The Runaway

By chloesairpodos

Alex Smith, 17 year old girl gets mad at her mom and runs away with her best friend May Johnson. They embark... More

Chapter 1- The Midnight Fight
Chapter 2- Packing
Chapter 3- Driving
Chapter 4- Arizona
Chapter 5- Work
Chapter 6- Making Friends
Chapter 7- Liam
Chapter 8- Coffee
Chapter 9- Meeting Liam
Chapter 10- Questions
Chapter 11- Spooked
Chapter 13- The Target
Chapter 14- Killer We Know
Chapter 15- Killer Coffee
Chapter 16- A Little Trip
Chapter 17- Car Ride
Chapter 18- A Killer Trick
Chapter 19- The Killer
Chapter 20- I Didn't Want To
Chapter 21- Aight
Chapter 22- Problems
Chapter 23- A Killer I Know
Chapter 24- What?!
Chapter 25- A Killer's Kiss
Chapter 26- The Voices
Chapter 27- Mistakes

Chapter 12- Mr. Garner

9 2 0
By chloesairpodos

P.O.V. Of Alex
We pull up to the guys house and knock on the door. "Hello?" He says as he opens the door. "Sir we have some information about you that you probably would like to hear." I say. He opens the door and walks to his living room. "That was impressive you sounded like a lawyer." May says. "Really?" I say. Hm haven't thought about that before. We walk in and sit down. " you know there's a serial killer on the loose right?" "Of course I've seen it on the news everyone has." He says. "Well Mr. Garner, right? We have information you're being targeted next." I say. "Seriously? You girls must be joking?" "No we aren't." May says. "Well um thanks for letting me know I just don't know what to do." He says. "Well for starters set your alarm, have the police on speed dial, and have a gun on you or close to you when you go to bed tonight." May says. "Will do, thanks." We get up and walk out the door and when we leave we hear him laughing. "Welp he's dead." May says as-a-matter-of-factly. "We tried."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3.8K 41
Y/N was a teenage introvert who enjoyed having her own space and being alone. She loved listening to music in her room, which was a great escape for...
92.9K 3.4K 56
After his first year at the Advanced Nurturing High School, Fukazawa Yato is about to start his second year as a student. With a better understanding...
18.8K 2.9K 29
جۆنگ کوک:بە نەفرەت بیت وازم لێ بێنە چیت لە من دەوێت تایهیۆنگ:ششـ ئازیزم بۆچی هاوار دەکەی ئارام بە بۆ باروودۆخت خراپە ༄༄༄༄༄༄༄ جۆنگ کوک:تـ تۆ چیت کرد ت...
18.5K 602 14
"𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠." in which a mysterious yet obnoxious, dead girl has been following the unusual gr...