My True Love- A Taekook Fanfi...

By drunk_in_luv

Kim Taehyung is one of the school's 3 bad boys. Jeon Jungkook is an innocent high school kid. When Taehyung s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Happy Hope Day!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Happy Birthday Min Yoongi!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Hey
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Bonus Chapter: Yoonminseok
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
OMG THANK YOU
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
RIP Cameron Boyce
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Bonus Chapter: Jaehyung
Can You Do Me A Favor?
Omg thank you โค๏ธ
Questions?
Kpop Fan Study

Chapter 4

5K 170 37
By drunk_in_luv

J.J.K

I stood in the hallways by my locker until I saw Jimin.

"Jiminie!" I shouted as I ran up behind him and jumped on his back.

"Yah! Jungkookie why did you do that," he complained as he kicked me off and then massaged his neck.

"Sorry, Jiminie hyung. Come on let's go," I said as I grabbed his wrist and pulled him to Hobi, before grabbing Hobi's upper arm and dragging them both out the door behind me so that I could avoid having any interaction with Kim Taehyung.

Shit! I just remembered I have to text Taehyung today when I get home. Okay get yourself together. I thought as I took a deep breath and drove Hobi back to his house and Jimin back to his.

After dropping them both at their houses, I drove really slowly back to my house. Once I arrived, I was about to turn the car off, but my song came on. Singularity by V.

V. I wonder who he is. I thought while listening to the very short into.

V. Popular Korean singer, but he hides his identity. Nobody knows who he his. He doesn't do concerts or interviews at all. He is like me. I make music, but I hide my identity. I go by Bunny. I know it sounds stupid but that was my childhood nickname. It brings me some amazing memories.

As the musical intro ended, I broke into song:

(a/n the original lyrics will be first and the translation after. He sung the original)

무언가 깨지는 소리

난 문득 잠에서 깨

낮설음 가득한 소리

귀를 막아 보지만 잠엘 들지 못해

목이 자꾸 아파와

감싸 보려하지만

나에겐 목소리가 없어

오 오늘도 그 소릴 들어

또 울리고있어 그 소리가

이얼어 붙은 호수에 또 금이 가

그 호수에 내가 날 버렸잖아

내 목소릴 널 위해 묻었 잖아

날 버린 겨울 호수 위로

두꺼운 얼음이 얼었네

잠시 들어간 꿈 속에도

나를 괴롭히는 환상통은 여전해

나는 날 잃은 걸까

아님 널 잃은 걸까

나 문득 호수로 달려가

오그 속에 내 얼굴 있어

부탁해 아무 말도하지 마

입을 막으려 손을 뻗어 보지만

결국엔 언젠가 봄이와

얼음들은 녹아 내려 흘러 가

Tell me 내 목소리가 가짜라면

날 버리지 말았어야 했는지

Tell me 고통조차 가짜라면

그때 내가 무얼해야 했는지

TRANSLATED LYRICS:

A sound of something breaking

I awake from sleep

A sound full of unfamiliarity

Try to cover my ears but can't go to sleep

The pain in my throat gets worse

Try to cover it

I don't have a voice

Today I hear that sound again

It's ringing again, that sound

A crack again on this frozen lake

I dumped myself into the lake

I buried my voice for you

Over the winter lake I was thrown

A thick ice has formed

In the dream I shortly went into

My agonizing phantom pain is still the same

Have I lost myself

Or have I gained you

I suddenly run to the lake

There's my face in it

Please don't say anything

Reach my hand out to cover the mouth

But in the end, spring will come someday

The ice will melt and flow away

Tell me if my voice isn't real

If I shouldn't have thrown myself away

Tell me if even this pain isn't real

What I was supposed to do back then

(END OF SONG)

Halfway through the song, I started to sob. I didn't want to go back to my school. I didn't want to go back to see Taehyung. I didn't want Taehyung to torture me and harrass me. I didn't want to message him tonight. But I had to or he would become more aggressive.

The song ended and I got out of the car. I went upstairs to my room and laid down on my bed. I stared at the ceiling and thought about what happened that day, and started sobbing.

I can't do it. I'm done. I thought as I collected my thoughts.

