A LOTUS BORN OF MUD

By QianHuaWrites

"Lu ShiZun... I like you." "I like you too XiaoYin." "... My kind of like is where we'd tumble in bed all day... More

Prologue - Farewell
CHAPTER 1- DON'T EAT MY HAIR!
CHAPTER 2 - NEW BODY, SAME MIND
CHAPTER 3 - WASTE NOT, WANT NOT
CHAPTER 4 - HABITS
CHAPTER 5 - SHE WHO HOLDS THE WHIP
CHAPTER 6 - FORESHADOW
CHAPTER 7 - ONE DISCIPLE IS ALL THE TROUBLE I NEED
CHAPTER 9 - ANOTHER PLATE OF DUMPLINGS PLEASE!
CHAPTER 10 - A KISS GOODNIGHT
CHAPTER 11 - THE FESTIVAL
CHAPTER 12 - A SINFUL DANCE
CHAPTER 13 - ONE THING LEADS TO ANOTHER
CHAPTER 14 - DRUNKEN PLAY
CHAPTER 15 - LAOZI STRIKES BACK
CHAPTER 16- REMEDY
CHAPTER 17-A FEW YEARS LATER
CHAPTER 18 -XIAO GUI THE 'SEER'
Author Crisis
CHAPTER 19 - A STORM IS COMING
CHAPTER 20 - LUCKY IT'S RAINING
CHAPTER 21- TOUGHER THAN A BULL
CHAPTER 22 - RECOVERED
CHAPTER 23 - I LIKE YOU ENOUGH TO WANT TO TAKE YOU TO BED, KIND OF LIKE
CHAPTER 24 - WHO ARE YOU?
CHAPTER 25 - HEATED NIGHT
CHAPTER 26 - THE WAIT
CHAPTER 27 - NOT THE SMALL BOY I USED TO BE
CHAPTER 28 - BAD PEOPLE WILL GET THE ENDING THEY DESERVE
CHAPTER 29 - A DISTANT VOICE
CHAPTER 30 - AFTER
CHAPTER 31 - SINCE THEN
CHAPTER 32 - CONFUSION+MISUNDERSTANDING=DRAMA
CHAPTER 33 - THE LAST DROP
CHAPTER 34 - LYING, LOATHSOME, LOVER
CHAPTER 35 - NO ESCAPE

CHAPTER 8 - A CURSE, A WOUND

8.9K 587 228
By QianHuaWrites

  After the disciple choosing event ended, many went home with gloomy thoughts but the ones who remained were ecstatically happy. One of those being XiuYin, he now stuck around BiMing more like a puppy than a disciple.

  A few months have passed and BiMing was proud to be able to declare that his formal disciple was indeed a quick learner. In one months time he completely grasped the idea of how to maintain a constant and healthy spirit flow within his body, now being able to meditate and cultivate. Within two months time  he was able to control his spiritual Qi and send outbursts of it from his body.

  And so on the third month, BiMing took XiuYin to the armoury of spiritual weapons, after all, he can't fight with no weapon. And he can't always take him up and down the mountain, he was getting stomach cramps from the amount of time XiuYin hugged fiercely from behind not to mention flying down on a cloud whilst a male was hugging another was an awfully embarrassing image.

  Little did BiMing know that XiuYin loved it every time he was able to hug Lu ShiZun. His arms always encircled a slim but firm waist, and that silky hair made it feel like he was resting his head on a cushion. His infatuation for Lu ShiZun grew day by day, he found that his eyes would follow him every where and he'd always try to gain his attention. Sometimes he grew confused at the feelings he had for Lu ShiZun, but he always brushed it off as mere admiration.

  As they arrived at the armoury BiMing spoke. "Alright Xiao Yin, I can't enter the room with you as it's a sacred ritual for the weapon to choose its master. When you're in there, don't touch anything, the weapon will come to you, know that every weapon in there has a spirit so do not offend it. Good luck ah... I'll head back for now." As he turned he stumbled back when his sleeve received a strong tug. "Hei, you're getting strong Xiao Yin." BiMing said as he ruffled the head now only a few inches shorter than his.

  "Lu ShiZun... you can't wait?" XiuYin said with a pout.

  BiMing seeing such a cute expression pinched XiuYin's cheeks, "You got nerves for being such a needy disciple, don't think I won't spank you for being naughty." Over the months the master and disciple grew much closer and BiMing loved teasing XiuYin.

  XiuYin's face blushed at the choice of words, specifically the verb 'spank'. An image involuntarily popped into his head but Lu ShiZun was at the receiving end...

  Face turning redder than a tomato XiuYin quickly said, "Apologies Lu ShiZun, I'm just a little nervous..."

  "Don't be... I have faith in you, you've progressed at a speedier pace than most, I bet that Tian bastard is seething with rage at what a talent I snatched from him, hehehe." Over the course of time XiuYin found with much amusement that Lu ShiZun liked to giggle in a sinister manner sometimes.

 However he frowned when Lu ShiZun spoke of Tian ShiZun, "Lu ShiZun... do you have much contact with Tian ShiZun?"

  "Not so much... That bastard appears and disappears like smoke, really creepy..."

  "Lu ShiZun... stay away from him... He's... dangerous." XiuYin said remembering when he once caught Tian ShiZun staring heatedly at Lu ShiZun.

  "Ho, my little disciple is protective of me! I'm glad! You can look after Laozi when I'm old and grey!"

  XiuYin smiled at that and replied, "I will do that gladly... and ShiZun... I'm not little..."

