By my side

By shaniqua002

Chris and yn love story More

By my side
CHAPTER 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Lost count
Date Date
Date continued

Chapter 28

1K 32 1
By shaniqua002

Chris

Dani has been bugging me all day that she wanted to got to the mall and here we are. I just saw the most beautiful girl making her way to Footlocker. Her hair was blue. It was nice.Different. Dani has been acting very strange lately. Every time I brung up a question about her family she became worried and quickly changed the subject. I am gonna find out tho she ain't slick. I wonder what happen to Rachel. I walked over to the mysterious girl with blue hair to be soon to look at her girls and see someone I thought I would never see again. " Yn?"

Yn

I was looking at shoes and I felt someone approach me so I turn around only to be reunited with the one and only Chris. I seriously hate my life.

Chris: yn?

Yn: hey Chris

Dani:Chris , wait yn?

Chris

I am officially confused how did Dani know Yn's name? Is there something she isn't telling me?

Yn

Whoa! This girl look like Rachel a lot. This most be his new girlfriend. How does she know my name? This is crazy!?

Dani

I can't believe Yn is still alive I swear I killed her. This must be very confusing for you guys so lemme in on a secret. It is your girl Rachel!? I changed my look and her I am in Chris's arms. Told you guys Chris was mine. I wasn't going to let him off that easy. I am wearing a ring and I'm going to be a soon to be bride. How is Yn alive? I Could have sworn I killed her. Unless Jacob had something to do with this? Looks like imma have to put her back in her place underground.

Yn: how do you know my name?

Me: don't you remember me? We went to school together.

Chris: you did then. how comes I didn't meet you?

Me: I left before you came I guess I wasn't the most popular student. Who is hungry?

Yn: Not me but thank you for asking. nice meeting you guys I have to go.

Chris: bye

Me: bye

I swear that was close I don't think anyone suspected anything well I hope not.

Yn

I don't believe one thing that came out of this girls mouth but sure I can play along and act dumb too. I don't care anymore to be honest. I just want to live my live and get this over and done with so other than that I'm cool.

Chris

Something doesn't seem right. I am gonna find out sooner later but first things first I need to break up with her. Seeing Yn today made me realise that I was not happy and every should be happy so i have to break up with Dani she is a nice girl I'm sure she will understand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 8.6K 41
197K 8.4K 41
5.6K 231 35
I love story of two best friends that turn into a sad story