Jersey Goddess ||• Jersey Sho...

By TaylahMcDonald

Victoria 'Vicki' Farley is Jenni AKA 'Jwoww' baby sister. Victoria is a strong and beautiful girl who protect... More

||• CAST •||
| CHAPTER ONE |
| CHAPTER TWO |
| CHAPTER THREE |
| CHAPTER FOUR |
| CHAPTER FIVE |
| CHAPTER SIX|
| CHAPTER SEVEN |
| CHAPTER EIGHT |
| CHAPTER NINE|
| CHAPTER TEN |
| CHAPTER ELEVEN |
| CHAPTER TWELVE |
| CHAPTER THIRTEEN |
| CHAPTER FOURTEEN |
| CHAPTER FIFTEEN |
| CHAPTER SIXTEEN |
| CHAPTER SEVENTEEN|
| CHAPTER EIGHTEEN |
| CHAPTER NINETEEN |
| CHAPTER TWENTY |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - ONE |
|CHAPTER TWENTY - TWO |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - THREE |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - FOUR |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - FIVE |
| Chapter Twenty - Six |
| Chapter Twenty - Seven |
| Chapter Twenty - Eight |
| Chapter Twenty - Nine |
| Chapter Thirty | Head Banging
| Chapter Thirty - One |
| Chapter Thirty - Two |
| Chapter Thirty - Three |
| Chapter Thirty - Four |
| Chapter Thirty - Five |
| Chapter Thirty - Six |
| Chapter Thirty - Seven |
| Chapter Thirty - Eight
| Chapter Thirty - Nine |
| Chapter Forty |
| CHAPTER FORTY - ONE|
| CHAPTER FORTY - TWO |
| CHAPTER FORTY - THREE | S&J
| CHAPTER FORTY - FOUR| S&J
| CHAPTER FORTY - FIVE |
| CHAPTER FORTY - SIX |
| CHAPTER FORTY - SEVEN |
| CHAPTER FORTY - EIGHT |
| BONUS CHAPTER |

| BONUS CHAPTER |

10.2K 149 26
By TaylahMcDonald

| BONUS CHAPTER 1|THEIR WEDDING

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Someone wants to wish the best of luck to mommy before she marries her daddy." Jenni said carrying in Layla Marie who was now 1.

Vicki pulled Layla into her arms as she smiled up at her mother.

"Hello my gorgeous girl." Vicki said peppering her face with kisses making her squeal with laughter.

Layla started to play with Vicki's silver necklace as Vicki chatted with the girls as Vanessa who was a beautician was brushing on Vicki's beautiful makeup.

"Are you excited? This is the day you've been waiting for." Nicole said holding onto her son Lorenzo who was nearly 1 himself.

"I am so excited to marry the father of my child and the love of my life." Vicki said swaying with Layla who was playing with the loose pieces of Vicki's hair with a smile on her face.

"Have you got her bunny?" Vicki asked Jenni who nodded, reaching into the baby bag and pulled out her favorite stuffed bunny that Vin had got her.

"You are so close to popping, Jen." Sam said as Jenni was pregnant with a girl which Vicki was very excited about.

"I know, i'm exactly 31 weeks along, the same as you when you stayed in Jersey for four days." Jenni said pinching Layla's cheeks who squealed at her godmother.

"Okay Vicki, let's get you into your dress." Vanessa said as Vicki handed Layla to Jenni who happily bounced and danced with her on the spot making her giggle and smile at Jenni.

Once Vicki had her dress on and stepped out nearly everyone had tears in their eyes.

"Is it bad?" Vicki asked turning to face the mirror.

"No sweetheart, you look absolutely gorgeous." Donna said stepping into the room, kissing Layla's head before giving Vicki a cuddle.

"Today's the day, honey." Donna said.

"I just wish Sophie was here with me, she should be standing by my side." Vicki said sighing as she thought about her beautiful best friend who she missed dearly.

"I know it's hard honey, but she's here with you, you know that and she'd be so proud of you." Donna said brushing the single tear that was about to fall from Vicki's eye.

"I know, I have her favorite flowers in my bouquet." Vicki said showing Donna who smiled.

"And she would have really appreciated that." Donna said squeezing Vicki's hand before kissing her forehead.

"Now, let's get you down that aisle." Donna said hooking Vicki's arm with hers, walking her out of the room and down the stairs where her dad was waiting.

