Heaven || Larry Stylinson

By TCX_2001

When he reached him, Liam was taken back at what he witnessed. "What is happening to him?!" Harry asked, reli... More

Prologue
Chapter One: Reminiscence
Chapter Two : Return
Chapter Three : Ruthless
Chapter Four : Revelation
Chapter Five : Remembrance
Chapter Six : Recitation
Chapter Eight : Risqué
Chapter Nine : Ruination
Chapter Ten : Ruminate
Chapter Eleven : Recollection
Chapter Twelve : Revival
Chapter Thirteen : Recall
Chapter Fourteen : Redintegration
Chapter Fifteen : Risk
Chapter Sixteen : Resurrection
Chapter Seventeen : Radical
Chapter Eighteen : Reality
Heaven

Chapter Seven : Retribution

10.1K 377 792
By TCX_2001

The entire courtroom was in a state of war cry, chaos prevailed effortlessly with everyone asking questions simultaneously, disrupting the peace and quiet, persistently when Jacques' voice succeeded in announcing, But I am your mate!"

"Oh shut up!" Another uncharacteristic voice reprimanded him which belonged to Nick, Even I know you aren't his mate!"

Flicking his head towards the Emperor on his throne, When did Louis present as an Omega and how does nobody in the entire palace conveniently know about this?!"

"It's a long story, Nicholas," Harry answered, and I do not entertain elucidating it to any of you." He confirmed and continued, What you demanded of me was to take an Omega as a mate and I'm doing that. I don't want to answer any other queries pertaining to my choice."

With that Harry rose from his throne, ignoring all the questions being thrown at him and stood before Louis who was still on the voyage of comprehension, holding his hand out to Louis who blinked at him and unconsciously took his hand, allowing the man to lead him out of the hall.

When they retreated back to Harry's chambers, Louis couldn't bring himself to question anything, he was still in a trance and seems like he didn't require to.

"You fell into a drop when I reprimanded you yesterday." He explained. And that was all that was needed to make Louis gulp.

"I'm so sorry. I-" Harry cut him off, shaking his head indicating his justification wasn't required. "I would've chopped your head off yesterday but Liam made me see reason," He said looking at him, rubbing his thumb against his cheek, but that doesn't mean I'm less upset with you for hiding this for six years when you knew you were my mate."

"I'm very very disappointed." He added which made Louis' eyes flicker in sadness. "You put yourself through so much of torture and ceaseless humiliation through the years went by, you've insulted yourself and my credibility to give you the protection you deserve."

"I'm so disappointed with your actions." He repeated.

Louis looked up at the Alpha who's penetrating gaze was seeping through his skin inducing humiliation and sadness on upsetting his Alpha.

"I want to know why you didn't find a single moment worth peace to tell me about your gender in the past six long years, I've probably spent bedding nobody but you." He asked with seriousness etched in his voice.

Louis bit his lips and shook his head weakly turning towards Harry, agreeing to what the Emperor had requested on. "I understand Louis, Omegas are seen as a liability so you wouldn't be taken seriously in any profession and since I am a big bad Alpha, you deprived me of my mate too?"

Louis breath hitched, as his eyes grew unhopeful with despair fogging his features but Harry didn't let him talk but instead placed his hands on his arms, holding him firmly, Did you of all people doubt how strongly I felt towards you?"

This provided for a violent reaction in Louis who immediately lurched towards him, You know that's not true."

"And that's what hurts because you know me better than the blood which runs in my veins then was my behaviour so terrible, you had to hide from your Alpha?" Harry questioned, pulling him closer, cupping his cheeks and verified, "I am your Alpha, right?"

"Yes, of course." Louis answered, feeling himself melt into Harry's hand. "Who else would it be, if not for you?"

"Then tell me why you withheld this information and I know my attitude towards Omegas plays a very small role in this." Harry asked, looking into his blue crystals which immediately averted their course, showcasing his hesitancy.

