Jersey Goddess ||• Jersey Sho...

By TaylahMcDonald

Victoria 'Vicki' Farley is Jenni AKA 'Jwoww' baby sister. Victoria is a strong and beautiful girl who protect... More

||• CAST •||
| CHAPTER ONE |
| CHAPTER TWO |
| CHAPTER THREE |
| CHAPTER FOUR |
| CHAPTER FIVE |
| CHAPTER SIX|
| CHAPTER SEVEN |
| CHAPTER EIGHT |
| CHAPTER NINE|
| CHAPTER TEN |
| CHAPTER ELEVEN |
| CHAPTER TWELVE |
| CHAPTER THIRTEEN |
| CHAPTER FOURTEEN |
| CHAPTER FIFTEEN |
| CHAPTER SIXTEEN |
| CHAPTER SEVENTEEN|
| CHAPTER EIGHTEEN |
| CHAPTER NINETEEN |
| CHAPTER TWENTY |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - ONE |
|CHAPTER TWENTY - TWO |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - THREE |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - FOUR |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - FIVE |
| Chapter Twenty - Six |
| Chapter Twenty - Seven |
| Chapter Twenty - Eight |
| Chapter Twenty - Nine |
| Chapter Thirty | Head Banging
| Chapter Thirty - One |
| Chapter Thirty - Two |
| Chapter Thirty - Three |
| Chapter Thirty - Four |
| Chapter Thirty - Five |
| Chapter Thirty - Six |
| Chapter Thirty - Seven |
| Chapter Thirty - Eight
| Chapter Thirty - Nine |
| Chapter Forty |
| CHAPTER FORTY - ONE|
| CHAPTER FORTY - TWO |
| CHAPTER FORTY - THREE | S&J
| CHAPTER FORTY - FOUR| S&J
| CHAPTER FORTY - FIVE |
| CHAPTER FORTY - SIX |
| CHAPTER FORTY - SEVEN |
| BONUS CHAPTER |
| BONUS CHAPTER |

| CHAPTER FORTY - EIGHT |

11.3K 151 5
By TaylahMcDonald

| CHAPTER FORTY - EIGHT |

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- 1 WEEK LATER -
The Baby is the size of a pumpkin!

"These braxton hicks are becoming intense." Vicki said while Pauly was rubbing Vicki's aching back.

"Should I take you to the hospital?" Pauly asked.

"No baby, i'm okay. My body is just getting ready for when Layla is ready to surprise the world." Vicki said sighing at the slight pain in her lower abdomen.

Vicki slowly got up to get a glass of water. Vicki turned to the fridge when all of a sudden there was a popping sensation in Vicki's lower abdomen and something warm started tickling down Vicki's legs.

"Pauly." Vicki said looking at the water like puddle on the ground.

"Oh babe, did you spill the water?" Pauly asked placing the still full jug onto the bench.

"No babe." Vicki shook her head as the pain running through Vicki's uterus became Vicki clench her belly while gasping. "Pauly, my water broke." Vicki said.

"Oh! Oh! Okay, baby. Let me run and grab your overnight bag and I'll walk you to the car." Pauly said as Vicki was clenching her legs and groaning at the pain.

"Hurry up!" Vicki yelled making Pauly trip over his feet before quickly grabbing her bag and running down the hallway and to Vicki who had her eyes squeezed shut.

"Okay baby, put your weight on me and we will walk to the car." Pauly said holding Vicki's hand which was a big mistake.

Every time Vicki had a contraction, she would nearly crush Pauly's hand but he just focused on getting her to the car and to the hospital.

"Pauly." Vicki said sighing as she clenched Pauly's hand as he sped out of the driveway. "I'm really scared."

"Baby, you're going to be fine. You are the strongest women I have ever met, you can do this!" Pauly said before letting out a yell as another contraction hit Vicki making her crush Pauly's hand.

"Drive faster Pauly!" Vicki yelled.

"Baby I'm already way over the speed limit." Pauly said.

"Ah! Get her out of me!" Vicki yelled.

"She will be out soon babe." Pauly said finally arriving at the hospital.

Pauly ran over to Vicki's side, helping her out of the car as she was groaning and cursing.

