The Way You Look At Me (One D...

Par Harrys_Dimples1998

Harry Styles. Does that name ring a bell to any of you? Maybe a teen heart-throb? Or what about a certain mem... Plus

Planning The Party
Surprise!
Partying and Flirting
Clubbing
Wait. What?
Nando's and Drama
Date?
What Happens Next?
Drama And Tears
Olympics!
Guilt and Confessions
Why Me?
Never Too Late
Truth & Time
5 Months In 2 days <3
Where Dreams Come True
2 Steps forward 1 Step back
What Were You Thinking?
My Heart Will Forever Be Yours
Encounters
Forever And Always
Author's Note / After All

Confessions

7.5K 165 31
Par Harrys_Dimples1998

~Bethany's P.O.V~

Quickly shooting my head at the direction of the noises, I was soon blinded by the flashes of camera's as they snapped pics of us every second.

*Click Click Click*

"Harry! Harry! Look over here!"

"Harry, who's that?"

"Are you two dating?"

"Is she your new girlfriend?"

The paparazzi's yelled as they kept throwing us questions that Harry and I both ignored.

Harry quickly gripped my wrist as we both started sprinting towards a dark alley way.

Soon enough, we could no longer hear the clicks of camera's and loud foot steps following us.

The only sound that we could hear was the sound of our breathes as we inhaled and exhaled loudly due to the fact that we sprinted.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry about that" Harry apologized after catching his breathe.

I slowly looked up to meet Harry's enchanting green eyes as they glistened under the light.

"It's okay, it wasn't your fault" I smiled weakly as I panted.

"I should've worn a disguise or something" He chuckled.

I was about to open my mouth to reply when we both heard a soft noise coming from the corner.

Harry and I slowly turned our heads towards the area where the noise came from.

"Awwww" I cooed as I saw what was making the noise.

A tiny kitten came crawling up towards Harry and I.

It slowly made it's way towards Harry and started purring as it brushed against his leg.

"Wow" I giggled.

"What?" He asked, breaking his gaze on the cat and looking at me confusedly.

"You really are a pussy magnet" I laughed, referring to the video 'The Adventurous Adventures Of One Direction'

"What can I say? They just keep crawling to me" He smirked as he carefully petted the top of the kittens head as it continued to purr.

"Whatever" I giggled while rolling my eyes.

"I think we should head on back, the guys must've been worried sick by now" I announced as I looked at my wristwatch.

"But... but, I want to keep it" Harry whined as he looked up at me with his captivating green eyes while pouting his lips.

I had to admit, it was pretty adorable. The way he stuck is bottom lip out, making his left dimple expose a bit.

"Don't ask me, I'm not the one who shares an apartment with you" I giggled, stating the obvious.

"You think Louis will mind having this little guy live with us?" He smiled as he rubbed the kitty's belly.

"I can't see why not. It's quite adorable" I smiled.

"Well, we're gonna find out" He smiled.

He held the kitten in one hand while wrapping an arm around my waist protectively as we walked back towards Nando's.

-

"WHERE HAVE YOU TWO BEEN? IT'S BEEN NEARLY 2 HOURS AND ONLY NOW YOU GUYS RETUR- Hey is that a cat?" Louis began yelling once Harry and I entered Nando's, but soon stopped once he eyed the tiny kitten that Harry had been carrying.

"Awwww, it's absolutely adorable" Kate cooed as she walked towards Harry and began petting the kitty as it purred.

"Kate, why are you and Zayn covered in food?" I chuckled as I scanned the two.

"They decided to have a food fight without me" Louis huffed.

"Ouuu, sound fun." I giggled.

"Why are you carrying a large panda bear?" Liam asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, Harry and I went to a fair and he won me it" I blushed.

"Awww" They all cooed, making my blush deeper.

-

*Back at Bethany and Kate's apartment*

"YOU AND HARRY ALMOST KISSED?" Kate screamed after I told her the whole incident of us getting chased by the paps and going to the fair.

"Yes" I blushed while staring at the carpet.

"Sooo, do you think you like him?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

I bit my lip while fidgeting with my fingers.

"Honestly," I breathed.

"I don't know" I frowned.

"These past few days that I've spent with Harry have been all great. He turned out to be a really nice and caring guy." A small smile began dancing it's way towards my lips.

"I used to hate his guts because of how he would treat me before. He'd always be checking me out and making nasty comments about me." I spoke honestly.

"But ever since I started hanging out with him more, I'm starting to grow feelings for him." I sighed.

"I'm so confused right now Kate" I mumbled as I placed my head on her shoulder.

"It's okay Beth. Sooner or later you'll figure out your feelings for him" She smiled genuinely while giving my back a comforting pat.

A smile grew on my face. It was so nice venting out my feelings towards someone. It felt as if a weight was now lifted off of my shoulder's.

"Sooo," I sighed.

"Uhm," She giggled while looking down at her lap.

It grew silent for a moment, until I remembered that moment when Kate called me, telling me about her and Zayn.

"So Kate" I smirked, looking directly at my friend.

"Wot?" She said with a giggle.

"Tell me about you and Mr. Malik?" I smirked making Kate's cheek red as a tomato.

"Uhm, can we just forget about that call?" She nervously giggled while looking away from my gaze and focusing on the ground.

"Kate, We're best-friends, you can tell me anything" I said with a smile.

She took a deep breathe while slowly raising her head.

"I'm starting to fall for him Beth." She sighed while slightly blushing.

"Awww" I cooed.

Just thinking about my two best-friends dating makes me smile. I could already tell that Zayn and Kate were attracted to each other ever since the party.