No," Louis breathed to which Harry narrowed his eyes, I don't want to tell you, you won't care for me, you wouldn't want me anymore."

Harry gritted his teeth but took a deep breath and picked his chin up, Im going to tell this once and once only if you were even bonded to another Alpha, I am willing to override that bond." Louis looked shocked, the Omega in him purred at the possessiveness shown by the Alpha but he knew the sin it carried, to override a bond, it wasn't even spoken about because the fates cursed anybody who even thought of it never mind perform it in actuality. To change allegiance of the purest gifts of destiny to a pair, the golden thread which bound them, to challenge what fate had placed and his Alpha was willing to do that for him just because he was his Omega. To bear the weight of such a colossal sin. For him. "To tear it and put a new one in place. If you were mine."

Louis still shook his head in negation and at this point tears streamed down his cheeks, Still. You wouldn't want me if you knew."

"Nothing you can say can change my decision." Harry assured him, kissing his forehead in reassurance.

"Even if I had been pregnant with another Alpha's child?"

The temperature of the room dropped, creating a dull coldness which twisted the Emperor's guts, as an uneasy feeling settled in his stomach. Comprehension eluded him, he wasn't able to string consciousness together to form a sentence.

"Was that satisfactory, Your Highness? Enough to make you reconsider your decision?" And suddenly Louis' voice became a poisonous concoction.

"Was the child Edward?" He inquired to which the Omega looked up and gave him a sad smile, No. My child is dead."

Harry reached out to Louis and picked him up, he could feel the distress in him and if he was going to stress himself further in, he'd drop, again and he had been warned by Shawn in the late evening about an Omega drop.

Seating himself on the bed, he let Louis be spread on his lap while the Omega's head rested on his chest, Harry raked his fingers through Louis' hair, as he peppered kisses time to time on the top of his head. His hand was patting his back while the younger man found his home on the Alpha's chest.

"Are you hungry, love?"

"Don't want to eat."

Harry sighed in exasperation, as Louis' fingertips grazed his chest. "I don't want you to leave me. I'm so afraid. I'm behaving unreasonably, I know but you'll leave me."

"Sweetheart, I won't leave you, no matter what, I told you that, didn't I?"

"Even after what I told you?"

"Especially after what you told me," He affirmed and kissed his forehead, but I think we can come down to a negotiation, Louis."

Louis quietly looked into the forest greens which were already peering down at him, The next full moon night will be our addressing, it marks the beginning of our journey as mates before the Kingdom although the official mating ceremony is a week before."

"I'll give you a month, Louis, settle down into it, think how you are going to tell but I need a reason for the way in my head." Harry settled, "I can't let this go but neither can I let you go."

"I love you," Louis declared and kissed his cheek, so much."

"You won't lose me. You never will because you're all I have and I'm all you have," The Alpha told him, kissing his neck, and I think we've proved that enough to one another."

Louis turned towards Harry and straddled the man, Need you, right now."

"Hmmm," Harry hummed and removed his coat and quickly discarded it to begin kissing down his arm. You're distracting me from the real topic through sex."

"Is it working?"

"Only because I don't want you to drop again."

"You'll bond with me even though a month later things might change?"

"Nothing is going to change me and you or the way we feel towards one another."

"You don't want to know what happened to the child?"

"Of course, I do but your eyes are growing into a darker blue and even though I don't fancy Omegas I know you're lurking around a drop."

Placing his lips on top of the Alpha's lips, Louis drowned himself into converting his frustration into passion.

* * *

When Harry woke up the next day, Louis was opening up the maroon curtains, permitting the soft gold light to descend on the dark grey marble floor. The sounds of normalcy began to fall upon his ears, as reluctance hindered him from fulfilling his duties, emancipating groans from his throat. Semblance was beginning to set back into their lives after the catastrophe of the previous night.

