My hero academia: The wolveri...

By sharkbacon11

If you want a description read the book its the first page. (I worked hard on this so go check it out.) I hop... More

Chapter 2: Who is he
Chapter 3: Quality time
Chapter 4: Anyone got a problem with that?
Chapter 5: Who am I?
Chapter 6: Take him down
Chapter 7: Hero names?
Chapter 8: Cant sleep
Chapter 9: Sports festival
Chapter 10: Old scars never fade
Chapter 11: Cross my heart
Chapter 12: A new promise

Chapter 1: Weapons X beginning

22.7K 271 177
By sharkbacon11

Prolog: Izuku Midoryia was a regular kid like everyone else. That was true until he reached the age of 4. The doctors told him and his mother that he was not going to develop a quirk. His mother name was Inko Midoryia and all she could feel was guilt and ashamed that her boy will grow up in a world that thrives on power. She didn't abandon him though she stuck by him and loved him unconditionally like any good mother would. Unknown to both of them though is that the doctor who diagnosed him quirk less made a call.

Doctor: Hey I think I might have a good specimen.

??? Phone: What do you got.

Doctor: A 4-year-old with no quirk. Has no other relatives other than his mother.

??? Phone: Hm he is an easy target. Nobody is going to look for a kid exist. Plus, he's young so his genetics can be altered easy into whatever we see fit especially if he doesn't have a quirk.

Doctor: What about the mother. She will look for him.

??? Phone: We will take care of her. Just send his address and files and delete his medical history.

Doctor: Understood *hangs up*.

The doctor than did what he was told and stole Izukus file and deleted his medical history. The doctor than dropped the file in a mailbox near a bar. The doctor than walked away never to be seen again.

On the road.

Inko is driving back from the grocery store while his Izuku sits in the back of the car with his head down depressed. Inko sees him in the rear-view mirror and tries to see what's wrong.

Inko: Hey sweetie why so down.

Izuku: I-I'm quirk less. Ill never be a hero. I'm just useless. Like what everyone calls me. A Deku.

Inko than was furious and slammed her foot on the breaks. The car stopped making Izuku eyes widen and look at his mother. His mother than looks him dead in the eyes with tears flowing in her eyes.

Inko: IF YOU THINK A BUNCH OF LITTLE BRATS ARE GOING TO HURT MY BABY THAN YOU CAN GUESS AGAIN. Izuku you are the best thing that happened to me quirk or no quirk. I love you and don't you ever forget that.

Just as Izuku was about to say something though the car got hit by a giant truck. It sent the car flying into a building on its side. The car had dents and broken windows all around it with smoke coming out of it to. A man wearing a fancy suit with a vest and had a black/purple mist like body got out of the truck and walked over to the car. Inko was barely conscious and Izuku was knocked out and bleeding on his head.

???: Ah that wasn't so hard now was it.

The man than opened the back door and picked up the green haired and emerald eye child. He was walking to his truck when he heard a faint and scared female voice.

Inko: W-what are you doing?

???: Your alive? That's to bad. The crash was supposed to kill you.

Inko: Y-you did this. W-why? Why are you t-taking my baby.

???: I'm terribly sorry Ms. Midoryia but I can not tell you that. Know that I don't do this with a choice or with pride. No mother should have to go through this.

Inko than got out of the car but right when she did she fell to the ground. She started to crawl to the man though crying.

Inko: P-please. H-he's all I have. I-I can't lose my baby. Please.

??? head: What has my life become.

The man was ashamed of what he was doing. While its true there are some lines you shouldn't cross but people do anyways there are just some unsaid moral laws almost every human being should obey. One of those is what he is doing right now. He knew there was no just way to put what he is doing. He is taking a kid to god knows where to have god knows what happen to him. The man than put the Izuku in the truck passenger seat and buckled him in and walked back to a Inko on the verge of passing out. He than got on one knee and made a promise.

???: I wish I could leave you and this kid alone. But for complicated reasons I can't. I promise you this though. One day I will find a way to get you your son back. I also promise to do everything I can to keep him safe.

Inko: No please don't take him away from me. H-he is just a k-kid. My kid... my baby... my son. PLEASE I'm begging you.