"Nearly there baby." Pauly said walking her into the hospital.

"Baby, you have been amazing and I HATE YOU!" Vicki yelled once another contraction hit.

"I love you too Vicki." Pauly said kissing her head.

"How can I help you today?" The receptionist asked.

"My fiance has gone into labor." Pauly said as Vicki rest her head on the desk counter while swaying, trying to ease the pain.

"Okay, sweetheart take deep breaths and we will get you a wheelchair." The receptionist said rubbing Vicks hand.

"Baby, I'm just going to call mom, Vin and Jen. Let them know your in labor." Pauly said pulling his phone out as a few nurses helped Vicki to sit on the wheelchair.

Pauly followed as they took Vicki into a room and Pauly helped her into the white gown and onto the bed.

"Baby, just think our princess is going to be in our arms soon." Pauly said sitting in the chair next to her, running his finger in her hair.

"I know babe." Vicki said breathing before another contraction ran through her body.

"Hello my favorite couple." Doctor Phillips said making Vicki smile and Pauly shook her hand. "Okay, let's see how you are going Vicki."

Doctor Phillips pressed around Vicki's belly before checking which position Layla is in.

"Layla is in the correct position, so you will be able to get birth naturally." Doctor Phillips said making Vicki sigh in relief.

Doctor Phillips lifted Vicki's gown onto her knees, checking our dilated she is.

"Okay Vicki, you are only 3 centimeters, we need to be 10 centimeters to finally start pushing but you are doing great." She said patting Vicki's hand as she nodded and continued to breath.

"Would you still like some pain relief?" Doctor Phillips asked Vicki shook her head as she was fine to carry on through the pain.

"I'm fine." Vicki said nodding her head.

"Okay, I'll be back to check on you soon." Doctor Phillips said leaving the room.

"You are amazing Vicki, so strong and brave." Pauly said making Vicki smile before groaning.

- - - - - - - - -  -  - - - -  -

"Okay Vicki, when you feel another contraction i want you to push as much as you can, okay?" Doctor Phillips said as Vicki nodded and waited for the next contraction.

Once it contraction ran through Vicki's body she began to push.

"That was great Vicki, keep doing pushes like that." Doctor Phillips said.

When another contraction hit, Vicki took a deep breath and began to push.

"Okay, the babies head is crowning Vicki. You are doing great."

"Take deep breaths sweetheart." The midwife said rubbing Vicki's leg for comfort.

"You are doing amazing baby, look at everything you have done. you carried a baby for nine months, you are now bringing it into the world. Keep pushing baby." Pauly said as Vicki looked at him.

"I love you." Vicki said before she began to push.

"Vicki, the head is out. I need you to push even harder."

Vicki took deep breaths while Pauly wiped away her sweat with a cloth.

"Keep going baby." Pauly said kissing Vicki hand as Vicki began to push even harder. 

Soon, the air was filled with a babies scream. Vicki sighed while resting her head on her pillow behind her.

"Daddy, do you want to cut the umbilical cord?" Doctor Phillips asked making Pauly nod, moving down and grabbing the scissors before there was a snip sound making Vicki smile.

"Victoria, here is your beautiful princess." Doctor Phillips placing the beautiful baby on Vicki's chest making her start to cry.

"Baby, why are you crying?" Pauly asked.

"She's finally here." Vicki said wiping her tears away while holding her beautiful daughter.

"All thanks to you beautiful." Pauly said pressing kisses to Vicki's head. "And she absolutely beautiful."

"Hi, princess Layla." Vicki said running her thumb over Layla's small hand and she immediately wrapped her small hand around Vicki's finger.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Oh my god! She's beautiful." Jenni said holding her god daughter making Vicki smile.

"She looks exactly like the both of you." Jenni said smiling down at her.

"I think she looks exactly like Vicki." Pauly said laying across Vicki's bed while she ran her fingers over his back.

"Mini Vicki." Jenni said.

Soon in walked Donna, Carla and Vanessa making Vicki smile.

"Hello beautiful." Donna said giving Vicki a hug and a kiss before turning and placing the balloons and flowers on the table.

"Now where is my grandbaby?" Donna asked.

