// ๐ƒ๐„๐๐‘๐„๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐€๐๏ฟฝ...

By _AbXgaXl

WARNING ~ you are sensitive to suicide and depression don't read More

Characters ๐Ÿ˜˜
1%
2%
3%
4%
5%
6%
7%
8%
9%
Not a chapter
11%
1K Reads Celabration also Jahseh Birthday/Face reveal๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’—
12%
13%
14%
Sorry Yall ๐Ÿฅบ
15%
16%
17%

10%

2.9K 130 109
By _AbXgaXl

Shakira's POV

I finally got to Jenna's house . I walk out my car and go to her front door . I know that Jenna absolutely hates when people knock on her door more than 3 times . Also she hates when people knock on her door like the police so I did exactly that just to annoy her . The door swings open aggressively .

*(This be my mom)*

"Bitch , I haven't seen you in months and you still doing the same shit" She said rolling her eyes and I just laughed .

She waved for me to come in and I followed behind her . I decided not to take off my shoes since we about to leave anyway .

"Ah ah ah , stop" She said and I was so fucking confused .

"If you walking in my house with shoes on put this around your shoes" She added , she handed me these white puffy things , that look like a bonet for your shoes . I put them around my shoes and we headed up to her room .

Jenna she is one of my more older , successful friends she is 20 . She has her own house and she work as a Retail Salesperson . Jenna likes that extra , glamours , sparkly type of life . I like my simple plain dark things , but I still have a few of my own little glamours items  .

*(Jenna's room ❤️)*

We get into her room and she plopped down on her rose gold flip sequin bean bag . Of course knowing Jenna being a extra ass person , she has a extra ass , big ass house . Having 7 bedrooms , 4 bathrooms and few other extra stuff and also she lives alone .

"Why you have all this space?" I asked .

"Bitch , didn't I give you a tour" She said in a dub tone .

I shook my head no .

"Ughhh I'll give you a tour another time " she says getting up and grabbing her glittery key chain , with her house keys and a pink Pom Pom .

"Come on lets go" she says and we head out of her room making our way downstairs . Then I get a text from someone while we are walking and I send a huge vibration to my ass , causing it to jiggle .

"Bitchhhhhhh . You on some freaky shit" Jenna said smirking and I was annoyed , I could guess what she was thinking .

"Walking around with a vibrator in your pocket , I'm gonna do that one day . Thanks for the idea baby" She added blowing a kiss .

"First of all you nasty as fuck" I said laughing .

"Second , I just got a text from someone and my phone on vibrate" I added .

"And third , please don't do that if I'm around you" I said .

She laughed and I decide to wait until we get in the car to check who it was texting me .

We finally get into the car , Jenna sat in the passenger seat on her phone watching Jeffre Star making people feel poor . I was thanking god that the car didn't smell like people were fucking in here . No wonder that whore Alena told me not to take the G Wagon out . SHE BEEN FUCKING .

I grab my phone out my pocket and she I got a text from Jahseh .

Jahseh❤️ : Kira you good .

I love how he just checks ups on me .

                                               me : I'm good , thanks for asking 💗

Jahseh❤️ : anything for you ❤️

                                               me : ❤️

Jahseh❤️ : bye . Don't talk to no fuck ass nigga  so I won't have to beat his ass 😔

I just left him on seen and started the car .

The song CPR by Summer Walker comes on and we sing along while I drive .

"Push your love on all my days .
How you fix my heart , oh darling .
Everything I've done you knew you known .
I ain't really never had a home .
Damn I really hate feeling alone .
Maybe you should make me feel at home , baby ."

                                         ~ Summer Walker 💗

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

We got to some random mall that I never seen before but it was beautiful .

"Of course your extra ass gotta take us somewhere I never seen before" I said .

"Oh hush , this mall is where I get all my bad bitch items from" she says rolling her eyes .

"Whatever" I said waving her off .

