Heaven || Larry Stylinson

By TCX_2001

When he reached him, Liam was taken back at what he witnessed. "What is happening to him?!" Harry asked, reli... More

Prologue
Chapter One: Reminiscence
Chapter Two : Return
Chapter Three : Ruthless
Chapter Four : Revelation
Chapter Five : Remembrance
Chapter Six : Recitation
Chapter Seven : Retribution
Chapter Nine : Ruination
Chapter Ten : Ruminate
Chapter Eleven : Recollection
Chapter Twelve : Revival
Chapter Thirteen : Recall
Chapter Fourteen : Redintegration
Chapter Fifteen : Risk
Chapter Sixteen : Resurrection
Chapter Seventeen : Radical
Chapter Eighteen : Reality
Heaven

Chapter Eight : Risqué

11.3K 374 261
By TCX_2001

Warnings : Smut

Two unpleasant weeks had passed since Louis stopped the suppressants and the fact that this whole ordeal was torture did little to uplift his spirits. But, Louis bore it with a shrug and since he did so, he was ordered to confine himself to the King's quarters with a number of Omegas tending to his beck and call, although the Omega had asked Harry to not to do so.

As of now Louis' health had improved from the after-effects of his suppressants and the only thing he could wait for now was his heat.

"Lou?" Niall called out, as soon as he entered the chambers. "Goddamn, you smell so good!"

Louis turned his person towards the Omega and smiled at the given compliment, "Thank you."

"Harry's going to ravish you, I'm already telling." Zayn followed him and sat on the bed which caused a blush to bloom on Louis' cheeks, as he accompanied the omega on his bed and began to peel the fruits he had on his plate.

"We've had sex before," Louis shrugged, calming the speed of his heartbeats.

"But that isn't significant is it, Your Highness?" A foreign voice descended inside. He saw the elderly seer enter the chambers with her staff guiding her and two Omegas following her.

"You are mating with him today. Forming a soul bond with him, summoning Old Magic that doesn't happen everyday does it?"

Louis quietly shook his hand in negation to the given question and discarded his fruits to give his attention to the Royal Seer. "You have a prediction for me or the Alpha?"

The woman's aquamarine met Louis' own colours and her thin lips lifted into a gentle smile, None. But I would recommend your Alpha to pay attention to the people around him."

"There are many people thirsty for his blood," she warned him with a raise of her arched eyebrow.

Louis smiled at her, a genuine smile, "As long as I am alive that's not something the Alpha needs to worry about."

"Of course, of course," she shook her head in agreement and in acknowledgement of what had been said.

The seer strolled around the chambers, inspecting every corner and inch of it and shook her head, as she noticed the moon appearing into the slowly darkening sky which was curtained by the aluminium clouds. Before she could even tell a word to Louis, the man clutched his abdomen and lurched forward, shutting his eyes in absolute pain causing the entirety of the chambers to plunge on the man.

In the next few minutes, Louis couldn't comprehend whatever occurred. His skin flared up like molten lead burning every inch; nothing was relieving him from the burdening pain. As he writhed in the sheets with tears fogging his eyes, he muttered, "Harry."

The mutters grew into a chant which he had to bite back down due to the number of people present around him. Strangling the urge to shed tears, he just hoped Harry would find him quickly which the Alpha did.

Ordering everybody to leave the quarters and giving a few additional instructions to Niall before the doors squeezed shut, leaving the Alpha and Omega to one another's presence.

The Alpha approached the whimpering omega and loomed over him, placing kisses all over his burning skin making the man moan in satisfaction. "Let's get you out of this sweetheart," the Alpha nudged, inhaling the sweet smell which persisted in the air. Manoeuvring him onto his lap, he quickly discarded the thin material the Omega wore and undressed shortly, keeping in check his lips that continued to kiss the Omega's and did so diligently.

