THE WICKED ONE | NOEL.

By leelahrose

๐˜ผ๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™—๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™˜๐™ก๐™š๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™–๐™œ๐™š, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ง๐™˜๐™š๐™™ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฅ... More

๐–ฅ๐–จ๐–ต๐–ค
๐–ฅ๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ฑ
๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ฑ๐–ค๐–ค
๐–ณ๐–ถ๐–ฎ
๐–ฎ๐–ญ๐–ค
๐–ญ๐–ค๐–ฆ๐– ๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ต๐–ค ๐–ฎ๐–ญ๐–ค
๐–ญ๐–ค๐–ฆ๐– ๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ต๐–ค ๐–ณ๐–ถ๐–ฎ
๐–ญ๐–ค๐–ฆ๐– ๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ต๐–ค ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ฑ๐–ค๐–ค
๐–ญ๐–ค๐–ฆ๐– ๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ต๐–ค ๐–ฅ๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ฑ
๐–ญ๐–ค๐–ฆ๐– ๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ต๐–ค ๐–ฅ๐–จ๐–ต๐–ค

๐–น๐–ค๐–ฑ๐–ฎ

363 28 51
By leelahrose

"𝗂'𝗆 𝖺𝖽𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾, 𝗂'𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖻𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽.
𝗂'𝗆 𝖺𝖽𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾..."

𝗃𝖺𝗇𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝟤𝗇𝖽, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟧: 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗋𝗄, 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗋𝗄.
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗋𝗄𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝗈𝗍𝖾𝗅.

It didn't take long to reach a hotel to stay in, Dmitri knew the city like the back of his hand. They get out of the car swiftly, Iris looks down at her vibrating phone: her mother was blowing up her number once again. Dmitri shuts the trunk and tosses a bag to Iris, she catches it skillfully and hooks her arm under the strap. They walk into the luxurious setting of the lobby, it was empty but they expected it to be at this time of night.

The receptionist stares at the blood on Iris's skin, he becomes nervous and tugs on the tie hugging his neck. Dmitri slams his hand down on the counter, the man's eyes immediately shift to him. Iris sees the receptionists hand resting on the phone, she nudges Dmitri out of his spot. "I was at the gas station and this guy was carrying paint, I suppose they were paying him to redo the sign. He was so clumsy that, he spilled it and some of it splattered on me. Perfect timing."

"Oh, thank goodness, I was going to call an ambulance for you! Well, I'm sorry about your outfit, I can send an extra batch of fresh towels to your room. One bed, right?" Dmitri glances at Iris, his eyebrow arching, waiting for her answer.

"Yes, we got a long trip tomorrow. Just one night." Her fingers graze over his palm, he grabs her hand and presses a kiss against her cheek. Iris's head switches toward him, she glares at Dmitri while the receptionist hands her the key. He pulls out his black card and gives it to the man, Iris turns to the Kingpin as the transaction is being completed. "Too far, nigga." He bites the corner of his bottom lip and lets it go, Dmitri shrugs his shoulders and takes his card back.

"My bad, angel." They walk to a corridor of elevators hand-in-hand, Iris breaks apart from him as soon as they were out of sight. A bell rings clearly, it echoes through the hall as they board on. Dmitri pushes the floor number and leans back on the wall, he breathes out a frustrating breath and looks at Iris. "We gonna talk about this or what?"  Iris tilts her head and gazes at him, she was slightly annoyed at his jealously.

"Why can't you accept the fact that he won and you didn't?"

"He'll never know you like I knew you, I said it once and I'll say it again... you don't love him and you don't want to be with him."

"You're just so confident in that very untrue assumption."

"Hell yeah, I'm confident in that shit. He didn't even stop you from leaving that night, you could've went anywhere: to Solana's or your moms but you came to me. Why?"

"Shut the fuck up, Dmitri."

He tilts his head on the wall, laughing, Iris sighs and stares up at the increasing numbers. "You know if I get it back then I'm keeping it, right?" His deep voice graces her ears, it was smooth and it had always been pleasant to listen to. Especially during sex.

