Perfect Timing ; Billie Eilis...

By SiddyPie1

When 18 year old bi-curious Nova Green is kicked out of her parents house, she is forced to learn what it's l... More

i kissed a girl
best friends
perfect timing
fire started in me
electric
holy shit
party time
the only one
our little secret
of course i'll have you
update!
explore
and im into you
opportunities
fuck
wow
update number two
fuck off tana
hopeful
update three
ease the pain
together
the feelings mutual
just cant win
i'll always protect you
update four
oh you'll find out
author instagram
secret girlfriend
he's dead
you didnt know him!
she's gone too
authors note!
butterflies
check in/update

video girlfriend

3.9K 109 61
By SiddyPie1

"Psst. Hey. Shorty?" Billie whispered as she nudged the small blonde beside her awake. "You gotta get up, we fell asleep in here."

Nova groaned in her sleep, clamping her eyes shut as she tried to ignore her girlfriend. Billies persistence won and Nova fluttered her eyes open. "Yes?" She said, pulling Billie into her. "Can't we just stay here forever?" She asked, pouting.

Shaking her head, Billie snaked out of Novas grasp and away from her almost inescapable pout. "I have an interview really soon and you have to meet Lil Skies for that video." She said.

Nova could sense the odd mood Billie was in but she needed to show her that everything would be okay. "It will be okay Bil. I promise. I'll come home to you tonight and if you want we can go out. Or stay in." Nova crawled across the bed on her hands and knees, her pout even more dramatic now.

Billie rolled those beautiful blue eyes but a smirk danced on her lips. "Okay. I thought we could go to Diego's concert?" She asked, walking over and cupping Novas face and kissing her. She picked Nova up effortlessly and leaned her back against the wall, placing kisses down her neck.

Nova wrapped her arms around Billies neck and tilted her head back to give her more access. "Bil.." She said breathlessly. She didn't want to stop, but they had to. Everyone was right outside that door. "We gotta stop. We can't."

Billie shook her head. "No." She stated simply. She kept kissing Novas soft skin, leading her way down to her breasts.

"Yes Billie. Your family is right out there." Nova had her legs wrapped around Billies hips and Billies hands cupped her ass as she held her up. "Really."

Billie groaned, annoyed. "Fiiiiine." She said, still holding Nova up. She now started pouting.

Nova giggled, kissing her cheek. "We'll get some time together soon. I promise. And I'd love to go to the concert tonight." She kissed Billies plump pink lips. "With you. Together." She said, kissing her again.

A smile appeared on Billies face and she let Nova down. "Awesome. I can't wait."

As the two girls stood in their embrace, a knock at the door startled them apart. "Girls? We gotta go."

They both smiled at each other and walked out of the room to greet Maggie at the door. Billie acted a fool, tormenting her mother as usual.

Finneas stood by Nova, watching his family interact. "What's your plan today during the interview?" He asked, looking down at the small girl beside him.

Nova looked at the messages on her phone, getting the details of the video. "I guess I'm being a rappers girlfriend in a music video today." She said laughing.

Finneas smirked. "Ahhh what a great day to be alive." He nudged her.

She laughed. "When are you leaving us for your own music. You traitor." She joked.

"Today after the interview is my last little thing before I'm off on my traitorous tirade." He joked back.

"You'll be missed Finneas. But I can't say I'm not thankful that you're working on your own stuff. If you weren't, I wouldn't be here. So thank you, Fin." She said, patting his shoulder.

All he did was smile at her. Her phone went off again and she sighed, reading the message.

From: Kim
Eyyyyy pretty lady
See you at 12. Wardrobe here. Get your ass here quick.

skies

Nova shook her head, a smile on her face. She walked over to Billie and her mother. "Have a good interview. I'll see you when I get back from the video."

Maggie smiled. "Video?"

Billie swallowed her mouthful of cereal and nodded. "One of my friends wanted her to be in a video he's shooting. She'll be back later."

It was almost like Billie didn't want to talk about it, but Nova didn't push. She said her goodbyes and climbed off the bus. She looked back at Billie and gave a wink that caused her beautiful girlfriend to smile. And with that, her heart fluttered.

Nova got an Uber to the video shoot and tried to amp herself up for this whole thing. She had never done anything like this before but she knew it would be the best for her career, whatever that was. The drive was roughly a half hour, due to the busy city traffic. During that time she was able to be confident enough in herself that she was beginning to be excited. When the car stopped, she climbed out and sighed, pulling out her phone for a quick text.

To: mybabyb
At the shoot. See you later baby

xo 😘

She stuck her phone in her coat pocket and walked onto the set. Cameras were everywhere. People were yelling commands. Music was playing loudly in the background. Her blue eyes scanned the place, in awe at all the stuff going on.

"Yo! Nova!" A familiar voice yelled from behind a camera. Lil Skies jogged over to her, scooping her up into a hug. He was tall, and lanky but he was strong enough swing her around effortlessly.

Nova giggled, pushing at him to put her down. "Okay, okay. Let me down."

He did so and smirked at her. "Ready to be my girl for the day? You don't have to be all crazy, no twerking or dancing I promise." He said, putting his arm over her shoulder and leading her onto the set. "Michelle here will get you in your wardrobe and then the director will give you direction on what to do." He said, pointing to a tall brunette in a tight blue dress and black louboutins. "I have to go finish my solo scenes. See you soon." He said, walking off, leaving Nova standing there in front of the intimidating stylist.