Running his hand down Louis' thighs, he began stroking the hardness which lay between his legs; a series of deep breaths followed his actions, nudging a deep sense of satisfaction in Harry. He could dismantle the Omega's sense with just a few strokes, if he did an attempt on what he had planned, Louis would shred into pieces due to the pleasure. The Omega writhed while perched on Harry's thighs, low whimpers escaping his lips and muffling a few loving words into the Alpha's throat.

It didn't take a lot of coaxing from Harry to make him come, a few strokes over his cock and the Omega climaxed immediately. He felt Louis' hot and quick breath on his skin and the pace of the Omega's heart could be felt into his own chest. Not waiting any longer for Louis to relax further, the Alpha moved his hands behind Louis' lower back, grabbing softly the warm skin, a deep groan eliciting from his mouth at the feeling.

The Alpha ghosted his fingers over his Omega's hole, while he turned Louis' face and smashed their lips together, carefully exploring his soon to be mate's mouth, discovering every cavern with an urgent need. His middle finger rubbed against Louis' hole in a tantalizing fashion, initiating the Omega to rub his hips against the small touch he received. Harry smirked at the reaction and put the Omega back on the bed who grunted at the loss of contact.

Harry pinned him down and lowered himself to the spot his omega was the most vulnerable. He marvelled at the view, Louis' thick thighs spread in front of him, inviting his Alpha to his most private part. Without any hesitation, Harry lapped up the leaking entrance, his chest vibrating with pride in earning those kinds of moans from his mate. Louis let out a squeal of satisfaction at the occurrence, squirming in his position with moans emanating from his throat due to which Harry's grip was made more firm on the Omega's hands, keeping him in place. Licking the rim of muscles, he placed a kiss on the witness, allowing the sweet poison to reside on his lips. Although sex had persisted tirelessly between the two of them, Harry had never gone down on the man, Louis had insisted not to but at this point, he felt like punishing the warrior for his request of keeping him away from what was rightfully his.

Devouring the taste of his omega who pushed his cheeks further to the Alpha, the man just smirked at the action and dived in, licking a thick stripe against the pool of ambrosia which clenched under the alpha's attention, releasing more of the delicious nectar which was being licked and drunk by his Alpha, resulting in an orgasm causing loud cries of pleasure from the throat of the submissive. Steering his attention away from his hole, he planted light kisses on the insides of his soft thighs, nibbling on the skin which came in contact with his lips, he heard Louis' breathing grow more hoarse. Harry knew he was attempting to strangle the moans but the more he did it, the more the Emperor teased him. Finally, he began moaning loudly at the ministration, stumbling a few words out which were very incoherent.

"Repeat that, love."

Lips shiny and strawberry-red from being bitten repeatedly, the Omega let out with a whimper, "Alpha... knot..."

Grinning at the deplorable state of his Omega, he proceeded to have some entertainment, as he innocently voiced out, Want my knot?"

"Need...your...knot!" He exclaimed writhing while Harry lined a trail of kisses up his spine whilst his fingers dug back into the crack of Louis' cheeks. He pressed them teasingly at the rim which initiated the Omega to gyrate his hips against the fingers, moans becoming louder with each second that passed.

As he progressed up Louis' back, he was thrown to the bed with his Omega on top of him. Heaving in desperation, he could see the wanting in his watery pools while they looked at him with intrepid desire and roaring, "I want. Your knot. Now!" The former beta demanded with conviction, "No teasing! Fill me up! Mark me! Mate me!"

Saying Harry was pleased by the outburst was an understatement, as the words gently stroked his Alpha ego which was certainly going to mark and mate him and assuredly fill him up with his children. He loved it when Louis was brash and bold; something about that caused ripples of excitement surge through his body and right now, with Louis' person on top of him - commanding him to give him what he deserved - made him feel blissful.

Growling in approval of the initiative, he kissed the man in assurance, "Gonna do all of that to you, gonna make you mine! Every single soul of this empire will know that!" He professed.

