๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฎ

De P_Jacky

Belle lives in Mรฉxico City with both her parents. Her best friend, Florence, is what you can call a sister. S... Mai multe

0| Author's Note
1| Roses, from who?
2| Roses again, from who...
3| Inevitable
4| To Much Fun For A Night
5| Surprise Welcome
6| Meeting The Dioz Family
7| Her Beauty
8| Ela
9| Red Dress
10| Mr.Gandy
11| Him
12| David
13| Kisses
14| Gifts
15| Dress
16| Dinner
17| Passion
18| Happiness
19| News
20| Reaction
21| Mark Silver
23| Missing
Gracias
24| Believe
25| Mateo
26| Steven
27| Month
28| Location
29| Rescue

22| Flowers

14.5K 384 71
De P_Jacky

Unknown

I was just informed by my men that my beautiful flower has arrived to Spain and will stay there for 4 months. This can be my opportunity to finally have her.

I have been in love with her since that day that I saw her walking with her mother, Athena.

I can't denie that my flower's mom is also a beauty, but my flower's beauty is not comparable to anyone or anything.

Her father Mateo Dioz is my biggest rival, he has no clue of how I look but my beautiful flower does.

Soon very soon my flower we will be together forever...

Belle

I stretch my body since I just have stand up from the bed. I had a really good sleep last night. I make the bed so that I can then go downstairs to get something to eat.

As I am walking down the stairs I can smell the delicious food.

I just smell the food since I don't know where the kitchen is at.

The image that I see when I enter the kitchen is of Mark cooking without a shirt showing his six pack.

Dang this dude is hot.

To get his attention I say, "Good Morning, Mark".

Still cooking but now looking at me he replies back, "Hello, Belle how did you sleep?".

"Very good thanks".

We had breakfast and let me tell you he does not only have the looks, but he can actually cook really yummy food!!

Later that day we went out to explore Spain and its beauty.

All thanks to Mark I got a wonderful experience all day long.

2 months in Spain

It's really crazy to think that two months ago I arrived to Spain, I love the people here too.

Markie and I have become inseparable.

He is actually doing really good with his restaurant, the restaurant has a waiting list that is insane.

His restaurant's name is Silver.

"Ehh Princess how are you today?".

He asks since today in the morning while we were having breakfast he got a call from the restaurant letting him know that he had an important business meeting to attend to.

"Wonderful and your day?".

"Busy but I enjoy it".

We head to his office to talk about the reason why I am happy today.

Inside his office he takes a seat on his chair and I take a seat on top of his desk.

"I think I know what or better yet who is the cause of your happiness", Mark says.

I blush but nod.

David is the cause of my happiness, Mark knows about me and David's relationship.

Also David and I have been talking to each other every single night and last night he informed me that he will be coming to visit me here in Spain in 3 days.

"Markie, last night David told me that he will be coming to Spain in 3 days!! I can't believe it, I am supper excited".

He tells me that he wants to meet the man that I talk about 24/7.

I don't talk about David all the time, scratch that I really do.

"Princess if you want later we can go to buy some flowers since you like them a lot, I found a new place where they sell them I think you will like it".

"I would love to, Markie!!".

We agreed to go later so now him and I are going to go back to help around his restaurant.

3 hours later

Today is so busy at the restaurant.

Markie trust his staff to handle everything so he tells me that we can go get the flowers.

We drive to the place since it is a bit far from the restaurant.

One thing about us is that we love to blast music everytime we are in his car, it's like our little tradition.

We sing our lungs out on the way to the flower shop.

Finally at the shop I see some beautiful colorful flowers outside.

We walk around and when I finally decide on what flowers to take home we go to pay.

At the cashier I see an olderly couple making me think of David and me.

They look so happy and in love every time they look at each others eyes.

Markie never lets me pay when he takes me anywhere so this time him and I play fight to see who wins.

I win this time so I ask the old lady how much would it be for the flowers.

She looks at me and smiles making me return a big smile.

"Are you a couple?", she asks.

I answer, "No, but he is my bestfriend Markie".

"Ohh sorry".

"It's alright don't worry", I tell her.

We pay and say bye to Linda, we talked for a little bit and she told me about her and Andres who is her husband, they are the sweetest people.

I will definitely be coming to buy my flowers from her shop from now on.

We head back to Markie's house to cook some dinner.

Tonight's plans are to just watch a movie to relax and then rest.

We are currently cooking Paella.

I have been trying traditional food from Spain and tonight we are cooking some Paella.

As we cook we dance to the music that we have, I love to dance and when I found out that Markie does too I was so happy.

We cook and dance to make everything much fun.

After dinner, let me tell you that the Paella was delicious, ok so we are sitting on the couch while debating wich movie we will be watching.

We couldn't agree which movie to see so it was decided to watch both films so my film goes first YAY.

An hour after we decide to watch his movie tomorrow night since we both are so sleepy, we turn off the TV and head to our rooms to sleep.

In my room I decide to call David since I want to hear is masculine but sexy voice.

"My beautiful Ela how did today go?".

"Very good love, today I bought some flores and how are you?".

"Alone, but soon we will see each other my beautiful Ela".

We continue to talk and he asks me about Markie's restaurant and if everything is going alright.

I remember when I told him that I would be staying with Markie for the 4 months that I would be in Spain, since then he has been trying to come to Spain but because of work he hasn't got the chance until now.

I tell him that there is nothing between me and Markie, but he says that he will make it clear for him that I am his and only his.

Author's Note

Who do you think is the Mysterious person?

*Don't forget to vote and leave a comment and share the story with friends*

Love,

J.P

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

103K 2.6K 40
For 23 years old woman, Gia Florence went through lots of breaks up and she never been in a relationship for more than six months. All because she en...
559K 22.8K 32
After one ectopic pregnancy, one miscarriage, and one stillbirth, Bianca has given up her dream of ever having children. And once her husband leaves...
2M 43.9K 37
๐“’๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ "Hey Daddy," she swerved slowly, her chocolate brown eyes dancing with mischief as she inspected me. "I don't fuck with you Sophi...
216K 5.8K 29
Chloe Richardson, 23, is a famous model from Red hill, a small town on the outskirts of London. She is a balanced and happy girl who is engaged to th...