After what Taehyung had done, I should hate him, but I just feel my crush growing and intensifying. I reached over and grabbed my phone. I opened my messages and sent Taehyung a quick message.

livingMEMEkookie- Hey...

blanktaetae- Hey Kookie!

livingMEMEkookie- ...

blanktaetae- what's wrong my Kookie?

livingMEMEkookie- 1 im not "ur" Kookie and two ur acting as if u are completely innocent when you know damn well u arent

blanktaetae- ...

livingMEMEkookie- really? no response! real mature...

blanktaetae- im sry but u know u love it

livingMEMEkookie- no i dont. ur harassing me and i dont like it

blanktaetae- well im sry kook but idk if im gonna stop

livingMEMEkookie- if ur not gonna stop at least answer my ?

blanktaetae- ok shoot

livingMEMEkookie- why?

blanktaetae- why what

livingMEMEkookie- why me. why did u choose to hurt me?

He took a long time to respond after that question

blanktaetae- because why tf not

I start sobbing. I walk over to grab my earbuds. I put my earbuds into my ears and listen to Singularity by V, the song that was playing in the car. Since my parents had left on a 2 week trip to America, I was home by myself, and I just let my sobs out, full volume.

- - -

I guess I fell asleep there because the next thing I remember was my alarm going off. I hit dismiss and opened my eyes.

Should I go to school today? I don't want to because of him and I look like shit. No amount of makeup is gonna fix my puffy eyes. It doesn't matter I have 3 tests today I have to go. I will just ask him to stop before class starts in the hallway because he can't do anything there, in front of a bunch of people, I thought as I dragged myself out of bed and to the bathroom.

- - -

After getting ready and putting concealer on to hide my red, puffy eyes, I headed out the door to go pick up my friends. I realized I was really early, so I went to a cafe to get coffee. I walked in the door and ordered a double shot skinny vanilla latte. I grabbed it when they called my name and walked out the door back to my car. I sat down and closed my eyes. Not 10 seconds later, someone knocked on my window. I opened my eyes and saw Jin. I took a deep breath and rolled down the window.

"Hey, Jin!" I said.

"Hey, Kookie! So I don't wanna overstep but I don't have a car and I was going to walk to school but since you're here, could you drive me? I wouldn't ask but it's really fucking cold," he said, shivering.

"Of course! Hop in I just got my coffee and was about to leave so it really isn't any trouble."

He went around the car and hopped in. I guess the concealer worked better than I thought because he didn't question me or ask if I was okay.

- - -

We got to school and parked. I didn't go to my locker, but instead I kept everything on me in my backpack so that I didn't have to try to get to my locker if Taehyung was standing in the way again. Instead I followed Jin to class. We had a good couple of classes before lunch. Since I already had my lunch, I went straight to the cafeteria. I got there and Jimin was already there with his lunch.

"Hi Jiminie!" I said entusiastically as I sat down.

"Hi, Kookie," he said sounding very upset.

"Are you okay, Jimin?"

"Me? Yeah I'm perfectly fine."

He looked back down at his lunch and I decided not to push it.

- - -

After lunch I headed to the dreaded 2 classes with Kim Taehyung.

He ended up not showing up to school that day, but he harassed me doing the same thing happened for days. Days to weeks. Weeks to months. It progressively got more aggressive and risky. By the time I decided to tell my friends, he had been harassing me for at least 3 months, and had almost gotten caught at least 7 times. The sad part was that my feelings, they didn't go away, they grew.

It was lunchtime on the day that marked 3 months into school and I was going to tell my friends.

- - -

I walked into the cafeteria and over to our table.

"Hey, guys," I said very unenthusiastically.

"Hey," Jin said, matching my enthusiasm.

Jin had officially became part of our friend group by this point. He fit in perfectly, like the missing piece of the puzzle.

After a couple of minutes of silence, I broke it.

"I have something to tell you guys," I said with a serious face, showing no emotion so I didn't cry.

"What's wrong?" Hoseok asked, finally realizing the lack of enthusiasm radiating from his tablemates.

