Stuck in naruto

By Fvbofk

Akira Akashiro is a random otaku girl who gets bullied constantly and abused by her parents because her hair... More

2
3
Author's note

1

1.2K 20 1
By Fvbofk

"You stupid bitch!"

I feel someone kick my stomach.

"Why did you have to born with this unnatural appearance?"

I feel another person kick my back.

"You should never been born!"

I feel someone punch my face. Then, almost unconscious, I see my parents get away from me and walking away from my "room".

The last words I hear are from my dad, looking at me with a expression of disgust in his face.

"You should kill yourself."

With that I hear the door closing and leaving me in the dark.

I feel tears coming out of my eyes and thinking how disgusting I am.

White hair, pale skin, red eyes and pupils like a cat. How am I going to be normal?

I just wish that I've been born in a world that this is normal, somewhere I would be happy with my appearance. Like the Naruto world.

I wish I was there.

And I fell into unconsciousness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 33.1K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
565K 34.6K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...