By my side

By shaniqua002

Chris and yn love story More

By my side
CHAPTER 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Lost count
Date Date
Date continued

Chapter 27

1K 35 2
By shaniqua002

Yn

I ran over to Chris and his eyes opened wide I kiss him because it was going to be the last time I felt his lips against mine in a long time then I whisper into his ear " Goodbye." He looked confused but before I could say anything then Rachel came into the room and then three bullets were shot and my vision soon became blank and from then I knew I was going to the other place.

Chris

When Yn dropped to the floor so did my heart. What did I ever do to deserve this?! 2 Guards soon came and dragged her lifeless body. Rachel just laughed What the hell? I can't believe that I even went out with her. She had a cold heart and I bet she had a broom and a hat to match.

2 years later

Chris

I have settled down with a girl but I still can't help to think about Yn. I am engaged but I'm still in love with Yn but we have to move on sometime right. The girl I'm currently in a relationship with is Dani. She is really nice and sweet but my heart is with someone else.

????

I am living with my brother. I can definitely say I miss Chris. I mean I'm still in love with him but rumour has it he has moved on so maybe I should to. You probably wondering who I am? Well it's your girl Yn. Yh that's right I'm alive. After I got shot one of the guards called my brother to say I was shot. Weird right? Turn out the guard was Jacob. Long story short I was in a coma for 10 months and I have been living with my brother ever since. I am tired of staying in this house. I haven't been out because I'm afraid if I see Chris again. Why you ask? It is because ever since I found out Chris has someone else,' I was crushed but I can't blame him anymore. I am not the same girl you have met 2 years ago I have change not just mentally and emotionally but physically as well. I have dip dyed my hair blue. I know crazy right?! I don't care. YOLO. Today, I am going out to the mall I mean with the new hair I am going to need a new look right?! I put my Jordans on and grab my keys and my phone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 8.4K 41
82.9K 3.8K 10
Just Another Short Story You'll Have To Read To Find Out Information. (: -Hope Y'all Enjoy -Miss_Hoodnificent
12K 721 18
🍂 Their love was like Autumn; heady, golden, pure, but limited. 🥀