๐›๐š๐›๐ข๐ž๐ฌ || ๐›๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By liquiddsmooth

"๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ...๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด-" ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต... More

Box o'Chikin
Sweater
Ryan Plushies
Milk'n Cookies
Text message
Warm hugs
Freeze
COLD
A baby
Chocolate pudding
Gone
Missing
Missing pt.2
Where is she
Interogation
"Put some clothes on"
Box o'cookies
Spicy Noodles
Hold the phone
Injury {edited}
Finale
New book!
ยฐ~.*Bonus*.~ยฐ
(# ๏พŸะ”๏พŸ)
new book!

Revealed

5.1K 194 142
By liquiddsmooth

A/N: Helloooo it's me! The author! These next chapters are going to be fillers, I still have just a little bit of ideas for this book soooo yeah.

Let's get it 👇

"Kai?"

"Ohh him."

Jin gave a sweet smile to them as he poured some cheese sauce on the well dressed noodles that they had made, "So, you guys are a couple or what?"

Jennie opened he mouth to speak but Kai interrupted her, "Ah yes! Yes we are." He looked to his side grinning at Jennie as she did the same,

"We've been dating for a while now." Jennie blushed at her feet,

Jin didn't know if he should be happy or sad at her remark; however, he couldn't feel anything at all. The room was silent. Awkwardness spread through the air,

"Sooo!" Taehyung broke the silence, "Heh Heh, where are you guys going?" He smiled widely at the two,

Kai walked to the door "The park." He said, pursing his lips, and pulling Jennie along with him, "We should be going now, don't wanna interrupt what's going on here!"

Taehyung walked behind them to close the door.

"Okay! Byeee! You two look cute together!" Taehyung called to them through the hallway then quickly shutting the door; double locking it, "Not."

"Taehyung-ah! That's mean!" Jimin put his hands on his hips,

"What am I supposed to say? Awwww look how cute they are!!! Teehee!" He fluttered his eyelashes. He looked over to Jisoo who had a sad yet blank expression staring off into space, "Jisoo-yah what's wrong?"

"H—Huh?" She blinked a couple times, "O—oh I'm fine."

"Yah, you look mad." Jin put his utensils down and stared back at her, "Rose you too."

Rose's head felt hot, her cheeks were burning and her fingernails dug into the palms of her hands. There was something very wrong.

Jisoo sighed before she spoke, "Okay fine, we aren't feeling our best right now."

"Why not?" Jimin asked rubbing his hand on Rose's back to calm her down and did the same to Jisoo,

"Jennie and him, that's what." Jisoo crossed her arms, "She broke so many rules just to be with him. I'm afraid that we'll get in trouble because of her."

"What are those rules to be exact?" Jimin asked,

Jisoo hesitates before she spoke, "...Meeting up with a guy."

The three men froze, looking at each other nervously they asked another question.

"What about us though? We're guys." Taehyung tilting his head and having the habit of licking his lips,

"You guys are an acception." Rose said tucking some hair behind her ear,  "..We begged YG to let us finally be friends with a male idol group. He allowed us to but said this will be the only one—."

"—Until Jennie started bringing Kai over." Jisoo finished her sentence with a long sigh, "She's been sneaking out lately..I've seen it myself."

"Anyway...Let's focus on The happy things for now!" Rose smiled trying her best to lighten the mood, "You guys came here to do a mukbang right? Let's do one!"

This put a smile on their faces, they wouldn't let a forbidden relationship ruin their appetite. Placing the food in the living room they set the camera up for Vlive. The only problem was that Army's and Blinks don't know that they're friends, they'll suspect something.

Rose has decided that she and Jisoo will film a Vlive in their room and the boys can do it in the living room since no one knows what BTS' house even looks like.

Jimin turned the camera on starting the Vlive; immediately hundreds of thousands of people joined.

"Hello Armyyyy!" Jin held up a bowl of spicy noodles, "Today we will be doing another episode of Eat Jin. Today we have two special guests!" He held a spoon to they're faces as if he was an MC.

"Hellooo! It's me Taehyung! Hi Army!" Taehyung waved his chopsticks to the camera,

"Hi Army! I'm Jimin!" He said pulling a finger heart out of his pockets, "We are both honoured to be on an episode of Eat Jin."