"You can groan all you want, Your Highness, you have responsibilities on your shoulders." He admonished before Harry could ask him for an extra five minutes.

"The Emperor of Cynthia can't even afford five minutes worth sleep." He grumbled and sat up straight taking the tea from the bedside table.

"Which is why you are the Emperor of Cynthia, Mister Emperor of Cynthia," He mused, a"if you treasured your sleep over your people, you wouldn't be here, My Liege."

"Touché." He remarked and took a sip of his tea.

Chuckling at the response, Louis sat before him on the bed with a smile and kissed his cheek. Placing his hand on Harry's shoulder, he rubbed his cheek against the Alpha's own, kissing his ear. "Didn't you mention we have responsibilities?" He asked positioning his cup on the bed which eventually fell on the sheets and staining it with tea.

"Not we, you." He corrected.

Slithering his arms around his waist, he roughly hauled him towards his person, brushing his lips against the Omega's. His Omega's.

Tasting fresh mint on Louis' tongue, he traversed deeper, guiding his hand through the plane of his clothed back onto the nape. Meanwhile, his tongue dominating and discovering Louis' mouth repeatedly. Biting his lower lip causing the smaller man to moan in pleasure, aware of his weakness towards the act. Suddenly, Harry picked him up with his strong arms and nailed him to the bed with his lips still pressed firmly against Louis'.

"If you both continue to while away your time in this manner, Harry you can kiss your dream of absolute dominance over Cynthia, goodbye." A voice chided him, initiating unlocking of their lips, unwillingly receding from Louis.

Turning to the commander in chief, Harry's face was etched with scepticism. "I should make some provision which prevents people from waltzing into my room without announcing themselves."

"Well, we did announce ourselves," Zayn muttered, you clearly didn't listen."

"Why are the two of you here anyway?" Harry asked, putting his robe on himself.

"A few things we really need to discuss." Liam informed, Important ones, like what happened after you left, official statements and a lot of other things."

"And we wanted to be the first ones to gift you guys something!" Zayn chirped.

"Gifts?" Louis questioned.

"Well," Zayn began handing Louis a huge box, in Mischelin if a pair is to bond everyone close to them gifts them something and since you are getting bonded to the King," he trailed with his eyebrows raising in implication, "gifts in three regards, one in terms of blessings, second in terms of health and third in terms of something the two of you would like."

"It is Mischelin tradition, Louis," Harry cleared.

"May I open it?" Louis asked for permission to the alpha beside him.

"Sure, love, it's for you." He said kissing his forehead.

Opening the carved wooden box, Louis saw sweets, scented herbs with glass vials of what seemed like bath oils. "Sweetness in your lives, protection from illness and bath oils because Liam said you both like bathing immensely."

"That's actually useful." Louis and Harry said simultaneously, resulting in a chuckle immediately afterwards making Liam and Zayn smile towards them.

"Give me some time, Liam," Harry said raising from the bed. "I'll send someone after you, as soon as we finish bath, join us for breakfast then and make clear of your listings."

"Of course," Liam adhered and turned on his heel to leave.

"Can I join you too?" Zayn looked at the two alphas for permission.

"Sure." Harry said which made Liam nod his head in allowance.

After the two of them had left the Imperial chambers alone, Harry looked at Louis, he was aware of his thoughts like the back of his hand, Louis, I need you to understand one thing, what will happen in a month, will happen, until that and even after that event, you are my mate for eternity," Harry softly conveyed to the aquamarines which were in silence, observing him, I need you to stop beating yourself over it. I pushed my questions away so you can stress yourself out a little less not the other way around."

Louis was quiet but nodded in confirmation of what had been said, signifying, he comprehended, Youre going to be the Royal Highness of Cynthia, standing beside me and we are going to rule Cynthia. Together. You already are royalty and doubt isn't for someone as regal as you."

"Yes, Your Highness." He quietly agreed while he twirled his fingers with the hem of his shirt.