I tried to hold in the tears but it didn't work. Still looking down I said, "This is really hard to say an-and I was t-told not to tell any-anyone," I said, stuttering, as I started sobbing. I took a deep breath.

"OMFG are you dying?!?" Hoseok yelled, a little to loud, drawing attention from nearby tables for a moment before they returned to their conversations.

"No, Hoseok, I'm not dying," I sighed before continued, "Do you guys know who Kim Taehyung is? School bad boy?"

"Yeah," they all replied with very, very little enthusiasm

"Well," I started as I looked around to see if he was here and lowered my voice. I was still crying, but I had managed to gather my composure a little bit. "He has been bullying me, I guess you could say. More like harassment, if you know what I'm talking about."

Everyone nods, and all of their eyes were brimming with tears, except for Hoseok.

"Why are you guys all crying? I'm okay I just figured all of you should know," I mumbled.

"Me too," Jin spoke up, lowering his head as the tears started to fall. He started to ramble, "Not Taehyung, but Namjoon. I was so down at the beginning of lunch because it was wearing me down, but I didn't want to tell anyone because I was scared it would get out and it would get worse."

I looked at him and then at Jimin who was just nodding at himself, tears silently running down his face.

"Jiminie? You have anything to say?" I asked, knowing something was wrong. Tears had started falling down Hobi's face not long after they started falling down Jimin's face.

"Yeah. Min Yoongi, doing the same to me. Same for me, everything that Jin said," he managed to say before breaking into a full on sob. Hobi stopped crying and his expression hardened, staring right at Yoongi, looking like he was about to murder him.

"I'm sorry guys. I have a suggestion. We can't do anything because we don't have proof and it would just make it worse for us, but we can give support. Everyday, we go to Jimin's house after school, since he lives alone, and talk about everything. That way we aren't shouldering it all by ourselves," I said confidently after regaining my full composure.

Everybody just nodded in agreement. We had all stopped crying so much, and Hobi had stopped giving Yoongi the death stare.

- - -

After lunch that day, we proceed to our classes. The same thing happened with Taehyung. Harassment.

K.T.H

I walked out of my classroom and heard someone yell, "Jiminie!" I know that voice, and I looked over to see Jungkook on Jimin's back. I was so jealous. Before I could do anything, Jungkook was off Jimin's back and grabbing all his friends, pulling them towards the exit.

It's okay he has to message me after school anyways, I thought, shaking my head and heading towards a different, more hidden exit to get to my car.

I got in the car and immediately turned on the radio. I didn't focus on any of the songs until one, specific song came on.

ORIGINAL LYRICS:

너는 내 삶에 다시 뜬 햇빚

어린 시절 내 꿈들의 재림

모르겠어 이 감정이 뭔지

혹시 여기도 꿈 속인건지

꿈은 사막의 푸른 신기루

내 안 깊은 곳에 아프리오리

숨이 막힐 둣이 행복해져

주변이 점점 더 투명해져

저기 멀리서 바다가 들려

꿈을 건너서 수풀 너머로

선명해지는 그곳으로 가

Take my hands now

You are the cause of my euphoria

Euphoria

Take my hands now

You are the cause of my euphoria

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah (ooh ooh)

Euphoria

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

Close the door now

When I'm with you, I'm in utopia

무지개저럼 (무지개저럼) 지워진 꿈을 찾아 헤맸을까

운명같은 흔한 말관 달라

아픈 너의 눈빛이 나와 같은 것을 보는 걸

Won't you please stay in dreams yeah

저기 멀리서 바다가 들려

꿈을 건너서 수풀 너머로

선명해지는 그곳으로 가

Take my hands now

You are the cause of my euphoria

Ooh ooh ooh ooh, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

Euphoria

Take my hands now

You are the cause of my euphoria

모래바닥이 갈라진대도

그 누가 이 세계를 흔들어도

잡은 손 절대 놓지 말아줘

제발 꿈에서 깨어나지 마

저기 멀리서 바다가 들려 (들려)

꿈을 건너서 수풀 너머로

선명해지는 그곳으로 가

Take my hands now

You are the cause of my euphoria

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

Euphoria

Euphoria

Take my hands now

You are the cause of my euphoria

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah (yeah yeah)