The trio looked at the comments to see everyone's response;

————————————————————
@/got_nojams: OMG ANOTHER EPISODE OF EAT JINAKDBSJXBS

@/mochi_mochi: Yaassssss

@/a.box.o.kookies: IM HUNGRY NOW

@/bts.vjinjoon: 💜💜💜

@/moon_joon: KINGSS

@/lycheejuice_uwu: ٩(๑òωó๑)۶

@/tae_alien: doesn't that look like blackpink's living room?

@/jisoo.kimchi: OMFG ISNT THAT BLACKPINK'S LIVING ROOM???

@/agustmin: Y'all are just delulu
————————————————————

"Yah this isn't Blackpink's living room this is our living room!" Jin said laughing at the camera,

Even thought it really wasn't they're living room.

————————————————————

@/lisa.loves: OMG HE MENTIONED BLACKPINK MY ARMYLINK HEARTUE

@/hobi.hopeworld: JIN WHY ARE YOU LYING THATS CLEARLY THEIR LIVING ROOM

@/namjinie: THE DELULU IS HOT IN HERE

————————————————————

Jimin laughed nervously, "Anyway! Let's start
eating!"

Grabbing a bowl of spicy cheesy noodles he started eating; Jin and Taehyung did the same and answered some questions from the comments as they were eating.

-
-

Pressing the button to start the live, Rose hurriedly sat in the bed next to Jisoo; holding the laced tray of cheesy and spicy noodles, each with a glass of milk on the side. They both held the bowls up to their faces acting surprised at the camera, like a thumbnail for a YouTube video.

"Hey blinkssss!" Rose said taking a big whiff of the noodles,

"Hellooo!" Jisoo smiled dancing with the bowl of noodles in her hands, "Today is a special Instagram live!"

"We are doing the fire noodle challenge! One of our friends kindly bought us some spicy noodles and we shall spend our time eating it with you guys!" Rose waved her hands over the tray, "Normally we would do this on Vlive but I wanted to try something different this time."

Rose's bedroom door slowly creaked open; however, the girls ignored it as they were too excited to eat.

Jisoo clapped her hands together, "Let's eat!"

————————————————————

@/lalablink: Yassss chaesoo for life!

@/chicken.chu: missed you guys! When's the next comeback?

@/jensoo_chaelisa: DU DDU DU DDU!!!!

@/rosesare.mochi: PLEASE HAVE ANOTHER COMEBACK!!

@/army_joon: BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION

@/ruby_jenn: WHEN IS THE NEXT COMEBACK?? MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

@/chim.myroses: hasn't anyone noticed that BTS is live too? In what looks like their living room?

@/taelien._.: ANY ARMYBLINKS HERE??!!

@/sooyaa.sauce: MEEEE

@/min_suga: y'all delulu or something?

————————————————————

The food were delicious; the stringy cheese stretched as the noodles hung from their mouths. The mini sausages we so tender and juicy it exploded with flavour as you bit into it. The spicy ness was burning their tongues off. The box of cookies and chips that the guys had bought for them were put to the side as they were for dessert.

"Ahhh! So spicy!" Rose panted fanning her mouth reaching for a glass of milk, then drinking it down in huge gulps.

A loud bang in the living room caused the two to spill their food; even startling the audience watching the live.

————————————————————

@/kawaii._.tea: OMG WHAT WAS THAT???

@/uni.jennie: UNNIES ARE YOU OKAY??

@/lisayah: WTF

@/chichu: OMFG WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT

@/peachyrose: PLEASE BE SAFE

————————————————————

The fans stormed the comments, worrying about their idols.

"Jimin, Taehyung and Jin are in the living room." Rose whispered to Jisoo, making sure they were not heard by their fans,

Placing their bowls down they ran to the living room; leaving the camera on meaning that fans could still hear what was going on.

They stood at the doorway in the living room; in shock of what was in their view.

A man dressed in all black was laying in the corner of the living room; he seemed to have been shoved there since Jimin had his fists balled up. The Vlive camera was knocked over; Jin and Taehyung stood next to Jimin staring straight at the middle aged man.

"What happened?!" Rose ran over to the three calming them down, "Who is this?"

Jisoo stood behind them shock of what's happening, "Yahh I'm scared.." Taehyung put his arm around her, making sure she won't be scared anymore.

"I was walking to the washroom and I spotted him peeking through your bed room door, taking pictures of you on his phone." Jimin sighed resting his head in his hands, "We need to report him."