Taunting him with a raise of his eyebrows, as his ocean eyes stared down at him, Well, then do it! How long are you going to wait? Another six years?"

Growling at the response, he pulled the man closer and crashed their lips, allowing him to carefully scrutinize the taste of his Omega to mark him as his territory, very soon. He felt Louis lose control during the kiss, and  Harry knew he couldn't stay any longer without feeling the inviting heat of his lover. He stroked his cock at the Omega's entrance, lathering it further with slick before he lined up his length with the hole and roughly pushed it inside. The push of his hips made Louis squeal in elation, inducing a wave of satisfaction in the Omega at the fulfilment of his wishes thereby letting his cock swell up at its fullest.

No sooner did Harry fastened the pace of his thrusts, Louis' eyes slammed shut in anticipation of the knot of his alpha which would bond him to the man. Harry moved with vigour, his face resting over his Omega's neck, roaming it with his tongue and filling his senses with Louis' delicious taste.

"You're my most precious treasure. Nothing and no one will ever compare to you," Harry said as he rammed himself as hard as he could into his submissive, before spilling his seed into the caverns of Louis' hole which fostered a breathtaking orgasm.

The world stopped before Louis' eyes, as he simultaneously came with his Alpha. The warmth sprayed in the caves of his insides with a feeling of numbness cascading over him, nudging him onto the pinnacle of exultation which he hadn't quite reached.

While Louis' head continued its journey to the apex of pleasure, he was rudely drawn out of it when Harry pulled him and ploughed his sharp canines through Louis' epidermis on his neck, flooding his tongue with the pheromones, emitting a high pitched scream from the Omega at the mating, ensuring the echoes of it reached everybody who resided in the skies and on earth to make them aware that the stars knit themselves to witness the mating ritual.

* * *

Louis felt his Alpha stir beside him in discomfort; the omega felt his rut pacing steadily towards him. It had been six nights since Louis' heat commenced, his heat was still present but the intensity had reduced significantly. Louis hadn't been outside their quarters but he had heard the fireworks which would go on consistently every night until the seventh night to celebrate the mating of the King.

Fluttering his eyes open, Louis saw the alpha twisting with perspiration sticking to the sides of his face when he shook him to rouse the man who wakes upheaving.

"Alpha?" He questioned gently to which Harry just grunted a response, "Rut. It's coming too soon."

When he heard this, he immediately went down to the Alpha's aching cock and licked a stripe over it, stringing a moan from the Emperor who didn't know this was pain or pleasure but Louis assured him it was both when he placed his lush lips on the tip and sucked the entirety of the organ into the wet caves of his mouth. Guaranteeing that none of his teeth touched the man's sensitive skin, he vigorously sucked the Alpha's cock to make sure that he delivered nothing but a pleasure to the man who was writhing upon his ministrations with his head ramming into the pillow and any more force would rip it apart.

Setting the pace between extremes, he quickly slurped the cock for a while and then slowed the pace into luxurious licks all over it. On feeling the hardness in his mouth thicken, he immediately got on top of him, grinding their bodies together, he lowered himself to his ear, "Then let it come, Harry, I'm right here." He assured him, biting his earlobe. "Just for you to fuck, for you to devour and ravish me. I was made for this, for you."

This was incentive enough for the Alpha to pin the omega up on the bed growling, "Mine." He affirmed and bit his neck while his hands flew down and entered Louis' hole which was spouting slick.

"Mine," he repeated and lowered his lips to Louis' nipple, harshly tugging them with his teeth.

Louis knew that this would be the result of what he told him and he loved every minute of it. He was sure that this instigation was going to become one racy night of intercourse and he so desperately wanted it, needed it. He wanted Harry to claim him countless number of times and mark him in such a manner that the skin on his body would be less; he needed this man.