She gave a wave to the woman and smiled at Skies. Nova took a deep breath and made her way over to the woman. "Hey, I'm Nova." She said, meekly.

The woman smiled. "Hey, I'm Michelle. I'll be doing your wardrobe for today. Let's see what I've got." She said kindly, looking at Novas body to find a suitable outfit. "We're gonna throw on a wig too." She clapped happily as she pulled out the wig and outfit.

Nova smiled at how kind this woman was, even though she seemed super intimidating at first. "Awesome. I am your puppet. Dress me how you please." Nova joked.

The two woman laughed together while Nova dressed into her black lululemon leggings and a cropped, spaghetti strapped tank. They did her hair up and put the wig on. It was pastel pink and it made Nova really want pink hair. When Nova stood at the full length mirror she beamed. "This is cute! I love it!" She said, hugging Michelle.

"I agree!" Michelle said, leading Nova to the set.

Skies was just finishing the last solo shot. Nova watched him perform to his music, and he seemed so happy while he did it. It made Nova smile.

"Cut!" The director yelled, causing Nova to jolt upright. "We need the girlfriend now!" He yelled again, looking over at Nova.

She smiled politely and walked over to Skies. He gave her a hug, looking at her outfit. It made her feel shy, but smiled when he grinned. "You look awesome Nova!" He said, getting himself in place for the next take.

Nova smiled. "Thank you. It was all Michelle." She laughed.

"Alright, Skies is on the couch here. I want you to walk from here, climb onto his lap and straddle him there. Then just let it flow until
I say cut." The director said, pointing at each spot.

Nova nodded, taking mental notes of her job. She could do this. She had acted in high school, this isn't much different. Except that this would be seen by millions people.

The music started and Nova didn't have a chance to psych herself out. She did as he told her and walked from the one spot she was standing to the couch. Skies was rapping to his music and he placed his hands on her hips as she climbed onto him and straddled him. He pulled her close to him and looked at the camera over her shoulder. His hands ran along her bare skin and all Nova could think about was that Billie wasn't going to like this.

Skies pretended to kiss her neck, his lips barely brushing her skin. Goosebumps raised on her skin and she peeked over at the camera, a playful smile on her lips.

"Cut!! Yes!! Perfect!" The director clapped happily, climbing out of his seat. "Amazing!" He said, patting Nova on her back.

She was still straddled on Skies. As she went to climb off, he held her there, looking at her. "You did awesome." He said, a smirk on his lips. There was more behind it, but Nova scrambled off of him, knowing that this was not going to go well with Billie.

"Thanks." She said, clearing her throat uncomfortably.

Skies smirked, standing up from the couch. "There is one more scene, it's on the roof over there." He pointed, looking over at the very tall building. Everything was already set up there and the crew were already making their way there.

Nova nodded, immediately removing herself from Skies line of sight and up to the top of the building. He definitely had other motives and she needed to keep her distance outside of the video takes.

"Okay!" The director yelled. "In this take, Skies will be rapping to you, Nova. Just hold his hand, walk along the edge and look back at him!" He said, pointing again.

Nova nodded, looking at Skies who was getting into place. The music started and Nova did what she was directed to do.

"Wait, wait, wait." Skies said, pulling out his phone. "Hold up. Nova, keep doing that. I need a pic." He said, a smirk on his face.

Nova laughed, nodding her head. "Okay." She said, continuing to walk, looking back at him. He snapped a picture and then nodded to the director to restart.

The scene was short and sweet. It only needed to be done in one take and it went super well. As the crew was cleaning up, Skies pulled Nova off to the side. "Thanks for doing this." He said, taking her hand and kissing it. "You were amazing." He smirked, seductively and Novas eyes went wide. He stepped into her, his hand snaked around her waist and pulled her close.

"Uhhh, Skies, we can't do this." She said, twirling her way out of his grasp. "I'm sorry. Thanks for the opportunity. I had a lot of fun."

He smiled, but looked obviously disappointed. "Me too." He said, walking away with nothing else said.

Nova sighed, watching him walk away. Billie reaaaaally wasn't going to like this. But she'd understand right? She gathered up all her things, and waited for her Uber. While she waited for it to arrived, her phone started ringing uncontrollably. It was all notifications from Instagram. Out of confusion, she opened her phone to find the cause of the notifications.
Skies had tagged her in a post. Oh nooooo.

Liked by belltwins, brett_brown, bobayconner, wherearetheavocados and 134,586 more
lilskies ayyy, thanks for being the sexiest pretend girlfriend ever @SuperNova
View 174,230 comments
bobayconner shit! She's sexy!
belltwins hey! That's our girlfriend. Back off of Nova!
SuperNova omg! You tagged me. 🤦🏻‍♀️
SuperNova @belltwins sorry! I've moved on 😂

Nova sighed. Well there was no hiding now. The whole world would know who she was before she knew it. But that was something she'd have to deal with later. She knew Billie would be mad for Lil Skies coming on to her. And how close they had to be in the video. And now the fact that he tagged her on social media. She knew Billie wanted to be the first to do that.

What did the evening entail? Nova wasn't sure, but she hoped they could move on from it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
921K 56.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
417K 10.5K 59
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
147K 3K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...