Hades × Maleficent, a descend...

By Z18M9Malrae

(2023: wrote this back when I was 12, quality of content is NOT promised!!! For better content/writing, pleas... More

About this book
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Give me a moment......

1.1K 13 0
By Z18M9Malrae

Wait! Surely you didn't think that was the end, did you?

This is an intermission, where the plot of descendants 2 & descendants 3 is supposed to happen...Then, after this, is how this story ends!

The lead-in to the story is extracted from my personal story journal, and there may be some characters that you do not know, so please bear with me, and please, do not judge me, okay? This is all just my fan fiction; one can dream right?

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Okay, so, "Z" is Mal's closest best friend and also wields magic. To enjoy the following parts, you might want to try imagining yourself as "Z" and your dearest loved one as Mal.

Oh and once Z is no longer in the plot, just read on to unravel the ending! Thank you!😀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 1.7K 63
UK has been going through some tough times with Brexit and parliament and his kingdoms are becoming reckless and want to break free. No one knows abo...
12.5K 368 28
(2023: wrote this back when I was 13, quality of content is NOT promised!!! For better content/writing, please look for my more recent fics, thank yo...
47.1K 1.6K 27
What if the Fairy Godmother didn't catch the wand? What if Maleficent caught it... and created a Forgotten Auradon? After she caught the Fairy Godmo...
172K 9K 23
****book two of Savage MC series***** "Go on sweetie, blow out the candles and make a wish. Now don't tell anyone or it won't come true" "I wont, I p...