The man than just walked away from Inko though. If he stayed any longer he would do something stupid that would get himself killed like disobeying his organizations orders. He than gets in the truck with Izuku still unconscious and drives away. Inko just cries and puts her bloody hands out trying to reach for her son as he is being taken away.

Inko: I swear to you I-Izuku. *cries* I'm never going to stop looking for you. I promise.

11 years later at the U.S.J.

(CLARIFICATION: 11 years has passed, and nobody has seen or even heard of Izuku Midoryia. He has been missing and the only ones who even remember him is his childhood friend Bakugo and his Mother Inko.)

The class known as 1-A from U.A. academy is walking into the U.S.J which is a training facility for the young heroes to practice rescuing. Just as the 2 teachers/ Heroes 13 and eraser head were talking a misty portal was made in the center of the U.S.J. The pro hero eraser head acted and jumped into battle.

Eraser head: 13 PROTECT THE STUDENTS. WE ARE UNDER ATTACK.

Eraser head (A.K.A Aizawa Shouta) than started fighting the villains coming out of the portal. He used his scarf and erasing quirk (looks at someone and temporarily stops their quirk from working) to fight them all off. With the students though a purple mist showed up in front of the students who were running for the exit. The mist than formed yellow eyes and began to speak. It was the same man who took Izuku.

???: Sorry to barge into this haven for justice but we decided what better way to announce the league of villains than to kill the symbol of piece.

Ochako: W-what that.... That's impossible.

Mineta: They can't do that All Might is to strong.

The purple mist man than surrounded the students and suddenly all of them were spread out around the U.S.J. Some where at the shipwreck zones others in land slide zone and even some where in the fire zone. (Everyone was sent to where they were like in the anime). The man though after sending everyone out teleported one girl in particular in an empty room in the city zone. She had pink hair and pink skin with black/ yellow eyes.

??? girl: W-where am I.

??? guy: You're in the city hazard zone at the U.S.J. now listen very carefully because I don't have a lot of time.

The purple mist man than shrunk and his clothes started to appear.

??? guy: Now my name is Kurogiri. What's yours?

??? girl: M-mina.

Kurogiri: Ok Mina there is going to be a person in particular who I will warp here with my quirk in the middle of the U.S.J.

Kurogiri than shows a picture of a kid with green hair and green eyes. He was shirtless and had a toned body but with scars and marks all over his body.

Kurogiri: When you see this kid, he will try to kill you. Understand it is not his fault. He was .... Programmed into an animal and a ruthless killing machine.

Mina: W-why are you telling me this. Aren't you a villain. You are hurting my friends.

Kurogiri: There is not enough time to explain all that. I will warp you close enough to get to the center of the U.S.J. when you see that kid yell Izuku Midoryia and do what ever you can to get the head set off of him.

Mina: W-what head set. Who is he. Why are you doing this.

Kurogiri than made a portal and sent her to a hiding spot in a bush. The bush was near the center of the U.S.J. where Aizawa was fighting everyone. She could see everything at the center and was still well hidden from everyone. He then reappeared behind Mina again.

Kurogiri: I have told you everything you need to know for now. Do everything I say, and not only will you save your class but also that boy I showed you. Please do this. You're his only hope now.

Mina was completely confused scared for her life and a whole wreck of emotions. She knows what has to be done though and decides to follow through.

Mina: O-ok.

Kurogiri: Good now wait for the boy to appear than do what I told you.

Kurogiri than warped away and reappeared I the center of the U.S.J with a man with hands all over his body and a giant bird creature with his brain exposed. Kurogiri than spoke to the man with hands.

Kurogiri: Shigaraki. One of the students escaped.

(In all reality he let him escape because it was part of his "plan".)

Shigaraki: Dammit. If you weren't our ride home I would kill you. *Sigh* Nomu (bird creature) Take care of the pro hero.

The Nomu than punched Aizawa in the ground. Meanwhile Mina watched in horror as her teacher was just motionless on the ground bleeding.

Kurogiri: You know. Maybe Experiment X would like to join. After all he never really gets out.

Shigaraki: Good idea. Bring him here.

Kurogiri than made another portal and a kid with a metal head set and wires stabbed into him all over his body appeared. He had no shirt on and just pants. It was Izuku Midoryia. The kid who went missing 11 years ago. He was different though. Almost more animal like. 