As soon as he seen her, he had to wipe his eyes.

"How do I look, dad?" Vicki asked grabbing his hand.

"You look just gorgeous sweetheart, I am so proud of you." He said kissing her cheek making her smile.

"Thank you dad." Vicki said.

"Are you ready honey?" He asked making Vicki nod.

"I've been ready for years." Vicki said making her dad smile as he helped her down the step and onto the grass and rose petals that she walked along.

"Im really glad that you found someone like Pauly." He said as they walked, Vicki's bridesmaids in front of them.

"I'm really glad dad, thank you." Vicki said before they turned a bend and was immediately in front of their families and friends who gasped at the sight of her.

Vicki locked eyes with Pauly who couldn't stop watching as she walked closer and closer to him.

Vin patted him on the back as he had to turn for a second to wipe his eyes.

"She looks amazing mate." Vin said making Pauly nod.

"I can't believe she's marrying me." Pauly said.

"I can." Vin said making Pauly smile at his bestfriend/brother.

As Vicki stood in front of Pauly who gladly excepted her hand that was given to him by her father who patting him on the shoulder before moving and sitting in his seat.

"Vick, you... i'm speechless." Pauly said making Vicki smile.

"You look very handsome yourself." Vicki said as she stood beside him and the priest began the ceremony.

"Friends, we have joined here today to share with Paul Delvecchio and Victoria Rose Farley an important moment in their lives." The priest began.

"Their time together, they have seen their love and understanding of each other grow and blossom and now they have decided to live out the rest of their lives as one." He said making Vicki and Pauly smile at the words that were correctly true.

As the ceremony went on, it was soon time to say their vows.

"Victoria, would you like to go first?" The priest asked as Vicki nodded while clearing her throat.

"I, Victoria Rose Farley, take you, Paul Delvecchio, to be my husband, my friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow." Vicki said flashing a smile at Pauly who just stared at her with so much love in his eyes.

"I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live." Vicki said.

"Okay, Pauly it's your turn." The priest said, Pauly nodded.

"I, Paul Delvecchio take you Victoria Rose Farley to be my wife, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live." Pauly said making Vicki wipe away a few tears.

"That was beautiful. Now for the exchanging of rings." The priest said as Pauly turned to Vin who placed the rings in his hand, he turned back and placed his ring in Vicki before holding her hand again.

"Victoria, please repeat after me." The priest said. "I Victoria Rose Farley give you Paul Delvecchio this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." Vicki said before sliding the silver ring onto Pauly's finger with a smile.

"I, Paul Delvecchio give you Victoria Rose Farley this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." Pauly said sliding the ring onto Vicki's finger.

"By the power vested in me by the State of New Jersey, I now pronounce you husband and wife.  You may now kiss the bride." The priest said before Pauly pulled Vicki into his arms and pressed his lips against hers while clapping and cheering was surrounding them.

Vicki and Pauly looked at the crowd with smiles on their faces.

"I present to you Mr and Mrs Delvecchio." The priest said as Pauly and Vicki began to make their way down the aisle but Pauly quickly grabbed Layla who had a grin on her face as they walked down the aisle making everyone smile.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After making sure their wedding certificate with perfect and had a few wedding photos taken.

Vicki and Pauly stepped into the party and began to break it down on the dance floor making everyone laugh and cheer as Pauly was fist pumping and Vicki was doing the robot.

After the dance party, everyone sat down and ate some food, Vicki had Layla in her lap, feeding her some mashed up potatoes and a few carrots while getting everyone's attention at how adorable she is.

Soon there was a glass tinging and a microphone being tapped making everyone look at Nicole and Vin who were best man and maid of honor.

Vicki and Pauly smiled at the two who had sheets of paper in their hands.

"Now it's time for the embarrassing speeches that would make you piss yourself." Vin said making everyone laugh. "Nicole, you can go first. Leave the best for last."

"Everyone knows my speech will be absolutely amazing Vin, so just shut up." Nicole said making everyone laugh.

"Now, I have known Vicki for nearly six years now and she absolutely means the world to me. I honestly don't know where I would be without her sticking up for me and punching dudes in the face for me." Nicole said making Vicki laugh at the memories. "I am so lucky to have such an incredible and beautiful girl who I call my family by my side. Vicki, you have seen me at my worst and still never ever judge me, you would sit up at all hours of the night with me just to make sure i was alright." Nicole said making Vicki wipe a tear away.

