[6ACES FF] Fan To girlfriend...

By Park_Khushbu

This ff is about a fan of 6aces who became the girlfriend of sang-hyun the maknae of 6aces More

episode 1

5 0 0
By Park_Khushbu

Today you are going to 6ACES fansign and your bias is            Lee Sang-hyun . You are 1 year younger than your bias . You were very excited to go to their fansign.
You arrived at the fansign.After waiting for a long time , it's finally your turn to meet your bias.Surprizingly sang-hyun was staring at you the whole time you were talking,it seemed like he was in his world thinking about you .
When it was time to move to the next member , he came back to earth. Then he took a piece of paper and wrote something and handed it to you . You took it and went to the next member.
After fansign  you get out of the building and unfold the paper given to you by sang-hyun it was written "wait for me in the XXXX park until the fansign is over"
After two hours

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...