(Imagine his hair was covered by the helmet and his body more toned like in season 3 of the anime.)

Izuku: GRRRRRR.

Shigaraki than sees a kid with blond spikey hair wearing grenade shaped gauntlets and a kid with red hair and shark teeth trying to sneak up on them.

Shigaraki: Weapon X. Kill them.

Izuku than looked at the 2 kids still snarling like an animal. He than put his 2 hands up and clenched his fists. 3 metal claws than popped out of each hand.

(Imagine his claws like that.)

He than began running at the 2 kids.

Kirishima: BAKUGO LOOK OUT.

Kirishima than pushed Bakugo out of the way and used his quirk to harden his skin and turned it to rock. Just as he did that though Izuku slashed his sides making him wince in pain and fall down.

Kirishima: AAGGGHHHHH

Bakugo: KIRISHIMA.... Your going to pay for this you knives for hands BASTARD.

Bakugo than rushed at Izuku while Izuku did the same running at Bakugo. Izuku than dived at Bakugo with his claws first ready to stab him in the chest. Bakugo in response though uses his quirk and makes a giant explosion at him and sends him flying away (more near Mina). Izuku entire chest and face had slash marks and burns on them. He than got up and as he got up Bakugo saw what was happening and this alone made him shit his pants. Izukus wounds were healing and fast.

Bakugo: What the hell are you. What kind of quirk do you have.

Just as Izuku was about to attack again though a girlish scream could be heard.

Mina: PLEASE STOP YOUR HURTING THEM.

Mina was seen running to the fight with Bakugo and Izuku. Izukus attention than shifted from Bakugo to Mina. He than snarled even more now and started running at Mina.

Izuku: GRRRRR AHHHHH.

Izuku than ran at Mina ready to kill her.

Bakugo: DON'T YOU FUCKING LAND A HAND ON HER. NO STOOOPPPP.

Just as he was about to throw his claws at her Mina yelled something.

Mina: IZUKU MIDORYIA.

Immediately Izuku stopped dead in his tracks and fell to his knees. His breathing started to slow down, and he stopped growling and snarling. His head was just looking at the ground on his knees. Mina than slowly started to approach him with caution but also at the same time caringly.

Mina: T-that's your name right. Izuku Midoryia.

Mina walked closer and closer to Izuku.

Mina: My name is Mina Ashido.

Izuku than looked up at her. You couldn't see his eyes or even his face though only his mouth. So, Mina began to kneel down to Izuku and put her hands on the head set. Izuku just pulled back though in response right when she put her hands on it. Mina kept going though and spoke in a caring way.

Mina: I-Its ok. I won't hurt you or try anything. I-I promise.

She than took the helmet off of Izuku and Izuku looked into her eyes and his pupils started to grow. His claws also retracted back into his hands. He had green hair and green eyes. Mina than started to put her hand on his head and slowly stroke his hair calming him down more.

(Imagine his body like that)

Bakugo could even see Izuku and immediately knew who he was.

Bakugo: I-Izuku? But your dead. This is impossible.

As all of this was happening though a very angry and itchy Shigaraki was watching scratching his neck enough to make a normal person cringe.

Shigaraki: She cheated. That pink brat cheated. He was supposed to obey no matter what. How did he break out of the control helmet. No matter. Nomu stop playing with Aizawa and kill Weapon X.

Nomu than let go of Aizawa head that he was hitting on the ground and flew at Izuku with staggering speeds. Just as the Nomu was about to hurt them Izuku popped his claws and cut the Nomus hand off before it could grab them. Unknown to Shigaraki was that Izuku was listening the entire time and he was pissed. He than grabbed Mina bridal style and ran to Bakugo and away from the Nomu. Than something surprised everyone who could hear.

Izuku: CATCH.

Izuku SPOKE and threw Mina at Bakugo. Bakugo in response caught Mina and started to run with her.

Mina: W-WAIT Bakugo we can't leave him.

Bakugo: Trust me I want to save him more than you right now, but we need to go NOW.

The 2 of them ran while Izuku started to run at the Nomu ready to fight. The Nomu grew a hand back and then also charged at Izuku. The Nomu than Punched Izuku and made him fly into the entrance of the U.S.J. The Nomu followed and jumped to him.