"Ha—...Ha.." he man giggled on the floor holding his phone up, "Oh you don't want to report me—" getting up he put his hands in his pockets, while doing so he kept eyeing at both Jisoo and Rose who stood behind the three, "Wow you two look so beautiful up close.." he said licking his lips,

"Sir can you please leave?" Jin sternly said, "This is a private property, you are trespassing."

The man just laughed, his chubby fingers wrapped around his stomach, "Then why are you guys here huh?" He started walking closer to them raising a brow, "BLACKPINK is on dating ban."

The sight of him sent shivers down Jisoo and Rose's spines, how long was that man watching them for? What if the guys weren't here to protect them? What would've happened?

"Our companies have allowed us to see each other sir. Though we are not allowed to show it to the public." Jin answered back confidently, he stood taller than him by a few inches.

"How about I take one of these girlies out for dinner?—"

"No." Taehyung said sternly, "You will not."

The man smirked pulling out his phone, "You won't allow me? Well why don't I release some photos of you guys sleeping together—"

"How did you get those?!" Taehyung stepped closer to him,

"—Aww look how cute you guys are all cuddled up together! I have some some of your beloved maknae's too." He sarcastically said scrolling down to a picture of both Lisa and Jungkook, they were both running away.

"So that's why they were hiding.." Taehyung thought,

"So just hand one of the girls over and I won't release the photos—"

Jimin interrupted, "H—Haven't you listened to him earlier? He said no." He stood right in front of the man pushing Taehyung behind him, "Don't make me force you out."

"Oh come on I'll just take them out to dinner for the night."

"I'm sorry sir but we can't allow tha—" Jimin could finish his he collapsed holding his stomach; revealing the man holding a switchblade.

"Will that make you allow it?"

"YOU BASTARD—" Jisoo threw a punch at the man making him fall the floor, "YOU SICK SICK BASTARD!-" she grabbed his shirt and shoved his head into the wall,

He grabbed her arm and pulled her down to the floor; he was now on top of her pinning her down so she couldn't move. Holding the knife against her neck he slowly ripped the collar of her sweater; before he could finish Taehyung had pushed him off.

"Get. Off. Her." Taehyung coldly said picking Jisoo up, "Jisoo! Are you alright?"

"Y—Yes I'm fine." She covered the exposed part of her now ripped sweater exposing her bra underneath,

Jin was holding Jimin in his arms wrapping the wound with one of the blankets they found. Rose had her hand rested on Jimin's face; tears rolling down her eyes as she called the police.

But remember both cameras were still on.

————————————————————

@/jenlisa_4life: Omg...what's happening there?

@/chipmunk_chae: I heard some noises and some swearing in the background..I hope they're okay..

@/_lisaaa: if you check BTS's live on the Vlive app the same thing is happening...

@/cheesy.chu: @/_lisaaa you're right I was there watching the whole thing after Jimin said he'd go to the washroom I heard a thud and the camera knocked over.

@/moon_joon: a few blinks told me to come here. The camera is still on and is filming the floor however you can still hear the audio.

@/a.cup.o_tae: blinks how's it going here? I heard from a few of you guys the same thing is happening to you too. Watch BTS's live and see for yourself if you don't believe me.

@/chicken_chu: @/a.cup.o_tae I watched a part of the live....it's sorta disturbing..I hear crying and shouting and it sounds like Rose crying and Jisoo shouting at someone.

@/a.cup.o_tae: @/chicken_chu It doesn't sound like it's just them though..I hear other voices

@/chicken_chu: @/a.cup.o_tae: like who?

@/a.cup.o_tae: @/chicken_chu Jin and Taehyung.

————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 3.1K 61
7 agents, 4 mysterious girls and 1 enemy. Vsoo ft. Blacktan [[All copyrights reserved]]
165K 4.5K 40
Jisoo, Jennie, Rosรฉ, and Lisa have been supporting a boyband called BTS ever since they debut, will they meet each other and fall in love? or will it...
1.1M 45.1K 53
โThat's good. My heart belongs to Rosรฉ anyway.โž
237K 6.6K 16
๐˜ฝ๐™๐™Ž ๐™ซ๐™ค๐™˜๐™–๐™ก ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐“ง ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Š๐๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐•ต๐–Ž๐–“๐–˜๐–”๐–”, ๐•ฟ๐–†๐–Š๐–“๐–“๐–Ž๐–Š, ๐•ต๐–Ž๐–—๐–”๐–˜๐–Š, ๐•ท๐–Ž๐–Ÿ๐–๐–”๐–”๐–