Moaning in pleasure, he felt Harry add another finger and in no gentle manner crooked it for it to stroke his prostate. Without losing more time Harry found it being familiar with every crevice of his Omega's body, causing Louis to bite his lower lip in response. Instantly noticing the gap in the vocalisation, he sunk his canines into Louis' throat, "Need to hear you, Omega." He hissed. "Scream for me, scream my name!" He commanded; voice deep, thick, and lower than it had ever been. It was all Louis needed to come. Hard. Making a mess on his stomach which brought a smirk on the Alpha's face.

"Do you want me now, baby?"

"Yes!" He answered too quick and Harry rose his eyebrows and his lips quickly negotiated, Then beg."

Louis' blue eyes flew open to meet Harry's very very green ones which due to the rut were that brilliant that the golden specks were shining through. "You've demanded through your heat, now it's my turn, beg."

"I don't beg." He tried, clutching onto the little arrogance he possessed but he knew this would all end in vain.

"But omegas do, doll," he reasoned and inserting another finger causing Louis to moan, and my omega is completely at my mercy."

That broke the little resolve he had and let out plea after plea, "Want you so bad Alpha!" Louis screamed and spread his legs for better access, "Always wanted you! Want you to fill me up to the brim; need you to mark me, show everyone I am yours, just yours." He murmured breathily while squirming under the digits up his ass.

"Of course, doll," Harry affirmed with a smirk while his fingers grazed upon Louis' prostate once again with pre-come dribbling on his already hard cock. The Omega screamed his name out loud with his eyes watering due to the pleasure bestowed upon him.

"Please, knot me!"

Feeling the base of his cock beginning to swell up, Harry entered Louis, quickly thrusting in and out of him, hitting his prostate, again and again, eliciting more chants from his little one. He marked him again on his other shoulder when his knot began to form and knitted the two of them together.

Body and soul.

When Louis opened his eyes to meet his Alpha's everything came down in a rewind.

I still remember the moment we met
The touch that he planted
The garden he left
I guess the rain was just half that effect

This was all he wanted. Since his eyes met Harry's under the rain; since he slipped the knife and his unwavering trust without a second thought onto Louis' arm. Since the beginning of time, this was all he wanted, being claimed, dominated and marked by his mate. For him to bear his love and children.

And today that is all that he received.

* * *

When Louis' heat and Harry's rut had finally withdrawn its clutches from the pair, the air smelt of a fresh and strong bond.

Regaining complete reign over their senses but not quite over the mating sequence. The overwhelming urge to mark one another had been blown past, leaving behind the residue of irrevocable adoration in Harry's eyes for the man who was tucked in his arms.

It had been two days since the waters of their mating cycles had receded and Harry had to return to his duties that very evening. Louis had been so perfect for him and the Alpha in him. Gorgeous even. He had taken his knot a countless number of times and his body was so complacent to his wishes and desires that it made Harry ridiculously hard to even look back upon their lovemaking.

He had known that spending a heat or a rut with an Omega was satisfying but spending it with Louis was gratifying. He had had sex with Louis plenty of times, nearly every day, it had definitely been pleasurable but not this addictive. It had been addictive. Louis was addictive. He drowned Harry into a sea of passion, made him lose his senses with his raw scent and got him to his knees, every time he surrendered his will completely to his disposal. This man was going to be the death of him, his thoughts resonated while he lowered himself to kiss his forehead. 

Reluctantly, leaving Louis on his bed, Harry knew he had to traverse to give out the next following orders since he had cleared out the entire West wing which consisted of his and the few other blood relatives like Cedric and his sister alongside his wives. Raphia and Sarah had been meek like they always were. Beta wives who were married to strengthen his alliance with the southern kingdoms but Elisa was a pain. Although her marriage with Harry was for the sake of an alliance, she had an increasingly sharp tongue which grew particularly vicious around Louis and grew steadily poisonous after it was declared that he was an Omega, being the reason why he never let anybody talk to Louis without his permission, at least after the declaration.

