Luke Korns Fanfiction - Anoth...

By YoutubrImagines

16 year old Briana original born in Britian moved to America this year with her dad. She loves youtubers, so... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 3

710 10 1
By YoutubrImagines

Mikeys Pov:

We stood up and Briana went to talk to thatsojack. I walked up to Luke, "she is hot!" I said. Luke grinned and looked at the floor. "Dude, its obvious you like her!" I said. "What?" He said. "look, ill go ask her if she wants to go get lunch with us!" I said smiling. I walked over to Briana and Jack. "Hey!" I said. "oh Hey!" She said back. "I was just wondering if you are doing anything later?" I asked. "Um, i dont think so." She said. "Great, well i was just wondering if you wanted to get lunch me and the guys?" I said. "Um, you didnt have any think planned did you Jack?" she asked Jack. "oh no ,its fine i will hang with Anthony." Jake replied. "ok sure, are you are you staying at the main hotel?" She asked. "yeah! floor 9 room 8. When your ready just knock." I said smiling. "ok thanks!" she said. I walked back over to the guys. "Shes gonna come." I said. "Come where?" Nick said. "oh i invited Briana to have lunch with us." I said. "sweet, shes hot as fuck!" Adam said grinning. "God!" Luke said at Adams remark. "what? Its that truth!' Adam said laughing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 83.7K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
187K 8.5K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
378K 32.9K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
1M 33.7K 80
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...