BiMing laughed loudly, "Hahahaha, right now you are a spring bean! At a young age of 15 I doubt you've developed much down there... Don't rush growing up XiuYin... Enjoy it whilst you can." BiMing patted his head one more time before announcing, "Anyway, I actually have something to check on today, so go ahead, I'll see you later." And this time, BiMing strode away.

  XiuYin stood on the spot and instantly decided that he didn't like the image of Lu ShiZun walking away from him... and regarding what he just said... XiuYin is now determined to grow up bigger than ShiZun... In all departments!

  XiuYin turned and stepped through the open door into a dark room. The rooms interior was of dark stone, and the ceiling arched in a circle making him feel like he was stood inside an orb. The door he had just entered through slammed shut but XiuYin wasn't alarmed. He closely observed his surrounds and saw that the walls were covered in cases of all sizes and shapes. He walked around once and turned on the spot.

  He stood silently for a while when he felt a tug on his soul. His head whipped in the direction from where he felt the pull. his eyes landed directly on a long case. He walked towards it and paused, remembering Lu ShiZun's words of not touching it. Instead he called to the object lying within with his soul.

  What responded was a clatter, the object inside moved. It moved again this time stronger, it started clanging and banging, and eventually the case was being moved along with it, XiuYin jumped back as the case felt to the floor and cracked slightly.

  Bang! Bang! bang! 

  The crack grew and grew until something flew out faster than the speed of light. XiuYin observed as what seemed to be a long, thin sword hovered in the air high above him. The sword hovered there a while before shooting down onto XiuYin, just before the blade was about to pierce his head, his surroundings became black. He looked around, turned  in circles and found nothing but black.

  " you will  die." A small voice said.

  "Who's there!" XiuYin said, now on guard.

  "I can see through the depth of  your soul boy, I can see your future and past, I can hear your most intimate thoughts and feel your darkest desires boy."

  "What do you mean I will die?" XiuYin asked, at the same time disturbed at the voices claims.

  "I mean what I said. There is a stain on your soul, a parasite latched onto your life force. You will without a doubt, die before your time."

  XiuYin remained a straight face. "How do I get rid of it?"

  "Remain by the side of the object of your desire and yearning, fate will play it's cruel games."

  "???" XiuYin looked into the darkness in confusion, desire and yearning were heavy words that did not belong in his dictionary... yet.

  The darkness seemed to sigh before saying, "The one you'll come to love and cherish, the one who is the stars to your moon and the sun to your horizon. The beloved child of the gods and cure to your curse."

  "Where will I find such a person..." XiuYin mumbled, confused at the riddles the darkness gave him.

  "Look no further than you already have."

  The voice faded away and XiuYin was back in the room, however in his hands was the heavy weight of cold steel. He glanced down and saw obsidian coloured steel and hilt of a long, straight sword. There were no engravings anywhere on the sword as he turned it, no mark or words inscribed. But he could feel power emit from it. XiuYin flipped the sword in his hands twice before walking out, one hand holding the sword, the other holding his chest, thinking about what the darkness said.

  There's a parasite on your soul....

  Meanwhile back in his own residence was BiMing. After sending XiuYin off he came straight back to the house. Earlier that day, whilst XiuYin was still meditating, a crow had arrived with a message tied to it's claw, but it flew directly into a wooden post. So hard that BiMing winced as he heard a crack and the dying fluttering sounds as the bird fell to the floor. BiMing picked up the limp bird's corpse, still warm in his hands. He stared at it before noticing that the bird had a chipped beak, missing leg and eye. He took the message out discarding it on the tabletop before walking into the yard to bury it.

  Now that XiuYin was gone he decided to open the small scroll. The words were written in red.

To my most precious flower,

Your scent grows stronger by the day,

Zhen grows impatient with the passing hour,

Forgive the delay,

Zhen will soon pluck you from amongst the scum,

Play whilst you can,

For when I come, your blood will beat like a drum.

Wait for me.

  BiMing stumbled backwards as he let the piece of paper slip through his hands. What sick fuck writes such nauseating words... He thought before the piece of paper on the ground burst into flames and then was left with nothing but ashes. BiMing Felt his spine stiffen as fear dragged it's claws across his skin. He stared wide eyed at the pile of ashes before drawing out his whisk and flinging an attack at it, destroying the floor where it was, however the more he lashed at it the more the ash spread, his heart beat accelerated as bile rose in his throat. Those provocative words brought forwards memories he buried at the depth of his mind. He attacked and attacked, at the ashes that seemed to evade and envelope his being

  The room was torn up, broken. As was the man breathing heavily in it...

...............................................................................................................................

A/N- wowaaaaaa... dun dun dun dramaaaaa, finally the story is rollin.

- so it seems my education is thrown out the window, on the path to become a BL writer hahahhahaha........ I have so much to write!!! *A*

- anyways, hope you enjoyed! I just wanted to  write some more today XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 18.4K 108
Dong Fu, was a well settled and self-made businessman at the age of thirty-two. Who would have ever thought fate would play game with him. He died an...
33.3K 1.2K 65
JiYuan woke up to find that he has turned into a big beauty. System : Our goal is to.... JiYuan (without any expression) : ...become a man. This is a...
589K 30.3K 83
[ AN ORIGINAL BL NOVEL FROM RUNNOX ] Feng Xi, who was just an ordinary guy, loves to read cultivation novels, and there was his recent favorite novel...
1.8M 94.2K 78
Main story:COMPLETED Extras:ONGOING ___________________________ After his miserable death, Su Ying transmigrates into a glass-hearted 'white lotus' '...