Harry was in possession of the knowledge that Kings who had beta wives and then bonded with an Omega, involuntarily by bonding with and Omega made their marriages null and void and almost negligible but Harry had been kind enough to address this issue and asked the three of them if would like to dissolve their marriages and return to their respective Kingdoms which Raphia and Sarah politely while Elisa violently declined to.

Nobody was allowed in the entirety of the West wing for any reason whatsoever until Louis' heat receded completely. No guards, no nobles, no royalty, no humans. Those were Harry's orders. Niall would bring food up halfway through the hallway and leave it there ringing a bell notifying the pair and would retreat shutting access to the West wing completely by closing the huge door which guarded the two, outside of which stood fifteen beta guards and three alpha commanders for protection.

Approaching the elaborately colossal doors, carved in rich mahogany, he impressively opened them single-handedly.

No sooner did his dark blue robes which he casually put on swayed the winds, everyone knelt down on a single knee in respect to the Alpha.

"Rise, my knights, I am most grateful for your rendered service." He said with a smile of gratitude on his face which pulled the knights into an erect posture.

"We live to serve, Your Highness," came the symphony from the guards which he courteously acknowledged with a nod and moved to his alpha commander, Ezekiel.

"I have a few orders," he briefed black haired man who nodded in understanding, "I want a healer in our quarters in a few minutes and inform Liam to organise a meeting of the inner circle at dusk and tell him that Elisa, Raphia and Sarah can move back into their quarters, not Cedric."

"Yes, Your Highness." He bowed his head in adherence. "As you wish, Your Highness."

With that Harry returned to his chambers where his omega was absent was from his bed and was returning from the bathroom, garnering the Alpha's attention who sauntered to him.

"I threw up." He answered breathing heaved, looking up at Harry.

He was upset, Harry felt it through the bond. Wrapping his arm around Louis, he kissed his forehead to calm the man. "I think you might be expecting, love."

Louis' fingers grasped his soft silk robes, showcasing his discomfort.

"You weren't on your suppressants, we were simultaneously on our mating cycles," Harry's smooth words descended, whatd you expect?"

"You aren't upset?" Louis squeaked which made Harry chuckle in delight while he effortlessly gathered Louis in his arms, he picked him in his arms.

"You really have this undying urge to satisfy me, right?" Harry asked laying him on the bed, gently, having Louis' big baby blue eyes peer at him in silence. "If you're pregnant, I'll be overwhelmed. What could be better than my children with you carrying them?"

"You'll be happy?" He asked with uncertainty enveloping his voice. Sitting down beside him, his hand slid onto the Omega's pink cheeks, pecking them in a deliberate fashion, allowing his lips to feel the soft skin of the omega, tracing his skin and finally residing on his ear.

"I'd be ecstatic." He whispered kissing the shell of his ear, placing his hand on  his belly, My mate with my kin."

"Your Highness," he blushed and lowered his gaze, shyly.

Harry rose an eyebrow in amusement at the embarrassment, You were anything but," he searched for the word while lowering his lips to the neck, licking over the bond, "hesitant, in the past few days," drawing a deeper blush from Louis, moaning, as his tongue contacted the bond mark and then thoughtfully added, and I think I go by the name Harry."

"Harry." He pronounced, the name rolling off his tongue like butter. "My Harry?" He asked, baring his neck to him.

"Just yours." He affirmed and kissed the man's head.

* * *

When dusk dawned upon them, Harry had left to perform his courtly responsibilities whilst Louis stayed in their room, resting due to his overwhelming nausea with a line of guards edging their room.

Louis was sitting up on their bed, sketching away his boredom and nausea. The past few days had passed away in sheer pleasure. Never in his wildest dreams had he imagined that the Emperor would mate him. Knowing the fact that a person is made for you but acknowledging that you can't have them is not only aggravating but also painful. Fortunately, what he expected had taken a complete roundabout and landed him happily bonded to the man he could give his life for without a second thought.