At the entrance of U.S.J.

The entire class re-grouped from around the facility and back to the entrance. Just as everyone thought they were safe though a crash could be heard above the wall near the U.S.J. entrance door and a crater formed on the wall above the entrance. It was Izuku. A few seconds later though the Nomu showed up and smashed into Izuku creating a bigger crater in the wall. The 2 than went at it again with Nomu punching Izuku to the ground. Right when the Nomu jumped on him though Izuku slashed his claws into the Nomus eyes blinding him. The Nomu screamed in pain. Izuku didn't care though. He than went behind the Nomu and started slashing, clawing, and digging at his back with blood spilling on him his claws and everywhere else. The Nomu tried to grab him but Izuku was unreachable on his back. So, the Nomu was left to be clawed at while the class watched the gore and gruesome battle happen.

13: Students get back from that thing and that kid.

The students just watched in fear and horror at the blood and savage fight happening. Than suddenly The Nomus chest could be seen with a bulge growing. Izukus claws and hand could than be seen coming out of his chest like in the movie alien and Izuku was covered in the Nomus blood snarling and growling like an animal. Izuku literally clawed his way from his back and out of his chest. The Nomu than grabbed Izuku out oh his chest and crushed his entire body and threw him on the ground in front of the class. Izuku had bones dislocated and wounds big enough to kill an elephant. Just as the Nomu took his first step towards the students though they heard bones cracking and a snarling and a growling Izuku.

Izuku: GGRRRRRR RRRAAARRRRR AHHHHHHHHH

Izuku than got up and instantly healed from his wounds and the class looked in pure shock and horror at how bloody and broken Izuku was. Izuku than dived at the Nomu with his claws and climbed the Nomu from his chest to his face stabbing the Nomu over and over.

Nomu: *Monster screaming in pain*.

Izuku than raised his claws and made one big final slash at the Nomus neck. The Nomu than stopped moving. His head could than be seen slowly sliding off his body until it fell to the ground. The Nomus headless body than also fell to the ground dead. Izuku jumped off of the Nomu and looked back at the class covered in blood shirtless with nothing but brown torn shirts on.

Tsyu: Do you think he is on our side.

Tokoyami: If he isn't than let's get prepared for a fight.

13: TODOROKI freeze him.

Todoroki: On it.

Just as Todoroki was bout to freeze Izuku like a popsicle though a out of breath Bakugo and Mina could be heard screaming from the stairs.

Mina/ Bakugo: DON'T DO IT.

Mineta: ARE YOU CRAZY. That guy just killed that monster and now were next.

Mina: HE DOESN'T WANT TO HURT ANYONE.

Mina than pushed everyone out of the way and ran to Izuku.

Ochako: MINA what are you doing.

Momo: Stop he will kill you.

Mina than slowed down and started to walk carefully and calmly to Izuku.

Mina: You won't hurt me right Izuku?

Izuku than just slowly walks to Mina and looks her in the eyes. When he is right in front of her and face to face with her. He whispers something that only she could hear.

Izuku: T-thank you.

Izuku than falls to his knees and Mina gets on her knees as well and strokes his head calming him down. Izuku than passes out in her arms tired and exhausted.

13: Who is this kid.

Hey everyone so I thought this would be a pretty cool version of Izuku. While Wolverine is a badass and stuff what I really love about the character is the pain he is in or ever was in. I thought that would be a cool side to see in the My Hero Academia universe. So, if you liked this please tell me and I will definitely do more. As always, I hoped you enjoyed.... OK BYE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 1.6K 27
it's not always good to be smart you see everything wrong with the world and you'll see there is no saving it i dont own mha or art unless said other...
66.3K 958 31
its yagi but with consequence don't own dc or mha no of the pictures here are mine all rights go to original owners
60.7K 671 15
*WARNING: READ 'My Hero Academia: What We Fight For' BEFORE READING THIS TO AVOID SPOILERS!* Izuku Midoriya, hero name 'Deku' has finally accomplishe...
15.4K 213 2
When Midoriya Izuku took to the streets, he had expected many things. Attacks from villains, assassins sent by All for One to capture him, but a conf...