"And it's Harry for you, Louis." He added and picked him up in his arms.

"Harry," he muttered the name which he usually used in the silence of their rooms which rolled off his tongue like butter, "you said I'm supposed to use it only when there aren't countless norms and labels governing you."

"And there aren't any, as long as you're with me."

Louis had to smile at that.

* * *

When breakfast was served in the Emperor's abode, Zayn cleared his throat before they began, "I need to state something though."

Liam rose his eyebrows at Zayn, clearly unaware of what this upcoming 'concern' was. "Go on," Harry sanctioned.

"There's this Alpha under the healing wing," Zayn started carefully, "and I don't want the three of you to blow up on this right now? Okay?"

The three pair of eyes were looking extremely sceptical and unconvinced of his unusually hesitant behaviour, which made Louis nudge him, Zayn, "spill it out."

The hazel-eyed man still looked like he had qualms about telling the three men anything, "The alpha is courting Niall."

"What?!" The three voices immediately resonated.

"Who is this person who has the audacity to talk to Niall!?" Liam questioned clearly peeved.

"And what do you mean courting?!" The former beta questioned with his blue eyes raging, "Niall doesn't need a mate, not so soon."

"He can have a mate as and when he likes, you two! The Omega chooses the Alpha not the other way around!" Zayn cried out. "Besides the alpha actually treats him very well and is very sweet to him."

"For your information, Zayn," Louis snapped immediately, "the last time someone was sweet to us, they lead us to Reginae and we remember what happened there."

"You two are behaving exceedingly unreasonable!" Zayn claimed to turn to the Emperor.

"What's his name?" He asked calmly.

"Shawn Mendes." Zayn gave away.

"I'll talk to him." Harry declared and when that was said Zayn knew what it meant, he'd threaten the poor man to that extent that he'd stop, never mind lurking even looking at Niall.

"Harry." Zayn reprimanded.

"I said I'll just talk."

"Why are the three of you like this?!" Zayn exclaimed clearly annoyed. "He is twenty, he can definitely make his own decisions. You chaperone him like he is a child."

"Why do you think he hid it from the three of you?" He placed before them, Because you would behave like this."

"God. Can you please calm yourselves and think with your brain?" He requested, raking his hand through his hair due to frustration.

"Fine, we'll scrutinize him in such a manner, he won't be afraid, right? Harry? Liam?" Louis put forth with his eyes turning to the two men who nodded their heads, feigning sincerity, Zayn rolled his eyes at their actions but before the black haired Omega could address the topic again, Louis turned towards Liam and deflected the entire conversation, "What happened after we left?"

Liam nodded at the distraction turned to Louis, "We need to discuss a lot of things."

"Nobody in the court is happy with your decision of taking Louis as a mate, they don't really think he is an omega just manipulating his way into power."

"Expected." Harry commented taking a bite of the sausage and prompted, "Anything else?"

"They have no assurance that Louis is nobility since we don't know anything specific of his background except for the fact that he was an assassin serving under your predecessor."

"That's not a problem," Harry said waving his hand in dismissing manner, "I have sought out that too."

"Mutiny?"

"No signs, really." Liam shrugged.

"Cedric?"

"Upset, very very upset." The brown-haired man shook his head. "He wanted you to take his sister as your Omega, he is terrified that you took Louis."

"Terrified?" Zayn asked confused.

"Yea," Liam affirmed with a chuckle, "he has been afraid of Louis for a while and this rise in power is probably worrying him."

Louis coughed to stifle a laugh but let it get through anyway, Its damn fun to terrify him, almost entertaining. "Sad, that I won't be able to get that pleasure anymore," shaking his head in disappointment, "because of his self proclaimed alpha complex."

"So the court believes I am pretending to be an omega." Louis sighed. "How am I supposed to make them believe?"

"They'll come around, you don't need to do anything," Harry recommended paying no heed to his worry but additively supplied, "I also wanted to tell you, Louis, to stop with your suppressants."