"Till this day, you still stand by me and you have impacted me for the better. I love you Vicki so much and I am absolutely so happy to see you finally happy with the perfect guy you deserve. Pauly, you look after my gorgeous Vicki or i will hunt you down and murder you, I would honestly go to jail for that girl." Nicole said.

"Congratulations Vicki for finally having the family you've always wanted." Nicole said blowing Vicki a kiss.

"Alright! Now, you know i dated Vicki first right." Vin said as everyone laughed.

"Don't have to remind me Vin." Vicki said making him laugh.

"I honestly think Vicki and Pauly were made for each other. I mean just look at the way they are smiling together. It's a perfect couple, really. Pauly, well done mate for finally marrying the most beautiful girl for you, you deserve to be happy." Vin said.

"Vicki and Pauly are my two best friends, practically family and i am so excited to see their family grow because we all know Pauly can't keep it in his pants and Vicki is a sex addict so we all know there will be a lot more children in the future." Vin said making everyone laugh and nod.

"But seriously, congratulations you beautiful couple. I love you both." Vin said making everyone cheer.

"I am Vicki's sister Jenni and I have a few words to say to my brother in law and my gorgeous sister." Jen said.

"Pauly, I want to thank you for lifting Vicki up and making her smile and become her whole world. Thank you for caring and supporting my sister in everything she does. Thank you for holding her and wiping away her tears when her best friend passed away, which was a very upsetting time for Vicki. But mostly thank you for giving Vicki a family with the most beautiful girl in the world." Jenni said and Vicki squeezed Pauly's hand.

"Besides ours, right babe." Roger said making everyone laugh.

"Anyway, now on to my gorgeous and strong sister. Victoria, I have stood by you through the brightest and the darkest days of your life. I have watched you grow and grow until you are the strongest, beautifulest woman you are today. Vicki, I admire every little thing you do because you amaze me everyday and I want to follow every step you take and be just like you and i hope that when Layla grows up she wants to be just like you too, because there is not one simple thing you need to change about yourself because your flaws made you who you are, so cherish it." Jenni said.

"I have watched you get screamed out and told that you weren't good enough by your own family, but you still stood there and fought back. You had to watch our mother disappear but you still stood there and loved her even when she didn't remember you. You lost your best friend and you still show that strong woman that you are. I love every single thing about you Vicki and I am so grateful that I am your sister because you've taught me what the kind of woman I want to be. So thank you for never giving up and showing everyone that hurt you that they can't hurt you." Jenni said making Vicki get up and run into Vicki's arms where they shared a beautiful moment together.

"I love you so much Jen. Thank you." Vicki said kissing her cheek.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Now it is time for the newlyweds to have their first dance."

Vicki smiled as she was wrapped in Pauly's arms while they began to sway and twirl around making everyone smile at the gorgeous couple.

"I love you so much, my queen." Pauly said.

"I love you so much, my King." Vicki said pressing her lips to his making everyone cheer.

Vicki and Pauly began to cut the cake not before Pauly had to smash frosting onto Vicki's face making her gasp before grabbing some and smearing it all over Pauly's face making everyone laugh.

"Victoria Rose Delvecchio." Pauly said.

"That's my name don't wear it out." Vicki said making Pauly laugh before they began to hand out cake to everyone.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yay! They are finally married!
Guys, I have one more bonus chapter i want to do before I start doing the sequel, so one more chapter to go!

I hope everyone liked the two chapters i have done.

Thank you so much for giving this book 2.5K votes, I love you all so much.

I'll update again very soon!Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 704 47
Veronica Richards, Ronnie, is Josh Richards' little sister. With only a year between them, they grew up very close. But now Ronnie wants to pursue a...
13.7K 174 20
Heyy, my name is Carter Farley, i am Jenni's sister, yes Jenni from jersey shore, im going to the shore with the rest of the crew from jersey shore...
16.1K 116 41
this is a story with group chats and instergram post so hope you enjoy
I, Love By

Fanfiction

17.3K 512 61
Jennifer is on the back end of her relationship with Alex and soughts out comfort in her long-time best friend, Leah. But then, someone unexpected po...