Splintered Heart (Camila / Yo...

By camilzer

You and Camila had the kind of young love every teenager wants. To them everything was perfect...until it was... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
epilogue: part one
epilogue: part two
NEW STORY PUBLISHED
SMUT?!?!

chapter fourteen

4.3K 119 9
By camilzer

Y/N's P.O.V.

At exactly 2:45 am, I woke to the sound of my phone alarm. Quickly, so as not to disturb anyone else, I shut it off. I laid there for a few more minutes, letting my body wake up. Rolling over, I looked over the beautiful girl next to me. I carefully swung my leg over her body, straddling her hips. Placing soft kisses across her face, leaving no inch of skin untouched, I watched as Camila's eyebrows furrowed in her sleep. Moving down to her jaw line, then finally her neck, I continued my ministrations. Camila began mewling from beneath me. I smirked before making my way to her ear, biting it softly. "Wake up, Princess." I whispered.

The small Cuban released a tiny moan. "Go 'way." She muttered while rolling onto her side, effectively pushing me off her lap. "It's the middle of the night."

"I know," I chuckled, wrapping my arms around her. "But...I have plans for us."

That got her attention. "What?" Camila rolled over, now facing me. "Now?"

"Yes. So get up, and let's go." I stood from the bed, pulling the sheets off of my tired girlfriend. She groaned but eventually stood and stumbled her way into the bathroom. Once finished, she came back into the room and stood in the doorway, watching me change, her eyes glazed over, showing how tired she was. "Well don't just stare at me, get dressed!" Camila rolled her eyes, but finally moved to the closet, pulling out a warm flannel and some black skinny jeans. Now it was my turn to watch her. I sat on the edge of the bed, leaning back on my hands, and watched Camila strip off her pajamas and pull on her new clothes. I bit my lip as she hopped a few times to pull up her jeans. My eyes trained on her infamous backside.

"Now who's staring?" Camila teased. My eyes shot up to hers, her head was turned to look over her shoulder. "Okay, I'm ready." She smiled. I stood, walking over to her before leaning in to kiss her soft lips. Camila tilted her head, signaling her want to deepen the kiss. I obliged, causing a moan to slip past her lips. I pulled away, smirking, an eyebrow raised. "W-why'd you stop?" She asked, obviously flustered.

"We gotta go, baby." I replied, kissing her forehead softly. I secretly loved the way I could make her feel by just a simple kiss. I grabbed her hand, leading her out of the guest room and finally out to the street. I began leading her down the street.

"Hey babe?" Camila asked. I hummed in response. "Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise." I smiled. Camila rolled her eyes, but clung onto my arm, allowing me to lead her to our destination. There were no cars on the street and no one outside. Perfect. I didn't want questions to arise from us being out together, thus the impromptu date at three in the morning. We walked for about ten more minutes before I spotted the clearing in the trees that I had found earlier that day while Camila was out with Matthew. "We're almost there." The sound of running water could already be heard.

We made it through the small clearing, following the set pathway. Once out, I walked forward a few more steps, now standing on one of many rocks, below was a decent sized stream. The water was so clear that the small pebbles lining the bottom could be seen. Camila gasped, taking in the breathtaking sight. I squeezed her hand as I smiled softly, the look of awe on her face making me fall a little more in love with her.

[But at night tho]

"Y/N....this is so pretty." Camila said softly. She looked over at me before pressing her lips to mine. The kiss was soft and slow, I could feel her love and hoped she could feel mine. Once she pulled away, I backed up, pulling my shirt over my head, revealing my bra. Camila's eyes widened as she took in the sight of me shirtless. Smirking, I continued to remove my clothes, pulling off my pants. Camila pulled her bottom lip between her teeth, her eyes growing darker. "W-what are you doing?" She husked.

"I'm gonna go swimming." I replied simply. I walked over to Camila, slowly undoing the buttons of her flannel. Her breath hitching as I ran my hands over her exposed stomach. Then, I knelt down, unbuttoning her jeans next. My eyes never leaving hers as I pulled the rough material down her legs. Slowly, I stood, Camila pulling her jeans off the rest of the way. When she stood again, I took her flannel gently in my hands, pulling it off her shoulders. I kissed her shoulders gently as I removed her shirt fully. "You coming?" I whispered against her lips.

"Y-yeah," Camila stuttered. I slowly climbed down the rocks, before helping my girlfriend down as well. We gasped as the cool water touched our feet. "Holy fuck! It's so cold!" She shrieked.

"Only a little," I said, trying to act unfazed but my chattering teeth gave me away. "Let's just go in fast, it'll be better." Camila began to protest but it went unheard as I pulled us both down, under the water. Coming up for air, Camila began to cough. "Shit, I'm sorry." I told her, worriedly, through a laugh.

"No," she interrupted herself with a cough. "No it's fine. I just wasn't expecting it, you bitch." She sent me a fake glare, causing me to laugh. I led us to a deeper part of the slow-moving water. Camila rested her arms on my shoulders as my hands found the curve of her bare waist. "This is really nice, Y/N. I love you."

