ho sake to” Ali said, face hanging down not meeting his gaze and hands in front of Shehry

“Bhai please!...dont embarrass me please, ap bare hen, I know I was too rude with you but...but I just couldn’t bare that anymore. ”Shehry took his hands in his and said seriously

“I know, I know you love her a lot. And am so happy that she found you” Ali said with eyes wet and Shehry smiled

“No, I found her Ali bhai!....I am just so lucky” Shehry said, looking at Maryam who was standing putting her head on Asad’s shoulder and he was wrapping his arm around her. She was looking at peace now. Shehry smiled at her and she softly smiled back.

The police officer had already cuffed Arsalan and now was searching the truck. The officer came near Asad and Ali and said;

“We are taking him with us, but Sir, you have to come with us as well. We have to fire the FIR against him” one of the junior officer was making Arsalan sit in the police mobile, when suddenly Shehry ran towards the vehicle, limping a bit. He stood in front of Arsalan his hands were cuffed.

“I hope you are not ticklish” Shehry said, looking at him seriously and he raised his eyebrows as if doubting on his mental status

“Mera matlab tha…. Gudgudi (tickling)  to ni hoti na bhai” Shehry said, as if really explaining something and then atonce put his hands in his jacket’s inner pocket. Arsalan almost jumped and the police officers looked at Shehry in shock… he took out his hand and then put it in the other pocket and then a smile appeared on his almost ruined face…. “there it is”

He took out the ring out of his pocket and smirked at him. Arasalan’s expressions were deadly, but he ignored

“ Officer sahib! Ek punch mar lene do… bara dil ker rah hea” Shehry bent down and whispered in the officer’s ear and he again looked at him as if Shehry was completely insane, he didn’t nodded nor did he shook his head just kept on staring at his craziness. Shehry turned and pretended as if going to punch the shit out of him, but just near his nose he stopped his fist, Arsalan almost jumped back with fear and shock…

“jao maf kia… mein bandhe hue bande per hath uthane ka qail nai hoon… but just remember! Never ever….ever, come near my wife, otherwise I will show you my inhumanly side” Shehry spatted and turned, holding Maryam’s ring in his fist feeling good… really good!

“Shehryaar! You are badlu wounded, I think you people have already missed your flight, you can’t reach to the airport now. so let’s take you two to the hospital. Ali said, looking at his face, Shehry got wounds on his forehead and his left leg was hurting badly. His ribs and backbone was yelling as well but still he was happy and feeling good and the reason was Maryam’s smile which was plastered on her face despite all that pain.

“Ali you take them to the hospital and I will go for the police station formalities” Asad said and Ali nodded.

“Ali bhai, what about your business now? And Muzzafar Salman” Maryam asked worriedly and Ali smiled at her

“Don’t worry Maryam, we kept on worrying about these materialistic things throughout our life and here we are having nothing but regrets. Agar aj rishton ko importance di hoti to things could have been better” Ali said in dejection and looked down.

“aj is cheez ka buhat shiddat se ahsaas hua k rishte or unka dard samajhna kitna zaroori hota hea…. Khoon k rishte bhi sath chor dete hen but dil k rishte nai, and all of this we are able to understand because of Shehryaar” Asad said looking at Shehry and he smiled softly looking at him

“But I was rude Asad bhai” Shehry said making a face, they were sitting in Ali’s car.

“haha…. Han and thank you for being rude… it worked” Asad winked at him and he chuckled. Asad went with the police and Ali took them to the nearby hospital. They got dressing on their wounds and then headed back to home…..

“wese, itne bure bhi nai” Shehry whispered in Maryam’s ear, entering the house

“who?” Maryam asked looking at him.

“mere saaley” Shehry winked and Maryam slapped his arm hiding her smile.

Maryam was about to enter the house following Ali, when Shehry suddenly held her hand in his and she turned to face him.

“What?”…. She looked at him

Shehry took out the rind from his pocket and pushed it in her finger….

“Shehryaar……..you! “Maryam just went overwhelmed and felt speechless.

“Ssshhh…you don’t have to say anything begum!.......

“I love you” Shehry put a finger on her lips and she smiled

“I love you more” She whispered, holding hands as they entered into the house

“I love you most” Shehry whispered back and they smiled, looking at each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 18.4K 79
Nida Khan's got everything a girl could possibly want; riches, style, popularity, charm, A grades, and a far and wide queue of hot guys drooling over...
214K 7.4K 28
He was practically a monster. A monster who made me cold hearted. A monster who cared for me, who loved me, but just in my dreams. He didn't changed...
226K 16K 59
Mohabbat cheez hi aisi hai, Kabhi hoti hai apno se, Kabhi hoti hai sapnon se, Kabhi anjaan raahon se, Kabhi gumnaam naamon se... Why does destiny alw...
31.4K 1.7K 27
Salam To All Beauti Full Dhoomies and Other People :) First Of All I want to tell yOu Something abOut Me :) I'm maryam and Dhoomie . i'm not a expert...