Anchor : Jonathan Morgestern

By atlantisreads

We all know Jonathan Morgestern, the evil psychopath brother of Clary Fairchild... But what we didn't know th... More

Cast
Prologue
Authors Note
Chapter 1 (Edited)
Chapter 2 (Edited)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Authors Note
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Important Please
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Fav Covers
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 (Mini Chapter)

Chapter 20

2.7K 68 2
By atlantisreads

Recap : Their moment was cut off when Jonatha's cell started buzzing...

Jonatha opened the phone and put it on speaker

"Hello?" she asked

"Listen here Jonatha, Anne and I are going for a two day trip, stay indoors."

"Sure, bye."

She hanged the phone.

"Now let's go to warlock, shall we?"
Jonatha said sadly.

"Yeah"

#### Outside the apartment of High Warlock Of Paris ####

They arrived and knocked the door, the door opened.

"Hello, May I help you?"
Asked a beautiful lady with lilac hair and pale complexion.

"Yes please, is it the residence of High Warlock of Paris?"
Jonathan asked formally

"That would be correct, My name is Ashlynn Ytger."

"Madam Ytger, someone placed glamour on my sister and masked our bond. I request you to undo them. I am willing to pay however much required for your services."

"May I know who placed the glamour?"

"Of course Madam, our mother Jocelyn Fairchild did it and send my sister to live with some mundanes here in Paris. I recently found about her and I require your assistance."

"Very well, and what about the bond of yours?" Inquired Madam Ytger

"The bond of half twins and Amortai."

"Are you sure it's Amortai bond?"

"We are sure."

"Hmm, sure come on, sit here child and close your eyes."

Jonatha sat and closed her eyes, Ashlynn said before chanting ," This is going to be a little painful"

"Ua pusta mavi namo om puli hima aierum sabi som doma sama harie varsu sam sib sumga hail glamour fef d freecvgg ghof."

Jonatha let out a blood curling scream as magic began unmasking her bond and undo her appearance.

Jonathan became really worried as she screamed. He never thought he'd hear any sound that breaks his heart and it pains it before.

He dashed to see her as soon as her scream stopped. What he saw skipped a beat of his heart, when their eyes met his heart started hammering, he could reckon anyone within 10 feet could hear his heart.

She isn't beautiful... He thought.
Beautiful doesn't do the justice, she looks breathtaking...

************************************

A/N
Please vote and comment
Thanx for reading...

Any suggestions or views??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4.5K 48
Violet Fray had been kept a secret. Her sister Clary had hidden her from 'him'. Violet decided she been holed up in the institute enough and one nigh...
63.7K 1.2K 52
Everyone knows about Alec and Izzy Lightwood from New York, and their adopted brother Jace Wayland, But no one knows of their little sister who stays...
148K 4.6K 72
The greatest Shadowhunter of his generation is what they say about the legendary Jace Wayland. But, what you don't know, is that they also say the sa...
27.3K 660 20
Set in City of Glass, Clarissa Morgenstern is part demon and part shadowhunter. She had been fed the blood of Lilith while she was still in her mothe...