"You couldn't keep your dick in your pants so I really don't see you keeping shit." Iris smiles and watches him step in front of her, she looks up at Dmitri and moves a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Come on, baby, you know it's still yours. You're the only one who knows how to work that shit the way I like it." His index and thumb hold on, gently, to her chin: she found that her gazing into his eyes made an erection grow into his boxers every time. He had a thing for eye contact.

The doors 'ding' open, Iris pushes him over and he glances back, looking at her stomping out of the elevator. Dmitri follows after her, a playful smile on his face: Iris scans the keycard against a black pad. They walk in and the lights immediately dim on, Dmitri shuts the door behind him and looks at the king-sized bed.

"I'll sleep on the couch." He sits the duffle bag on the sofa and unzips it, taking out gun after gun and the cases of bullets that match with them. "You tryna help me load these?" Her finger hits Bryson's contact, she nods her head and walks over to the window that displayed a gorgeous view.

"I was waiting for you to call me, why aren't you home yet? I need you in bed with me." From the sound of it, he was extremely exhausted: he normally couldn't fall asleep if she wasn't by his side. Iris bites her fingernail nervously, he would be so upset if he found out who she was staying with.

"Don't freak out, something bad happened and we got attacked." She could hear the sheets ruffling and him sitting up in bed, his feet hitting the ground and keys jingling in the process. "Bryson, I told you not to freak out, just sit down." Dmitri listens to the conversation carefully, he stares at Iris and his mind wanders wildly.

"Where are you at right now? Iris, I can't calm down because I don't know what's going on."

"I'm okay, I'm safe and that's all you need to know."

"Are you with Solana?" She couldn't lie to him, they promised they wouldn't conceal anymore secrets from each other: Iris didn't even have to answer, her silence answered the question for her. "What the fuck are you doing with him?! What did I tell you?"

"Whoever this is is after both of us, I couldn't get the others involved with this: I'm not doing this to hurt you, Bryson, I'm doing this for your safety."

"No, Iris! Fuck my safety, if I lose you none of this shit that I'm doing means nothing. We're supposed to be in this together and you're running off with him? He's not taking you away from me. I'm not letting him take you again!"

"Why don't you trust me? I'm just trying to stay low until this all blows off."

"You really think I should trust you right now? Especially after you fucked this nigga behind my back?" Bryson quickly regrets what he said, he realized how wrong it must've sounded. "Iris, damn I didn't mean that. Just- just tell me where you are so I can come and get you." 

"No, you did mean it. You don't trust me and it's fine. By the way, If I wanted him back I wouldn't have accepted your proposal. Have a good night." Iris ends the call and throws her phone on the bed, she turns around and Dmitri was already looking at her. She walks over and stands next to him, Iris grabs a gun then a case of bullets, she pushes it up and it snaps into place. He could practically see the steam coming off her.

Iris's phone rings repeatedly, Dmitri looks at it then switches his eyes on her. Iris sighs and points the gun at the device, he stands back and she shoots it multiple times. Dmitri grabs her wrist and lowers her arm, Iris smiles and sits the firearm down on a table. "He knows my Apple ID, can't have him tracking me."

"I- uh, I sent someone to go pickup your neighbor. He'll be fine. When we leave for Paris tomorrow, there'll be clothes for you at my place." Iris leans over and places a delicate kiss on his cheek, Dmitri looks down: his lips lingering over her temple. "What was that for, angel?"

"I really appreciate you doing this for King, it means a lot." Iris pushes a gun down into the duffle bag, she makes her way to the bathroom and closes the door. 

"Thank you, King."

Do you think Dmitri is going to get Iris back?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 730 20
๐‘ƒ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘˜ ๐‘Œ๐‘›: " ๐ผ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘š๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘“๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘  ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ". ๐พ๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘’โ„Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘”: " ๐‘€๐‘ฆ ๐‘€๐‘Ÿ๐‘ .๐พ๐‘–...
73.8K 1.6K 30
"๐‘ƒ๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ... ๐ผ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข." ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ค, ๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐š๏ฟฝ...
462K 11.5K 110
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐š๐œ๐ก๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฑ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž...
20.1K 232 14
๐šˆ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‡ ๐šœ๐š๐šž๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐šข ๐šข๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ, ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š—๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š—...