His alpha. He could repeat it a million times in his head and it would still feel exotic every time he said it and every time that occurred, there were bubbles of satisfaction bursting through him and he rested assured that Harry felt that bliss through the bond and had expressed his ardent desire to feel more of his emotions which were beating drums under his well-schooled mask of indifference, they were as the Emperor had termed it so eloquently, made him feel interesting things.'

Uncomfortable with his position, he shifted to the marble floor and continued with his focus returning back to the paper. This activity did not deter his unalloyed attention from his surroundings, explaining why he heard the footsteps approach into the cavern of their room.

Ignoring the intruder's unwelcomed presence, he remained unaffected with his sketching. The tap of footsteps finally hovered over him standing at a still position a few feet away.

"Tell me Queen Elisa to what do I owe your presence?" Louis' blue hues staying stationary on the sketch with his hands violently perfecting the paper underneath.

"So now the King's mate finds it beneath him to even acknowledge my presence?!" She exclaimed, clearly annoyed. "Remember this one thing Louis, I was there here before you, he was with me!"

"Nobody ever denied that, Miss Elisa." He replied, not really bothered by her declarations.

Seemingly, the Queen hadn't really concluded her rambling, People have come and gone, I've stayed."

Sighing, Louis spiralled his surveillance to his cloth bag, removing the other charcoal pencils, he often carved in his spare time, unfazed by the woman and her complaints, Im aware of that fact too."

"He has been mine since we were married at twenty!" She wailed at him. "Just because you are an Omega! He'll return to me! I'm the only person who'd accept him for what he is!"

"And what exactly is he?"

"He is a monster." She spat with venom etched in her words. "A monster to great for anything sane in the world."

This pivoted him towards the Queen, standing on the marble floor, he carefully meandered to her and held his hand towards her. "Take it."

Taking his hand with her face etched with scepticism, he leads her to a sofa and made knelt down before her.

"Elisa." He addressed, disregarding the formality and smiled at her, You need to remember one thing, my dear, the brilliance of the sun persists because we are incapable of producing that brilliance." He began, gently prodding onto the topic, the sun makes you sweat, burns you, induces thirst and we might almost curse it at some point but is there any other source which could provide warmth greater than that of it?" He inquired with his winter like eyes meeting her steely gaze and answered it himself, I don't think so."

"That is him." He proclaimed. "Your Alpha, my Alpha, this kingdom's Emperor, he could be a lot of things, furious, vicious but it's all-enveloping and irreplaceable, like him."

Elisa's silver eyes visibly softened in her gaze, pooling her attention to him, as he continued with his delicately put words, Dont ever think you're doing him a favour because you aren't. He isn't the creature you referenced to in any respect, stringing them together in a sentence deigns his elevation." Helpfully adding and then immediately threatened, And the next time, you even think of associating them, you'll have my sword on your neck regardless of your position. You can insult anybody as much as you want, I can bear it against my person, not against his, and this isn't a threat, it's a promise, I will do it."

Elisa's expression grew stone cold with a shiver running through her body. Louis' words held consequence and the weight of it was making the air around dense. "Since we've established that, I can clearly understand your reluctance for the given circumstances but closing your eyes to the facts won't make them disappear," he said calmly, he was your husband and is my mate, the sooner you accept and acknowledge that, the easier it is for everyone to move on with their lives."

"Louis," she said her silver clashing against his aquamarine, he is an animal. He hits you, he manhandles you, he is despicable, how can you even think of compromising yourself?"

"There's a point, Elisa, if you go beyond that point, you don't see things like that," Louis waved it in dismissal, he has never hit me except for one time, I don't think many people know about that. They assume whatever is fresh on the rumour mill."

"He hit me once Elisa," Louis told her and then a sudden wave of admiration washed over, as a smile presented itself on his face, and he delayed a war after that to make sure I was all right."