"I love you too. And I'm glad you like it, I figured you would. It's kinda lowkey."

"It's also 3:30 in the morning," Camila chuckled, causing me to smile. "But seriously, it's beautiful." She leaned in, connecting our lips in a passionate kiss.

After staying in the cool water for another forty-five minutes, involving swimming and lots of sensual kisses, we walked back to Matthew's house. Once we arrived we took a quick shower, changing out of our now wet clothes.

Currently, we were laying in bed, our legs tangled together, as we dipped in and out of sleep. Before long, the clock read 9:30 am. I decided we should get up, as I could hear Matthew in the kitchen. "Cami, we should get up." I said softly.

"Mmphmpp," She responded into her pillow. I chuckled, before asking for clarification. Camila lifted her head, her chestnut hair going in all directions but the right one. "I don't want to." She repeated before unceremoniously dropping her head back down into her pillow.

"I think he's making food though." I told her, trying to coax her into getting up. Camila's head slowly lifted as her stomach growled quite loudly, causing me to laugh loudly.

"Fuck you." She deadpanned before climbing out of the bed, pulling on a pair of pajama pants. I laughed, before following her lead. We walked out of the room and towards the kitchen, to be greeted with the site of Matthew cooking in a white shirt and...boxers? What the fuck?

"Oh, good morning! I was just making up some eggs and bacon." He smiled. I almost gagged at the sight of his bulge, which only grew in size as he took in the sight of Camila in her tight tank top.

"Oh, good God," I groaned. Camila's face was contorted in mutual disgust. "Would you mind putting on some pants or something?"

Matthew just chuckled before asking, with a smirk, "Why? Too tempting for you two?"

"I'm gonna throw up," Camila muttered, causing his smirk to fall. "Please, put on some pants or something. I don't know if you think it's hot, but it's really just gross." Matthew looked anywhere but at us before reluctantly moving towards what I assume to be his room. I found myself chuckling at both Camila's remark and the look of embarrassment on his annoying face. "It's not funny," Camila whined.

"It is though! You do know that you just destroyed his ego right?" I asked as I moved toward the stove, serving us both some food.

"I was just telling the truth." She muttered. I placed down her plate and mine, before sitting and beginning to eat. "As annoying and gross as he is, he can cook." Camila said through a mouth full of egg.

"Yeah, you're right." I agreed. We went over the plan for today, which consisted of Camila and Matthew visiting the place where Harry Potter was shot. I was a little upset that I couldn't enjoy it as well, but it was alright. I would just wander the city a little more, doing some exploring on my own.

We both looked up, towards the hallway, as we heard heavy footsteps. "Alright, ladies. I believe it's time Camila and I head out." He smiled.

We both muttered an 'Okay' and stood from the table. "I'll go get dressed." Camila stated, heading towards the guest bedroom.

Matthew and I stood awkwardly before I spoke up. "Don't try anything today. I mean it."

"I know. I won't. Trust me." He smiled.

"How am I supposed to do that, huh?" I scoffed. "You try to make a move all the time. Hell, you were practically naked this morning!"

Matthew raised his hands in surrender. "God forbid I dress as I please in my house."

"You have company. I shouldn't be able to actually see how my girlfriend affects you." I sneered. Matthew cheeks took on a darker shade. He was about to reply when Camila walked back into the kitchen. She came over to me, wrapping her arms around my neck. She placed a hand on my cheek, causing me to look into her eyes.

"You okay?" She asked softly. I smiled and nodded. Camila gave me a passionate kiss, causing Matthew to clear his throat. I continued our kiss before grabbing Camila's ass, squeezing roughly. She moaned into my mouth, then pulling away. I smirked at the blush spreading on her cheeks. Camila brought her lips close to my ear whispering, "I'm gonna get you back for that tonight." She nibbled on my ear before pulling away with a sly smirk. "Bye, baby! Love you!"Camila exclaimed innocently.

"Uh-yeah. Love you too, babygirl." Kissing me one last time, Matthew and Camila made their way out to his car before driving away. I decided to take a shower before I go out. I headed towards the bathroom, feeling nervous about Camila and The Douche hanging out today. Alone. Shaking those thoughts away, I stepped under the warm water.

————
(A/N: this took me SO long to write. i've been working on it for like two weeks. but here it is. next chapter is gonna have mostly fluff and maybe a lil smut....but who knows.
please vote and comment, i love reading your funny comments and about what you think.
thanks for reading❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

569K 15.4K 22
You and Camila Cabello of Fifth Harmony have been in a relationship for almost 4 years. You guys' are not out in public yet because their career just...
258K 10K 29
You are dating two girls from Fifth Harmony. Can you guess who? Yes, the allusive Camren. You love both of the girls with a passion, and you don't ev...
11.9K 377 10
Camila and Fifth Harmony have long separated and things are going well in their respective careers. Camila's career has skyrocketed after the release...
3.7K 170 44
Your story, your life! Who do you think your going to end up with? Lauren, Camila or maybe both of them? Can you handle a relationship while being a...