I mean c'mon, Zayn was absolutely handsome. His gorgeous brown eyes and amazing voice will make any girl weak in the knees.

And as for Kate, she was absolutely gorgeous. Her bubbly personality and incredible smile could win over any guy out there.

"Kate, what happened back at the restaurant?" I questioned.

"Okay, so basically the boys thought it was a funny idea leaving Zayn and I alone at Nando's. After a while of waiting for them to get back, I decided to start a food fight" She giggled while looking down at her hands.

"While we were throwing food at each other, I aimed directly at his hair and got food all over it so he started chasing me" She smiled.

"I didn't see where I was going and accidentally slipped on water that was on the ground and fell backwards, taking Zayn with me" She chuckled.

"When we fell, he was lying on top of me and I just got distracted by his eyes and we found ourselves leaning in," She blushed.

"We were about to kiss but then the boys came back. When I called you, I was in the bathroom and Louis overheard our conversation. He told me that Zayn felt the same way about me" She blushed while biting her lower lip.

"Kate! That's great" I grinned.

"No, it's not." She sighed.

I gave her a confused look and told her to explain.

"You don't understand it Beth" She sighed while frowning.

"Kate, I don't get you" I nervously chuckled.

"Beth, Zayn is an international heart-throb, he could choose over any girl out there in the world, so why on earth would he chose me out of all people? I'm just an ordinary girl. There's nothing fascination about me" She sighed while slightly frowning.

"Kate you listen to me. Who cares if Zayn is famous? He's still a human being, and I know for a fact that you are not just any ordinary girl ok? Your much more than that. You have to stop bringing yourself down and start thinking positive. Any guy would be lucky to be yours one day, and that might just be Zayn, you just gotta give it a try" I smiled genuinely as I looked at Kate

"You really think so?" She smiled while her brown eyes twinkled as a sign of hope.

"I know so. Zayn isn't like those celebrities who's stuck up or snobby, he's just like any ordinary boy and being friends with him for two years, I know he wouldn't just a girl like you slip away from his grasp" I smiled back.

"Thanks Beth!" She smiled as she got up and engulfed me into a bone crushing hug.

"No problem love!" I smiled.

-

~Harry's P.O.V~

"Harry," A voice spoke snapping me out of my thought.

I slowly turned my head towards the door of my room to see Louis standing there.

"Yes Lou?" I chuckled as I sat up from my bed.

"I know you. Your not telling me something" He smirked while sitting on the edge of my bed.

I looked down while slightly blushing.

I knew Louis would find out sooner or later. He's one of my best-friend and living with him for two years, he knows me more than anyone else.

"What do you want to know Louis?" I sighed, deciding to tell Louis cause eventually he'd find out sooner or later.

"Tell me about Bethany" He smirked.

Gosh, just hearing her name makes me smile.

I don't know what it was about her that just makes me go crazy. I think it's the way her blue eyes twinkled every time she laughed, or the way they turn into a dark shade of blue with a mix of grey whenever it rains. The way she laughs, it's just... it's just so beautiful, I could listen to her laugh all day and not get tired one bit. The way she smiles, exposing tiny dimples underneath her bottom lips making it completely adorable each time she smiled.

"What about her?" I blushed while biting my lips.

"Don't be stupid Haz, we all know for a fact that you fancy her. I just wanna hear it from you" He smiled cheekily.

I felt my cheeks heating up as it turned into a light shade of pink.

"Louis," I paused.

"I think I'm falling for Bethany" I smiled sheepishly.

"AHA! I knew it!" He yelled while clapping his hands like a retarded seal.

"Ughh, Louis just listen to me" I chuckled.

After Louis composed himself, he quickly sat back down on the edge of my bed and listened.

"I'm not sure if she likes me back. I mean, just a few months ago, she hated my guts" I frowned looking down at my hands.

"Don't be silly Harry, of coarse Beth likes you too. I can see the way she smiles whenever someone brings up your name into a conversation, or the way her eyes change into a light shade of blue whenever you guys talk" He smiled.

I blushed.

"But Louis, how can you be so sure? I mean maybe your right, but I don't want to keep my hopes up then just be crushed in the end when I find out" I frowned while looking at Louis.

"Stop being so negative. Make a move, go ask her out on a date or something." He smirked.

"Thanks Lou" I smiled as I watched him walk out of the door.

"No problem " He grinned.

Just as he left, I scrolled down my contact list and searched for the name that always made my heart melt.

*RIIING RIIING RIII-*

"Hello?" She spoke.

I found myself smiling like an idiot.

"Hey." I replied.

-

Hello my lovely's!!!

Sooo, This chapter had been quite fun to write.

I can't wait till I start writing about drama's that will occur later on in this story;) I have SOOO much ideas that I have been thinking for this fanfic and I'm excited to write it down.

So, what do you think Harry's gonna do to steal Bethany's heart?

Please comment and vote, I love reading your lovely comments on twitter! :')

And also, read my complete fanfic called "If I Only Knew" It's up in my wall! :D

Well anyways, that's all I have to say! Thanks again for supporting my second fanfic, you have no idea how much it means to me!

My twittuh!---> @Harrehs_Dimples (tweet me and I'll follow you)

Bye lovely's! Xx

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

717K 15K 50
Warning: this was my first fanfiction ever (I wrote it when I had no experience in writing) and it may be the cringiest thing you'll ever read Your...
1.1M 47.7K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
4.3M 33.8K 79
This novel is currently under construction. The once Harry Styles fan fiction novel, Stealing Every Piece of Your Heart, is in the process of becomin...
2.6K 64 8
This is just a compilation of short michaeng stories. 😊