"I can't take his violence and he knows that he is hardly spontaneous in his reaction with me." Louis revealed. "I know how difficult it is to do that for somebody who is so violent and the fact he does it for me, relates me."

"The last issue I have found the necessity to address is the fact that you think I am averted with the happening that if he'd choose any of his wives over me." Louis began, as Elisa's eyebrows rose immediately at the disclosure. "I acknowledge that possibility and if he chooses to do so, I am completely satisfied with his decision and you might have questions as to why?"

"Why?" Elisa asked him with her lips pursed.

"Because I love him but it isn't that simple and not many people understand it."

"Even I love him so does Sarah and Raphia."

"Then why would you call him a monster? Jealousy and possessiveness are completely understandable," he reasoned, but I genuinely can't concern my thoughts with that when I could entertain him or make him happier the next minute."

"My world resides in him and I don't expect anything in return," he professed and then shook his head, violently, and when I say this, I don't intend to be poetic but there's no value of my breathing, if it's not in his presence, his happiness is my priority which is why I have absolutely no problem if he chooses anybody over me, it'll hurt but if his happiness is in that particular venture, I have no qualms about it."

Elisa wasn't happy about the declaration, it seemed as though comprehension has eluded her while she sustained her tears in her eyes. "Why? Why him? He isn't worth even a grain of how much you're describing him to be."

"He is. You have no idea, how much he is worth," he chuckled, completely smitten by the King, "if the entire universe and its stars could confine themselves, it would be his existence."

"I wrote that when I met him. Nothing can deter me from loving him, he could break my heart into a million pieces and every piece would still love him the same." Louis smiled at her. "That's why you really shouldn't be worried about me at the least."

Elisa's platinum blonde hair fell to her sides and she slid down to the cold floor with her hands covering her face, bursting into tears. "He'll never leave you. He will never return to me," she said looking at him with tears staining her eyes, because he was never mine, to begin with!"

Louis looked at the woman with sympathy filling his eyes, "I really don't know what to tell you, Elisa. I have no advice to give up on this topic." He said reaching out to the poor girl who continued to cry incessantly.

"You're too good for him and I can't ever rival that." She cried and then wiped her tears to stand up while stumbling and surprisingly left, absolutely wordlessly.

Louis' eyes stayed upon the retreating figure and looked back at the incomplete parchment when immediately his Alpha walked in and with the look of confusion on his face it was very clear that Harry just heard everything which had occurred.

The tension in the room refused the occupants the intake of air. When the Emperor strolled into the room, Louis was rested assured, he heard everything. His eyes had been static on Louis' body which was sprawled on the floor, looking at him in cynically.

Lowering himself to the floor, he stared at the same man who he had seen six years back. He wished so terribly that he could've judged the younger one quicker and taken him into his wing earlier, eased his suffering and taken note of how incredibly he had not only protected but also loved him. He wasn't even aware if he was worth the amount of reverence, he claimed he was.

His tiny omega.

"Your Highness?" Louis asked his eyes peering in ambiguity.

Leaning down on his omega, he kissed his forehead hoping it could convey the ceaseless amount of feelings wrapped in the stiff facade of being an Alpha Emperor.

His hand stayed on Louis' shoulders with his head resting on his forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 10.8K 103
Harry is an omega, who has a crush on his biology professor Mr. Tomlinson, who happened to be an alpha. What will come about when Harry signs up for...
130K 2.9K 39
First part of the saga. Harry's an omega, and Louis is an Alpha. They're best friends growing up together on the outskirts of Washington, D.C., but t...
39.6K 984 39
After Harry Styles family moves to a new town, after having problems with previous alphas, will harry be able to find his alpha, or will he forever...
235K 9.1K 19
{Completed; 10.10.2019} Louis is a male omega. Omegas are the lowest ranked werewolves and there to pleas alphas and for breeding. But Louis can't ge...