Stray Kids one shots/reactions

By soulsakura

Stray Kids one shots, reactions... Request if you want (closed) SOFT FOR THESE BOYS More

HI HELLO
Woojin 🐻
Chan 🦇
Minho 🕺🏻
Changbin 🦄
Hyunjin 🐯
Jisung 🐹
Felix 🐨
Seungmin 🐶
Jeongin 🦊
They have a crush on you
They are jealous
Jeongin (request)
They see you crying
Jeongin (request)
Changbin 🦄
INSTAGRAM TEXTS (1)
INSTAGRAM TEXTS (2)
They're leaving for a tour
Hyunjin 🐯
They see you in swimwear
Jisung 🐹
Chan 🦇
They are the father of your child
Minho 🕺🏻
Woojin 🐻
They have an argument with you
Felix 🐨
They are drunk
Felix (request)
Seungmin 🐶
Jeongin 🦊
You're sick
Felix (request)
Jisung (request)
You're on your period (request)
You meet your ex again (request)
Changbin (request)
You come back home, drunk (request)
You're jealous (request)
They saw you changing (request)
Hyunjin 🐯
They say something hurtful (request)
Changbin 🦄
You see them changing (request)
You're wearing their clothes (request)
They realize you're both similar (request)
Chan 🦇
Minho 🕺🏻
You back hug them, crying (request)
You are older than them (request)
Minho OR Jisung (request)
Minho's ending
Jisung's ending
THANK YOU
You are younger than them (request)
You slap their butt (request)
Jisung (request)
Woojin 🐻
They fall in love at a concert (request)
Chan (request)
You're curvy (request)
Jisung (request)
You lose a close person (request)
They're proposing (request)
You're fighting with another member (request)
You appear in 'we got married' (request)
You walk down the aisle (request)
You rip your pants in front of them (request)
You swap body/soul (request)
You're a person of color (request)
You're a celebrity (request)
You have an eating disorder (request)
You go on stage with them (request)
The end

They're cheating on you (request)

9K 135 66
By soulsakura

Request/Plot :

Thank you for your request again @lemonite_ , even though I don't imagine skz cheating on their s/o but yeah that is just for fun guys

••

Woojin :

You would see him in a cafe with another girl. You would be quite startled since he told you he was working with the boys. You would observe him talking and laughing with the girl frowning, not liking this at all. Until he suddenly kissed her. You would quickly enter the cafe and throw the ring he gave you right in his face. He would look extremely guilty once he saw your face covered in tears, however he knew what he did and he knew it was over. He watched you leaving with a broken heart, regretting already everything.

Chan :

You two would be at home when Chan went to take a shower. While you were watching the T.V you saw his phone lighting up so you took it to see if it was a member that needed anything. However, you were quite surprised when you saw the name of a girl you didn't know with a text saying that she missed him so much. You felt your eyes watering and when Chan came back you just threw his phone at him and he immediately knew what happened. You could see his face full of regrets and his teary eyes. However you just left, broken.

Minho :

« We need to talk ». You'd look at him, those 4 words nobody wants to hear. He would tell you frankly that he didn't feel the same way as before and that he thought it was better for you to break up. You would start to ramble trying to find excuses for him to stay since you didn't know what was wrong in your relationship, when he finally added « I met someone else ». You would feel your heart breaking as Minho was looking down, too ashamed. You would push him away and quickly leave before he saw you cry, obviously hurt.

Changbin :

You decided to surprise Changbin by coming to the studio, where he would spend most of his days recently. However, once you arrived the members told you he went outside and he never spend much time in the studio these days. You started to worry and went to his favorite place in the city. There, you saw him with a girl, holding her hand and kissing her cheek. You didn't even feel your tears streaming down your face as you made eyes contact with him. He widened his eyes and looked away, ashamed of what he did. You quickly left, demolished.

Hyunjin :

You two were walking hand in hand in the streets, having a little date, when a girl came to you and started screaming at Hyunjin. You'd not understand what was happening since you never saw her before, however Hyunjin seemed to know her. The girl kept on screaming about how she trusted Hyunjin and yet he cheated on her. Hyunjin was obviously extremely uncomfortable at the situation and he didn't even dare to look at you. You simply asked him « is it true?? ». He'd nod slowly, tears streaming down his face as he regretted already. You would just leave, broken as you felt your own eyes watering.

Jisung :

You were scrolling through Instagram, bored since it had been days since Skz were on a tour. You missed them all but especially your boyfriend, Jisung. You saw everyone of your friends dm'ing you a post of Dispatch. You looked at it and saw Jisung, holding hands with an other girl idol. You swiped the pictures and saw another one of them kissing in a car, thinking nobody saw them. You felt your eyes watering as you called your best friend. She told you that the agency approved their relationship and that she was sorry for you. You saw few missed calls from Jisung but you decided to ignore them and to leave him.
(Hahahahahahahaha I hate dispatch)

Felix :

You received a text from Felix telling you he needed to break up because the company didn't accept your relationship. Just a simple text. No I loved you. No good bye. Nothing more. You were walking in the local park, trying to get him off your mind, obviously failing, when you saw him sitting down on a bench. You were about to come to him when you noticed that he was not alone, but with a girl. You frowned and stood shocked when you saw him kissing her. You came to him and threw the necklace he gave you while he looked at you shocked and ashamed.

Seungmin :

You would receive a text from him, canceling your plans for tonight because he was working late again. You were sad but you didn't want to spend the night alone since it was your birthday. I guess he forgot... You called your best friend and she gladly accepted to go to the restaurant you reserved, in the first place with Seungmin, with you. On your way there your best friend started to act weird and told you she didn't like this place in fact. You pushed her a bit and saw Seungmin already inside with a girl, holding her hand. You started to cry as your friend hug you, telling you how sorry she was for you, him oblivious of your presence.

Jeongin :

« I can't do this anymore ». You would look at him confused and he would simply tell you that he met someone few weeks ago and that they were dating. You felt like you were his best friend and he was telling you his crush but hell no you were his girlfriend. Well ex girlfriend. You felt tears filling up your eyes as you looked at him in disbelief. He looked down, extremely ashamed and already regretting hurting you. He told you how sorry he was and that he wished it was different however it was too late and you quickly left, too hurt.

***

I'm sorry for the sudden hiatus... but happy new year everyone !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 504 20
Just a few Stray Kids oneshots from my tumblr account
928K 15K 92
stray kids scenarios and imagines ! *stray kids ships are now included!*
34.8K 676 12
requested 🖤 Stray Kids x Fem Reader Poly Imagines! All ships are welcomed but I only do TWO members per chapter. So, for example, Hyunjin and Felix...
9.6K 109 95
REQUESTS OPEN!! ©SeojunIsNotMinho