Euphoria

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

Close the door now (door now)

When I'm with you, I'm in utopia

TRANSLATED LYRICS:

deep inside of me

I hear the far-away ocean

Across the dream, over the horizon

I'm going to the place that's getting clearer

Take my hands now

You are the cause of my euphoria

Take my hands now

You are the cause of my euphoria

Euphoria

I hear the ocean from far away

Across the dream, over the horizon

I'm going to the place that's getting clearer

Take my hands now

You are the cause of my euphoria

Euphoria

Take my hands now

You are the cause of my euphoria

I hear the ocean from far away

Across the dream, over the horizon

Euphoria

Take my hands now

You are the cause of my euphoria

Euphoria

Close the door now

When I'm with you I'm in utopia

That was my favorite song and I knew every lyric. By the one and only person I knew who was like me.

I headed inside once the song was over. My parents were never home anyways so I made myself ramen and went upstairs to my room.

I sat down right as my phone told me that I had a message on Snapchat.

livingMEMEkookie- Hey...

Wow. I didn't think he was actually gonna message me, but I suppose it makes sense since I threatened to make his life even more of a living hell if he didn't.

blanktaetae- Hey Kookie!

livingMEMEkookie- ...

blanktaetae- what's wrong my Kookie?

livingMEMEkookie- 1 im not "ur" Kookie and two ur acting as if u are completely innocent when you know damn well u arent

Holy fuck...

blanktaetae- ...

livingMEMEkookie- really? no response! real mature...

blanktaetae- im sry but u know u love it

livingMEMEkookie- no i dont. ur harassing me and i dont like it

blanktaetae- well im sry kook but idk if im gonna stop

livingMEMEkookie- if ur not gonna stop at least answer my ?

blanktaetae- ok shoot

livingMEMEkookie- why?

blanktaetae- why what

livingMEMEkookie- why me. why did u choose to hurt me?

blanktae: im in love with you|

blanktae: im in love wi|

blanktae: im in lo|

blanktae: i|

blanktaetae- because why tf not

Why did I say that? Now I have no fucking chance! I thought as I rolled over on my bed.

- - -

I guess I fell asleep after that but I woke up to my alarm blaring Euphoria in my ear. I turned it off and closed my eyes to think.

I can't fucking go to school today after what I said to him yesterday. I don't know what to do. You know what, I'm not going today. I am going to the studio instead to work on my new song, I decided and I got up to get ready.

- - -

After a long day at the studio I came back to my house as school was getting out.

Just because I missed today doesn't mean I'm going to leave him alone. I'm going to be more aggressive because what is the worst the teachers can do if the catch us, I thought as I lied on my bed, falling asleep.

- - -

I stayed true to my promise and became more aggressive and risky. It built over months, 3 to be specific. It had started to wear on me, seeing him so upset, so I was going to apologize to him at lunch the day that marked 3 months into school.

I turned the corner and saw him enter the cafeteria. He sat with his friends, and I went to the classroom that was right next to their table so I could hear what happened.

By the time I got to the room and started listening, I heard crying. Not just Jungkook, but his friends too.

"Me too," I heard one of them speak up through his sobs. "Not Taehyung, but Namjoon. I was so down at the beginning of lunch because it was wearing me down, but I didn't want to tell anyone because I was scared it would get out and it would get worse."

He fucking told them. Well I'm not apologizing now. His life is gonna become more hellish. I thought as I walked away.

I went to my car and left school for lunch. When I came back, the same thing happened in class, but Jungkook seemed happier than normal.

Whatever, I thought as I proceeded to my last class of the day.  

Hey Author Speaking!

Word Count: 2799

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for reading and lemme know if you want anymore or any less of anything. I purple you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495K 15.1K 57
Jungkook and Taehyung became exes, but their two hyungs wanted them to be together again so they made a "fake" project. "You know what?! Just go with...
584K 52K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
64.9K 2.6K 37
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
19.1K 906 21
jeongguk teaches jimin how to skate at the lake. taehyung and yoongi end up at the same lake for a pastime. what happens when taehyung misunderstand...