"She's with Jenni." Vicki said, Donna turned around and walked up squeezing Jenni's hand while looking at Layla.

"Princess Layla." Donna gasped as Carla and Vanessa cuddled Vicki. "You look just like your mother."

"I think she's going to have Pauly's really dark hair and have you seen her eyes yet?" Vicki asked. They shook their heads.

"Well you are in for a surprise." Vicki said.

After a little while of conversation and falling in love with Layla.

In walked Layla's godfather, Vin and all the roommates. Vicki smiled as Vin carried in flowers and a fluffy bunny.

"You just gave birth and you still look beautiful." Sam said kissing Vicki cheek before everyone took turns holding Layla who hadn't opened her eyes yet.

"She's been a sleep for ages." Jenni said but after she said Layla's mouth twitched and soon opened her eyes and yawned making the girls Aw'd at how adorable she was.

"She has Pauly's eyes." Deena said smiling down at her.

After Deena cuddled with Layla for a little while Deena placed her in Pauly's arms who smiled down at her.

"Daddy's little princess." Pauly said as Layla was fast asleep in Pauly's arms making Vicki smile before yawning herself.

Everyone decided to leave the family to get some rest.

"Get some rest baby, before she starts to cry." Pauly said sitting on the chair and Vicki nodded before resting her eyes and immediately fell to sleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"My two favorite girls in the whole world." Pauly said kissing Vicki's cheek while running Him as Vicki was cuddling with Layla who was fast asleep after eating.

"As soon as she was finished eating, she was out like a light." Vicki said pressing kisses on Layla's forehead as she slept with her hand wrapped around Pauly's finger.

"Just like me." Pauly said making Vicki laugh.

"She is just like you." Vicki said smiling up at Pauly who pressed a kiss to her lips.

"I love you so much, Vicki." Pauly said as Vicki rested against Pauly's chest.

"I love you way more, Pauly." Vicki said.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Welcome home princss Layla." Vicki said pulling Layla's baby carrier out and began to walk to the front door.

"This is where your story begans."  Pauly said as they stepped inside and was greeted by Donna who gladly took her out of the carrier and cuddled with her.

"How are you feeling darling?" Donna asked as Vicki sat down next to Donna with a sigh.

"Yeah, i'm feeling pretty good." Vicki said.

"Thanks for asking if I am fine mom." Pauly said making the girls laugh.

"Honey, you didn't push a human baby out of you body, did you?" Donna asked.

"Fair enough." Pauly mumbled before taking Layla's bag into her room.

"You both look so happy." Donna said.

"We are so happy to finally have Layla with us." Vicki said running her finger over Layla's cheek as she cuddled with grandma who absolutely adored her.

"I can not believe my baby boy finally proposed to you." Donna said making Vicki laugh. "I ain't getting younger, you know."

Vicki gave Donna a big hug.

"Thank you for everything Donna, you have really shown me what a having a mother is like, and you took me in straight away." Vicki said.

"The moment you stepped into my house, I knew you were going to be very important to this family." Donna said.

"And i'm so blessed to be apart of your amazing family, honestly." Vicki said.

"Darling! You are needed." Donna said.

"How can I help my gorgeous ladies?" Pauly asked stepping into the room.

"Your princess needs changing." Donna said making Pauly's face scrunch up.

"Great." Pauly mumbled holding his daughter before taking her up the hallway.

"Love you!" Vicki yelled.

"Love you too!" Pauly said making Vicki smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.8K 2.1K 38
ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ʀᴜʟᴇ. ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱʜᴏʀᴇ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ. [𝒋𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒙 𝒐𝒄 ] [ 𝑩𝑶𝑶𝑲 𝑶𝑵𝑬 ] [ 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐...
19.2K 383 24
Will Nat break Ron's rule and fall in love? Jwoww x FEM oc . . . . . I do not own any of the show but I do own Natalie {NO SMUT}
475K 12.5K 39
Camila: 16 years, straight A's student, best friends with Jennel, Dinah, Keaton and in a relationship with Cece. Lauren: 17 years, captain of the gir...
653K 18.6K 32
What happens when you're forced to live with your sister, Camila Cabello? What happens when you fight with your sister? Will you fix it - or not? Wha...