We get into the mall and we see a huge brawl going on People were just screaming hyping up the fight . They was security guards were flying everywhere and there was weave getting tossed. Finally the people who were fighting got escorted out and there was more peace and quiet in the mall .

*(Use video in the MM , if you want visuals)*

After that fight me and Jenna shopped until our feet was sore .

*(All the things Shakira got)*

Some random guy came up to me and thought I was cute . He wanted my number but I told him I wasn't interested , so he tried to bribe me with money . Jenna is a fucking gold digger so she gave me that 'bitchhhhhhh' look with a smirk , pretty much telling me to go out with him . I told him I don't want his money or him but he just insisted , on giving me the money so I just took it and told him if don't stop harassing me I'll do something unforgivable . Then he finally left me alone and he give me a extra 20k . It was my lucky week because I had so much money . I put the money away in my fanny pack so no one could see and try to rob me . And I continued shopping .

*(That explains the money in the picture above that paragraph)*

*(The rest of the stuff she got , btw it's still her POV )*

I also got a bunch of clothes . Now it's my favorite part SHOESSSSSS . I fucking love shoes , I'm a whole sneaker head .

*(She got more stuff but I'll show it to you guys in the next chapter because , I've reached the limit of 20 pictures)*

"Why you getting all them sneakers , don't you got enough" Jenna said , that was such a dumb question .

"Don't you have enough heels , but still buy more anyway" I say with a smart tone .

"At least I don't only wear heels" Jenna says .

"I don't like heels , I know how to walk in them and to be honest my feet don't hurt that bad it's just I like sneakers better" I say honestly .

"Come on lets get you some heels"Jenna said . Is this bitch stupid , she damn well I don't wear heels .

"No" I said flat out .

"Come on for me.......please" Jenna says pouting . She always does something like this when I'm with her .

"You always do this" I say rolling my eyes .

"I know where to get some nice ass heels , just trust me" Jenna said .

"Ne-ne-ne-ne-ne no , ne-ne-ne-ne-ne-ne no" I say in my Jessie J voice .

"Bitch you play to god damn much , whatever" she says and I sigh in relief .

"I'm bout go to the food court and get some food for when I get to my house" I said .

"I got mad stuff , I'm probably not gonna be shopping for the next year" I said lying , even though me and Jenna are very different we both enjoy spending our money at the mall .

"Okay well imma keep shopping I'll meet yo there" Jenna says and walks off .

I'm in the mood for donuts so I decided to go to Dunkin donuts . I tell the Indian lady what donuts I want . I she gives me then donuts and right when I payed.....

"Come on lets go" I hear Jenna say behind me she scared the shit outta me . I turned around and I was so close to punching the shit outta her but she moved quickly .

"Damn bitch , I'm almost forgot that when you get scared you do that shit" Jenna said laughing .

"Bitch I was bouta sock you in your nose" I said .

"You have mad bags" I said and she just kept laughing .

"What's so funny , we haven't hanged out in so long I forgot about you accent" She says and I laugh with her .

"We out?"I asked , Jenna nodded and we headed out the mall to her car .

*(Ya probably wondering what Jenna looks like , this is her , I was gonna show her a long time ago but I didn't)*

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

*(After the car ride)*

We grab our bags from the back and the trunk . Yes , we did get so much stuff we even had to put it in the backseats . Jenna grabbed her keys and locked her car and opened her front door .

"Put your bags right there" She said and I did as told .

We headed to her room and plopped down on her bed . We was both super tired .

"You tryna smoke" Jenna said .

"Damn , your a fucking daymaker" I say and she smiles .

"I haven't smoked in mad long , I been stressed out" I added .

*(I never smoke before so , I'm not even gonna try to explain it)*

After she was done rolling up the blunt she pass it to me and we just had a conversation passing it back and forth .

"Why you got so much stuff" I asked .

"Some of the stuff is not even mine" She said .

"What you mean" I ask .