This made Louis choke on his food, coughing. On calming down, he turned to his Alpha, "Suppressants?"

"The ones you have an unlimited supply of in your closet." Liam reminded.

"You went through my closet?"

Zayn let out a small giggle, Niall did." and in a very unhelpful manner added to it. "He also found your sketches and handed it to Harry."

Louis' guard dropped and so did his jaw accompanied with a rush of blood into his cheeks, glaring back at his food to evade his embarrassment. "Remind me to kill Niall when I meet him."

"Sure." Harry consented with a smirk he could hear.

"Moving on," Harry restarted, "so if you'd stop your suppressants when can your heat be estimated?"

"That." Louis said distasteful way and gulped, If I stop the suppressants, they will definitely trigger a heat but that's only after all the remnants of it has been removed from my body which is going to be," he searched for the word and looked up at Harry, "unpleasant."

"Why?" Zayn asked.

"Because I didn't buy these suppressants, Zee, I made them," He disclosed, "which is why they are so effective, I get my heat once a year. Just once."

Zayn didn't look shocked, he looked horrified at the revelation and both the alphas frowned with their eyebrows furrowing in showing their displeasure. "That's dangerous."

"No," Louis disagreed, I have made them, Zee. It's probably the most effective to have existed, I've taken a lot of care, in fact, it gives better immunity and fertility." Additively supplying," I have already had a few omegas try it out, it works very efficiently."

"What's the backslash?" Harry pointed out.

"Perceptive one, aren't you?" Louis smiled.

"If it's that good there must be a backslash," he reasoned.

"There is," he sighed in vexation, "an annoyingly painful one."

As his blue eyes travelled through the table, he inhaled a deep breath, "My heat which occurs once a year lasts for ten days and it's so imposing that I should be restrained, the smell still persists, it's really strong."

"What do you mean restrained?" Liam intervened.

"Tied up or chained," Louis retorted, explaining slowly and carefully, "the first time my heat hit after the suppressants, I broke down the door in Heat home, even though I could hardly move, also wrecked the bed, so it's easier tied up."

Louis felt Harry stiffen beside him but continued nevertheless, "the suppressant does another thing is that it reduces the pheromones which contribute to the glow of an omega."

"Lastly, if I stop the suppressants, I'll be severely sick for about a week, give or take a few days. Vomiting everything I eat to expel the suppressants and another week after I've stabilized, I'll be thrown into a severe heat." Louis concluded.

"That's gonna be hard." Zayn commented silently.

Louis didn't respond but shook his head in response.

With that breakfast had concluded and the four men proceeded towards the stately affairs when Louis intervened and asked the Emperor for his few minutes before he plunged himself into his responsibilities.

"Your Highness," he said approaching him, "I had to be tied down because I kept calling for you, asking for you, the first time, I wanted to run over to you which is why I chained myself up after that."

Harry embraced the man and berated himself for not figuring out this personification of everything beautiful was his mate earlier, it was right there before his eyes. He had no idea how many more encounters of absolute humiliation and pain was hidden beneath the perfection of his indifference. Sighing, he lowered himself and whispered into Louis' ears, basking him in the blanket of his protection, "I swear on my sword, I'll never let you go through that again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

792K 23.3K 49
"Dr. Styles there's an emergency at the maternity ward. The head nurse called for you, he needs you there as soon as possible." The trainee tells Har...
51K 2.5K 23
"What are you doing here?" Louis didn't know what surprised him the most; the sharp tone Harry was using or that he had talked to him. No matter what...
55.4K 2.3K 13
A/B/O Dynamics Louis is a male Omega returning to his hometown after a year, looking for a job. There have been very few changes since he left. Days...
44.6K 1K 33
Louis has been on the run his entire life. He's never stopped. He just keeps running. Far away from the alphas and omegas he once knew. But one day...