"It's yours" She says with a smile . She doesn't fucking listen .

"I swear to god if you got me some heels" I said and she just laughs .

"Let's take a picture for Instagram" she says .

"Ight bet" I said .

We take the picture , then I go on Instagram to post it and see a picture of me and Jahseh on FaceTime . It had so many likes and comments .

Liked by trippieredd and 725,000 others
xxxtentacion - you so stubborn , but I just can't get enough of you 🖤 @shxkiraa
View all 144,799 comments...
user1 - ooop 👀
shakira.fp - they would be a cute ass couple 💞
thicclikejahseh - she need to stay away from my man 🙄
theslumpgod - ya together or.......
trippiered - dirty ass nails
    [ xxxtentacion - your dirty ass sharp ass grills ]
shxkiraa - 🖤
[ xxxtentacion - 🖤 ]
allteallshade - 😍
lilpump - ya dating ?
lill.yas - my bestfriend and mop head so cute 😭
kaylabylon - 💗
jahsehsheroin - look at his sexy ass with the head set on 🤤
jahsehsbabymama - 🤭
kiraaaaa - shakira a baddie 🤩

After reading all the comments I posted the picture of me and Jenna .

Liked by theslumpgod and 670,466 others
shxkiraa - you can't sit with us 🤷🏽‍♀️💞 @jen.finesse
View all 99,999 comments...
trippieredd - you didn't tell me you had more friends 😍
wifisfuneral - for a quiet girl , you sure know a lotta people 😭
llil.yas - How you go out to see Jenna without us 💕🙄
[ kaylabylon - right , I miss her 😢 ]
rxcan - its the plastic Barbie 😭
[ jen.finesse - shut up you dumb dirty dyke 💀 ]
jen.finesse - ❤️
[ shxkiraa - ❤️ ]
trippieredd - @jen.finesse open your DM's 😋
xxxtentacion - Kira in the back tho 😍
shakira.fp - ya so pretty 🥰
editsbyaliyah - I made you an edit . Please check it out ❤️
theshaderoom - does Shakira and X got something going on ? 😏

"You and Kierra are something else" I said laughing .

"She always tryna start with me so" Jenna replied .

"Well I should probably get going , Ethan and Derrick is hanging out with Chris today . Mathew and Alex should be at work . And my mom is ho-..." I cut myself off immediately and Jenna raises an eyebrow . Only me and Alisha know about this so I'm gonna keep it that way .

"My mom is working too" I try to play it off ,

"I need to got watch my dogs" I said a little nervous .

"Okay , well get those 6 bags right there , that's the stuff I bought you" She said with a lil smirk .

*(Her dogs in this story are my dogs in real life . This is what they look like)*

*(I love them so much 💞)*

I grabbed the stuff Jenna bought me and the stuff I bought myself . I literally was holding like 20 bags .

"Bye baby" Jenna says and gives my a friendly kiss on the cheek .

"Bye . Text me" I said and she nods .

I get downstairs and walk out the front door . I put all my bags in the backseat , because I have some stuff in my trunk . Then I get a call from Jahseh .

"Hey Kira" He said sounding out of breath .

"Hey Jah , you was running or sum . You ok ?" I asked worried .

"Not really , can you pick me up" He said .

"Ok . Text me the address" I replied.

He hangs up and text me the address and I get there in less than 10 minutes . Speeding of course .

Hey guys 😆 I been very lazy , so sorry I haven't been updating . I want ya to answer some questions . That'll help me a lot .

Was this chapter boring ? 😢

When I get to 1K reads , I was thinking of doing a face reveal . Do ya want that ? 💕

What do you think of Jenna ? 😍

Vote . It helps me a lot ❤️

And remember BABY I JUST WANNA SHOW YOU THINGS 🥵 .

~ Abigail 💜🥳

#LLJ 💔🕊🌎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 6.5K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.2M 52.9K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
423K 28.8K 43
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
224K 9.3K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...